Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:00 am

Felix looked at Serenity out of the corner of his eye. "It went well," he said. He was still getting used to his new team, or they were getting used to him was more like it. He wasn't being very social with them and one of them would have met death had he not remembered that they were of the same village.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:05 am

Serenity didn't even notice that Felix was looking at her. She kept her gaze down and her hands folded behind her back. "That's good to hear," she said in response to his answer. Something was so off between them it wasn't even funny. She could feel it in the air and it was bothering her. But the biggest problem was, she didn't know what was causing it. Did Felix know what she came here searching for? Was he getting sick of saving her? Did he think she was snooping? She couldn't tell what it was but Felix seemed aggravated with her. Serenity's gaze held a hint of curiosity, but more of confusion and upset. She walked silently beside Felix without a word. She didn't really know what to say.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am

Felix walked beside Serenity in pure silence. The closer they got to the Crested the more he kept thinking back to the riddle. And the answers that he'd receieved. As they made it into the village he stopped. He wasn't sure if he should go to Serenity's house or report to the Kage.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:11 am

The silence that they walked in bothered her. As they got to the village she looked at him when he stopped. "Something wrong?" she asked, her hands in her pockets. She wondered if he'd be coming back to her house or not. The way things were it didn't seem that way.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:13 am

"I'm debating on whether or not I should go to your house or turn in my mission report first," he said. He gave a shrug. The report could have waited till tomorrow. "Nevermind, it can wait," he said. He was in no rush to do anything at the moment.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he was debating whether or not he should turn in his mission report first. "Oh," she said, then looked towards the kages tower and back to Felix again as he said that it could wait. "You won't get in any trouble for not turning it in right away?" she asked. She didn't want him to get in trouble for coming to her house first.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:19 am

Felix gave a grin. "It's two days late, no point in worrying over such simple things," he said. He then started towards her house. "Let's go," he said. He knew Serenity was feeling uneasy about his attitude, but like all other things he didn't care.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:25 am

Serenity's eyes lightened considerably when she saw him grin. She gave a shrug, then started walking next to him towards her house. "Whatever you say," she said, hiding a small smile. As they got to her house, Serenity walked right in. She never had her door locked. She trusted the villagers of the Crested. As they walked in, Serenity went over and sat on her couch with a sigh. Finally some familiar surroundings. She then blinked and looked at Felix. "How are your wounds Felix? Would you at least let me check them to make sure they're not infected?" she asked, looking at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:27 am

Felix walked inside the house and looked at he as she asked about his wounds. "They're not infected, you're only scars," he said. "I'll be fine." She had nothing else to do but bother him about wounds that meant nothing. She really needed to get out more. Besides he wasn't one of her patients.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:29 am

Serenity looked at him as he told her that he'd be fine. She then sighed and leaned back on the couch with her eyes on him. "Felix, is there something that you're angry with me for? Becuase that's the impression I'm starting to get," she said as calmly as she could.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:33 am

Felix started for the stairs but stopped. "No," he said. "I've no reason to be mad with you. If I was you'd know. I don't hide how I feel about something." He then started up the stairs. "I'm going to take a shower, I'll be back down in a few, maybe." He then went up the stairs.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:40 am

Serenity couldn't help but sigh as Felix said he wasn't mad with her. She then gave a small grin as he said that he didn't hide how he felt about something. That's not altogether true, she thought, remembering when they were at the lake. He'd hidden some of his thoughts from her then. As he walked upstairs, Serenity went to pull the box with the crystal ball in it out from under the couch, only to discover that it wasn't there. Kneeling down in front of the couch, she looked under it, only to see that nothing was there. Of all the things for someone to take....why that? Swallowing, Serenity decided that she must've misplaced it somewhere in the house. She searched her bedroom, the kitchen, the basement, everywhere she could possibly search, all within a few minutes. She'd have to ask Felix if he saw it lying around the house when he got out of the shower. In the meantime, Serenity sat on the couch, her breathing shakey. Why would anyone want that? Of all things...why that....? she thought, tears starting to form in her eyes. She swallowed and sat back against the couch. She was trying to think of anyone who might want something like that, but could think of no one.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:44 am

Felix dried his hair out and went downstairs dressed in all white. When he saw Serenity siting on the couch ooking like she'd lost her best friend he walked over to her. ""What's with you," he asked. He crossed his arms over his chest. He hoped she wasn't about to get all emotional on him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:47 am

When Serenity heard Felix coming downstairs and walk over to her, she immediately stood up. "Felix, there was a box that I always put under the couch, it had a crystal ball in it. You have seen it anywhere have you?" she asked, sounding a little desperate. If someone stole it, she didn't know what she'd do.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:51 am

Felix looked at her as she started speed talking. She was really paniced. "How about you calm down." He said. "I told you that you'd get misery for keeping the door unlocked. These riddles aren't just for my own good. Apparently I just waste my breath," he said. "Whoever took it has been in this house before. If you'd moved the box around it wuldn't hae been so easy to find." He shrugged. "Looks like you're going on a treasure hunt."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:54 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he pretty much said I told you so. "Please Felix, not now," she said. How could she calm down? That one item was her greatest treasure. She then turned around and practically started pacing. "Everyone in this valley has been in my house. And I never took it out while anyone was around, so no one should've known where it was," she said, still sounding worried. Another treasure hunt? Who knew that she'd have to find this again the same way she'd found it to begin with? But this time, she had no clue where to start. So many people had been in her house before.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:57 am

Felix sat on the steps as she began to pace. He felt like he was in movie. "Alright, so just question everyone," he said. "Ask had they seen anyone in your house while you were away." He didn't see what the big deal was. Had she just listened this probably wouldn've happened.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:04 am

(Haha, if only he knew)

Serenity looked at Felix as he suggested that she start by asking everyone if they'd seen anyone in her house. Sure, that would've been a good start, but how many people were actually stupid enough to go into a well known house in the middle of the day? Then it hit her. Not many people knew she was out of town. They could've just walked right in, saying that it was to get healed. Serenity's eyes were on the floor as she continued pacing. So, the first people she would look for were those who knew she was out of town. And it would be easier since there weren't so many. It would be a good place to start at least. She wouldn't end up resting until she found it. She stopped pacing and looked at Felix with a small smile. "Thank you. You should go get some rest, I'll start asking around," she said and without a seconds warning turned on her heal and started out the house.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 1:08 am

Felx didn't need to be told twice. He got up off the stairs and when she left he locked the door. He'd be up before she got back. Going up stairs he took a quick nap and then came back about an hour later. He unlocked the door and sat on the couch waiting for Serenity to come back with some news.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:14 pm

Serenity came back about an hour and ten minutes later, having gotten few answers. However, the answers she had got were enough to go off of. She had a rough image of who had come into her house. It wasn't someone from the Crested Valley. She was trying to think of anyone she'd healed or told fortunes to that she'd mentioned that she wouldn'tve been there. As she walked into the house, she no longer looked panicked, but ambitious with an edge of excitement in her step. She didn't even notice Felix sitting on the couch as she came in, being too deep in thought. She walked straight into her basement and looked through a couple boxes until she found what she was looking for, which was a backpack filled with a bunch of stuff. When she came back up, she put it on and walked towards the living room, then remembered that she probably wouldn't be back by the time Felix woke up. When she went to turn, she saw Felix there sitting on the couch. "I thought you said you were going to sleep," she said, looking at him a little confused. He couldn't have already slept, she'd only been gone an hour or so.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:36 am

Felix saw Serenity walk in and go right past him. She must have seen him so he turned in the couch to watch her go into the basement. When he heard movement he turned back around and looked at the blank tv. As she asked him about the sleep thing he nodded. "I slept." He then looked her over. "I assume you found something out." He shrug. "You're leaving then?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:46 am

Serenity looked at Felix when he said he slept. Well if he didn't want to sleep anymore, that was his problem. She nodded with a smile as he said that he assumed that she'd found something. "But of course," she said, forgetting for the moment that he didn't know the side of her that used to be a treasure hunter. She'd have to be careful about that. She wasn't sure she wanted him to know that side of her. When she realized her mistake, she gave a shrug. "I'm going to see what else I can find," she said in response to his question. "Feel free to stay here as long as you like though, you're more than welcome here Felix," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:51 am

Felix was wondering what had gotten into her. She seemed extremly different. Especially when she told him, "But of course." He gave a shrug. "I'll be fine," he said standing up. "Just be careful. You might be getting yourself into something you can't get out of unscathe." He shrugged lightly. "Where will you be heading off to."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:58 am

Serenity looked at him as he said he'd be fine, then stood up. She shrugged as he said that she might get herself into something she couldn't make it out of unscathed. "I'm used to it by now," she said with a small giggle. When he asked her where she'd be heading to, she had to think for a moment. "Well the person I'm pursuing is from the Sand Village if I'm correct. So I guess I'd be heading there first," she said. Sure the Sand Village was a long way, but she still had a few old maps a friend of hers had made a long time ago. the path's may've changed, but she'd at least have a general idea. And she could make new maps as she went along too. Suddenly she was starting to miss her old team, especially since she'd never really been the one who used to make the maps, and moreso because she wasn't very good at it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:03 pm

Felix looked at her and crossed his arms. The Sand Village was a long ways away. And dangerous none the less. Felix sighed. "Looks like we're going to be traveling together," he said with a grin. "Will that be okay with you?" He asked. His icy blue eyes were dancing. He didn't care what her answer was, he'd still be going.

PostSubject: Re: Treasure Hunter (Part 2)   

Back to top Go down

Treasure Hunter (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next