Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:07 pm

Hunter smirked. "What are you talking about, the worst amount of trouble I can get in is having to take care of the Academy Ninja," he said with a hearty laugh. He then calmed down a bit and relaxed. "I've been good these past few hours that we've been seperated," he said. He looked to her. His sly eyes shinning. "How've you been?" He asked. He had a strong urge to ask her about Felix, but he changed his mind because the though of the man not only made his blood run icy cold, but it made him uneasy and ruined his outgoing personality.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:23 am

(These two have a thing. Hahaha)

Serenity smiled when he laughed about having to take care of academy students, and for the first time since Felix gave her back her crystal ball, it wasn't filled with pain or sadness. Hunter was incredibly lively. Her crystal ball sat in her backpack, wrapped up in a white sheet. She wasn't sure why, but she always found it better to keep it covered, even in a closed case. Serenity gave a happy grin as Hunter asked how she'd been. "I've been feeling better. And," she said, reaching for her backpack, trying not to flinch. She took out the crystal ball wrapped in it's sheet and then unwrapped it on her lap. "A friend of mine managed to retrieve my item," she said with a whole-hearted smile. "He simply refuses to tell me how he did it though," she said with an almost awkward smile. "And he didn't tell me anything about what happened to Hanzer either. I'm sorry," she said with another apologetic smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:13 pm

(lol)

Hunter was glad to see her smile and had to stop himself from commenting on it because every time he went to say something to flatter her Felix popped up in his head. He was starting to wonder about Felix and Serenity, what if they were. Hunter erased the thought from mind. "Hey, you got your ite...wow, it's a crystal ball!" Hunter gave her a smile. He was glad that she had gotten it back, even if he hadn't been the one who'd got it back for her. "What are you apologizing for, you got your crystal back. How about I take you out to lunch or something to celebrate your victory," he said. His face turning a bit red.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:28 pm

(LMFAO, Felix is unintentionally ruining her love life XD)

Serenity smiled as he saw her crystal ball. He seemed shocked. She shrugged only slightly when he asked what she was apologizing for. She gave a bright smile as he asked her if he could take her to lunch. "Sure," she said without hesitation. Felix could wait. And if he decided to leave without her, she could always ask Hunter if he would mind coming with her. Hunter did seem a bit embarrassed around her though, but she had to admit, it was kinda cute.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:29 pm

(nice)

Hunter was a taken aback when she agreed so willingly. "Hehe, wow, you're a winner," he said and stood up. He held out his hand in order to help her up and then thought for a moment about a place that they could eat in peace. He gave a grin. He knew where to go. Joey's Place would be great. Alot of people came there, but not all at once. "I know just the place, come on," he said. He then started down the road, making sure every now and then that she wasn't being lost in the crowd. "So, if you don't mind me asking, what do you use that Crystal Ball for," he asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:09 pm

Serenity smiled as Hunter said, wow she's a winner. She put her crystal ball back in her bag and took his hand as he offered it, trying unsuccessfully not to flinch as she got up. She followed him as he said that he knew just the place. It struck her for a moment that Felix might've been looking for her, but she ignored the uncomfortable feeling. She looked at him when he asked what she used the crystal ball for. "Oh..well, I only use it occasionally. For fortune telling. I don't know if I mentioned, but aside from healing, I also do a spot of fortune telling," she said with a smile, using a bit of older language from her time. But she didn't really notice.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Hunter eyes danced. "Fortune telling, well maybe one day, if you don't mind of course, you can tell me my fortune," he said. Hunter wasn't into all that stuff, but he was curious. When they arrived at Joey's he opened the door for her and waited until she was in to close the door and lead her to a seat. "Here, I'll be back in a few seconds," he said. He then dashed off to the front desk. "Hi Joey, there's a really nice girl I've brought with me, so can you kind of cook up something special?" He asked in a quiet voice. A guy with a long beared and beady eyes merely shrugged and turned away. Hunter smiled and went back to Serenity. "I'm back."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:25 pm

(Awwww, he liiiikees her)

Serenity smiled when Hunter said that maybe she could tell his fortune one day. "Of course I can," she said with a bright smile. She thanked him curtly when he held the door for her, and nodded as he said that he'd be back. She took a seat and looked around. She'd never been to a restaurant in the Sand Village before. It was actually very nice. When Hunter came back she smiled. "What was that about?" she asked with the same smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:33 pm

(???)

Hunter had a cunning expression on his face. "Nothing really, I was just asking the manager about what would be a good choice of food," he said as a waiter came up to them. "Chef's choice?" He asked. Hunter nodded. "Yeps." The waiter shot him a irritated glance and then looked to Serenity. "You drink ma'am?" After getting what she wanted he left the table and went to turn in the order, coming back a few moments later with food and drink. It was Tilapia and Mango Salsa with Sauteed Mushrooms. Hunter looked at Serenity. "Too much?"

Felix walked around the corner and looked at the bench where Serenity and Hunter had been. "Where is she?" He said thinking. "She's not even healed enough to walk, let alone leave the village, but I've searched this place high and low." He looked around then back to the bench then started off down the road. His patience with her was slowly dwindling.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:43 pm

(lol, Felix)

Serenity couldn't stop smiling for the life of her, no pun intended. When the waiter came up and asked what she wanted to drink, she looked at him with a polite smile. She had a way with men for some reason, and she never really tried to do anything like that. Felix had to be the only one who treated her with indifference, which was one of the reasons she liked being around him so much, but sometimes it could be a pain. "Just a green tea please," she said with a smile. She then looked back to Hunter with a smile. As the food came she looked at him with a smile. "Not at all, it looks delicious," she said. She then took a bite of one of the mushrooms and a small look of delight crossed her face. "Mmm, and it tastes delicious too," she said with a bright smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 6:12 am

Hunter gave a smile. He was glad that he was able to treat her to something nice. "So...are you like...." He stopped to consider what he was about to say. "Um..." He just couldn't get it out. He bowed his head in defeat and sighed. I'm hopeless... Hunter then took a bite of his food. It really was good, Joey had out done himself. He deserved something for this. Hunter would buy him a fancy skillet or something. "So, you said you're immortal right, so...um...have you like traveled the world and stuff?" He asked. He never in his dreams had imagined meeting a girl who was immortal. Serenity was really one of a kind to him. He then looked over his shoulder as a cold wind washed over him. What....what was that?

Felix stopped at a food stall. "Have you seen a girl, about nineteen pass by here? Blonde hair, blue eyes, about this tall." He said. The owner grinned a crocked smile and pointed down the street. Felix looked at the lady for a moment longer before walking off, taking an apple with him and flipping a coin to the lady. She wasn't much help, but at least he knew Serenity had come this way. As he walked farther down the road he stopped at the restaruant door and narrowed his eyes. Turning away he continued down the street. This hunt for Serenity was becoming very troublesome. There was buisness he had to take care of back in the Crested, but he didn't want to leave without her. Though he was changing his mind, she was about to get left.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:09 pm

(Watch, with Felix's super ninja powers, he'll end up hearing Serenity in the restaurant he just passed -.- and lol)

Serenity looked at Hunter as he started to ask her something. She wondered what he was going to ask, but she didn't have the chance to ask, because he was shooting off another question. She nodded when he asked that she'd said she was immortal. She took another bite of her food and shrugged almost thoughtfully at his question. "I wouldn't say the world," she said with a smile. "But I've been to just about every valley and village. There are still some places I haven't been," she said with a shrug. Her smile almost faded at her next question, but she kept it on. "Does it bother you that I'm immortal Hunter?" she asked a little meekly. She hoped not. She liked Hunter, and it would be such a pity to know that it bothered him that she was immortal.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Hunter gave a light smile. "You're lucky, I rarely leave this place for fun," he said. His eyes gleaming. "I want to travel the world, but being a ninja and all, well that isn't exactly the best way to travel because most of the time it's a life or death situation and you don't have time to relax," he said with a light chuckle. He then waved his hands infront of him. "No, I love the fact that you're immortal, it makes you unique." He said. "It's boring when everyone's the same, variety is what keeps the world going round and round." He said.

Felix stopped in his tracks and put his hands in his pockets and turned around, going back to the resteraunt. Tossing the apple aside he pushed open the door and slipped in with little notice. His movements were a blur as he made his way to Serenity and Hunter's table. "Look who's enjoying fun and games when there is something much more important things awaiting her back home," he said. His voice as icy as his blue eyes.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:20 pm

Serenity gave a small blush as Hunter said that he loved the fact that she was immortal. She didn't know many people who weren't creeped out about it. "I couldn't agree more," she said with a smile as Hunter said that the world would be boring if everyone was the same. She then blinked and looked at Felix as he appeared by their table. It was obvious he was mad at her. "Felix whatever it is back at home can wait another hour or so," she said, looking at him, her smile not fading. She wouldn't let Felix ruin her time. (I'm gonna laugh if he tells her about the kage)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Hunter was very much enjoying this moment but that icy feeling made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and he turned in his seat just enough to see Felix standing by the table. Slolwy he swallowed and faced Serenity who was clearly not having it. As she told Felix off Hunter couldn't help but allow a smile cross his face. But it was soon washed away as Felix spoke.

Felix looked at Serenity. "You think the world stops evolving because you get hurt and find a new playmate," he said. His voice as level as he could manage. Felix never lost his cool, but had he been mortal he would have grabbed her by the arm and lead her out the resteraunt. But even in his mortal life he wouldn't have done that because he was relaxed then. Young and naive. Now he was just young forever with a never ending need for something to keep him occupied so that he could release ever bit emotion, which he refused to show, in a form of strength instead of weakness. "Have you forgetten what awaits you at home, better yet do you even know Serenity?" Felix wasn't speaking to Serenity like he usually did, he was speaking to her like he would Kinaga, or Remus, or maybe even Rumiko. "Life. Is. Such. A. Precious. Thing." He said. His icy blue eyes held a tinge of amusement in them. This was the real Felix, the one that cared nothing for the ones around him, the one that gave riddles to taunt the mind, the one that was the Blue Demon and the Silver Death.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:04 pm

Her smile quickly turned into a frown as Felix started being insufferable again. And she was enjoying herself so much too. "Listen here Felix, just because I can't die, doesn't mean I can't have a life," she said almost quietly at his first sentence. She didn't want to make a scene. But for some reason she always lost her temper quickly when it came to Felix. Anyone else could speak to her like Felix did all day and she could sit there and take it without flinching. She looked at him blankly for a moment as he asked her if she knew what awaited her at home. Then it dawned on her when (I'm gonna make this up) Felix repeated the same thing that the Kage had told her on one occasion. She swallowed. She knew Felix was screwing with her, she could see it in his eyes. But...was he really telling the truth? "Felix....when's the last time you had word of our kage's condition?" she asked cautiously.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:22 pm

Felix looked at her. His icy blue eyes glowing. "I never said you couldn't live," he said. "Afterall Serenity, life is precious." He then gave a grin. It never faultered when she asked him about the condition of the Kage. "I don't know Serenity, I've been in the village for the past few days, remember." He said. He then out his hands in his pockets, waiting for Serenity's next move.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:29 pm

Serenity's smile from before was gone. All that was left now was a look of concern. "Being at the Crested isn't the only way of knowing what's going on there Felix, now if you know something, tell me," she said, trying to keep her cool in front of Hunter. This was the side of Felix that she hated. Under the stress he was putting on her, it'd be a miracle if her heart was even half healed in a month's time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:34 pm

Felix kept the grin and the same even voice as he answered. "I've been top busy hunting you down to know just what's happening back in the Crested." He waited a good minute before continuing. "If you'd stayed put instead of running off with your new playmate then I could have contacted them and then we could have set off for home." He leaned forward only slightly. "Can't you see the future Serenity, how about you take a look into that crystal ball of yours, that's the reason you came here anyway, don't let those efforts be wasted."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Serenity almost glared at him. "Stop calling him that," she said, almost angrily as Felix kept calling Hunter her playmate. What irritated her the most was that even when she was being mature, he still treated her like a child. "Well why didn't you contact them and then come find me," she said almost snidely. He was really pissing her off. He claimed he didn't care, which she didn't doubt, but then he spends all his time around a foreign village looking for her. "Or better yet, since you wasted so much time looking for me, why didn't you just head off by yourself?" she said, trying to keep herself from snapping at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Felix straightened up. "You have a point, but it doesn't change the fact that you're wasting everyone's time," he said. "Time they don't have. We live for ever, but tell me Serenity. How many mortals clinge onto that precious little life they have, and how many take it for granite." He then shrugged. "If you want me to leave then I'll go without trouble," he said. "Tell your little boyfriend to take you home." He then started out of the door.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:00 pm

Serenity looked at Felix, her anger fading slightly as he stated that she was only wasting everyone's time. That's...that's not true, she thought, trying not to feel hurt by that. After all, Felix was only saying that to be Felix, right? He couldn't possibly mean that, could he? Something about the way Felix said that last sentence made Serenity wonder though. Her anger returned as Felix said that he'd go without trouble. "Fine then. See you back in the Crested," she said, turning back in her seat with a small hmph, that sounded almost childish. She looked to Hunter with an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry about him," she said. She really didn't want to ask him to take her home. She'd tell him that she could make it. She'd be fine. She'd already taken far too much advantage of Hunter, even if he was on a mission when he helped her. She kinda felt bad about how she'd spoken to Felix though. Even though she knew she shouldn't, because he didn't give two damns about how he spoke to her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:09 pm

Hunter stayed silent the entire time the two spoke to each other. He felt like he'd interrupted into their lives. When Felix said that he was Serenity's boyfriend he kept from speaking. This guy was going over the limit and he'd also noticed that Serenity looked a bit hurt. He whished he could say something, but he didn't want to get involved. When Felix left and Serenity turned back to him and apologize he shook his head. "Don't worry about it," he said. "And I don't mind taking you home," he said. As long as that guy isnt there when we arrive.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:12 pm

When Hunter said that he wouldn't mind taking her home, she only shook her head. "I couldn't possibly ask you to do that. You've done so much for me as it is," she said, smiling lightly, trying her best not to look as though Felix had really gotten to her this time. She didn't know what had come over him. Usually he never spoke to her like that.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:18 pm

Hunter looked at Serenity for a moment. "Serenity, I don't mind helping people, it's what I do best," he said. What he really wanted to tell her was to forget Felix and live her life without him haunting her. It was like the guy had her trapped and she was unaware of it. He sighed. He felt useless. He knew he wouldn't be able to win anything against Felix, but he didn't like seeing Serenity like this, even if he did just meet her.

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 12 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next