Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:42 pm

Serenity looked at the woman as she asked why she would go this far for someone. "My business," she said with a small smile. When Kyla came back with the tube, Serenity took it and looked at it. With a smile Serenity looked back to the woman. "Thank you so much." Serenity then got up, but froze as she remembered something. "Oh my, I'm so sorry, I never introduced myself. My name is Serenity Mizuraki," she said, looking at Kyla with a smile. She wondered how she was going to get Felix to drink it. She then realized that she'd never even considered asking Felix.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Kyla gave small chuckle. "I shall repsect that," she said. "I'm Kyla." She then waved goodbye. "Have a safe trip, you and your friend. The past shall be heavy, but the future holds something much heavier." She then closed the door. Young immortals were so silly.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:52 pm

(LMFAO, young immortals are silly)

Serenity smiled and gave Kyla a small bow. "Thank you again," she said with a smile. She wondered if it was coincidence that both Kyla and Felix spoke in riddles. Again she decided to ignore that thought and turned to leave. "It was very nice to meet you Kyla, and thank you for your help," she said as she left. When she closed the door behind her, she stopped. What am I going to tell Felix? she thought, before giving a sigh and walking back towards the gates with the blue vile tucked away in her pocket. When she got to the gates, she looked at Felix and gave a small smile. "I'm done here." She waited a moment. "Felix? May I ask you something?" she asked with that same small smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Felix hadn't move the entire time that Serenity was in the village. He'd been leaning against the gates with his eyes closed. He wasn't worried about anyone bothering him while he stood there. The guards were watching. He opened his eyes when Serenity stepped out. "I'm guessing that's a mission complete," he said. He then looked at her and stepped away from the wall. "Sure, what is it?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:58 pm

With a small smile as Felix stepped away from the wall, she nodded when he said he guessed it was a mission complete. Serenity took a deep breath before asking Felix. "If you were given the chance....would you become a mortal again?" she asked, the smile still on her face. She couldn't help but feel extremely curious to his answer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 pm

Felix looked at her for a moment. He guessed she wanted the truth. "I told someone a long time ago that I'd live on," he said. "Then I told you I'd never leave you." He looked to the side. "I don't break my promises," he said. "If I became mortal and died, I'd have a guilty conscience." He looked at her. "I never asked for immortality, but things happen for a reason," he said. "And I have to accept that."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:09 pm

Serenity paused and looked at him as he told her that he didn't break his promises. Then he didn't want to become mortal again....? Her smile'd faded slightly when he explained. The smile then returned, but it didn't look like the last one. Something about it was almost sad. "I see," she said, then turned and started walking. "If we want to get back to the Crested before night, we should go now," she said, looking at him over her shoulder, then stopped. "Unless of course you want to stay here for the night," she said, turning to look at him again with the same smile. "We should probably get something to eat anyways." She wasn't sure if she was feeling sadness or happiness right then. It might've been a little of both. Happiness because Felix would be staying with her, and sadness because Felix would have to continue living because of a promise she had him make to her. Suddenly she felt guilty because of that promise. Regardless, she'd keep the vile in case he ever changed his mind. She looked to Felix for his answer with the same smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Felix wasn't sure what that smile meant. It seemed different than the rest. He then watched her as she started to walk away. He stayed put for a moment then started after her. As she turned around and asked if he wanted to stay then gave an explanation behind it he shrugged. "I think we should stay the night." He then turnd back towards the village. "Don't feel guilty," he said. "I remain immortal because of a promise I made before I met you," he said. "I told that person I'd live on." He faced Serenity. "I haven't moved on because I promised you I'd stay." He turned back to the gates and walked in.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:23 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he told her not to feel guilty. Did he know what she'd come all this way for then? She followed after him into the village. "But....when mortals say that they want someone to live on....they don't normally mean it in the sense that we take it in," she said, trying not to sound insensitive. Whether he told her not to feel guilty or not, she still did. She wondered if she should tell him that the gypsy wanted him to stop by and visit. For the moment she decided against it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:29 pm

Felix looked at Serenity and grinned. "They made it clear that they wanted me to live on, forever." He said and then went towards a hotel. He then paid for two rooms. He handed Serenity a key. "I'll see you in the morning," he said and started off.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:33 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he grinned and told her that the person he'd promised made it clear that they'd meant forever. She sighed and gave a smile. "Okay then." When he said that he'd see her in the morning, she paused, then smiled. "Alright. By the way. A certain someone in this village mentioned they wanted you to come by and visit," she said before turning and starting to walk off. She hoped, just for the sake of her enjoyment that he'd turn and ask her what she was talking about.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:36 pm

Felix stopped and turned, but Serneity was already heading off. "Wait," he said following after her. "Who wants to see me," he asked. He couldn't remember anyone in this village. They'd all passed along. The last time he was was here was over 500 years ago.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:38 pm

Serenity stopped with a small grin on her face. "Think about it for a minute Felix. How many people do you know in this village?" she asked without turning to look at him. She then turned and crossed her arms gently to look at him. "And when are you going to let me heal you?" she asked with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Felix stopped as she stopped. "No one knows me," he said. "Not in this village atleast." He then crossed his own arms as she got on the subject of healing. "I'm going to sleep," he said. He was not about to sit her and let her enjoy his confusion. He started back towards his room. See how she's like that.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:43 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said no one in the village knew him. "Don't be so sure of that," she said, then walked quickly up to him as he started to walk away. "Kyla was wondering why you hadn't stopped by," she said, walking next to Felix with a small smile. She wondered if Felix knew the gypsy's name when he came by. If he hadn't, he'd soon find out who it was.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:49 pm

Felix had a feeling this was not one of her little tricks, even though it was clear she was teasing him. Felix stopped and looked at her. What had Serenity been visiting that creepy old hag for. He wasn't sure if Kyla was in fact the gypsy, but he had a feeling. "Who's that," he asked to back up his conclusion.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Serenity gave a smile as Felix stopped and looked at her. "Kyla's an old friend of yours, don't you remember? You met her around 500 years ago, remember?" She hoped that Felix wouldn't be mad at her for this, but for the moment she was having fun. "She asked why you didn't stop by."

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:57 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. "So it is her," he said. "I'll stop by tomorrow before we leave," he told her. "I'll see you in the morning." He then started for his room. Why had Serenity gone there. Why couldn't she just leave him alone, and let him put the past behind him. He'd just ask the old bat about it. She was bound to have an answer for him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Serenity gave him a small smile and nodded when he said so it was her. Seems that Felix did know who she was talking about. "Goodnight Felix," she said with a smile and started to her room, but then paused. Felix would end up asking Kyla why she'd come there. Serenity suddenly regretted her decision to tease Felix with that. With a sigh, she started to her room. She was too tired to worry about that. She went up to her room with a sigh. She'd deal with it tomorrow.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:35 pm

Felix had woken up early and spoken with Kyla. He'd gotten a few aswers to his questions and his own riddle to solve. Now he was waiting outside the hotel for Serenity. He wondered how she'd enjoyed her travel to the Stealth and Gears, and if she'd be doing it more often while he was away. Though he'd like for her to be a her home when he got back. He liked to rest a bit before heading out a again.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:40 pm

Serenity had slept for quite a bit and didn't realize that it had gotten to be past the time she would noramlly have woken up at. She hurried up and got dressed and headed down to the front of the hotel, only to see Felix waiting there. She gave a small smile and walked up to him. "I take it you've already gone to see Kyla then?" she asked with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:43 pm

Felix looked to the side when Serenity came down. "Yeah I saw her," he said. He wanted to add that he hadn't asked what she had come to visit about. He didn't want to know. "Well, if you're ready let's head back to the Crested." He had a report to make and some other things that needed to be done.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:48 pm

Serenity couldn't help but be a bit nervous that Felix looked to the side when she came down. Had he asked Kyla why she came to her? And more importantly, had she told him? She nodded when he said that if she was ready that they should head back. "Yeah, I'm ready," she said, walking next to him. She gave a small smile and looked at him as they walked. "I bet you're getting sick of saving me, huh?" she asked with a smile, just to try to get rid of some of the obvious tension. She didn't understand at what point this tension had come into play, but she didn't like it one bit.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:52 pm

Felix started towards the Crested. Home sweet home. Not really. He didn't really have a home, he was always off and about. He then shook his head. "No, it's only natural to save someone in need," he said. He kept straight ahead. He felt like it was going to be a long few decades.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Mon Jul 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Serenity continued to walk next to Felix, her smile fading and her shoulders slouching slightly at his answer. There was still tension. He wouldn't even joke with her, even a little like he normally did. Serenity was extremely aware of the vile in her pocket, even though the bulge it made was hardly visible. Turns out all that was was a treasure hunt afterall. Serenity looked down as she walked, her hands folded behind her back. "How did your mission go?" she asked, trying still to loosen some of the tension.

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next