Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:23 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he had his head buried in the sheets. She'd make the antidote for the poison while he was asleep but she'd heal him first. Serenity looked to the side and took the water bowls to the sink and put them in as he said next time he'd pass on the extraction. She hated seeing him like that, but while she was extracting the poison, she was able to make her face a blank mask. She wouldn't let him see what she was feeling. With a sigh, she walked back over to him and gave a small smile. "It won't hurt from here on out, I promise," she said as she allowed her light green chakra to surround her hands. "You can stay laying like that for now, but in a couple minutes I'll need you to turn over," she said as she started on the wound that looked the most serious. This wound would've certainly been fatal to a mortal.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:34 pm

Felix shrugged as she told him it wouldn't hurt. "Never make a promise you know you can't keep," he said. He then looked up at her. "I'll be fine from here on out, I believe the poison is what was kicking my butt," he said propping up on his elbows. It was visible that he was still hurting, but his face said otherwise because he was grinning.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:39 pm

Serenity only shook her head at his first comment, her face still expressionless. She looked at him as he propped himself up. "Don't move so much. I may not've gotten all the poison out. I'm going to make an antidote for you later, but you need as much rest as you can get whether I heal you or not." She was still working on the same wound. It was really bad, it seemed to have punctured a major vein, which is why he'd been bleeding so much earlier. She had to repair the damage carefully so she needed him to stay still.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Felix dropped back down as she told him not to move. "You can count on me to do alot of sleeping after this," he said. He the laid his head on his arms and sighed. "Thank you," he said. "I told you I'd need you one day in the future." Even if the future was no more than three months away. Closing his eyes he started to fall alseep. "Is it okay for me to sleep now?" He was really exhuasted.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:00 am

Serenity looked at him with a small smile as he said that he'd be doing alot of sleeping. She then shook her head slightly as he thanked her. "Don't worry about it." She moved onto the next wound. "Yes, you can go to sleep now." As soon as she was sure he was asleep, she let her mask fall with a sigh. She was still close to tears, but since she had to concentrate, she refused to let herself cry. After she was done with his front, she rolled him over herself and started on his back, knowing he'd probably be in too deep a sleep to feel anything. When she was done healing him, she got a blanket from the closet and covered him with it.

In the room next to that one, there was a table specifically there for her to sit at and make antidotes. She'd taken the bowl of poison and sat down at the table. Since she no longer had to worry about concentrating, she let the tears that were building up silently flow over. What happened? she thought, looking down at the poison, trying to analyze it's components. She'd never seen Felix like that before. It was a few hours later that Serenity had finished the antidote, and her expression hadn't changed much. She still looked sad, but no longer worried. She sat there for several more minutes. She didn't want to wake him up just yet.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:07 am

Felix had already fallen into sleep. He slept for hours without a single dream. He hadn't even noticed that she had flipped him over. Even then he slept. He was too tired to care. When he finally woke up Serenity was gone and a cover was over him. He laid there for a few moments. He was feeling much better than before. Sitting up he let the covers fall. Slowly he looked around the room. "Serenity?" He stood up and went towards the walls. He didn't want to fall over or anything.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:12 am

Serenity sat there for a few moments before she heard Felix call her from the other room. Quickly she got up with a small vial in hand and went to the other room where Felix was only to see him up and trying to walk. Immediately her face turned worried, but she quickly hid it. "Felix, what are you doing? You shouldn't be walking yet!" she said, going over to him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:18 am

Felix looked at her for a moment. "Fine, I'll go sit back down." He told her and turned around and went back to the bed." Why was she being like this? He looked at her. "Maybe you should take a break," he said. He wasn't exactly enjoying her overreacting. Why did have to go and mess up? He sighed. He wanted to get up and move around. He was feeling like he hadn't walked in days.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:24 am

She held back a sigh as he said he'd go sit back down. She followed him over to the bed and shook her head as he said that she should take a break. "I don't need one," she said simply. She was always like this with those she took care of. If they didn't want to rest, then she found a way to make them. She looked at the vial in her hand a second before handing it to Felix. "This is the antidote for whatever poison I may've missed in your system," she said. She hoped he wouldn't take that as her saying she'd spent the last few hours trying to figure it out. She didn't want him to go and say that she was overworking herself or something, even though she probably was just a little.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:29 am

Felix took the antidote. "Serenity, I think it's time ou took a break." He said. His voice was serious. "It'll be pointless if both us are out of it," he said. He then opened the antidote. Bottoms up. He quickly drunk it and then looked back at her. "You've done enough, now go sit down," he said. "At least for ten minutes." He let the hair lid out of his eyes so that she could see just how serious he was.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:34 am

Serenity could tell that Felix was serious, but she wasn't her childish self today, and she could be serious too. When he told her that she'd done enough and to go sit down she only shook her head. "I've gone on longer stretches than just a few hours, I'm fine," she said as she went into the other room and got the tools and dishes she'd used to make the antidote and came back into Felix's room and put them into the sink, then took the water bowls and put them into and started washing all the stuff off.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:42 am

Felix was far too tired to argue with her. He laid back on the bed. "Serenity, you're just being stubborn." He sighed and shook his head. He'd never thought he'd end up here as a 'patient'. Yes, he got patched up, but not like this. This was serious. He turned his head. What was he going to tell the higher ups when he went to report the mission. What would they think? Felix didn't want to think about it. He looked at Sernity from the corner of his eyes. He wished she'd take a break, for his sake.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:47 am

Serenity was glad that Felix wasn't arguing with her on this. As she finished washing one of the dishes, she wiped her forehead again and went to open up a window. She then went back and finished washing the dishes. She always got like this to keep herself busy in order to block out any anxiety or worry or sadness she felt after healing someone. She wasn't doing this just to be stubborn as Felix suggested. After she finished washing the last dish, she put it on the rack to dry, then looked at Felix. "How are you feeling?" she asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 am

Felix shrugged. "Much better than I was yesterday," he said. But there are some things you can't heal. The remaining wounds are...are mine alone. Felix propped himself up. "You know, I won't beg you to sit down, partially because I'm too tired to argue, but I would like it if you'd come here for a minute," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 am

Serenity looked at him with a small smile as he said that he was better than yesterday. "Good," she said, still holding back her sigh. She'd completely forgotten that she'd had her hair in a ponytail until that moment, but it didn't really matter since it was so hot. She looked at him as he said he was too tired to argue then asked her to come over. She gave a small nod and walked over to him. "What do you need?" she asked with a small smile. She was trying to put on the calmest front she could, but the truth was, she was pretty tired too, from healing his wounds and extracting the poison and from making the antidote. But she wouldn't let him see that.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:07 am

Felix sat up completely and pulled her onto the bed. "I said I was too tired to argue with you, I never said I was too tired to make you sit down," he said. Though after pulling her down he believed he pulled something. Maybe he'd just reopened a wound. He wasn't too worried about it. He grinned. "Now, stay seated, if just for a second." He looked down at the floor. He was always out of character when around Serenity. Why did she have such a strong affect on him?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:11 am

Serenity should've expected it when he sat up and pulled her onto the bed. She sat there for a moment with a sigh. He was hopeless. She looked at him with her head tilted slightly. "I told you that you shouldn't move around so much." She gave a small smile. "Fine, just for a minute though if it'll make you happy." She didn't realize until then how tensed her whole body was. She hadn't been that tense in years, literally. And she was having a hard time getting herself to relax too.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:19 am

Felix grinned. "And I told you to sit down, but you didn't listen." He shrugged. "Besides, I'm feeling fine." He then turned his head as she said that she'd sit if it made him happy. He was never happy, but if it kept her seated he'd let her think that he was. "Anyway, now tht you're seated you should get comfortable, because you're not leaving until you get some rest," he said and crossed his arms.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:23 am

Serenity shook her head slightly as he told her that she hadn't listened to him either. "Whether you feel fine or not doesn't mean you can't still reopen a wound Felix," she said in response to his second statement. As he told her to get comfortable, she raised an eyebrow at him. She certainly wasn't her normal childish self anymore, but at least she wasn't depressed. "Oh is that so?" she said when he told her she wasn't gonna leave until she got rest.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:32 am

Felix grinned. He wanted to say he'd already done that but he didn't want her getting up. "Don't worry, I'll be careful," he said. He then handed her the cover and pillow. "Yes, it's so," he said. "Now take a nap. I'm not going anywhere," he said. "Trust me." Felix then slid off the bed onto the floor. "I can't even stand so you know I won't be going anywhere."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:36 am

Serenity looked at him as he handed her the cover and pillow and crossed her arms as he slid onto the floor. "Felix, I'm fine, I don't need a nap," she said with a smile. Ok, now he was just treating her like a child, saying she needed a nap. She continued to sit on the bed with her arms crossed. "If anyone needs more rest it's you," she said her gaze not leaving him. She wasn't about to go to sleep when she knew that Felix needed it more. As a healer, it was her job to watch after him until he was well enough.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:42 am

Felix looked up at her. "No you're not fine." He said and pulled himself up halfway. "I only sleep when I'm tired and I am not tired." He then sat back down. "So be quite and go to sleep. By the time you're sleep I'll probably be sleep as well, so stop talking and get some well deserved rest." He said. He would have pushed her down, but he wasn't about to strain himself like he'd done a few seconds ago. There was only so much he could take.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:46 am

Serenity looked at him with a sigh. "You're so stubborn," she said as she laid on her side facing away from Felix and pulled the blanket slightly over her. "Fine," she said simply. She wasn't really planning on going to sleep, she would just lay facing away from him. And if he was going to fall asleep like he said he might, she could just get up after and take care of other stuff around the house. As she laid there, she felt her eyelids slowly closing. She tried to keep them open, but after a while just gave up. After only a few moments she was fast asleep.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:55 am

Felix listened for her breathing to change before he settled down on the floor and just sat there. He'd finally gotten her to go to sleep, but he couldn't sleep. Sato, Getsu, Vix, forgive me. Had I had a choice I would joined you in death that day. Felix narrowed his eyes. Immortality is no more than a curse to me, but what did I do to deserve something such as this? Felix closed his eyes and started to drift of to the sound of a voice that had long since passed.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:01 am

Serenity's sleep wasn't exactly what you'd call dreamless. She didn't know what she was seeing, but it switched between Felix and his team in the middle of a fight and between other random events that she assumed to be glimpses of the future. She didn't know how long she'd been out for, but when she figured out that she was asleep, she jumped awake as if from a bad nightmare. She looked towards the window and saw that it was dark out. She sighed. "Oh no," she said quietly. How could I have fallen asleep? She looked towards the floor only to see Felix there. She quietly lifted the blankets off herself and got off the bed. She needed to go do something. There was one scene in her 'dreaming' that she just couldn't get out of her head, and it was half of the reason she jumped awake. She gave a low sigh and started out of the room.

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   

Back to top Go down

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next