Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:24 am

Felix blinked. "Tryin to start a food fight now? You're just full of suprises today," he said. He then gave an exaggerated sigh as she asked about his injures. "I'm feeling fine," he said. Felix then poked at his spaghetti. "And much better than beoe, or you would have still been on the ground." He said. He gave a smirk.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:29 am

Serenity couldn't help but giggle when he gave an overexaggerated sigh. "Oh don't be so dramatic Fe," she said with a grin. She was back to her normal self already, which meant she'd soon start teasing him again too. She looked at him as he said she would've still been on the ground if he was as bad as before. "If you were as bad as yesterday I wouldn'tve dared hug you," she said sticking her tongue out once before taking another bite of her spaghetti.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:35 pm

Felix poked his spaghetti. "I am not being over dramatic." He said. He then pointed his fork at her. "Yeah, you nearly killed me squeezing me like that," he joked. "I'm no cuddily teddy bear you know." He said before poking his fork back in his spaghetti. His apettite hadn't fully returned, but he hadn't eaten all day and that was not a smart thing seeng how bad of a condition he was in.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:50 pm

"Are too," she said as he said that he wasn't being overdramatic. She giggled when he said that she nearly killed him squeezing him like that. "As if that were possible," she said with a grin, which became wider as he said that he was no cuddily teddy bear. "Oh yes you are, you're my cuddly Felix-bear," she said as she broke out into a fit of giggles. (I was lmaoing while I typed that)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:19 pm

Felix crossed his arms a she said as if that was possible. "You've got me there," he said. He then blinked twice and turned his head as she called him that ridiculous name. "I am not you're cuddly Felix-bear," he said. Each word came out like he was chewing on bricks.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:25 pm

Serenity started laughing so hard after Felix said that that her stomach had actually started hurting. "Are too," she said between laughs. She couldn't believe he'd actually just repeated that, it was almost too hilarious to bear (no pun intended). Within a few seconds Serenity's eyes were filled with tears again, but this time it was only because she was laughing so hard.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:35 pm

Felix didn't look at her as she stared to laugh at him. He didn't find it funny at all. Keeping his arms cross he glanced at her to see tears forming in her eyes. The first thing that he thought was. Oh God, she's crying again. He turned to face her, and realized that she was crying because she was laughing so hard. I hope you catch a cramp, he thought to himself. "What's so funny?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:38 pm

(lmfao, that's mean!!!)

Serenity had to try and stop herself from laughing, at least for a few seconds so that she could answer him. "You said...you said cuddly Felix-bear..." she said in between laughs. Well, the fact that he'd said that, combined with his expression, had made that moment utterly priceless.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:44 pm

Felix leaned back in his chair. Just what the hell was so funny about that. He thought it was ridiculous and she thought it was hilarious. They just couldn't see eye to eye. "I'm going act like you'e not here anymore," he said and closed his eyes. Had someone else call him that, it'd have been the last thing they ever said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:36 pm

Still giggling, Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he was going to pretend shewasn't there anymore. "Whatever Fe," she said, taking a bite of her spaghetti as soon as she'd calmed down enough to suppress most of her giggles. In the few moments of silence following, Serenity thought of something. With the same grin, Serenity looked at Felix. "Hey Fe, when's your next mission?"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Felix was still ignoring her until she asked about his next mission. Felix wondered why she'd asked him something like that so soon. He looked off to the side then at her. "I don't know yet, but it shouldn't be too long, why?" He then looked a bite of his spaghetti. He needed something to do so he could hide his facial expression. And eating was his best bet.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:57 pm

Serenity took another bite as he said that he wasn't sure yet. She shrugged and swallowed her spaghetti as he asked why. "Just wondering. While you're gone I was thinking about taking a trip to the vallies or something," she said with a smile. She hadn't yet revealed the true purpose of her trips there, because if she did, Felix would probably say it was too dangerous or something. "When you were on that mission when you became immortal, you still lived in the Stealth Valley, right?" she asked. She had to be careful of what she asked, otherwise he'd probably figure it out.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:12 pm

Felix looked at her and crossd his arms over his chest. "So you're finally gettin out of the house," he said. "Aren't you patients going to be a bit endangered if you leave for such a long time?" He asked. He didn't care about the patients he was wondered what Serenity was up to. And he was a bit more curious when she spoke of the Stealth. He'd play along though. "Yes, I was there," he said. He uncrossed his arms and shifted in his seat.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:15 pm

Serenity gave a small shrug when he said that she was finally getting out of the house. "Well there's other doctors in the Crested," she said as he asked if her patients were going to be a bit endangered. "I'm sure my patients will understand," she said with a smile then took another bite of her spaghetti.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Felix couldn't find a reason that Serenity had for visiting the Vallies besides the fac that she wanted a little fresh air. Had that been the case he'd have reccomended the Stealth. But she'd said when he became immortal. That gave him a feeling she was looking for something. If she was going to be snooping then he wasn't going to be thrilled. If there was one thing he hated it was people learning about his past. That was over 500 years ago. He had changed and there was no changing that. He looked at her with icy blue eyes. "What made you want to do this?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:26 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked what made her want to do this. "I've told you before, I've never been to the Stealth. I want to see what it's like, and aside from that, if that's the place you grew up, I wanna see it," she said with a bright smile. It wasn't altogether true, but parts of it were. She also had to speak with the kage there about something.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:43 pm

Felix's exression didn't change. It sounded like she was snooping. Despite his plain facial expression his mind was slowly picking out what she was planning. "Well, if that's the case, have fun. The Stealth is very open," he said. He picked up his fork and swirled some spaghetti onto it. He then took a bite.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:11 pm

(I got a feeling this is gonna come to a close soon)

Serenity smiled as he told her to have fun. "Oh don't you worry, I will! Now then...." she said with a mischievous smile. "Is there anything really cool that I should be looking out for while I'm there? I mean anything, like restaurants, famous buildings, anything and everything you can think of!" she said with a grin as she took another bite. She really had to play this up. She knew that Felix didn't believe her one bit.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 am

(yeps)

Felix shook his head. "I'm not a tour guide," he told her and stood up. "Be careful on your way there," he told her. "I would accompany you, but you know how things are," he said as he started for the livingroom. He stopped in the doorframe. "Serenity, not all doors are meant to be opened." He said. He then left for the stairs and headed up to the guest room. Laying on the bed he sat there for a moment. Just what are you planning? He then closed his eyes and dozed off.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:21 pm

Serenity looked at Felix with a chuckle as he said he wasn't a tour guide. "Uh-huh, I know, but still." She looked at him as he told her to be careful on her way there. She wondered if that was one of his famous warnings or if he was actually concerned for her safety. She was inclined to think the former, but she couldn't help but hope it was the last one. She was still unsure if Felix's emotions were coming out in small bursts, or slowly coming all out. She only nodded as he said that she knew how things were. She didn't say or do anything when he said that not all doors were meant to be opened. She looked back down at her plate as he left. She knew that he thought she was just snooping. She really wasn't, but in the end, he'd thank her for what she was doing.

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   

Back to top Go down

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5