Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:14 pm

Serenity stayed in the kitchen for a few moments, even after she'd finished washing her hands. As he asked her if she was okay, she came into the doorframe and leaned on it, holding one of her arms and looking down. "I saw what happened. At your mission," she said, chancing a glance at Felix for his reaction.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:23 pm

Felix didn't look up at her. So she'd seen what he'd witnessed. But he didn't know how she knew. Had she seen the future she would have tried to stop him, wouldn't she. Felix stay silent for a very long moment. What he'd witnessed first hand, she'd somehow seen. He wished she hadn't. "When did you find out?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity didn't move from her spot against the doorframe. Somehow she thought that Felix would think that she was snooping, that she'd intentionally tried to see what happened. She looked down as he asked her when she'd found out. "Right before I woke up earlier," she said, a little quietly. She sounded almost a little choked up, but her hair was covering her eyes slightly, so it wasn't too visible if there were tears in them or not.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:42 pm

(first ur quoting him now you're stealing his looks!)

Felix didn't say anything. What bothered him was that he thought she'd look through his past. Felix got up without much hesitation. "I'd be better for you not to do that," he said. "It's best to leave the past beind you. Remember the good, but let the bad fade away," he said. He then walked towards the stairs. "You're lucky you weren't there. Because like you said, it's the pain that counts against us."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:47 pm

(lmfao)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said it'd be better for her if she didn't do that. Just like she thought, he thought she'd been snooping. As he got up and walked towards the stairs, she felt tears welling in her eyes. "It's not like I did it on purpose!!" That wasn't exactly something I wanted to see you know!! is what she wanted to say to him. She looked off to the side. "I don't even know how I saw it," she said, trying to hide her tears. She didn't want him to go to sleep being angry with her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:53 pm

Felix stoped and looked at her. "I didn't say you did it on purpose. I said it'd be better if you didn't do it. And don't get upset if that's the case." He then turned away and started up the stairs but stopped. He wasn't sure what to say, or if he had anything to say at all. But he didn't want to leave like this. Leave her crying like she was now. He'd wait for her to say something.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:59 pm

(haha, I'm gonna make him say something)

Serenity looked at Felix as he started up the stairs again. She didn't know if there was anything she could say to him. Whether he claimed to have no emotions or not, she'd always believe he had them hidden somewhere, and she'd always treat him as if he had them. Which is why she chose not to say anything else when he started walking up the stairs. Instead, she turned and walked into the kitchen silently, sitting on one of the chairs at the table and laying her head down on her arms. It was taking everything out of her just to stop herself from crying. She acted like a child all the time to stop serious things like this from coming about. She hated it. Sure she healed plenty of people in dire situations, and most of the time she didn't care much for the person because if they died, she knew she'd be upset. So in a way, she was a bit like Felix herself. She didn't really care about anyone the way she let on. Serenity just sat silently at the table with her head buried in her arms.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:08 pm

Felix didn't say anything as she left and went into the kitchen. So it was going to end like that. That's why he didn't like coming here. He couldn't get along with her because she didn't treat him like others did. She treated him like he was just another person. Someone who had feelings. He clenched his fist and started back down the stairs. He was almost to the kitchen but stopped as he saw her with her head down crying. Felix held back a sigh and went over to her and kneeled down next to her. "Stop crying."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:13 pm

Serenity nearly jumped when she heard Felix's voice. Swallowing, she turned her head to the side so that she wasn't looking at Felix. "I'm not crying," she said stubbornly. Serenity had never been a good liar. Mostly because she never cared enough about the people she was talking to to lie to them. But Felix was much different. He came over her house just to visit, not just because he needed healing or to get his fortune told, which she was sure he'd never ask for anyways. "I thought you were going upstairs," she said quietly. It's not that she didn't want him there, it was just that she didn't want him to see her crying. She hated when people ssaw her cry.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:29 pm

Felix looked up at her. "I came back," he said. "Because I don't like to see you like this," he told her. He'd been kind enough to skip over her first question. He then put his hand on her shoulder. "You should know that we cannot relate to one another. Mainly because you act like a child and I'm overly mature. But that's besides the point." He sighed. "I like coming here, because I like being around you. And like I said before, I would rather you be the opposite of what you are now. So stop crying."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:34 pm

Serenity still didn't look at him as he spoke, mainly because she was trying to calm her breathing down. She only blinked when she felt his hand on her shoulder. "I know that," she said when he said that they couldn't relate to each other. When he said that he liked being around her, her eyes stayed on the table, and her head turned away from him. She was slowly calming herself down, which is why she hadn't looked at Felix yet. She feared that if she looked at him, she'd just burst into more tears. "But why me of all people....if I remember right, you said that you hated being around people, and that I wasn't much different from the rest of the people you've met," she said, swallowing lightly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:41 pm

Felix didn't care that she wouldn't look at him. He then looked down at her last question. "Because, not one person in this world cares about how reckless I am. And because no one can bring out at least a hint of emotion out of me like you can." He grinned. "Is that a good enough reason for you?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:46 pm

With a small sigh, Serenity turned her head over so that only one of her eyes was looking at Felix while the other was still buried in her arm. She was still trying to keep herself from bursting out into tears at the sight of him. How could anyone be so calm so soon after losing your entire team like that, and right in front of them no less. "How do you do it Felix...how are you always so calm?" she asked, trying to keep her voice steady.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:58 pm

Felix grinned faded. "I'm not as calm as I look," he said. "My appearance and what's going through my head right now are two different things. I want to break down, but I can't. My tears hav long since dried up. I blame myself for their deaths. I was careless, reckless." Felix dropped his arm to his side. "I'm feeling guilty, but I don't show it, because I gave up on emotions. I have my reasons." Felix looked up at her. "Inside I'm not calm, I'm hurting more than you can imagine." Felix looked back to the floor then at down and leaned against her chair. That's all I can allow you to know.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:06 am

Serenity didn't move much as she saw his grin fade at her question. After he finished talking, Serenity was near tears again. After a few seconds had past, Serenity slid off her chair and hugged Felix, tears streaming down the side of her face. "It wasn't your fault," she said as calmly as she could. "Please stop blaming yourself, it wasn't your fault," she said, swallowing. She then hugged him tighter. "I wish you never had become immortal Felix, you don't deserve this," she said with her head on his shoulder.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:20 am

Felix stayed silent until she slid off her chair and hugged him. He didn't hug her back for a moment until she told him it wasn't his fault. He narrowed his eyes and then hugged her back. We can't change the past, but we can easily alter the future. Most people say live for today because there is no guarantee for tomorrow. But in our case, tomorrow will always be there, so what do we do. We find something to live for, and when that thing disappears we find something knew. In my case, I live for you. "I want to believe that," he said. "And because I don't want to dwell on th past, I will believe it, but first you have to stop crying, please." He hugged her a bit tighter. "I'm beginning to miss your bright cherry color. So smile."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:28 am

(lol, always teasing about her blushing)(and for his last thought, i have only one thing to say to that.... AWWWWWWWW)

Serenity stayed silent when he hugged her back. She didn't know if she was in the position where she even could stop crying. As he told her to stop crying she swallowed again and tried to calm herself down. Pulling back, she wiped her eyes, beginning to realize how much of a child she was acting like that very moment. She wasn't sure if she could bring herself to smile right then, and the best she could do was a halfhearted smile when he'd asked her to smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:39 am

(lol)

Felix grinned and wiped her tears way as she released her head. "That's more like it," he said as she smiled. He then looked at her for a minute. He had no words to say. This had been one 'emotional' day. But in the end, he was sure that they had gotten something out of it. "I want to see a full smile, when you're ready," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:44 am

Serenity looked off to the side a little after he'd wiped her tears. She couldn't help but turn a little red, and she knew immediately that he'd call her on it. "S....sorry about that, I...really need to learn how to control myself better," she said, her gaze still off to the side. She wasn't sure if she'd be able to smile yet. God, why was she so overly emotional?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:49 am

Felix grinned as she turned red. "Look at you, you're a bright cherry," he said. He gave a small laugh. He then shook his head. "You've got control." Emotions prove that you're alive, no matter if it's sadness, anger, happiness. He then stood up and held his hand out. "Come on, up you go," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 am

Serenity couldn't help but give a small giggle as he called her on her blushing again. "Shutup," she said with a small smile. She looked at him as he stood up and held out his hand. With a small smile, she took it and pulled herself up. She blinked as she felt and heard her stomach growl loudly, her appetite that she'd lost before coming back full force. Serenity looked down and blushed an even deeper red.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:01 am

Felix helped her up and then smirked when her stomach growled. "Someone's hungry," he said. He then pulled out th chair she'd been sitting in and then walked over and fixed two bowls of spaghetti. He laid them on the table ad sat down himself. "You're even redder."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:06 am

Serenity watched him silently as he made them two bowls of spaghetti, the red never leaving her face. Serenity sat back down at the table as Felix laid the bowls down. "Thanks," she said with a small smile that widened when he mentioned she was redder. "Will you stop that?" she asked with a small grin as she took a bite. Man, she didn't realize how hungry she was until right then.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:12 am

Felix started to take a bit of the spaghetti when Serenity aked him to stop. "I can't help that you're the color of a really ripe cherry," he said. "Stopping turning colors, and I'll stop." He then took a bite and grinned secretly. She was getting back to normal. And all it took was a little truth. Not like he lied to her, but he'd chosen to speak instead of just listen.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   Thu Jul 22, 2010 1:16 am

She looked at him when he started teasing her again. "You're lucky I'm so hungry, otherwise I'd fling my food at you," she said with a grin as she took another bite. She then tried to get him off the subject of her chameleon-like appearance. "How're your injuries feeling? Better than before?" she asked, the grin not leaving her face.

PostSubject: Re: Wounded   

Back to top Go down

Wounded

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next