Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Nilan (Updated with Kole)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Nilan (Updated with Kole)   Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:45 pm

NILAN

Name: Nilan
Nicknames: Vanilla, holley angel, One of peace

Village: None

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 111
Appearance: Short hair that tends to change colors, not because she dies it, but because her ever changing rank.

Clan: Forgotten angel

Family History: Her family used to be with lulu, roxl and the others, then she left due to her once enemy, the akatsuki. She now has a family from the heavens and wolves. Her 'father' is God, her 'mother' is Mary, her 'brother' is Kole, her 'sister' is Miza, and most of all, her 'family' is one...

Character History: The once living child never wanted to fight, but when it came down to her last string of life, her once enemy had to take their chance. She forgives them greatly in the time of their rise and will help them when need-be. She also does so to the ninja in valleys and ones who live alone or in groups. She has never turned down an unlucky soul and is the owner of a hidden nursery and hospital. When someone is in need, she will take them into her facilities and keep them safe from harm. She has never once in her life and death, turned down a child, or adult, in need. Despite if it was on one side or another, she only wished to bring peace to the world.

Personality: Nilan is a more outgoing person than she used to be. She always listens to what peple have to say. She will give her self, selflessly, for others. She gives her life for others safety and care. If someone requests something, she will get right to it and never lie or say no to a job.

RP Sample: Nilan looked at the guests that began to fill in the space of the hospital waiting room. She looked at them and asked "Whats going on? Why haven't you been given rooms yet?" She got several answers; "I can't tell." "Someone is holding up the line!" "I think someones slacking..." Nilan sighed heavily and headed to the front desk. "What is going on?" She asked Miza. "Rooms are full... I can't get anyone else in!" Was the reply. Great... "Everyone, follow me." Nilan walked out of the door silently. "Shh" She said and slowly crept around the wall, to the other side. She opened a door and everyone piled in, finding a bed. "It's the best i can do! Sorry!" she called as she slipped away. Something made her stop short. The buildings were hidden but she had attracted something. She had a feeling it wasn't kole...

KOLE

Name: Kole
Nicknames: None

Village: None

Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 133
Appearance: when in human form he has long black hair with red highlights. He wears a hat that ussually covers his red eyes that glow in the darkness. When in wolf form, his fur is black and he has glowling yellow eyes.

Clan: (Pack more like...) Moonstar pack

Family History: He now has a family from the heavens and wolves. His 'father' is God, his 'mother' is Mary, his 'sisters' are Miza and Nilan, his 'brothers' are his pack, and most of all, his 'family' is one...

Character History: (Nilans history, because, he was a part or nilan!) The once living child never wanted to fight, but when it came down to her last string of life, her once enemy had to take their chance. She forgives them greatly in the time of their rise and will help them when need-be. She also does so to the ninja in valleys and ones who live alone or in groups. She has never turned down an unlucky soul and is the owner of a hidden nursery and hospital. When someone is in need, she will take them into her facilities and keep them safe from harm. She has never once in her life and death, turned down a child, or adult, in need. Despite if it was on one side or another, she only wished to bring peace to the world.

Personality: Kole is a more outgoing person than he used to be. He always listens to what people have to say. He will give his self, selflessly, for others. e gives his life for others safety and care. If someone requests something, he will get right to it and never lie or say no to a job. He is very aggressive when it comes to hunters. He will protect his pack for his life.

RP Sample: Kole trotted through the forest, his male beta at his side. He growled instructions to the wolf and the headed of in opposite directions. He sniffed the air and barked a warning. He then crouched low and leapt at a rabbit, killing it. He heard human footsteps and smelled the air. Hunter! He quickly changed to human form and yelled "Get off my land! You and your hunters don't need to hunt my wolves! Go! Get out before i come after you!" he yelled. He grabbed his glowing red orb and raised it, the red smoke spreading. His eyes began to glow red and he yelled again, knowing the hunter had not left. "Spirits from above! Hear me out! Spirits from below! Hear my orb! Come together and get ride of these hunters!" Soon, three devil like creatures and two angel like creatures appeared by him and charged at the approaching hunters. After they were out of the forest, the creatures disappeared. He put his orb away and turned back wolf. And stay out! he though.

Approved. Awesome Profiles.
Back to top Go down

Nilan (Updated with Kole)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1