Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Wounded   Sun Jul 18, 2010 5:25 pm

Felix had been gone from the village for nearly three months, now he sat in the rain outside of the Crested Village. He didn't have the energy to drag himself inside the gates. He'd just watched the his entire team die. And had he not been immortal he would have been right there with them. How could the mission have gone so wrong. He'd been with his team for six years and never had they met such a problem. Felix blinked the water from his eyes and leaned against the wall. Everyone was dead. It almost sounded fake. Sliding to the ground he sat there. His soul had long left him, but experiencing that had taken something from him, something he couldn't explain. Felix closed his eyes. He was so tired and in so much pain. A small stream of blood streamed from where he was sitting, but he could care less. The pain he was feeling meant nothing to him. Falling into a semi-uncousiousness state he thought bac to his past life. The people he cared for had long since passed away but he had not yet forgotten them, he couldn't. He'd made a promise, and he never made a promise he knew he couldn't keep. That's why he'd come back to the Crested. Because he made a promise.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Sun Jul 18, 2010 10:36 pm

Serenity sat inside her house, bored out of her wits. She hated it when Felix left because she always got like this. It was raining outside and she didn't feel like going out and looking for herbs because she'd get both sick and soaked. Besides, she had plenty of herbs as it was. With a sigh, Serenity went into the living room and pulled out her crystal ball from under the couch. She'd check on Felix, just to see how his mission was going. He'd been gone a while. She sat on the couch with the crystal ball on her lap and put one of her hands on it, letting her chakra flow into her hand and surround it with a light green aura. Serenity closed her eyes and let the images flow into her head, because contrary to popular belief, the images did not appear inside of the crystal ball. Serenity searched for Felix, only to find him in the one place she didn't expect. She could see the present and the future, but not the past, so she had no clue what'd happened when she saw Felix sitting in the rain outside the gates of the Crested, bleeding badly. Opening her eyes with a gasp, Serenity let the crystal ball drop as she got up and ran out of the house, letting the door slam behind her. She was in such a rush she didn't even bother putting socks or shoes on as she left.

Running to the gates, she was already soaked by the rain halfway there. She saw the stream of blood in the water and then saw Felix sitting there with his eyes closed. Stopping for a moment, she rushed over to him and knelt down next to him. "Felix! Felix can you hear me? Wake up!" Immortal or not, in this state he could've easily fallen comatose. She had to take care of him, and fast. But she wouldn't be able to carry him, she'd need him to be able to support at least some of his weight as she helped him to her house. If he wouldn't wake up, she'd get a couple of the men from the village to take him to her house.

(So yeah, I re-edited this after I found this picture at like 3:15am when I looked up "felix anime" on photobucket, and look what I found: This is way too cool and fits this scene REALLY well)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

(That's neat!)

Felix could hear someone calling his name. The voice was oddly familiar, but he couldn't place it. He just wanted to sleep, so why were they trying to wake him. Opening his eys he turned his head slightly to see a figure kneeling beside him. He gave a sigh and turned his back to face forward. "You'll be sick without any shoes on," he said in a low voice. He then closed his eyes and relaxed against the wall. "Just let me sleep for a while longer." He then coughed a bit. It was so cold.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:48 pm

Serenity had never seen Felix in such a frail state, and being honest, it was terrifying to see him this way. She only shook her head slightly as he told her that she'd get sick. As if that was something she was worried about. When he said that he just wanted to sleep a bit longer, Serenity put her hand on his shoulder. "Felix, you need to wake up. You can't sleep here. Let's get you to my house, okay?" she told him, sounding worried. "You can sleep there where it's warm and dry, and then I can take care of you while you sleep, okay Felix?" She really needed him to get up, she didn't want to leave him, not for a second, even if it was to get help to carry him to her house. She could always tell the guards to get help of course. If Felix didn't wake up, that's what she'd have to do.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 pm

Felix was barely listening. He was starting to sleep into a full unconsious state. The more Serenity spoke the more he wanted to sleep. Why was this girl bothering him. He couldn't rememeber anymore. Then Serenity said something about being warm. It was cold, how could there be any place warm. Felix opened his eyes long enough to focus on his surroundings. His brain was trying to fill in the blanks, but he couldn't quite get there. Felix shifted and the world just caved. He dropped his head and sat there. "Help me," he whispered. He couldn't move on his own. Maybe once he was up, but not now, not like this.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 pm

Serenity didn't think that Felix was going to wake up. Just as she was about to call for the guard, he opened his eyes. She knew he was trying to get a good look around him, but as he tried to shift, his head dropped. When he said for her to help him she nodded and carefully placed one of his arms over her shoulder and got into a position where she was ready to help him stand up. "Careful now," she said as she tried to help him up. She didn't want him falling over. Now wasn't the time for her to act like a child, now was the time for her to start acting like an adult. She could deal with that, especially in such a situation.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Felix wasn't ready to get up, but he did. He used every bit of energy to get up. Trying not to lean too much on Serenity. He didn't want to pull her down. It was finally coming back to him. The mission, the long walk home, the memories, Serenity. His head was starting to hurt. When he was complete up he moved towards the wall and leaned against it. "I can't," he said looking at Serenity. "I won't be able to make it, not like this." He coughed and then looked down.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Serenity helped him up and looked at him as he leaned against the wall and told her he wouldn't be able to make it. Biting her lip a little, Serenity nodded and called for the guard of the gate. "Please go get someone who's able to help me, and make it fast," she said sounding worried. She then turned back to Felix as the guard nodded and ran off. "Felix, please try to stay conscious, okay?" she said looking at him. "Someone is coming to help you to my house so that I can heal you." She was extremely tempted to just heal him there, but he'd end up getting sick along with all his injuries.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:35 pm

Felix hated being like this. Feeling weak and vunerable. It wasn't right. Panting slightly he looked up at the sky. It was pouring, but it was refreshing. As Serenity told him to stay concious he nodded. "I'll be fine," he said. Though he knew that he wasn't going to be, and he also knew that she knew the same. He then closed his eyes. Why was he so tired. He couldn't decide on if it was the long trip to the Crested, or was it something on the weapons. He started to slip back to the ground.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 7:50 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he looked up at the sky and told her he'd be fine. As far as living went, that wasn't something she had to worry about, but being fine was a whole different matter. She could tell just from looking at him how much pain he was in. As she heard footsteps coming their way she turned to see the guard had brought two of the stronger men of the village to help her. Thank god, she thought with a glance to Felix. She then looked back at the two men. "Alright, he's not able to walk, so you'll have to help him. I need to get him to my house as quickly as possible so I can take care of his wounds." Seeing how panicked Serenity was, they looked at each other with a nod and went over to Felix. Serenity recognized these two as being Jonin, having healed them a few times before. She also knew that they were from the same squad. Having those two help Felix would hopefully put him under minimal stress, the only thing Felix would have to do is move his feet just enough to make sure they didn't drag. The two Jonin would take most of his weight. "This way," she said after they'd gotten Felix's arms around them. Trying not to look back too much, Serenity led them towards her house. She knew that Felix knew she was worried, but she didn't want him to see just how worried she really was.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:06 pm

Felix let the guys help him. Taking it step by step he moved with them. Each step was painful, but he was a bit relieved from having to move himself. The more he moved the more awake he became. He could see Serenity walking ahead of them. He wondered if she was okay, seeing him like this. As they got to the house he moved away from the guy and leaned against the wall. "Thank you," he told the two ninja. He then looked at Serenity and waited for her. He'd gotten some of his strength back, but was still in bad position.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:11 pm

Serenity opened the door for the two ninja as they brought Felix in. She looked at them with a small smile as Felix leaned against the wall. "Thank you," she said with a small bow of her head. The two ninja nodded and started out, the one turning to look at Serenity. "Make sure he lives through this, you hear me?" he said slightly jokingly. So this guy didn't know Felix was immortal. "But of course," she said with a small smile before the ninja walked out, closing the door behind him. With a sigh, her smile faded and she turned to Felix. "Here, let's sit you down on the couch," she said, going over to him to help him to the couch. She knew there was no way he'd be able to make it upstairs to his bed, so they'd have to make due taking care of him down here for now. She was still trying to hide how worried she really was. Of course, she still looked worried, but if she'd been showing what she really felt, she'd have been in tears already.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:24 pm

Felix walked over to the couch but didn't it down. "I don't want to get blood on your couch," he said grinning. He then crossed his arms. In truth he was holding his sides. They were killing him,not literatly of course. He gave a shakey sigh. "Is there anywhere else we can do this," he asked. "I can sleep later."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:28 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he didn't want to get blood on her couches. "It doesn't matter," she said simply. When he asked if there was anywhere else they could do this she just looked at him for a second, then gave a sigh. "Yeah, come on," she said, then started down the hall, staying next to Felix in case he needed her help. There was a room with a bed in it where she did most of her healings. She didn't really know why she hadn't had the ninja take him there. She supposed it was because she didn't want Felix to move more than he had to.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:46 pm

Felix was feeling a bit guilty because she seemed tensed. Was this all because he couldn't handle the mission assigned to him. Felix shook his head and walked with her to the healing room. "I'm sorry for causing so much trouble," he said. "I hope I haven't broken my promise," he said. He then sat on the floor. "I never thought I'd screw up this badly," he said quietly. "And my mistake, cost them there lives." Why was I so careless?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 8:53 pm

Serenity shook her head without looking at him as he apologized. She had much of her medicines in here, so she glanced over them once. She then stopped when he'd said he hoped he hadn't broken his promise. "No, you didn't, don't worry," she lied. She then turned around to look at him as he sat on the floor with her arms crossed. "On the bed. Now." She then fell silent as he said that his mistake had cost them their lives. "None of your squad made it back..." she said sadly, more of a statement than a question.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Felix sighe and stood up and sat on the bed. He did not want to move from the floor to something that was no more than three feet off the ground. As she made her statement he nodded. "Just me...." Felix gave a sigh. "I never..." He stopped. He'd told her enough about his past life, he didn't want her to know too much about him. Don't show pity for me, I don't want a guilty coinsence. That's what he wanted to tell her, but instead he said. "Do your worse."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:09 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he was the only one who made it back, then went on to say something else, but stopped himself. She gave a small smile, that obviously wasn't even half-hearted when he said do your worst. She walked over to him and carefully took his jacket off. "Do you remember if there were any poisons involved?" If he didn't remember, she could always check herself, but that would take a few minutes to do a thorough job of it. "You know the drill," she said as she went to lift his shirt off. His wounds were most definitely going to be worse than last time. She'd have to try to hide her face from him most of the time she was healing him. She had to do that with most of her patients so they didn't stress anymore than they had to. If she couldn't control her emotions, she'd just have to use a genjutsu to hide her expressions.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Felix ignored the effort it took with getting his jacket off he then raised his arms over his head to get the shirt off of him. Felix wasn't one to show weakness, it wasn't for him. He then looked across the room trying to remember if any poisons had been on the weapon. All he was getting was flashes of shuriken and kunai. He closed his eyes and tried to push past the fight. He stopped. "Yes." He then looked up at her. "I know how bad it is, don't hide it, it's pointless." He then faced forward.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:26 pm

Serenity placed his shirt and jacket behind him on the bed, all the while trying to make her face as expressionless as she could. When he said there were poisons, she paused. Extracting poisons was her least favorite thing to do. She sighed and put his jacket and shirt on the floor. "Felix, I'm going to need you to lay down so I can extract the poison. Please try to stay as still as you can. This is going to be rather painful," she said, turning to get a bowl from one of the cabinets. There was a small sink in the room for exactly this purpose. While Felix was laying himself down, Serenity filled the bowl with water and set it down on the small table next to the bed, then filled another one and put it next to the first bowl. She stood by the sink a moment with the second bowl looking down at it. She hated doing this, and it would be worse this time since it was Felix. She went over next to the bed and put the bowl down and looked at Felix. "Ready?"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Felix wondered why she paused. He then laid down on the bed. As she went into the next room he relaxed. The bed was soft, he wanted to sleep. But then she came back. He looked at her from the corner of his eye. "I don't think it can compare to the pain I'm feeling now," he said with a grin. He then nodded. "I told you before, do your worse."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Serenity looked at him as he told her again to do her worst and took a band off her wrist and put her hair into a small ponytail so that it wouldn't get into her hair. Then she took her gloves off and laid them on the table with the bowls. Trying to concentrate on what she was doing, Serenity put one of her hands in the water and manipulated her chakra so that when she pulled her hand out the water was surrounding it in a small bubble. She turned and put that hand on one of the larger wounds and her other hand on his chest lightly to make sure that he didn't move. She wondered if he'd ever had poison extracted before, but she decided against asking. The water that was on her hand seeped into the wound and Serenity manipulated it so that it started pulling the poison into the water bubble. She hoped that this wasn't hurting Felix too badly, but poison extraction was supposed to be extremely painful. At times she had to get other ninja to hold her patients down just so she could finish the procedure.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:52 pm

Felix laid with his head rested on his arms. He then looked back at her as she placed her hand on his chest. He then faced forced. He had no idea what she as about to do. As she started the jutsu he closed his eyes to try and get some sleep, but that wasn't possible. Felix rarely admitted to pain but this was impossible to ignore. It was worse than what he was dealing with. He cringed in pain and buried his head in the sheets. "Is this suppose to hurt this much," he asked nearly breathless.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:00 pm

After Serenity pulled the first bit of poison out, she placed it in an empty bowl that was next to the two filled with water. When Felix asked if it was supposed to hurt this much she nodded and pulled more water around her hand. "Yes, I'm sorry Felix, but I have to get all the poison out," she said, still trying to make her face expressionless. She put her hand on the second wound then started again. He had so many wounds and it was impossible to tell which ones had poison in them. It took her nearly 30 minutes until she finished pulling all the poison out and the bowl that she'd been placing the poison in was near full. Wiping her forehead, she looked at Felix. "Felix, do you want me to get you anything before I start healing you?" she asked, hiding her expression.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:08 pm

Felix kept his head buried in th sheets. He'd rather keep th poison in than deal with the pain. Each time she extracted the poison he held a tight grip on the sheets. He thought medics were to make you feel better, not make you feel worse. After she was done he just sat there. "No I don't," he said. His voice was muffled by the sheets. He turned his head. "Next time I'll pass on the extraction," he said.

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   

Back to top Go down

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next