Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A bad lunar cycle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:59 am

Serenity gave a small frown as he sighed. "What's with the sigh? Am I boring you?" she asked, a small mischievous grin coming over her face. If she was boring him, she could quickly change that. She kept her head rested on her arms and her gaze on him.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:07 am

Felix wouldn't tell her that he had another mission coming up. That was the main reason behind his sigh. He only grinned. "If I say that yes what will you do," he asked. Though he didn't say it, he was trying to learn about Serenity. She was a book, but he hadn't read all the pages. He wasn't sure if he' ever read all the pages, but so far the one he had read. They were interesting, and worth his time.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:12 am

Serenity grinned as he asked what she'd do if he said yes. She jumped off the couch and went into the kitchen. It was her turn to be unpredictable. From the living room you could hear Serenity going through the cupboard under the sink. Then the faucet. From the kitchen she asked Felix "You like water right?" before coming out and throwing a water balloon at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:23 am

Felix looked up when she went into the kitchen. Just what as she doing. Sitting up he started to get up when she came from the kitchen and asked him if he liked water. "Ye-" he was cut off as he was impacted with a water balloon. Felix took a minute to comprehend just what had happened. "Okay?" He said. A grin former across his face and he got up. "Why did you just hit me with water balloon inside of your house?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

(lmfao, I love his reaction)

Serenity couldn't help but break out into a fit of giggles at Felix's reaction. "Because it dries," she said as he asked her why she hit him with a water balloon inside her house. "And besides, it beats the heat, right?" she asked, still giggling.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:38 am

Felix was still a little stunned. "Okay," he said to her. "But it's a little unfair if I don't have any balloons to throw at you," he said moving towards her. He was no more than a blur as he got to her. He grinned. "Are you going to even the odds?" He asked. He leane aginst the frame and crossed his arms. Felix never really plyed games, but she was right, it did beat the heat.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:45 am

Serenity grinned, trying to stop herself from laughing so much when he moved towards her. He was dripping wet! When he asked if she was going to even the odds, she smiled. "Yeah, sure," she said as she went back into the kitchen and started filling up a bunch of water balloons. "Man I wish I had a camera, the look on your face was priceless!" she said still giggling.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:53 am

Felix looked at his clothing. He was soaked with water. How did he not see this coming. He then followed her into the kitchen. As she stated that the look he had a mnute ago was priceless he turned his head. I just wasn't expecting something like that from you," he said. He looked back to his clothing. "A bit of warning would have been nice.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:57 am

Serenity grinned as he said that he would've liked a bit of warning before she did that. "How come you get to be unpredictable and I don't?" she said with a grin as she splashed him with water from the faucet after putting another water balloon on the counter.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:08 pm

Felix shrugged. "Because that's me," he said and then turned away as she splashed water at him. "Why do you keep doing that?" He asked. He then leaned against the counter and sighed. Poking the balloon he rolled it in circles. Picking it up he squeezed it lightly. "Fragile," he said. He looked at Serenity and then back to the balloon.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:12 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes as he said because that was him. "Because you're reaction doesn't stop being funny," she said in response to his question. Serenity looked at him as he sighed, then went back to filling up the balloons. "Why do you keep sighing?" she said, not noticing that he'd looked at her when he said fragile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:37 pm

"That was directed at you," he said. "I was thinking of something." He then shrugged. "I'm tired," he said. "But I want to stay up a bit longer." He said. That and he didn't think he could sleep when it was so hot. Felix ran his hand through his hair. "Serenity, what do you expect from me?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said it was directed at her, and couldn't help but wonder what he meant by that. She wanted to ask him why he didn't just go to sleep if he was tired. Serenity stopped tying the end of one of the balloons as he asked her what she expected from him. "I'm not sure what you mean," she said simply as she went back to tying the end of the balloon. She didn't expect anything from him, but she did want him to stick around for as long as he could.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Felix tighened his grip on the balloon till it exploded but none of the water hit him. Most of it went towards Serenity. He grinned. His icy blue eyes dancing with laughter. "I mean I want to know what you want from me?" He said trying to phrase it into simpilier terms. "Remember I said the world needed balance." His grin faded. "That's down to the simplest of things. If we're going to get along I need to know what you expect and don't expect of me," he told. "An eternity is a long time, and though you probably won't understand, I'm going to need you in the long run. All I need to know is that I can count on you?" He said. Felix rarely stayed in a playful mood. His life evolved being serious.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:17 pm

Serenity turned her head away with a small grin as he popped the balloon and the water splashed her. She looked at him when he rephrased his question. Then he started getting serious. Man, Felix sure knew how to ruin a fun time. But this time she wouldn't let him. Serenity looked at him, her head tilted a little as he said again that he needed to know what she expected of him. She gave a small smile. "There's not much I expect of you Felix," she said with a smile. "I just need to know you're not going to up and disappear one day for good." Her smile faded only slightly as he said that he'd need her in the long run and asked if he could count on her. Her smile returned and she picked up a water balloon, busting it on the top of his head. "You can most definitely count on me," she said with a bright smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Felix nodded. "I can handle that," he told her. "And thank you," he said. He then grinned as she burst the balloon on his head. The fun had began once more. He still couldn't figure out how she could draw out that side of him that he kept locked up from society, that side that he had took for granite as a mortal. Pulling a balloon from the pile he tossed it at her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:32 pm

(Cuz she's just that damn good)

Serenity covered her face with her arm with a grin as Felix took a water balloon and threw it at her. Immediately she was soaked. With a grin, Serenity grabbed a few water balloons and ran into the living room, throwing one at Felix as she went. Something told her this was gonna be an all out water war. Serenity ducked behind the back of the couch and peaked her head over the top to see where he was.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:44 pm

Felix grinne as she go soaked. That was just payback, he wanted to start a war. A she grabbed some balloons and ran into the living he picked up some balloons and headed after her. When she threw a balloon at himhe turned away and got soaked with more water. He then grinned as she peaked over the couch. He projected a water balloon over her head so it'd splash down on her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:55 pm

Serenity laughed and pulled her head back behind the couch as she got soaked with yet another balloon. After a second, she stood up and threw another balloon at Felix, running up the stairs and hiding behind he railing on the top. She was laughing so much right now that her stomach had actually started to hurt a little bit. She knew the railing wasn't the best line of protection, but at least she could see him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:56 pm

Felix dodged the balloon by dunking behind the wall. When he looked back she wasn't there anymore. But her laughing gave away her position. "You know Serenity, you just made yourself an easy target," he said. He then threw a balloon towards the stairs. He then ran to the couch and rolled into position like someone in the military.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:53 pm

(lmfao, and he calls her a kid)

Serenity grinned and jumped back from the railing as he threw a balloon at the stairs. She was running low on ammo, being on her last balloon. But Felix didn't know that. Still crouching against the wall, Serenity took the chance to change up her strategy while he was hiding behind the couch. Pulling out a senbon, she poked a small hole in the balloon and covered it with her thumb. The pressure of the water would easily make it explode on impact. Looking back over the railing, Serenity threw the balloon at the top of the couch, knowing it would explode over the top, sending water at Felix. As soon as she threw it she took her chance to run down the back set of stairs and into the kitchen. With a grin, she grabbed the hose for the sink and stood waiting for Felix to come find her. She was gonna get him good with this one.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:37 am

(hmph)

Felix looked up at he saw a water balloon coming over head. He went to move to dodge it but it exploded above him. He blinked the water out of his eyes and stood up to see where Serenity was. She was gone. Looking around she wasn't even in the room. She must have left to get more balloons. Going into the kitchen he saw the hose and dropped the balloons and put his hands in the air. "You win," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:31 pm

(lmao)

Serenity grinned as she heard him coming towards the kitchen. She'd get him with this one. As he saw her and dropped his balloons her grin faded slightly. "Awww, that's no fun," she said putting the hose back, but not before squirting him with it once. She giggled and walked over to him with her arms crossed and a fake pout. "How come you gave up so easy?" she asked, sounding like a child.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:52 am

Felix shrugged. "I know when I've lost," he said. "And getting soaked wasn't exactly on my to do list," he said. He then turned away as she squirted him. He gave a low sigh and then looked a her as she pouted. "Don't do that," he said with a light grin. He then turned his head to the side. Plaing war with her had made him even more tired and now he was hungry as well. But he wouldn't tell her that, because he never really ate because as strange as it sounded he always forgot. That happened when you were always busy, for him atleast.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:26 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that getting soaked wasn't on his to-do list. She couldn't help but giggle a little when he told her not to pout. "Why not?" she asked, sounding much like a child. "Does it buuuug you?" she asked with another giggle.

PostSubject: Re: A bad lunar cycle   

Back to top Go down

A bad lunar cycle

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next