Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:11 am

Felix was out cold until he heard Serenity jump up. He stayed on the ground until she'd walked past him. He then sat up as she started out of the room. "You okay?" He asked. Felix sat up and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. Wow, they had slept for a good long time. It was dark. He pulled himself up and sat on the bed and waited for Serenity's answer. He then reached over and picked up his shirt and slipped it on with as little movement as possible. He left his jacket off because it was too heavy. He'd realized that after he'd lot most of his energy.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:16 am

Serenity stopped walking as she heard movement, then heard Felix ask her if she was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, turning to look at him with a small smile that looked half-hearted. "Sorry for waking you up, I just remembered that there was something I needed to do, that's all," she said simply. That was a lie. She didn't really have anything to do, but she'd end up just cleaning the house because of it. Then she stopped. The crystal ball. She'd never put it away earlier. Was that why her dreams had been like that?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:26 am

Felix sighed. "You didn't seem fine," he said. He gave a slight shrug. "You didn't wake me," he said. Even if it was a lie he didn't want to make her feel bad. He wasn't so sure she was okay. He then got up. "Glad you took a nap," he said and walked past her. "I'm going to go take a shower." He felt sticky from the blood. He made his way to the stairs. "I'll be back, and then we can eat, please." Felix was starving to death.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:35 am

Serenity shook her head. "Don't worry about it," she said with a small smile. She wondered if he'd figured out that most of her dreams were of the future. She jumped awake quite often actually, so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her. Serenity nodded as he said he was going to take a shower. "Don't put to much strain on yourself. I want to check your wounds again after we eat too," she said as he exited the room. She'd already forgotten about the crystal ball. With a sigh, she walked into the kitchen, the scene from her dream lingering in her head. Had she just seen the past? There was no way it was the future because Felix's teammates were alive in her dream. She was starting to think that maybe it was just a dream, afterall she'd never seen the past before. Going over to the cubboards in her kitchen, she pulled out two pots and put water in the one along with spaghetti and put sauce in the other and put both on the stove at the same time. She leaned against the counter with a sigh and turned on the kitchen light. She hadn't realized it until now, but she was starving too. She hadn't eaten since breakfast. She stirred the pasta and sauce every now and then, the image replaying in her head repeatedly. The food should've been done by the time Felix got done in the shower.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:49 am

Felix walked up stairs, taking his time. He felt like he was climbing a mountain. Upon entering the shower he grabbed a towel. As he turned on the hot water he leanedd his head against the wall of the shower. The water was hot, but he could care less. A few minutes later he turned the water off and got dressed in his regular outfit minus the jacket. Walking downstairs he stopped. He smelled spaghetti. Going into the kitchen he looked at Serenity. He didn't want to bug her but what had made her get up so quick. He saw nothing that needed to be fixed.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:52 am

Serenity stirred the pasta again, but stopped for a second when she heard Felix coming down the stairs. "It should be done in a few more minutes," she said. She hoped he'd go sit in the living room or something because she didn't think she'd be able to look at him that moment without bursting into tears. She stirred the sauce again. The noodles looked like they were almost ready. She'd completely forgotten that the crystal ball was still on the floor in the living room somewhere.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 2:57 am

(what did she see?)

Felix started into the kitchen, but stopped when she told him it'd be done soon. "I'll just go wait in the livingroom," he said. He couldn't figure out what was bothering her. Walking into the other room he sat on the stairs, but something caught his eye. A ball, no a crystal ball. Felix looked at it for a moment. He'd just act like it wasn't there. He had enough problems, no point in getting double cursed. He sighed. "I hope you're okay."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:07 am

(what happened at the mission)

Serenity tested one of the noodles to see if it was fully cooked, then turned the heat off on both the spaghetti and the sauce. She got two plates out and two forks and put the spaghetti and sauce on the plates after draining the water out of the spaghetti. With a sigh she walked into the living room and gave a small smile as she heard Felix say he hoped she was okay. "Yeah, I'm fine," she said, handing him his plate. There was an endtable right infront of the couches, so they could eat right there. Serenity didn't want to make Felix move anymore than he had to. She went to turn around and sit down, but stopped as she saw the crystal ball on the floor. I forgot all about that, she thought, frozen. She put her plate on the end table and went over to the crystal ball, picking it up and putting it back in it's small box, sliding it under the couch. She went back to sit on the couch as if it hadn't happened and picked her plate up.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:37 pm

(r u telling or asking me?)

Felix looked up. His sense were extremely dull. He hadn't even heard her come in. And he didn't mean for her to hear that either. As she brought his plate he took it. "Thanks," he said. He didn't think he could say thanks so many times in one day. Picking up his fork he started to eat his spagetti. He'd seen Serenity and her little cursed orb, but he didn't want her to know he'd seen it. "It's good," he said. He then leaned against the steps.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:33 pm

(telling you)

She nodded when he thanked her. She didn't think she'd ever heard him say thank you so many times. Serenity gave him a small smile when he said it was good. "Thank you," she said, then took a bite of hers. After she swallowed it, she started swirling it around slowly on her plate, her smile faded and her face blank, as if she was drifting off. Her eyes looked like she was seeing something other than her plate. She didn't understand how Felix could still be sane after something like that. It must've been so horrible... she thought sadly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Felix took another bite. He looked up to see Serenity. He wondered if she was seeing a vision or something. She's wasn't really looking attentative. Felix looked down at his hand. He was slightly shaking. The death of his comrades was starting to come back. He tightened his grip on his fork and then sat it down. He'd lost his appetite. Just how many times had he gone on missions and not cared how much risk they were taking as a team? Just how many times had they all gone in, even though he knew they wouldn't make it out. Was he that heartless that he couldn't even care. Felix swallowed. In the past he woul have cried, but he'd dried up all his tears a long time ago, now he had nothing. He was empty, and now feeling very much alone. A gave small shudder and looked up to see if Serenity was off of Cloud 9.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:51 pm

After a minute or so Serenity came back to her senses and blinked a few times. She didn't even realize how weird it must've looked for her to be sitting there blankly just picking at her food. Silently she took another bite. After swallowing, she gave a glance to Felix, then looked back down at her plate. She didn't want Felix to know that she knew what happened, and she feared that if he saw her eyes he'd know. "Are you okay?" she asked, looking at her plate before taking another bite. She didn't mean physically when she asked that either.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:06 pm

Felix blinked as she asked him if he was okay. Wasn't it suppose to be the other way around. He then looked down at his plate. To be truthful he wasn't sure if he'd ever be alrght. He'd lost something that day and it wasn't his soul either. Maybe it was his will to live like this. He was used to seeing other ninja die, but not his teammates. Not the people he'd been with for six years. And had he not screwed up and been reckless maybe they'd have lived longer. He didn't know what hurt more, the fact that they were dead, or the fact that it was his fault. Felix noticed he'd been silent for a moment. He looked up halfway. "I'm not sure," he said leaving it at that.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:27 pm

(I have no clue where this thread is goin)

Serenity stayed silent for a moment, then sighed. She'd lost her appetite. She looked at him for a moment before getting up and bringing her plate into the kitchen, putting the rest of the pasta in a bowl along with the sauce, and put the bowl in the fridge with a cover on it. All the while she was doing this, she was blinking tears out of her eyes. Seeing something like that happen right in front of you....she wasn't sure she could be a ninja. Serenity walked back into the living room, but instead of sitting on the couch, sat on one of the stairs below Felix and looked at him with a small smile. "Is there anything you want me to do?"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:39 pm

(neither do I)

Felix watched her get up and go into the kitchen. He felt like he needed to throw up. As she came back in he watched her sit beside him. There was nothing she could do for him. "Unless you can erase the past there's not much you can do," he said. "Besides, you've done enough." He looked at the plate and sat it to the side. What Felix wanted the most now was to be mortal, so he could feel emotions again. He wanted to do so much, but he refused. He closed his eyes. I want to have an endless sleep and forget everything.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:44 pm

Serenity looked at him and leaned her head on his knee. I wish I could erase the past....just so you didn't have to be like this, she thought sadly. She sat there for a few minutes with her head laying against his knee, then remembered something and looked up at Felix. "I need to check on your wounds again," she said. "Just to make sure none have reopened."

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Tue Jul 20, 2010 5:55 pm

Felix was a bit shocked that she'd laid her head on his knee. He gave a small grin and placed his hand on her shoulder. "Looks like we all can be a bit unpredictable," he said. But he woudln't do anything out of the ordinary. He'd keep to himself. Though he didn't admit it, he liked to have her around. Maybe she was his sun, in a way. His grin then faded as she said she had to check his wounds. "Okay," he said. Though he didn't think anything had happened o him in the past few hours while sleeping.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Serenity couldn't help but give a small smile at what Felix said. "Told'ya so," she said, glancing up at him. She then stood up and walked to the bottom of the steps. "Come over to the couch, I can't check properly with the lighting on the stairs," she said, then turned and walked over to the couch and sat on the arm of it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Felix walked over to the couch and sat down on it. He pulled his shirt off and looked across the room. He was ready to get this over with. "We're going to be up all night," he said. "Seeing as though we went to sleep and woke up late," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:29 pm

Serenity gave a small smile at his little comments. "As if it matters. I don't have anything planned for tomorrow, do you?" she asked as she started looking over the wounds on his front. They all looked fine to her. Afterall, she could've actually slept the rest of the night because even with the sleep she'd gotten, she was still tired. She then sat on the couch next to Felix and turned him slightly so she could see his back. As she looked over it, she paused. One of the wounds seemed as if it'd reopened. "Felix, when did this reopen?" she asked him. "It looks like it's been a couple hours...." she said quietly, then remembered when he pulled her onto the bed and sighed. "I told you not to stress your body so much," she said. "I'll have to stitch this one up and then heal it again, it'll be better off that way," she said getting up and going into the room they'd come from earlier. When she came back she had a small box with her and put it on the couch next to her when she sat back down behind Felix. "Hold still, okay?"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:42 pm

Felix didn't have anything to do tomorrow. He didn't want anything to do tomorrow. No for a while atleast. He still hadn't recovered. But he knew he'd be put with another team sooner or later. Ninja had one job and that was to work. Felix then snapped out of his thinking when she called his name and questioned him on the wound. "I...it didn't happen then," he said. "It must have re-opened when I was sleep and I really don't think stitches are neccessary." He then watched her get up to get her materials. He waited silently and then nodded as she said hold still. "I'm not going anywhere."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:49 pm

(lmfao he studdered!!!!!)

Serenity only shook her head when he said that he didn't think stitches were necessary. "Yeah, well you're not the doctor," she said as she opened the box. After she'd seen that his wound'd reopened, she'd immediately became tense again. She was worried about him putting so much strain on his body after it'd been through so much. She started stitching it silently, not saying anything in response when he said that he wasn't going anywhere. She knew that because if he tried to, she'd force him to sit back down whether he liked it or not. After she'd finished with the stitches, she started on healing it. "I really think you should stop putting your body under so much stress. Immortal or not, the pain is what counts against us," she said, quoting him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:58 pm

(no he didn't)

Felix sighed as she said he wasn't the doctor. He knew that. Had he been the doctor he would have just healed himself instead of coming back the way he did. He then stayed quiet as she went through her silent mode. He then looked at her as she quoted him. "Now you're quoting me? You are good," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:01 pm

(lies!!)

Serenity wondered if he was trying to make her smile with that last comment, but if he was id didn't work. She sighed and finished healing him, then closed up the box again and took it back into the other room. As she came back in, she looked at him and told him "You can put your shirt back on now," before heading into the kitchen and washing her hands.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:11 pm

(hmph)

Felix didn't complain about how quick Serenity had killed the mood. He'd done it many times before. He put his shirt back on and turned so he could lean back against the cushions. It was going to be a long night. "Serenity, you've been acting a bit strange, are you okay?" He asked. "You don't have to answer, but you don't seem like yourself."

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   

Back to top Go down

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next