Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Serenity gave a smile as Hunter said that helping people was what he did best. "Thanks Hunter. Honestly...I think if I went by myself, it might take me much longer to get back," she said, looking down. For some reason she'd lost her appetite. "And...I'm not sure how much longer I can stay in the Sand. There was one thing Felix was right about....I have duties in the Crested that I have to take care of," she said, holding back a sigh. (I feel like skipping right to where they leave then come to the Crested Valley....hmph.)

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:55 pm

(Oh don't you start that Serenity mess with me young lady. *waves finger*)

Hunter nodded. "Well, that settles it," he said with a smile. He then waved over the waiter. "Tell Joey I said thanks for the meal and he's the money and your tip," he said. Hunter then looked at Serenity. "Just tell me when you want to leave," he said and pulled out a card. "My number and address is on that, so just come find me when you're ready unless you want to leave now." Though he'd advise her to get her plenty of water and restock because the desert could be cruel.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:00 pm

(o.o Wtf?)

Serenity gave a small smile when Hunter said that it was settled. "Thank you Hunter," she said with a smile. "For everything," she said. She took the card when he said to find him when she wanted to leave. "Actually, I was thinking of leaving now," she said. "It's just...I have a patient that I need to check on as soon as possible," she said with a small smile. She hated to rush him, but since Felix brought it up, she could do nothing but worry.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:13 pm

Hunter had fair memory and he knew it was their Kage, but it was none of his buisness. Though he'd keep the information in mind. Hunter was a Chuunin yes, but he was part of a special group of Chuunin. This group took on A and S Ranked Mission. They were trained to take on special missions, like the one with Hanzer. Chuunin like Hunter were mainly used to contact ninja who were being looked for, even if it was on an important mission. So all in all, this information that he'd learned was in fact important. Hunter stood up. "Alright then, to the Crested," he said. His eyes shinning with the thought of another trip.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Serenity smiled and stood up as Hunter did, putting her backpack on. It would be a long way to the Crested, and it would feel even longer since she was hurt. She wouldn't mention it to Hunter though. She didn't want to be more of a burden than she already was. "Alright then, let's go," she said with a smile as Hunter said to the Crested. She started out of the restaurant and towards the gates of the Sand.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:31 pm

Hunter walked out of the gates. He waved goodbye to the guards and grinned at their surprised looks. He wasn't really suppose to be leaving the village, but he was already in trouble so it didn't matter what he did now. Hunter then gave a stretch. "Lead the way," he said and began to walk. The desert was fair today, but it could change within seconds. He wondered how the Crested was.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:36 pm

(I'm gonna skip right to it cuz i'm lazy)

Serenity smiled as Hunter waved to the guards. She hoped he wouldn't get in trouble for this. Since it was still early, they made it to the Crested just as the sun was setting, even though their pace was slowed a little by Serenity. She surprised herself though. She hadn't tripped once the entire time back. When they got to the gates, Serenity couldn't help but notice the solemn looks on the guards faces. She'd ask what was wrong later. For now she just wanted to get to her house and go to bed. When they got to her house, she took out the keys and smiled. "Thank you again Hunter. And you're more than welcome to stay the night if you'd like. I have extra rooms in the house," she said with a smile as she looked for the right key. "No use going into a hotel when you have somewhere you can stay for free, right?" she said, looking at him with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 5:49 am

(Should we do your drama plot?)
(Sorry bout that last post, it was horrible, but me was tired)

Hunter was still pumped up when he got to the Crested. Though the change in temparture had made him a bit calmer. Walking in he saw the guards were looking a bit down? Walking to her house he looked up at th sky. He wasn't sure if he wanted to walk back that way without any light in the sky. He wasn't scared or anything, he just didn't want to do it. Getting attacked was not on his agenda. "Um, thanks," he said. He never thought he'd ever be staying at her house.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:44 pm

(lol, sure, let's!)(And no prob, it was still a good post)

Serenity smiled as he thanked her. "Don't worry about it," she said, and finally found the right key. Before she left she'd made sure to lock her door this time. Afterall, she had been gone for a while. Serenity unlocked the door and opened it with a look at Hunter. "Come on in," she said. "I'll show you where you're room is," she said with a smile, turning back around.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:48 pm

Hunter walked in as she opened the door and gave a quick glance of the house. So this was where she lived. It was actually a pretty fair house, better than the place he stayed. He smiled. "Nice house," he said and looked at her for a moment. He wanted to say more, but couldn't get the words out and didn't want to make a fool of himself stuttering over the words like he usually did.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 pm

Serenity smiled. "Thanks," she said as he said that she had a nice house. She walked in, closing the door behind Hunter as he walked in. She didn't realize how much pain she'd be in just from walking around. When Hunter went to bed, she'd have to take care of her wound again. She headed towards the stairs without faltering. "You're room is up the stairs, first door to your left. I'd show you up there but...well, it's a little difficult for me to climb stairs right now," she said with an embarrassed smile. "Please make yourself at home. Do you want anything to drink?" she asked, going into hostess mode out of habit, even though it was a friend she was talking to.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:05 pm

Hunter wouldn't lie, the trip had left him parched though he'd brought water along. "May I some water," he asked. "If it's not to much trouble," he said since she said that the trip up the stairs would be diffricult for her. He didn't want her moving too much at that rate. I swear, if I had more guts than I let on... Hunter shook his head and looked to the floor for a moment before peering up at her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:11 pm

Serenity smiled as he asked for water, then said if it wasn't too much trouble. "Of course," she said with the same smile, going into the kitchen. Since she was out of sight for the moment, Serenity leaned on the counter with a barely audible sigh. This was quite difficult for her, moving around like this. But she was stubborn, and got the glass of water, bringing it back to Hunter with the same smile. "Here you go," she said.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 pm

Hunter waited while she went and got the water. He felt bad making her walk. He should have just said no, but it was too late now. As she came back into the room he took the glass from her. "Thanks," he said. "You're quite the hostess," he said complimenting her. He then drunk form the glass. Hunter then looked at her then to the window. "It's getting late, I'm...I'm gonna head to bed," he said. He wasn't sure what else to say to her. Tomorrow, he'd try and make some sense of his words.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:22 pm

Serenity nodded as he thanked her. A bright grin came over her, accompanied by a small shade of red, when he said that she was quite the hostess. "Thank you," she said brightly. She nodded when he said that it was getting late. "Alright then. Goodnight Hunter," she said with a smile. Once he was in bed, she redressed the wound on her chest after healing it some. Shortly after, she headed off to bed as well, exhausted from the long day.

The next morning, Serenity made sure to wake up early so that she could start breakfast, but feeling refreshed nonetheless. She was in the kitchen cooking eggs and bacon (the classic american breakfast XD) by the time that Hunter woke up.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:28 pm

Hunter had had a fair sleep and was ready to head back home. Sitting up in bed he rubbed his hand through his short hair and then stood up and washed up. When he finished he headed downstairs to be welcomed by the smell of eggs and bacon. Hunter blink and walked into the kitchen. "You can heal and cook! You're amazing," he said to Serenity with an almost childish like smile. "Good Morning."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:30 pm

Serenity smiled as Hunter walked in. "Good morning to you too," she said, trying not to blush at his compliment. "I hope you like bacon and eggs," she said with a smile. It was always like her to put up the best show when she had others in her home. And especially now-so that there was someone in her home she actually genuinely liked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Hunter sat down at the table. "You bet I do," he said. He then looked at her for a moment. Alright, today will probably be my last chance, so I need not blow it, he thought to himself. He began to eat his breakfast. It was really good. Serenity was amazingly perfect. Only after he'd finish did he speak. "You know...um, you have..." Hunter swallowed. His nerves getting the best of him. Don't say something lame like you have a pretty house, his conscious told him. Hunter sighed, he was going to say that in placement of what he really meant to say, but decided to gain some courage and said clearly as he could. "You have really pretty eyes." He then picked up his glass and began to drink from it, just so that he wouldn't have to respond immediatly to her reaction.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:42 pm

(lol, he thinks she's perfect, awwww, how cuuuttee KAWAII)

Serenity smiled as he said that he did like bacon and eggs. She started washing the pans as Hunter started eating, and looked at him as he started to studder again. A deep shade of blush settled on her face when he said she had really pretty eyes. "Thank you," she said with a shy smile, her eyes downcast on the floor, but not from sadness. More from a mix of shyness and joy than anything. She kind of wanted Hunter to stay longer, but she knew that it was probably a bad idea. He'd probably get into more trouble than he was already in.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:49 pm

If only she knew that Hunter wanted to stick around and hang with her for a while. It was too bad that he had to get back home. Not like there was anything for him to do back there anyway. Standing up he looked at her for a moment. He'd hate to ea and leave, which was kind of rude in his book, but he couldn't stay any longer. "Thank you for the meal," he said. "I wish I could stay a bit longer, but the Academy Kids will be starting class in a few hours so I have to go..." He told her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Serenity looked at him as he stood up, the blush still on her face. "You're welcome," she said as he thanked her, but then looked a bit downcast as he said that he had to leave because the academy students would be starting school in a few hours. "Of course," she said with a small smile, trying not to look upset that he was leaving. "Let me walk you out then," she said with a smile, going over to him and starting towards the door.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Hunter walked out of the house and stood in the entrance. "I really do appreciate it," he said. "Being able to hang with you for a while was really fun, I wish we could do this again, maybe take a trip somewhere, or whatever." He said with a smile and waving goodbye. He then started to walk away but stopped and turned around and walked up to her. He stopped a few feet away. His heart pounding in his chest. Lifting his hand he caressed her face and leaned in an placed the softest of kisses upon her lips before withdrawing.

Felix turned the corner right when Hunter kissed Serenity. He stood for a moment in an unexpected shock, but it quickly washed over and he walked up to the two of them. "Aren't you just a Romeo and Juliet," he said. "Blushing until your face is the color of a cherry." His voice wasn't teasing like he usually did when he told Serenity she turned colors, instead his voice bitter. "Hvae you even checked on your Kage," he asked. His icy blue eyes blank. His entire facial expression held nothing, but his voice clearly stated it all.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Serenity nodded with a smile as Hunter said that they should get together again sometime. "I'd like that," she said. She waved to him as he started to walk away, then looked at him as he turned and started back. The moment his hand touched her face, it flushed red again. A look of shock crossed her face only for a moment as he kissed her. As he pulled away, she was caught speechless. She didn't know what to say, or even what to do. But before she could figure out either, Felix had come up to them. She looked at him with a blank expression for a few seconds, before coming to again. Her face flushed even deeper red when she realized that Felix had seen. She felt like telling him to shut his trap and mind his own business, but before she could, he'd asked if she'd checked on the kage. There was something in Felix's voice that she'd never heard before. Normally his voice and expression were both blank slates but now....it sounded as if Felix was actually angry with her. "No, I haven't checked on him yet," she said. "Did something go wrong while I was away?" she asked, a little angry herself that the one moment of bliss she'd had for the first time in years had been ripped away from her. The anger didn't show though. All that was on Serenity's face was blush and a small look of confusion at Felix's anger.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Hunter turned around as Felix came up on them. His face a hint of red as well. Like a teenager that had just done something knew he wasn't suppose to and was caught red handed. When the two started speaking again he stayed quiet. Why did Felix always have to show up when ever he had Serenity. He couldn't help but feel the guy was a stalker.

Felix looked at her. He didn't speak for a moment. He then let himself calm down before speaking again. "I don't know Serenity, isn't that your job, you're his doctor," he said. Felix was almost snappy. "Heh, just forget it Serenity, continue to flirt like the child you are." Felix then turned away. He wanted to disappear. He knew he couldn't, but leaving was second best to it.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:34 pm

Serenity looked at Felix. Whether he liked it or not, his emotions were filtering through his voice. The confusion on her face was gone, only to be replaced with irritation. "At least I still act like a human, child or not," she said, the anger showing more in her voice than on her face. With an irritated sigh, Serenity turned away from Felix and back to Hunter, a smile reappearing on her face. "I'm sorry that he continues interrupting. But I'll come visit you as soon as I can. And next time I'll be sure to come alone," she said, not caring that Felix was still in hearing range. "I'd love to walk you to the gates but I have to go check on my kage," she said with an apologetic smile before pecking him on the lips with a light shade of blush and a smile.

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next