Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Felix turned when she said that she at leats acted like a human. "I'm not you," he said. "I don't act human because I'm not. For the past five hundred years I've not been human. I'm dead Serenity, your dead." He said. "So tell me why I should I pretend to be something I'm not." He said. Felix then shook his head as she pecked Hunter on his lips. Felix found it most irritating to know that a thousand year old girl was flirting with a boy that was only about twenty one and way too young for her, even if she was permenatly ninteen. That was probably what was edging on his anger.

Hunter waited till Felix had walked off to give a relieved sigh. He then looked to Serenity who once again apologized and then told him that she'd visit without the Nightmare as her shadow. He then blinked in surprise when she kissed him back. This morning was full of everything. He gave her a smile. "Until we meet again," he said and headed off only to stop when Felix turned around and started to speak.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:48 pm

Serenity smiled as Hunter did, then turned to walk off. Serenity's anger started coming to a boil as Felix started speaking again. She turned to look at him, the anger evident on her face. "Just because you're not mortal, doesn't make you not a human!" she said angrily, even if she knew that all this would go in one ear and out the other. She didn't want to make a scene, especially in front of Hunter, but again, Felix brought out the worst of her anger. "And just because we're not alive doesn't mean we're dead!" she was having a hard time restraining herself from hitting him again, even though she knew that this time it wouldn't be because he was egging her on. She was actually kind of afraid of hitting him again, because she didn't know what he would do.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Felix walked up to her as she spoke. "If we're not dead and we're not alive then what are we Serenity?" He asked. "You can only be one or the other, we can't be both." Felix's eyes were focused on hers. He was waiting for Serenity do something out of the ordinary because he wouldn't be as kind as he was before. Every bit of the centries emotions that he'd been keeping in were slowly coming out in small burst of anger.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Serenity stood her ground as Felix walked up to her. She wouldn't let him know that she was scared of what he'd do. "We exist. We don't have to be either one. We just exist," she said, trying not to snap at him. As close as he was right now, she could've easily smacked him across his face. Without Serenity's even doing anything, a strong wind blew. Or at least, she didn't intentionally do it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:06 pm

Felix shook his head. "That's not enough," he said. "To just exist, it's not enough," he told her. He wouldn't live like that. To be there just to be there. It was almost painful to think about it. If that's th way she lived then she was cursed, but what made his lifestyle any different from her way of thinking. Felix then stepped back as the wind blew. "Is that your way of telling me to get lost, or are you trying to pick a fight?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:13 pm

"It's better than living like you're dead," she said, anger plain on her face. She didn't move as the wind blew, but watched as Felix stepped back. At this point she was so angry with him, she wouldn't have minded picking a fight with him, even if she was going to lose. Felix hadn't the slightest idea how bad he was making Serenity want to hit him. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the vial with the bright blue liquid in it and shoved it at Felix as she walked past him. "If you want it to be a fight, then go ahead and make a move, but if not, I have a job to do," she said as she walked past him. She was done with him and his ridiculous antics. If he wanted a fight he'd get one. Because he'd just ruined it. Ever since she'd gotten that little blue vial, she'd kept it with her in case Felix wanted it. But she was done looking out for his already lost soul.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:19 pm

Felix looked at her. He didn't care for her ander. When she handed him the vile he looked at it closely. "What is this," he asked catching her by the arm before she could completely leave. He would not let her go without knowing because he had a feeling that it was something he wouldn't like, and he did not mean taste wise.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Serenity stopped, her eyes cold when Felix caught hold of her arm. She turned to look at him with the same cold expression, then yanked her arm away. "You ever want to be mortal again, feel free to drink that. I got it from your old friend when I went to the Valley of Gears," she said before turning and starting her walk away again. And to think, she'd gone through all that trouble to get it for him, only to give up on him a few months later.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:33 pm

Felix held on to the vile. He shook his head. "You're just going to hand this to me," he said. "You don't realize what happens when an immortal becomes human again," he said. Felix was actually feeling a bit hurt by this. "We don't just start our lives from where it ended," he said. "We actually age to what we should have been," he said. "That would make me 549 when I turn back and the last time I checked humans don't live that long," he said. "You might as well just be saying you're sending me to my death," he told her. His voice had lost everything, it was blank like before. The anger had dissolved.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:40 pm

(Omg, she just hurt his feelings)

Serenity stopped walking when Felix started speaking again, but didn't look at him. As with most things when it came to her, her anger didn't last long. But she was still mad with him. As he spoke, her eyes were downcast and her hand, which had been clenched into a fist moments before, unclenched itself. She knew all too well what happened when an immortal became mortal again. She was just so angry that she hadn't thought about that fact. "Like I said. Drink it if you want. It's your decision Felix," she said, trying to hide the emotion from her voice as she started walking again. Another wind, much smaller than the one before, blew. She didn't mean for it to sound like she wanted for him to die. In fact, she was starting to feel sorry that she'd given the vial to him. No, why should I be? He's never been sorry for anything he's said or done to me, she thought, looking down as she walked. She stayed silent as she walked. She hadn't meant to seem so cold towards Felix, but he'd been building this up against himself for quite a while now.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:48 pm

Felix bowed his head. When she walked off he crushed the vile. He wanted to hit something, but he wouldn't hit Serenity. Even if he was upset, he wouldn't hit her. But he knew one thing, he didn't want to see her, ever again, no matter how long they lived, he was going to erase Serenity from his memory. Walking the oppposite way he didn't look back at her. I can not speak it in words. Not in fear that you'll tell me something that I don't want to hear, but for fear you'll try and hold me back. So Goodbye, forever, one that will last a lifetime.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 pm

(Awww......I will not allow this to be end thread!!!)

When Serenity didn't hear Felix say anything, she turned slightly and glanced over her shoulder, only to see Felix crush the vial and turn to walk the other way. She stopped and turned to look at him, a slightly shocked expression on her face. If she knew Felix, this was no ordinary goodbye. "F...Fel...." she started, but held herself from saying anything. What....what did I just do....? she thought, trying to keep tears from forming. Her shoulders dropped slightly as she watched him walk away. He was the only one she could depend on to be there for as long as she lived, and she'd driven him away. She went to turn and start walking again, but stopped. She couldn't take this life on her own. She just wouldn't be able to do it. Suddenly she felt like a little child again as tears welled up in her eyes. She'd forgotten completely that Hunter was still even there. Serenity ran up behind Felix and hugged him from behind, not letting go. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Felix, please don't leave me, I'm sorry I said that, I'm so so sorry!!" she said, the tears spilling over as she clung to Felix. "Please, you don't have to forgive me, but please don't leave me alone!!" she said, feeling once more like a little child.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:55 am

(lmao, i thought you'd say that.)

Hunter became a bit defensive when Felix had approached Serenity. He was scared the guy might hit her, but he didn't, he just sat there until Serenity gave him the vile, which he soon found out to be a reverse for immortality. Hunter thenw watched as the two seperated once more, this time Serenity turned back and ran to Felix hugging him. Hunter's world seemed to crumble. He had no spot in Serenity's heart as long as Felix was around. He couldn't match Felix, because he was not immortal and Serenity needed someone to be there with her for a lifetime. That was something he could not give. Put his hand to his chest he slowly turned away and started off. He had no right being here anymore.

Felix continued to walk, ignoring Serenity until she caught him in a hug and began to plead. He turned around and faced her. Snatching her away from himself he focused on her. His blue eyes hidden and his head slightly bowed. All these emotions were overwhelming, but he could find nothing but hate amongst them, and no love for the girl he'd been with for the past two/five years? (I can't remember) "Apology accepted, but it won't change anything," he started off again. He didn't want to be here anymore. He'd never considered the Crested as a home anyway, nothing was home to him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:16 pm

(Awwww, poor Hunter)(And I believe it was five years)

Serenity tried to keep her grip on Felix as he tried to pull her off. But he was much stronger than she was. She looked at him, the tears still flowing over, as he said that it changed nothing. When he started walking away, Serenity felt at a loss. For a few seconds she stood there and did nothing as Felix got further and further from her. Then she suddenly fell to her knees and started almost sobbing. "F-Felix, please....please don't leave me alone!" she said, between small hiccups, as she sat on the ground crying.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:02 pm

Felix never stopped walking. When she called his name he put his hand in her pocket. "You don't want me to leave you put you were going to turn me back. It's amazing how fast you can change your mind," he said stopping but not turning around. "If you don't want to be left alone then find someone that acts human, someone who can feel what I cannot, someone who can make you happy. That is something I cannot do." He said and started off again. Her sobs were inaudible to him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Serenity never stopped crying for a moment, even when Felix was speaking. She could barely make out what he was saying. "I don't care if you can't feel...I don't wanna find someone....someone else to stay with me," she said between soft sobs. She knew there was nothing she could do to change his mind, but she wouldn't stop trying. It was lucky that it was early in the morning, so there weren't that many people out.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:24 pm

Felix stopped. He was done with this. He turned around for the thousandth time today. Walking up to Serenity he picked her up off the ground by the shoulders and set her on her feet. He then dropped his hands to his sides. "Stop acting like a child," he said. "I'm sick of your constant crying because you've got nothing better to do with you life," he said. "And I don't want to spend eternity listening to it, no more than you want to spend eternity dealing with my lack of emotions," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:30 pm

Serenity wasn't even looking up anymore, so didn't know that Felix was walking towards her until she saw his feet in front of her. She gave a small gasp as he picked her up and placed her on her feet. She almost fell right back down, because she hadn't expected it, but stayed standing, her eyes on Felix as he spoke. She tried to calm herself down, but only ended up hiccuping because she'd been crying so much. "I don't...care if you can't....show emotions," she said through small hiccups, still trying to calm herself down. "I just don't..." she looked down, trying not to start sobbing again. "I just don't want to be alone again," she said, her face barely visible through her hair.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:34 pm

Felix wanted to know some sense into this girl, but he took the route of using his voice instead of his strength. "Serenity, how can you possibly ever be alone," he asked. "This entire village comes to you when they need healing, or when they need a fortune to be told. You are surrounded by everyone," he said. "What more can you ask for without being selfish," he asked her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:40 pm

Serenity didn't look back up at him, and was relatively silent now, having stopped herself from hiccuping. But even with her hair covering her face, it was obvious that tears were still quietly streaming down it. "They come to me when they need something. They go when they have what they need. They die a few years later. To become attached to them like I have to you is nothing more than pain waiting to happen...why would I do something like that to myself....?" she asked quietly, her eyes still downcast. Serenity didn't have the air of a child anymore, but the air of someone who had near given up.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Felix sighed. He was becoming tired, and it was no suprise that his enegry was draining away at a time like this. "They come, they go, that's their nature. We come and we go as well, but we don't die, we just move to a different place," he said. "Serenity, I can't stay here forever, there's things I want to do, and people I have to see," he said. "My life is constantly on the go, so it will be impossible for me to stay and you know that, so why do you keep trying to keep me here?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:57 pm

Serenity still didn't look up. Occasionally her breath would come in a small gasp, because through all this stress, her chest had started hurting again, and not just a simple throbbing either. When he said that they come and go too, just not die, Serenity said nothing for a moment. "But at least there's still a chance that we'd see each other. There's no chance of me seeing anyone who had died," she said quietly. When he said that he was constantly on the go, she didn't move or speak. And when he asked her why she kept trying to keep him there she did the same; nothing. "Because...." she started, more quietly than before, but still audibly. "I'm nothing but a selfish little girl who needs someone to stay with her. And since I became immortal, you're the only one who I've become attached to," she said, without moving.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:06 pm

Felix knew he couldn't break her to leave him alone, she was selfish, but she had her reason and he understood why. In his eyes Serenity was in deed like a child, one that couldn't be left alone for too long because she'd become saddened. She needed someone to speak with, someone who would go along with her, but he couldn't be that someone. "Serenity..." Felix wasn't sure what to say now. "Find someone else to be attached to." It was cold, but he couldn't find anything beside his coldheartedness. He'd tried and he'd tried to open up, even if she hadn't noticed, but it hurt to think about memories he wanted to forget.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:15 pm

Serenity kept her gaze down, and couldn't help but be a bit shocked at Felix's response, although she'd expected it. There was nothing she could do to change his mind. She saw it. They both knew it. After a few moments, Serenity put on a smile that looked genuine, but given the circumstances, her and Felix both knew it was fake. "Okay. Maybe that's what will happen. I hope you enjoy you're travels Felix. I have to go check on the kage now," she said, and turned on her heel, starting away at a quick pace. Any smile that she'd put on from that moment out would be completely fake, even if it looked real. She could feel her hands start trembling and she wiped her remaining tears away as she walked. If Felix wanted to leave...well, she had to stop being so selfish sometime, didn't she? The smile she'd put on before faded the moment she turned away from Felix. Her heart had just been broken two different ways over the past week; it would recover from the one wound however. But the other one most likely wouldn't heal.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:24 pm

Felix watched her turn and walk away. "Hiding behind a mask again, you just don't know when to be yourself," he said and looked up as a raindrop landed on his cheek. Is that suppose to be a replacement for my tears, he wondered. He then bowed his head as he began to rain. Turning away he shook his head. "How many times...will you leave me?" He asked in almost a whisper.

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next