Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Deidara
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 37
Male
Number of posts : 663

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 pm

The war had began and Deidara was well prepared. The moment Shen went to roundhouse kick him he dunked under him and came back up with a kunai in hand slashing across his chest. "Is that all the Stealth Ninja have to offer," he asked in an unsatisfied tone. "I expected...more."

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:07 pm

"How about me!?"Kenjiro shouted,slashing his sword directly at Deidara and followed up with a kick.He hadn't wanted to fight Deidara,in fact,he didn't even want to run into him at the beginning of the fight.But,he knew if he could get rid of him,he could possibly in this war quicker.

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:39 am

Rumiko rushed into battle. he could already see that two ninja from different villages were taking on Deidara, how smart were they. He'd be avoiding that maniac through the entire fight. Finding Kadaj,(so want to mess your plans up) he pulled a kunai and threw it at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:08 pm

What better glory could there be than to watch the Shinobis crumble. The question kept repaeting itself in Daya's mind, driving him to be reckless and merciless. Any ninja in his way lost his life. Whether it was an ally or foe. Daya was blood craved and out of control. As he cut through ninja he saw with a spark of twisted joy that someone was attacking Deidara. "Idiots," he said as he ran diretly into the fight of the three. He first went for Kenjiro and aimed a punch into his side and then he turned on Shen with a grim expression. "Hmm, it's that couragous," he said. "Attacking Deidara in such a way, I guess I'll have to end you now," he said as he pulled a hidden kunai and threw it at Shen.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:27 pm

Kenjiro had to stop his attack on Deidara just block Daya's attack.He took it using his arms and hit the ground,rolling back onto his feet."Fantastic,"he whispered.He stood and dashed forward,performing handsigns."Fire style:Flame Stream Dragon Jutsu!"he whispered,breathing a straight stream of fire that shot at Daya.

Admin
Admin

Character Age : 0
Female
Number of posts : 4680

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:06 am

Jutsumaster walked with swiftness through the battle. She would not stay hidden behind the other Akatsuki like a caged bird. Whether Deidara approved of this or not she'd soon find out, but with that last blast of Lightning from Kinaga, she could not afford to let him stay functional. Her movements too swift for the lesser experience ninja of the Stealth she weaved through them and then into the ranks of the Storm Ninja, taking them down one by one while avoiding blades. When she was finally close enough to Kinaga she switched positions so he couldn't keep a lock on her. She'd move through his ninja in order to prevent him from attacking. She knew Kinaga well enough that he couldn't attack if it meant to danger his own ninja's life, but still, he was a good shot. They didn't call him the Lightning Ninja for nothing. This would be where he speed would come in handy, she hoped. I'm going to need to mix things up here, if I want to keep him busy. "Summoning Jutsu: Kazakuri's Rain Blades." Jutsumaster had learned how to use a sword when she was undercover as Ginger. Kinaga had helped, meaning she could not beat him that way, but maybe a summoning could. A lump began to form in the earth until it was nearly six feet tall and then it began to form features like a human. Jutsumaster watched from a distance, but continued to move. When the figure had finally finished, it turned to Kinaga and pulled out two blades. Each dripped with water. "Go," Jutsumaster said. This summoning would allow her to control Kazakuri's movements using her own weapons, but she'd have to be careful with her technique or the porr creature would be cut to peices in a matter of seconds.

Jutsu's Profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage

Nickname : Fire Cat

Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:09 am

Kira rushed forward after her raining fireballs down upon the enemies.She saw Rumiko going out to attack Kadaj,the two Stealth ninja going for Deidara and Jutsumaster going for Kinaga.She looked and jumped at Zeo,going down at him with her staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:59 pm

Kinaga pulled his twin blades off his back as he saw a woman with red hair weaving his way through the storm ninja. He couldn't risk a wide ranged attack. Too many of his ninja would be sacrificed for one measly akatsuki. They were outnumbered as it was, so it wasn't gonna happen. He watched as the ninja summoned something that looked like a ninja made from rock. Before it could finish forming, Kinaga made his own move, doing a jutsu with the blades in his hands, then lifting them up for lightning to strike onto them, covering them with crackling electricity, almost loud enough to be heard over the clashing of the battle. As the creature finished forming, Kinaga noticed the blades it held were covered in water. He could use this to his advantage somehow. Although, his lightning might not do much damage to the rock creature, his blades could still tear it to pieces. Putting his blades together in front of him, Kinaga pulled them apart, creating a massive wind in the creatures direction, then dashed forward, putting his blades in an X in front of him , then slashing them apart at the creature. Although the wind might've caught his ninja and a few akatsuki off balance, it was nothing that could ultimately harm them. His main objective had been to knock the rock ninja off balance.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Male
Number of posts : 518

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:26 am

Kadaj looked at Rumiko as he charged at him. Was Rumiko serious about this. He hadn't known the guy, but he knew that he was Jutsumaster's younger brother, which happened to be a suprise in itself when he'd found out. His eyes bright like flames he braced himself for the attack. He blowed the kunai with his own and deflected i back at Rumiko. Kadaj wasn't sure how strong the other ninja was, but he had his orders and he didn't have time to fool around with Rumiko. Sending a Fire Style at Rumiko he went for Kira. Ryguu....don't speak just listen, I don't know how powerful this Kage is, I just know she uses Fire Style, so I'm going to count on your power. A hushed laugh went through Kadaj's mind. Trying to order me around now I see, you can't tame the beast. Ryguu said. Kadaj became flustered with the dragon's selfishness but he never faultered from getting clower to Kira. Spinning a kunai in his hand he shot them towards her at full speed.

(JM's cheating...)

Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:55 am

(I am not :})

Kai looked at Kaylee as the older girl asked them why they were here, but before she was able to get the words out lightning flashed through the sky. Kai swallowed nervously. "Wow, sensei's strong," she said. Then came something like an earthquake that made her nearly fall back but she caught herself. "Alright," she said. "Time for battle." Kai gave a bright smile and shifted into a white wolf with one black right paw and a brown left ear. "Wonder if I'll find the others in this mess," she whispered as she took off down the hill into the battlfeid, praying she didn't lose her life today.

Kira
Yōgankage
Yōgankage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 am

Kira span her staff,blocking it off easily.She then jumped at Kadaj,slamming her staff at him.She was a new kage,so the most likely possibility was none of the Akatsuki knew anything about her or how she fought for that matter.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:38 am

Roan could barely keep up with the movements of the woman who was swiftly making her way through the Storm Ninja. Moving back as she passed him he figured that he'd have one shot to delay her attack, but Kinaga was already on the move. He was attacking her summoning with a jutsu which was quite powerful. "A real Kage," Roan said with admirance. He then turned to the woman. Watching her movements carefully he stepped forward. "Gotcha." He said as he turned into a sleek silver wolf. Darting through the ninja he came up on the left side of the woman. He'd distract here long enough to give Kinaga a chance to attack. Having an emeny directly in there ranks would only cause trouble. Leaping into the air he half spun so that he'd landed on the other side of her and made a powerful leap at her side to knock her over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:10 pm

Satomi went into death scythe mode the moment the first attack went off. He had his target in mind. Xantrex. He'd fought him about a month ago, but they'd never finished. Even though Satomi had used his strongest attack the guy had managed to get back up and had it not been for Bell Satomi might have been dead. The memory did nothing but taunt him. He had to keep concentration or he wouldn't be able to finish what he started last time. He'd done some training with Kenjiro and it would hopefully pay off.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:31 pm

Xantrex rushed in, and was immediately attacked by the little kid whom he tried to help kidnap not too long ago. With a small grin, Xantrex blocked the kid's punch and kick, then pulled out a kunai and blocked the kids slash, following it up with a swift roundhouse to the kids side. "Look here, it's the little death brat!" he said in amusement. Of course, he was very disappointed that his first opponent would end up being a child, but someone would come to his rescue. He was counting on it for his next move to work. Xan's shadow swivelled in and out of it's place behind him anxiously.

Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:08 pm

(Are kidding me! I have to fight Xantrex....I had no idea that the describtion would get your attention, I was just writing stuff down. lol.)

Kymir was dumbfounded when he saw his oppenent was that jerk from before. What rotten luck he was having today. As he kick and punch failed along with the kunai he felt his hopes deteriorating. Then came the kick to the side. Kymir was knocked to the side where he lay dazed. "That hurt," he said quietly, but he'd had worse. Standing up he regained himself and went in for a second attack. This time he would be careful. Jumping into the air he pulled several shuriken and threw them at Xantrex. "Ninja Art: Black Pit." A black hole began to form under Xantrex.

Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:17 pm

Jutsumaster saw the summoning get fried and her first thought was perfect, but then something came on the side of her. Fur. Kazuya? No, it wasn't him, she could have sworn Kazuya had black fur. Because of her hesitation to attack who she thought was Kazuya she was wide open to Roan's attack. As he knocked her over she slid across the earth. Dammit, concentrate. Does days are over! Jaymaru slammed her fist against the ground in anger before she realized she'd been sitting in the same spot for a while. Standing up quickly she prepared for an attack. She'd get back at the wolf later.

(Dei, if you read this, don't kill me, it was a slight memory that caused the hesisitation, nothing to do with being friends ^.^; )

Jutsu's Profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Sabin being the natural follower of Asher but worshipper of Kadaj was stuck between what to do. He wasn't a traitor, but to come face to face with his older brother was not a kind feeling. Pulling a kunai he saw the battle clearly. Everyone was tangled in battle. That's when he spotted Xantrex fighting Kymir. He'd never officially met either of them, but he knew Kymir was a ninja of the Death because he'd seen him walking around the village a few times adn Xantrex, well that guy was just known. Sabin had heard rumors about him, ones that gave him nightmares, but he wouldn't let that stop him from helping Kymir. No way was a three year old going to stand a chance against an Akatsuki. Appearing behind Xantrex Sabin went to kick him in the back. He then looked at Kymir. "Can I lend a hand," he asked with a smile. Unlike Asher, Sabin was kind hearted and gentle unless put in a position where he had to show a side of him that was dangerous. And right now was that time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:56 pm

Pheonix could already see Kadaj going for the Magma Kage. Good, while she was distracted he'd move in and attack from behind. Once he was behind her he pulled two cards, each had a joker on them. Tossing them on either side of her he started to do his hand signs. "Fire Style: Fire Rings." The cards turned to cords and then wrapped around Kira like restraints.
Back to top Go down
Xantrex Mabashi
Loner
Loner

Nickname : The Scientist

Male
Number of posts : 561

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:29 pm

(woohoo! I'm popular enough to give people nightmares! XD oh and lol Jay)

Xantrex's kick made contact, but immediately after, he felt a kick make contact with his back, sending him falling forward. He caught himself in time to land on one of his hands and flip himself over to face his attacker. Xantrex grinned wider as he saw the headband. He didn't know the guy, but now he knew that he was from the death valley. "Ah, another Death ninja." It was exactly his tactic to hide his emotions and seem confident in his abilities. It was sort of a scare tactic so-to-speak. He pulled out a cylinder that looked like a sword hilt. Doing a jutsu with the hilt in hand, a large white blade sprouted from it and Xantrex put the tip of the blade to the ground and leaned on it. "Well then, let's see whatcha got," he said casually, waiting for one of them to strike. Although Xantrex looked like a teen, he was really about Sabin's age. Hooray for time jutsu's.

Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:43 pm

After Kinaga took care of the summoning, he looked around for the red-head attacking his ninja, only to see her being knocked over by a wolf he knew to be Roan. Good job Roan, he thought as he ran towards the two. He was about to attack the red-head as she got up, but stopped dead in his tracks as he saw that it was Jaymaru. His eyes widened slightly, his swords lowering, but then he remembered he was in the middle of a war. He had to choose between his best friend, who'd already chosen to betray the vallies, and his village. The choice should've been easy, but Kinaga was a sentimental guy, so it wasn't as easy as it should've been. In his frozen state, he realized he'd left himself open to attack and moved himself to block whatever was about to be thrown at him.

Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:47 am

Kymir grinned as Sabin came to his aid. He liked this guy. He seemed free willed and friendly. Kymir could deal with that. "Sure he said as he saw the kick make contact with Xantrex. Kymir took his chance to move next to Sabin. "Thanks alot," he said. Kymir then pulled a kunai, his yellow eyes narrowing and then he lunged forward. He went straight for Xantrex's chest, but right before getting there he used a clone and both Kymir and the clone went to the sides, hoping to give Sabin a clear shot. Kymir knew that Sabin would be stronger than himself, so why try and be the hero?

(This battle is filled with good post and tatics. Great job everyone.)

Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:52 am

Jutsumaster saw Kinaga closing in on her and then he stopped. Exactly what she wanted. Though she could have done without the wolf knocking her over. Pulling out her own blade she rushed Kinaga using her speed and lashed upwards. Whether or not he dodged it was up to him. She would not faulter in this battle. But she couldn't help but remember what Itachi had told her the day they ran away. When the time comes for you to fight them, will you hold back, or will you fight like the ninja you really are? It's your choice Jay, I can't always save you. Jutsumaster shook her head and looked back to see if the strike was a success.

Jutsu's Profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:44 am

Kinaga stumbled backwards a step as he parried her blow. (yay for battle terms!) He knew he couldn't hold back. It was her life, or hundreds of lives of his valley. I'm sorry Jay, he thought sadly, as he regained his balance quickly and went towards her, bringing his blades (still crackling loudly with lightning) up with the speed of a former stealth ninja. As he fought, his face became a mask that hid his emotions well. But Jay knew him well enough to know what he was thinking as he fought her. He still didn't understand how she could do something like this.

Yōgankage
Yōgankage

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Mon Mar 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Kira threw her staff up,seeing Pheonix attacking her from behind.She jumped,avoiding being grabbed by the arms but one of her ankles were caught."Dang it,"she muttered under her breath.She quickly grabbed her staff,slinging it down and breaking the fire binds.She stood on the top of it,casting handsigns."Fire Style:Phoenix Flower Jutsu!"she whispered,breathing out thousands of fireballs with kunai hidden within them,sending them at both her enemies.

Admin
Admin

Female

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 am

Jutsumaster was thankful that he was finally fighting back. She knew he was probably hurting from this. Hell, she was hurting from this. All those years she'd been in the Vallies, making friends and what not, well....it just seemed worthless in the end because now it was just slowing her down. She deflected Kinaga's blade with her own and the fire seal that she'd gotten from Kinaga all those years ago started to glow until the blade itself burst into flames. Turning her sword to the side she went for Kinaga's side with the blade. Don't think about it, don't think about it.

Jutsu's Profile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi   

Back to top Go down

2nd Great War: Akatsuki vs. Shinobi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next