Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A bad lunar cycle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:29 am

Serenity sat on her couch with a sigh. "Ugh, it's so hot," she groaned, laying across the couch. She put her arm across her forehead and stared up at the ceiling. Things weren't going so well in the Crested. Sure they've just joined the vallies, but their leader was old, and getting sicker by the day, and there wasn't much Serenity could do to help him. She'd been doing this for so long and seen so many deaths that it just didn't bother her anymore. She knew Felix was annoyed when she acted like a child, but it was the only thing she could do to cope with the cruelties life threw at her. Serenity sat up when she heard a knock on the door. Without bothering to ask who it was, Serenity continued to lay on the couch and gave a simple "Come in." This was unusual for her, because normally she liked knowing who was coming into her house, but she didn't really feel like moving. She kept her arm across her forehead and her eyes on the ceiling.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:36 am

Felix was home again after a long mission. Knocking on the door he waited for the curtains to move back but they didn't. Opening the door he stepped inside. "Are you sick or something?" He asked. "Leaving your door unlocked will eventually put you through misery." He said as he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at her. She wasn't looking so great today. He wasn't worrid though, she was immortal and sickness had no affect on them.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:42 am

(there are those riddles)

Serenity gave a smile as she saw who it was. She sat up when he asked her if she was sick. "Nah, just tired," she said. It wasn't the sort of tired that one got from staying up all night that she was talking about, but she didn't expect him to know that right away. She was tired of life. She was tired of death. But she'd get over it. "Yeah, yeah, I know," she said as he basically told her to keep her door locked. She definitely wasn't nearly as peppy as she normally was, but oh well. She gave Felix a once over before looking back up at him. "How'd your mission go?" she asked, not getting up from the couch.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:47 am

Felix walked deeper into the house. "Tired?" He asked. "Nevermind." He wasn't sure what she meant by tired but Serenity was completely out of character. What had happened to her childish acts and teasing. He shrugged and then glanced at her as she said yeah, yeah. "Immortal or not the pain is what counts against us," he said. Felix then looked down at her as he started past the couch. "It went just as predicted."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:51 am

She didn't really feel like explaining so she was glad when Felix said nevermind. She gave a shrug as he said that pain was really what counted against immortals. "Isn't that the truth," she said quietly. She looked up at him as he said the mission went just as predicted. "No serious injuries then?" she asked simply. She wondered for a brief moment whether or not Felix really gave a damn what was wrong with her, but the thought quickly passed.

Last edited by Serenity on Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:55 am

(that was unexpected)

Felix looked at her. Why was she acting this way. He'd rather have her childish and teasing instead of looking like life had finally caught up to her. He the grinned. Maybe that was what was wrong. He looked at the couch and then took a seat. "No injuries," he reported. "Anything new happened?" He asked. He hadn't been gone that long but he knew that the tempature had changed. "A/C."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:05 am

(lol)

Serenity look at him and nodded as he told her that he hadn't gotten any injuries. "Good," she said. She wondered for a moment why he suddenly started sitting on the couches instead of the stairs, but this thought, like the last one, was fleeting. She shook her head and leaned back against the couch as he asked if anything new happened. "Not really," she said simply. If he didn't know about the Kage, she wouldn't tell him. Normally she would've explained that she had a few people come in for healings or fortune tellings, but that wasn't really anything new. She couldn't help but give a small smile as he said A/C. "Yeah, I know. I need to get it installed before the heat gets worse," she said with a small smile. She didn't want to seem like a complete downer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:09 am

Felix stood up even though he'd only been sitting for a few seconds. "You're not yourself today," he said. "So I'm going to leave for the time being." He told her. He didn't wish to be around when she was in this state of depression as it seemed. It wouldn't rub off on him, but he had things to do besides babysit a weeping immortal. Adjusting his jacket he turned away and started for the door. "You're a rose that has closed its petals because the sun no longer shines. Will you bloom once more, or will you wilt away? Find yourself Serenity, don't let you soul escape you."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:05 pm

Serenity looked at him as he got up and said he was leaving. She sat there for a few seconds looking at him as he started for the door. She didn't want him to leave. He was the only person she knew that made her feel like she wasn't alone in thsi world forever. Serenity nearly froze when Felix told her not to let her soul escape her. That's not what's happening to me, is it....? she thought silently. As Felix reached the door Serenity jumped up and hurried over to him, grabbing his arm. "Felix, please don't go," she said, looking at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:11 pm

Felix was about to open the door and leave Serenity to herself when she grabbed his arm. He turned around as she told him not to leave. "It's not like I'm going to disappear," he said. He then pulled his arm away. "By me being here it changes nothing. I am not your sun," he said. A flower wilts, but doesn't mean it's dying. It's preparing for its state of rebirth. He turned his head slightly. What are you preparing for Serenity?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:17 pm

(like i said, he even thinks in riddles)

Serenity stayed silent as Felix told her it's not like he was going to disappear, then looked at him as he pulled his arm away, her own hand dropping back to her side. An almost childish pout came to her face as he said that him being there changed nothing. Man he was sooo wrong. When he said that he wasn't her sun, she looked off to the side. "How would you know," she said with almost a childish tone to it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:26 pm

(shut up)

Felix was noticing the changes in her. She was pouting again and speaking like a child that once more. He then faced her. "Don't make me answer that," he told her. He then looked her over. He gave a slight grin that was almost invincible. Have you found yourself, or are you still slipping?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:33 pm

(Hehe, NEVAAAA!!! WTF BOOOO*randomcrazylaughing*OOOOMMM!!!!!)

Serenity looked at him as he said that she shouldn't make him answer that. She'd let him go with so much when it came to him not speaking his mind. This time she wanted to know what he was thinking. "Why not?" she asked, looking at him. "I'm sure the answer won't be as bad as you think it's gonna be," she said stubbornly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 pm

(hmph)

Felix hated it when she became stubborn. She never gave up when she was at that point. "The answer would break you," he said. "In your fragile state you wouldn't be able to handle it. I told you before, I can read you like a book. I'm careful of what I say for the simple reason that I don't want you to slip. If you slip, I might lose my reasoning." He said with a now visible grin. Balance is a key point in this world, remember that Serenity, unless you prefer chaos."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 pm

Serenity started looking a little annoyed at this point. So maybe she was a little fragile, so what? "I'm not going to slip, just tell me!" she said, sounding more and more like her old self with every word. This was just getting annoying, she knew that the world needed balance, and she also knew that she wasn't going to break because of anything Felix told her. She did kind of wonder too, what he meant by if she slipped he might lose his reasoning.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:52 pm

Felix stepped back as Serenity became annoyed. Step by step he was bringing her back. That didn't mean she'd be ready. He grinned. "You. Can't. Handle. The. Truth." He said just to see how she'd react. He still wouldn't tell her afterward. He'd keep her guessing for the rest of eternity.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:01 pm

(YOU FEREAKIN MEANIEE!!!!!)

At this point Serenity wasn't only annoyed, she was becoming a bit pissed off at Felix too. He was toying with her, that much was clear as day, but regardless, she wanted to know. As he said that she couldn't handle the truth, she started to look very much like a child who wasn't getting their way. "Dammit Felix, yes I can!! Just tell me!!!" she yelled angrily. She knew he'd probably say something sly to that just to make her more angry, but again, she just wanted to know what he was going to say. It wasn't often someone got Serenity to swear either, Felix was just irritating her so much!!

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:06 pm

(lmao, she's angry)

Felix couldn't remember the last time he'd seen her this mad. Or had he ever seen her mad. He looked down at her completely ignoring what she was saying. Her words were drowned out by an image of a different scene. When he finally came back to reality she was looking very angry. Felix never lost his cool, no matter what the situation. "There's nothing to tell," he said. "You already know the answer. Why do you search for something that's right in front of you?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:14 pm

(Hehe)

Serenity looked at him angrily as he still refused to tell. She gave a small irritated scream and walked over to the couch, sitting down with her arms crossed. "You're so infuriating!! I wouldn't be asking the answer if I already knew it!!" she said angrily, her face turning into something of a pout. Why did Felix have to be so difficult!!!

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:20 pm

Felix didn't phase as she said yelled at him. "No one sees what's in front of them until it's gone," he said with a grin. "I see you're back to your normal self," he told herself. He then let his hair fall from his eyes. "Do you hate me," he asked with the same grin.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity didn't look at Felix, but kept her arms crossed. This was one of the few times she didn't get his stupid riddles because she didn't want to bother thinking about them. She didn't say anything as he said that she was back to her normal self. She wasn't really her normal self, because her normal self was never angry. She kept her gaze to the side as he asked her if she hated him. "Don't be stupid Felix," she said in response. Of course she didn't hate him, she was just pissed at him for being so ridiculously infuriating and calm both at the same time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:31 pm

(That's Felix for you. He does the same thing to Kinny)

Felix didn't mind her being angry with him. He didn't care. "Saying don't be stupid to me means nothing," he said. "It can go both ways. Don't be stupid you know I'm just upset because you're being you. Or don't be stupid, of course I hate you because you've pissed me off." He said putting emphasis on his last few words. He leaned forward from where he was standing. His grin never faultering for a second.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:40 pm

(lmao)

One of Serenity's hand clenched into a fist as Felix continued to be....well, Felix. She turned her glare at him as he said that what she said could go either ways. "I. Don't. Hate. You," she said angrily, before turning her gaze away again. "Why, are you trying to get me to hate you or something?" she asked, her gaze still off to the side and her arms still crossed. Even though she was pissed at him, she was glad he hadn't left.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:48 pm

Felix walked over to her so that he was standing where she was looking. "Whether you hate me or not means little to me. I've shut out all emotions. You should know that by now," he said. "Or are you to caught up in anger to realize it." He was a bit curious of how far he could push her. He wanted to see what her reaction would be if he pushed her too far. He was in doubt that she'd hit him, but sometimes books had twist to them.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:54 pm

(Hehe, books have major twists to them. Example coming soon: CZ)

Serenity looked at Felix with an angry sigh as he walked in front of where she was looking. Her hand clenched tighter as he'd said that she should've known by now that he shut out all emotion. Just that alone was one of the things about him that made her angry. She didn't answer him, but leaned back on the couch trying to calm herself down enough so that she didn't do anything she'd regret. She stayed silent, trying to allow her hand to unclench itself, but it wasn't as easy as she thought it'd be.

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   

Back to top Go down

A bad lunar cycle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next