Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Wed May 12, 2010 7:56 am

Shen nodded and followed Tenkuu, nodding again when she said to make sure none of the akatsuki got through. Shen's eyes scanned the electric field surrounding the akatsuki, looking for anything that might allow an akatsuki to escape. His eyes widened when he saw Kinaga's jutsu's stop and Tenkuu's go off target. He saw Jaymaru preparing for a jutsu and had no time to ask questions. Shen's hands quickly formed a jutsu when he saw Jaymaru take out the scroll. He quickly knelt down and punched his hand to the ground. "Earth Style: Scape Cage," he said as vines started shooting from the ground and surrounding the shinobi, curling together to make a round, solid vine cage around them. The inside was dark, but the impact of Jaymaru's attack on the shield was easily enough felt. Shen kept his fist to the side of the cage to hold it up, but his keen eyes shot through the darkness to Kinaga. "What's your problem!" he growled angrily. "Do you plan on betraying us too?!" He knew the akatsuki couldn't see them through the vined cage, but that meant the shinobi couldn't see them either. Shen looked to Tenkuu. "What are we going to do? We need to think quick, or they could be right outside the cage when I open it back up," he said, making a small opening in the vines so they could see outside, letting a small stream of light in the cage at the same time. Essentially Shen'd created this jutsu to capture enemies and crush them, but at the moment this seemed a much more efficient use, and it was taking alot of Shen's chakra to hold it up.

View user profile
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Wed May 12, 2010 10:12 pm

The tables had turned and once again the Akatsuki were at the top once more. Suprisingly Jaymaru had done her job. Deidara grinned with victory. The shield was now over the Shinobi. Deidara didn't waste time. "Krissy, Bat, go around back and give it everything you've got. Kadaj, Pheonix, you two split up. One on the left side, the other on the right. Itachi, Xantrex, Jaymaru, you're with me." He said. He then looked at the others. "Fan out around the perimeter. When that sheild goes down you wait for the signal before attacking." Deidara then started forward and stopped several feet away from the dome. He could see a small crack in it from where Shen had opened it to see. "This little sheild won't hold forever, you've got to let it down at some point. I have to say, you all really had me going there for a moment, but then Kinaga just suddenly stopped. You know Kinaga, I wonder how everyone feels aboput you betraying the village. What a shame." Deidara was enjoying this moment. He would poison the minds of the villagers. Turn them against their leaders, and win the war, and a new age would began.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 14, 2010 5:48 am

Tenkuu turned to Shen. "Thank you," she said. Her voice sounded tired. When Shen yelled at Kinaga she just sighed. How could Kinaga do this, and why? Then it was her turn to answer some question. "I'm not sure what we'll do, maybe fall back behind the hill and regroup." Tenkuu wasn't very sure what the could do. Then she heard Deidara voice as he spoke. They would not win this war. She shook her head slowly and looked to Shen. "How much longer can you hold," she asked. Personally she could offer no help in this war anymore. That blast was all she had and more.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 14, 2010 7:44 am

Shen looked at Tenkuu. She was obviously exhausted from the blast. Damn that traitor, Shen thought angrily. His eyes softened slightly as Tenkuu asked him how long he could hold the jutsu up for. "As long as you need me to," he said calmly. Well, as calmly as he could, given how pissed he was. Shen looked through the hole he'd made at the akatsuki fanning out for an attack. "No..." he said, almost hopelessly. He wondered if he should let Tenkuu see. Kinaga'd probably just cost the Shinobi the war with that stupid little stunt. Looking through the darkness, with his free hand, Shen grabbed the closest ninja's arm and put the palm of it to the cage. "Let your chakra flow easily through it," he stated calmly. "It's only for a few seconds."

With that, Shen took his hand off the cage and quickly started another jutsu. He wouldn't allow the akatsuki to close in. He put his hand back on the cage and on the outside, large spikes started to grow in every possible spot on the cage. They started shooting off at every akatsuki coming too close to the cage, starting with Deidara. And as soon as one fired, a new one grew in it's place. "Earth Style: Thorn Missiles," he said as he looked out of the hole again. "Back off dammit, there's no way I'm letting you win this!" he shouted angrily. He couldn't let the vallies fall. He'd sworn to himself that he'd stop the akatsuki. He'd sworn to Teia... Holding his hand on the cage, Shen started panting lightly. Holding up both the vine cage and the thorn jutsu was no easy task and Shen was now giving it everything he had.

View user profile
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 14, 2010 7:52 am

Kinaga's eyes were on the ground as everything happened. What had he done? He'd obviously just lost the war. He remained silent at Tenkuu's question and Shen's accusation. There wasn't much he could do now. Helping them would not make up for it, because now the vallies were on the defensive and about to be obliterated. After this war was over, Kinaga'd remove himself from not only being Kage of the Storm Valley, but the valley itself. He'd just made himself a traitor to all the vallies, and the rogues as well. Things weren't looking good. Kinaga looked up blankly as the boy from the Stealth valley tried to hold the akatsuki at bay. The boy was determined, Kinaga'd give him that much. He sighed and looked back down silently. He could do no more.

Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 14, 2010 8:04 am

As Aoi heard someone call the Death valley back, she glanced at the man she was fighting and threw a kunai at him before he could finish his attack on Narcissus. While the man was, slightly distracted, Aoi grabbed Narcissus's arm and pulled him back. "Come on," she said, retreating towards the vallies. She didn't know why they were called back, but orders were orders. Soon their was a giant shield over the vallies and Aoi felt someone pull her arm and put her hand on the shield. She listened as he told her how to hold it up and she nodded. She let her chakra flow through it, hoping she wouldn't mess up. She sighed when the man put his hand back on the shield and went back to find Narcissus. "Hey, you okay?"

Meet Mika, my videogame obsessed kitten.
♥Isn't she just a sweetie?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 14, 2010 8:34 pm

This wasn't what Roan was expecting from the battle, but it had happened. His facial expression was blank as ever, even though it was dark in the cage. Walking to Kinaga he looked up at his Kage. "I don't know why you did it, but...I hope it was worth it," he said as he slowly turned away. He had always though Kinaga to be one of those guys who'd do anything to help his villagers, but this must not have been true. Walking up to Shen he asked, "Is there anything I can do to help?"
Back to top Go down
Itachi
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 29
Male
Number of posts : 237

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat May 15, 2010 9:27 pm

Itachi looked at Deidara and followed after him. The Shinobi were caught in a trap. As they neared the cage Itachi switched into Sharigan. It didn't take long before a defensive attack came from the cage. Itachi just back away to give himself enough room to deflect the thorns so he could start his jutsu. "Ninaj Art: Shadow Fang Jutsu." A hole appeared on the ground near the cage and began to move, making it's way up the cage, stopping the thorns from escaping. It was in a way like a gaint plastic bag, but it would not hold. Already it was ripping apart. "This won't hold forever Deidara, what do you want to do?"

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 39
Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun May 16, 2010 9:56 am

Kadaj nodded as Deidara told him to go. Going over to the other side he looked at the cage. It'd be hard to get through, even with the others attacking from the other side. But if they could tire out whoever was using the jutsu, they could manage to get through it. Kadaj nodded to himself. "Fire style: Pheonix Flower Jutsu." The jutsu barely did any damage and left Kadaj open for an unexpected attack. When the thorns came out KJ felt one cut across his arm. "How can this guy possibly manage two jutsu's like this." Then again. It might have come in handy for them. "Water Style: Severe Water Dragon." A large white dragon rose into the sky and began to mash down on the cage. "Might as well apply pressure."

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon May 17, 2010 5:56 am

Tenkuu smiled lightly at Shen. "Thank you," she said. She then looked to Deidara and sighed. Turning away from him she looked at the ninja of the villages. "Listen up everyone" she said. "We have two options now. We can give up here and leave with the people we have, or we can fight it out." Tenkuu took a moment to let them discuss amongst themselves. "Regardless of which way we go, we still lose this war." She looked to Shen to make sure he was okay. If they got out alive, she owed him one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon May 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Takashi grinned. Stealth ninja were always so determined. Then again, he was a born ninja of the Stealth. Looking at Shen he shook his head and walked over to him and Roan. "You're not going to try and hold this and your other jutsu by yourself are you," he asked. He then looked at Tenkuu. "I'd rather die fighting before I just give up," he said in a low growl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon May 17, 2010 8:52 pm

Kitsra was too young to completely understand what had just happened, but she did know that Kinaga Unabara was a traitor. Walking staright up to him she pulled her guns on him. "You don't deserve to live," she screamed. "This is all your fault. What is your problem, do you want us to die. We were about to win, and you messed it all up!" Kit had forgotten all about Kinaga being a Kage, she just wanted him dead, because it was his fault they were about to die. "I knew it was a possibility that I was going to die in the war, but I had no intentions on dying because my Kage is a half wit." Clicking off the safety Kit looked dead at Kinaga. "Give me one reason why I should pull the trigger."
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Tue May 18, 2010 10:04 pm

Kai moved in between Kitsra and Kinaga. "STOP!" She yelled. "That's enough." She said as tears began to form in her eyes. "How can you have the nerve to put a gun to your Kage, to your sensei!" Kai shook her head. "Have you forgotten what it means to be a ninja!" She asked holding her arms out to block Kinaga.

Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Tue May 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Kymir went looking through the ranks of the Death ninja for Kazuya. He wanted to make sure he was okay. Not like he cared though. His shoulder injured from the fight he pushed through the ninja until he saw Satomi. "Hey, where's Kazuya?" He asked. He looked at the older ninja and then to Kinaga. "I trusted you," he said quietly. "Guess there's no such thing as a real friend." Kymir felt hurt past his wounds as he looked up at Satomi. "You won't betray me will you," he asked.

Admin
Admin

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Wed May 19, 2010 7:25 am

Kinaga looked to Kitsra as she pulled a gun on him, his expression solemn. His expression became slightly more alarmed as Kai jumped in front of him with her arms spread out. He bent down slightly and put his hand on her shoulder. "Kai, don't. You don't have to," he said to her calmly, then looked at Kymir as he stated there was no such thing as a real friend. Kinaga took his hand off Kai's shoulder and stood up straight. He'd done more harm than he'd realized with that one stupid move. But it was too late to change it, and he wouldn't waste his energy trying.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Thu May 20, 2010 11:39 am

Shen flinched slightly as he felt his cage being restrained and pounded on. He couldn't keep it up like this much longer. As Roan asked if there was anything he could do, Shen looked at him and nodded. "Put your open palm on the cage and let chakra flow into it. It's the only way we're going to keep it up at this point." Shen shot a small glare at Tenkuu as she suggested they give up. "Not in a million years," he growled. "This war is far from over." Shen looked down. Perhaps he could try the opposite of what the cage was intended for. He was using it as a shield now, when it was meant to crush, so what if he could... He looked at Tenkuu again. "I can probably push them back substantially with a jutsu and our forces can go at them fresh, but I won't be able to do anything after," he said, trying not to sound defeated at the thought. "But I suggest we hurry and heal anyone whose still hurt. I can't hold this cage forever." He completely agreed with the leader of the wolves. Shen'd die before he gave up.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Thu May 20, 2010 4:15 pm

Rumiko looked at Kitsra, Kai, and Kinaga. "Alright, stop it," he said as he grabbed Kitsra by thea m and pulled her away from the other two. "Fighting each other isn't saving anyone." He then looked at Tenkuu. "I'm with them, let's kick some Akatsuki ass," he said with a grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Thu May 20, 2010 6:46 pm

Adrian walked over to Kai and tugger on her arm. "Come on Kai," he said quietly. She was one of his best friends and he didn't want her to get hurt protecting someone who could fend for himself. He then looked to Tenkuu and smiled. "I want to fight until my last breath."
Back to top Go down
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 21, 2010 8:01 am

Kaylee walked among the snow ninja, trying to help anyone who was injured. Ryuki'd trained her a little in medical ninjutsu, so much so that she didn't feel completely useless in a situation like this. While going around the ranks, Kaylee spotted Narcissus and walked up to him. "Hey Narcissus, are you okay?" She looked him over and sighed. She didn't see any serious wounds. She'd gotten cut across the arm with a kunai, but hadn't had time to heal it yet. She'd get to it before they started fighting again. Her main concern was taking care of as many people as she could first.

Meet Miki, the best of the Shugo Chara's. And yes. She's a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 21, 2010 11:51 am

Kenjiro stood with his Stealth ninja."We must fight on.We cannot let them win,no matter what,"he said.He knew this war just got worse than he'd thought it would but also knew it would take every person to beat this enemy."We can't give in now,just because things look worse than ever."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage

Nickname : Fire Cat

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri May 21, 2010 12:32 pm

Kira looked at her ninja.They were worn out from fighting,and this fight was seeming hopeless.She looked at the sky."Alright,we have to decided now,"she said,a completely serious,a tone she rarely took ever."If we keep fighting now,we may loose a lot more ninja.....but....if we run,we'll be giving up completely and letting the akatsuki take us out easily,"she explained."But,fighting could give us a chance to win,or at least make sure we don't lose completely."

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat May 22, 2010 2:31 pm

Roan placed his palm on the spot that Shen had directed him to. "I'm in agreement with the others Lady Tenkuu," he said focusing on the wall. "If we fight we may lose ninja, as Lady Kira stated, but if we run, then we'll be deemed weak, cowards." Roan was more of a lover than a fighter, but he knew when it was time to take a stand and when not to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat May 22, 2010 3:05 pm

Narcissus felt like he'd been thrown off a ten story building with nothing to cushion his fall. When Aoi came over and asked if he was okay he turned his head. "I'm fine," he said stubborning. "Anyway, thanks for saving me back there." Narcissus was about to walk off when he heard Kaylee's voice calling him. As she asked if he was okay he spotted the cut on her arm. "Stop worrying about me and take care of yourself. It won't do much good if you're hurt," he said looking at the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat May 22, 2010 6:32 pm

Satomi looked at Tenkuu as she spoke. It sounded as though she was sure tehy were going to lose. Even if that was the case, they would go down fighting. Stepping forward he looked at her carefully. "Tenkuu, I'm willing to fight for my village and all the others," he said. He looked to Shen. "I can by you time in order for you to preform your jutsu," Satomi said. "Just tell me how much you'll need." With that he switched into Death Scythe Mode. He refused to die without giving it his all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat May 22, 2010 6:53 pm

Bell smiled at all the ninja who said they would rather fight than give in. They would be the future leaders of the villages. She actually felt guilty for accusing Tenkuu of a possible betrayal. It was wrong of her to think that Tenkuu would do such a think. Bell snapped her attention back to the ninja she was healing. She had a more important job to do, but she wanted to speak with Kinaga first. Standing up she nodded to the ninja. "Take it easy for a while, the final attack will come soon, and we'll need you to be well rested," she said smiling. Bell then stood and walked over to Kinaga until she was standing next to him but facing the opposite way. "Do understand that the decision you made was not the best," she said quietly. "But even with that being said, you were a great shinobi, and your villagers will always respect you for that." Bell looked up at him with a smile. "So don't leave them with a bad memory," she said softly. "Fight your enemy with them, and continue to be a Legend, no matter what the outcome of this battle or your final decision is afterwards," she said as she started off for a young ninja who seemed to have a head injury because blood had gotten into his eye.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   

Back to top Go down

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post :: OP: Battle Grounds-