Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A bad lunar cycle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:05 pm

(stop teasing me!)

Felix bent down so he wasn't towering over her. "Angry?" He asked. He looked at her fist. "You're knuckles are going to be sore. You're not used to being so tense, are you?" He asked. He grinned. "That's what it's like everyday in the world I live in. And you wanted to live in the world I do." He gave a short laugh. It sounded almost bitter. "Rule #25, erase all emotions. Could you do that?" He asked. "Can you continue to watch the people around you die over and over again? Is that what you want once this village crumbles," he asked. Felix sounded serious, but in truth he was just trying to cross the line. He wanted to see what was behind Serenity's smile and her never ending happiness. "Could you really handle the life of a ninja and the pain that comes with it? The physical, the mental, and the emotional pain. Or are you too soft. I want to know Serenity."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

(lol, again, Neevaaa-WTF BOOM!!!)(and btw, watch out)

Even though Serenity was trying to get herself to calm down, it was impossible with Felix's constant taunting. Her hand remained as tightly clenched as it was before as he started asking her if she could really handle the kind of life he lived. She kept her gaze on Felix as he kept taunting her. It was the last part of it that did it. Angrily Serenity's hand quickly unclenched and slapped Felix across the face. "Shutup!!" she yelled angrily. Serenity quickly got up and pushed past Felix, heading for the stairs. She knew that she was going to do something she'd regret, why didn't she just walk out of the house while she had the chance....?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 pm

(holy F&$#, she slapped him. Lol)

Felix turned as she slapped him. The pain was real as ever. He'd put it past her to hit him and that was his fault. As she got up and pushed past him he stood up and followed after her. So Serenity was not as innocent as she let on. Grabbing her by the arm he used just enough force to pull her back down. Gravity would make sure she came down, so he was prepared to catch her if she lost her balance on the way down. "Stop."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:27 pm

(haha, I told you to watch out)(and could you imagine Rumiko's face if he saw that?)

Serenity stopped as she felt Felix grab her hand. She'd really done it this time. But she felt him pull her back too which caught her off guard. She managed to barely catch herself before she fell backwards, and I mean barely, having almost fell right into Felix. Yanking her arm away, she turned to look at Felix. "What?" she asked angrily. Just because she knew she'd done something she'd regret didn't mean she wasn't mad at him anymore.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:35 pm

(she has no conscience)

Felix's grinned faded as she nearly fell into him, but he was prepared to catch her all the same. As she asked him what he shrugged. "I wanted to see how far you'd go," he said. "Maybe you are cut out for the job," he said. He looked off to the side. "I'm not your sun because eventually it'll all come to an end and the curtains will close. The show will be over and the next act will began." He looked at her. "Will you be ready for your curtain call?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:42 pm

(shutup)

Serenity's anger didn't fade as Felix said that he just wanted to see how far she'd go. Her anger only subsided slightly as he explained the answer to the earlier question. Did Felix mean that he was leaving, or did he mean something completely different? At this point, she wasn't thinking as clearly as she normally would've been. As he asked her if she'd be ready for her curtain call, she only looked at him. "Felix, I've been through over a thousand of these so-called curtain calls," she said, the anger not completely gone from her voice. Rather Felix wanted to believe it or not, Serenity'd been through a lot more than he gave her credit for. "I don't need a lecture or these riddles to know how life works. I've found my own way of dealing with it."

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:50 pm

"By covering it up with false feelings," he asked. "Is that how you plan on living the rest of your life." He shook his head. "Don't answer that, I don't want to know." He said. Felix then sighed. This role will be different. You'll be playing the main lead and you must make a decision that shall be forced upon you. It will test every once of your strength. But not physically. The game is only beginning. Felix didn't speak the words because of her last statement. He didn't speak riddles for his own pleasures. "Okay," he said in response to her infomation on lectures and riddles.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:54 pm

Serenity's hand clenched into a fist as he asked if she planned on dealing with it by covering it up with false feelings. "It's better than blocking out all of my feelings!" she yelled at him angrily. She hated the fact that he blocked out his emotions. She'd been trying to get him to show some kind of emotion ever since she'd met him and nothing was working, nothing at all. He was just so stubborn it was ridiculous!!

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:11 am

Felix looked at her. "You know my reason for blocking out my emotions," he told her. He then sighed. "What can I do to make it up to you?" He asked her. He usually didn't take request but her being angry at him was getting old. He pulled his jacket off, it was getting hot in the house. Why hadn't she opened a window.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:16 am

(ur mouth's gonna drop at this one)

Serenity didn't say anything when he said that she knew why he blocked out his emotions. She'd lost someone too, but you didn't see her walking around like a damn robot! She wouldn't say that outloud though. Even if he had no feelings anymore, she wasn't that heartless. When he asked her what he could do to make it up to her, she turned and started up the stairs again. "You can leave," she said plainly, making her way to her room.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:22 am

(omfg)

Felix wasn't sure how to react to her response. Something was telling him just to leave, another side was telling him to do the unthinkable. For the first time he was stuck between decisions. Watching her go up the stairs he turned away and started to leave. Maybe he could do both. The logical and the unthinkable. Maybe it was time for the curtain call. Felix felt like he was suffocating in confusion. Reaching the door he started to turn the knob but stop. Felix was always unpredictable, so why change now. Running up the stairs he grabbed Serenity's wrist and pulled her into a hug. "Sorry," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:34 am

(E-GAD)

As Serenity walked up the stairs, she didn't turn to see if Felix was leaving or not. She felt horrible. Had she really just drove away the only person who made her feel like she wasn't alone? Her eyes were downcast and she didn't even hear Felix start up the stairs. So when he grabbed her wrist she gave a small gasp of shock, wondering what he was doing. Had she just set him off? A moment later Serenity found herself being embraced by Felix. For a few moments her eyes were wide and she had no clue what'd just happened. Had she finally gotten through to him, or was this some sort of dream? She had no clue how to respond to this. After a moment, Serenity hugged Felix back tightly. "Please....don't make me feel like I have to lose you again...." she said almost quietly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:42 am

(omg)

Felix stayed in the hug a moment later. He didn't know how he'd made her think she was going to lose him, but he didn't care right now. Backing away he looked off to the side. "I promise," he said. Felix was allowed her to see some for of emotion from him. One that didn't block people out. And he'd apologize. For anyone else he wouldn've done that, but it was Serenity.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:48 am

Serenity looked at him as he backed out of the hug and gave a small smile as he said he promised. She was trying to keep herself from crying. Why did she have to be overlyemotional? "Felix?" she said, waiting for him to look at her before going on. "Thank you....for not blocking me out," she said with a smile. He had no idea how happy he'd made her with that single act.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:04 am

(lol she was gonna cry)

Felix looked at her as she said his name. He didn't respond to her thanks. He had wanted to block her out, but he couldn't because he knew she wouldn't disappear. He wasn't sure just what his hug had meant to her, but he grinned as she smile. He wouldn't give her a smile, not yet, maybe never. But he was sure the hug was enough, for now.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:12 am

(shutup)

After that, Serenity would hold off on trying to make him smile for a bit. At least she knew now that he wasn't incapable of emotion. Remembering something, Serenity looked down with a slightly embarrassed expression. "Uhm, I'm.....sorry for hitting you earlier," she said with a small, almost unnoticeable laugh and a small, embarrassed smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:19 am

(Hehe, NEVAAAA!!! WTF BOOOO*randomcrazylaughing*OOOOMMM!!!!!)

Felix had forgotten than she'd slapped him. The red mark and the stinging after effect had disappeared long ago. "Don't apologize," he told her clearly. "I deserved it," he said. What he didn't tell her that it was a wake up call. He had started to forget what was real and what wasn't. When living so long you began to lose sight of reality. He then stepped past her and sat down on the steps. "You're not the color of a cherry, is that to tease me?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:22 am

(............wtf stealin my lines......)

Serenity looked at him and gave a small giggle as he said he deserved it. "Not to rub it in, but you kinda did...." she said following him down the stairs and plopping down on the couch. She looked at him with a smile as he mentioned that she hadn't turned red. "Oh so you do like it when my face turns that bright color, don't you?" she said with a giggle. She was glad that she didn't feel angry anymore, she hated feeling that way, especially towards Felix.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 am

d(^.^)b

Felix watched her take her seat on the couch. He didn't respond to her first comment. He didn't believe that he deserved it until he'd crossed the line. He then looked up at her. "Is that before or after I told you that you were too soft to be a ninja?" He asked. He then turned his head. "I never said that."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 am

(wtf is tht, a monkey?)

Serenity looked up thoughtfully for a moment at his question. She never remembered much when she got angry. "Well.....both I guess, but the last part is really what did it," she said looking back at him with a small grin as he looked off to the side. "You don't have to, I can see it," she said with a laugh. She'd nudged him playfully if she were close enough, but since he decided he wanted to sit on the stairs again, she couldn't really do anything to tease him physically.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:24 am

(maybe)

Felix was a little surprised. He'd thought she was only mad at her for bashing her about how weak she was. He then grinned. "You see nothing, your eyes must be decieving you," he told her. He got up and walked to the window and looked to Serenity. "May I open this?" He asked her. The heat was starting to get a bit unbearable.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:27 am

Serenity gave a small laugh as he told her that her eyes must've been decieving her. "I think not." She watched as he got up and walked over to the window. "Oh, yeah go ahead," she said with a light smile. To be honest she'd gotten used to the heat, but it was obvious Felix couldn't, carrying such a heavy jacket with him all the time. Whether he'd taken it off or not, carrying it around had to be a pain. "Felix, why do you carry that jacket around with you everywhere?"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:39 am

Felix lifted up the window. Warm air came through and he turned his head away from it. "Most places aren't as hot as this one and since I'm constantly traveling I keep it with me." He told. If she was expecting some history behind it there was none. Walking back to the stairs he sat down.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:43 am

Serenity smiled as he told her that not everywhere was quite as hot as the crested. "Doesn't it get to be a pain carrying it around though?" she asked. Things seemed back to normal for the most part, and she really hoped it'd stay that way. Getting a bit bored with the way she was sitting, Serenity laid on her stomach with her head resting on her arms, which were crossed over the arm of the couch, her gaze resting on Felix for his answer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:55 am

Felix shook his head no. "I'm used to carrying it around so it doesn't bother me," he told her as she shifted her position on the couch. It looked like they were done fighting. He sighed. He was getting tired again. But he didn't feel like dragging himelf to th guest room just yet.

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   

Back to top Go down

A bad lunar cycle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next