Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:40 pm

Etsu rolled down the hill with her arms tucked under her. Yesterday she'd come up here and nearly drowned in the lake, but thankfully a ninja had saved her. Today she was trying again to see if she could meet someone who'd play with her. She liked to roll down the hills and put her feet in the water. Mostly because she had nothing else to do and she was all alone. Friends were the key to happiness in her opinion. As she rolled she stopped at the bottom of the hill to see somone blocking the sun. "Hello," she said with a smile. Etsu was really outgoing. Nothing got her down. She was a very posotive kid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:51 am

Tyson walked through the Open. He didn't have to train with his sensei today so he thought about taking a small stroll. He wasn't expecting to meet anyone new, but a small bundle rolling down the hill caught his eye and he couldn't help but go over and introduce himself. As she greeted him before he could say anything he returned the smile. "Hi," he said holding out a hand to help her up. "I'm Tyson."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Etsu giggled and got up using Tyson's help to stand up. "Thank you," she said and dusted herself off. She was like a fawn. Leaping about as light as a feather. "Hello Tyson, I am Etsu, it is nice to meet you," she said with a bright small. "Do you wish to play with me?" She asked. "You can choose the game and I'll play along with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Sat Apr 16, 2011 1:05 pm

Tyson hadn't played much since he started his genin training. "Yes please." It was going to be fun playing with another of his age. "What should we play Etsu?" Tyson wanted to play the rolling game, but he was a bit shy and did not want to seem bossy. He liked having friends and was open to any suggestions when it came to playing. "Etsu what village are you from?" He wanted to know if they were close by. It would be fun to play at her home, or if she could play at his home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:50 am

Etsu pointed to the hill. "Let's roll." She giggled. "If you don't mind getting your clothes dirty." She pointed to her own dingy clothes. With all the dirt and grass on them she looked almost homeless again. She shook her head and sneezed. "Come on," she said and grabbed his arm, running up the hill. When she was at the top she gave a deep breath. "I'm not from a village really, but I'm living with a ninja from the Stealth right now. Where are you from?" She asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Mon May 16, 2011 8:30 pm

Ty turned to the hill. They would roll and he did not have to ask her either. This made him smile and he followed her up the hill. "I don't think my auntie will mind too much if I get dirty." He put his hands on his knees so he too could catch his breath. "I'm from the Death valley, i think our villages are close by. Want to play soome time?" He sat down on the ground and tucked his small legs underneath him. Leaning forward he rolled down the hill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   Tue May 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Etsu was excited to play with someone so the second Tyson asked if she would like to play with him some time she nodded. "Yes please." She laughed as he rolled down the hill. Sitting on the grassy floor she followed his example and rolled down. Tumbling all the way to the bottom of the hill she giggled when she came out of the ball, her hair no longer neat. "That was fun, right?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)   

Back to top Go down

Rolling Rolling Rolling (Kids Only)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1