Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:40 pm

Deidara went to attend to Tenkuu when Eve suddenly came and jumped in the way and blocked it. He gave her a long look. Did she really just interrupt his plan? Deidara continued to look for a moment longer. He watched the fight between the two girls and then he was sort of satisfied as he saw the lightning coming down and hit between the two. "That should make up for it," he said. But he wondered, where had the lightning come from, had Eve really done something to piss Tenkuu off. Shrugging he continued along through the battlefeild. It was like blur of kunai and shuriken. Of jutsu's and summonings. It was...Magnificent. "Time to make this a bit more heated," he said. But first he needed a target, someone defeneless, and that's when he saw it. Three against one. Sabin, Satomi, and Kymir fighting Xantrex. How unfair was that. He'd just even the odds alittle. Focusing on the ground underneath Satomi he titled his head slightly and then entire ground caved in underneath him. "Have a nice fall," Deidara said. "I think you'll enjoy the fireworks upclose." He then turned and walked off and headed for the Snow Ninja. Maybe they'd be fun to play with for a while.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:48 pm

Kenjiro saw Deidara running toward the Snow Ninja.He knew he wasn't suppose to but in the heat of battle,all were allies...right?He dashed forward,heading straight for Deidara.He wasn't sure what he was going to do to stop him but he knew if he could kill him,they could end this war quicker.He saw what he did to Satomi.How the heck are you gonna beat him?!he thought madly.He began reaching for the scroll on his waist but decided against it."Not yet,"he told himself.He cut at Deidara with his sword.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:51 pm

Deidara turned and looked at the Stealth Ninja. "You're an annoying little pest. How about you go home and play with your toys," Deidara said unplesantly. He then blocked Kenjiro's blade. "You can't take me, you're a hundred years inexperienced." He then lifted his leg and kicked Kenjiro back. "Where is that damned Itachi."

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Kenjiro took the kick hard,accidentally letting go of his sword and sliding back some.He lookd at him and smirked."I know.I have no clue what I'm thinking but I know one thing.If you die,this war ends,"he told him and began forming handsigns."Fire Style:Grand Fireball Jutsu!"he whispered,breathing a huge fireball and blasting it at him.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:01 pm

Deidara grinned. "You shinobi really are stupid," he said as he moved towards Kenjiro. As Kenjiro shot a fire style at him Deidara disappeared behind him. "You know, I hate people who think they have everything figured out." His eyes darkened. "It's pretty pathetic, to risk your life, for something that will soon cease to exist." He then brought a kunai down on Kenjiro's back.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 pm

Kenjiro winced at the stinging pain of him doing this.Hedidn't let it stun him though,and turned quickly,leaping back."I'm pretty sure you do.I hate guys that try to take control of my village or any for that matter,"he told him.He dashed forward and sent a fist to his face.

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Kazuya felt his claws make contact and immediately after smelled sweet blood. He quickly turned around, but not quickly enough to avoid Bat's blade. It cut across his shoulder, but Kazuya refused to let out any sounds of pain. He was enjoying it too much to acknowledge that it hurt. He immediately jumped back and lowered himself to the ground like a pup about to pounce on it's playtoy. He let out a low growl before jumping at Bat, stopping just before he came to him, then swinging himself around Bat's side and trying to slash at him with his claws again. Eventually he'd change his strategy. But for now his wolf form was to much fun.

Option 3: Write a book about sparkly vampires. They'll be dead forever after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:11 pm

Deidara felt the blade make contact. "My point is proven," he said. "Protecting something that's existience is about to cease." He then moved his head as Kenjiro tried to punch him. The attack grazed his cheek and Deidare sent a punch into Kenjiro's gut.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Kenjiro barely moved aside,avoiding the punch to the gut."That won't happen cause we won't let it happen,"he told him.He sent a kick to the side of his chest while pulling out a kunai and cutting at his face.He wasn't giving up that easily at all.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:19 pm

(Ash Ketchum)

Deidara felt the kick and moved back some and then blocked the kunai with his own. What was with this guy aiming for his face. Was it really that important? Deidara held the kunai before pulling a second one with his free and going for Kenjiro's shoulder. If he could get it in or atleast peirce the skin he'd have enough time to move and start a jutsu.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:25 pm

Kenjiro moved aside but felt it cut into his skin a bit.He leapt back examining his shoulder a bit.It wasn't that back at all.He wasn't sure what he was going to do about this guy.It was somewhat obvious that their skill levels were on different terms,majorly.But it all depended on what one was examining.He reached back and grabbed his scroll,opening it and smearing a bit of blood on it.He reclosed it and pressed it to the ground."Summoning Jutsu!"he shouted.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

Deidara stepped back when Kenjiro moved back. "Okay, now I can kill you," he said as he focused on the ground below Kenjiro. He wouldn't do him like he did Satomi. That was just too easy. He'd make things a bit more intersting. Clasping his hands together he watched as Kenjiro did the summoning. Releasing his hands he had several clay spikes shoot through the ground and up at Kenjiro.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Kenjiro smirked.They clay spikes had been avoided thanks to his summon.Kenjiro sat on a giant white bird with three tail feathers that flapped above the field."So,this is the battle you've been training for?"the bird asked."Yep,"he said,smirking."So,get ready,"he told the bird.The bird nodded and in a giant white poof,Kenjiro landed holding a pure white sword.He seemed to glow a bit,too."Get ready,"he told Deidara.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 pm

Deidara wasn't impressed at all. "Huh? Get ready for what," he asked. "Am I suppose to be scared because you summoned a giant white bird," he asked. "If so then you've failed." He said. He then pulled out a wad of clay and dropped it to the ground where it blew up and formed into a clay bird. (the one from the show, the fast one, sorry to lazy to posta picture.) Anyway he jumped on. "A sky battle," he said. "You'd almost think we were Sky Ninja," he said. He then grin and took to the air.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:46 pm

The bird appeared again under Kenjiro and rose into the air."Yeah.But you'll be the first one falling to earth,"he told him.He pointed his white sword at him.The bird flew back a bit and dashed forward,as swift as the wind,at him.The two had a wind aura around them that acted as a drill,speeding them up.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Deidara tapped his own bird on the head and shot up into the sky. "Try again," he said as the bird stopped and fell backwards. It began to spin as it came down. Like a drill. He was gonna land right ontop of Kenjiro. "Ninja Art: Clay Explosion." A shower of clay began to fall to the earth. Exploding like bombs as they hit the earth.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:55 pm

"Whoa!"Kenjiro muttered as his bird avoided the bombs.He leapt off the bird at Deidara's,using the wind itself to help him travel upwards.He passed them and Kenjiro's summoning came under him,giving him something to land on.They dashed after them."Nice try,nwo try this!"he said,beginning to form handsigns.(this is for the soon[hopefully]to be wind valley)."Wind Style:Dragon Twister Jutsu!"he shouted,slashing his blade forward.It suddenly created a giant whirlwind that had the form of a dragon and went out toward Deidara and his bird.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:04 pm

Deidara didn't care much for Kenjiro's dodging. His real target was what was below them. The people of the Vallies. But when the wind came unexpectedly from the jutsu Deidara was knocked off the bird and fell to the earth. "Damn," he said. But he wasn't through, not by a long shot and the bird came swooping under him, preventing the fall. "Foolish little ninja," he said. "Is that all you've got."

View user profile
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:07 pm

Shen looked up at the battle that was in the air, seeing Deidara on one of the birds above. When he saw Deidara was about to fall, he couldn't miss his chance. Shen did a jutsu and quickly put his hand to the ground. "Scape swords!" he said, sending many rock swords shooting from the ground and curving in to surround Deidara as his bird caught him, then shot in towards him.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Kenjiro already had his next plan in action but decided to wait to see what Shen would do.He readied himself for his next attack.This jutsu isn't gonna last much longer at this rate.I gotta finish this fast!he thought.He hoped he could fight longer now that Shen was helping.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:15 pm

Deidara looked at the swords surrounding him and when the started to fold in he quickly put up a clay dome, but he'd already used alot of his jutsu's already. Even if they were minor he needed time to replenish his energy. As the swords went through the half hardened clay Deidara moved away from as many blades as he could, but couldn't escape them all. He was like a caged bird. A sword went into his side he pressed back against the wall. "A damned Iron Maiden, and I set myself up for it," he said as blood seeped from the wound. Deidara pulled the sword out and then forced his chakra through the clay destorying the rest of the blades. For a few moments he just floated in the air on the bird. The clay dome still surrounding him. "Damn."

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Kenjiro's bird dived at Deidara,the whirlwind forming around them again."Dragon Twister!"he shouted,casting another shot at him.His bird suddenly flew to the side of Deidara's bird and flew at him at mach speed.He jumped at Deidara and elbowed him off his bird while the Dragon Twister flew at the bird to destroy it.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Itachi had been caught up in his own fight. He was handling a group of Storm ANBU when he noticed something was very wrong in the sky. He could see Deidara's bird, but it wasn't moving. "Deidara." Itachi turned and looked at the Storm. "Mangekeyo Sharingan." Instantly they were dead. "Two ninja, one in the air, one on the ground." Itachi eye's shone deadly. "Fire Style: Dragon Flame Jutsu." A dragon that raged with fire snapped down on Kenjiro's Wind Dragon. He then looked to the Stealth Ninja who was attacking from the ground. "Fire Style: Ultimate Fireball Jutsu."

Loner
Loner

Nickname : The Scientist

Character Age : 27
Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:30 pm

Xantrex stopped in mid sword-swing as he saw Kymir coming. This brat was really getting on his nerves. Jumping back from Sabin to a safer distance, Xantrex grabbed Kymir's fist and kicked him in the stomach full force. "Get lost brat!" He'd noticed the ground under Satomi had exploded, and glanced at Deidara before turning back to his opponents.

Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm

(Oooh, shone UP Kenji!!!)

Shen smirked when he saw his jutsu hit, but didn't have time to follow it up before someone else was on him. Typical akatsuki, protecting your leader, Shen thought coldy, quickly doing a jutsu. Only a second before Itachi's jutsu would've hit him, Shen disappeared underground, only to come up behind Itachi with an attempt to roundhouse kick him in the side.

View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   

Back to top Go down

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next