Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

The Ultimate Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Kenjiro walked to Tenkuu,seeing she was concerned about this thing.He put his hand on her shoulder."This thing is going to go fine,my lady,trust me.I'll make sure of it myself,"he told her with a confident nod."Plus,Rumiko and Takashi,two other assistants are here to keep the peace in this group.We'll be great and the mission will go great,"he assured her.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:32 pm

Narcissus gave Tenkuu a long look when she said all Death Ninja caused problems. "What's that suppose to mean," he asked. He himself was a Death ninja, and truth be told he did cause trouble. He'd even got into into a dispute with Kenjiro, but that was in the past.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:36 am

Tenkuu was glad Kenjiro was her assistant. He always knew whatto say when she felt like the world was about to cave in. Where would she be without him. "Narcissus, I didn't mean it like that," she said. Though it was true she didn't want to offfend any ninja. Asher and Sabin were exceptions because the had no common sense and caused irratance to all who came in contact with them. "Please forgive my rude comment, it was not in my intentions to offend you," she said honestly.
Back to top Go down
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 am

Felix looked at Asher out the corner of his eye. Like mentioned before he was not here to speak. "Names are of no importance," he said. "Atleast not yet. I'd rather not waste my breath as I often do introducing myself when there are more to come," he said without much feeling. He then turned away and crossed his arms over his chest. He never complained about a mission, he just did them. He would of course not change his mind and speak complaint of this mission either. Though he would not agree with the people on the mission.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 34
Male
Number of posts : 750

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:41 pm

Luko had left his rogues in the care of themselves. He was sure they could handle it. Afterall, most rogues bothered with no one but themselves. Sword in hand he joined the group. "Morning Tenkuu," he said with a curtious bow. "Looks like we're going to have a pretty good sized group," he said. "Will you be accompany us, or are you staying back?" Luko took a good look at the group. "Where are the Storm ninja?"

View user profile
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Shen walked up to the group, looking at Tenkuu with a small smile. "Sorry I'm late, there was something I had to take care of before I left." He hadn't told anyone he was taking care of Etsu yet (I'm just pretending this is after etsu and shen thread). He'd had to find someone to watch her while he went on this mission. Seeing that Tenkuu had some kind of sign sheet, he gave a shrug. "Shen Kurabara, ANBU Captain," he said with a smirk. Like she didn't already know that. But he knew that this was all for precautionary measures. Shen looked around once, his gaze stopping cold on Suri. Suddenly his relaxed composure tensed. Ex-akatsuki or not, the guy still used to be one of them. And recently too. Shen started finding that he trusted less and less people not to be spies of the akatsuki. Perhaps he was a little paranoid, but that was just how things seemed to go nowadays. Shen's eyes were cold, and didn't leave Suri for a few moments.

Last edited by Shen on Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:06 pm

Aoi walked to the group only to hear Asher mouthing off. "Grow up, will you? What are you like 30? You act like such a child," she said with a sigh then walked up to the pink haired girl, who it seemed people were giving their name and ranks to. "I'm Aoi Umenokouji, Chuunin of the Death Valley," she said with a smile, then turned to look at Narcissus. "Hi Narcissus," she said with a smile.

Meet Mika, my videogame obsessed kitten.
♥Isn't she just a sweetie?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee
Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:08 pm

Kaylee wasn't too far behind Kraven and Takashi. She was going on this mission too. She wouldn't let Ryuki or TK talk her out of this one. Her eyes brightened and she ran over to Narcissus as she saw him. "Hiya Narce!" she said with a bright smile. She never held a grudge against him for how he treated her when they were teammates. She just wasn't that type of person. She then looked at the black haired girl with the glasses and smiled. "Hiya, I'm Kaylee," she said.

Meet Miki, the best of the Shugo Chara's. And yes. She's a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nyx
Magma Chuunin
Magma Chuunin

Character Age : 15
Male
Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Nyx walked up, checking his bag as he went. All he really needed was his crystals and he'd be good to go. And his scrolls too, those would definitely help. As he walked up, he saw a lady taking names. "Nyx Spark, Magma Chuunin," he said simply, then turned to walked around and look for anyone he knew.

Ladon
Magma ANBU Captain
Magma ANBU Captain

Character Age : 29
Number of posts : 32

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:13 pm

Ladon had accompanied Nyx and walked to the Stealth Kage just after Nyx had. "I am Ladon Blitz, ANBU Captain of the Magma valley," he said with a curt bow. He then gave a glance around. There were quite a few ninja here.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:08 pm

Tenkuu smiled as Luko showed up. "Glad to see you could make it," she said. She hadn't heard much from the rogues, but she never doubted their allaiance with them. "More ninja are coming," she said. "As for the Storm I'm not sure. There are some rumors, but I'd rather not go through the list," she said with a shrug and turned to see more ninja coming. When Shen came to her she nodded at his explaination and then began to mark off everyone's names. Plenty from the Magma had showed and another Death ninja as well as a Snow ninja. Tenkuu was please to see atleast some people were getting along. But still everyone was bashing Suri, partically Shen who held a grudge against Akatsuki. "Don't cause any trouble," she told her ANBU Captain.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:14 pm

Shen looked at Tenkuu as she told him not to start any trouble. He turned to her, and didn't bother lowering his voice as he spoke. "How do we know he's for real? I mean seriously, how many spies have we had over the past few years Tenkuu? I understand that he's related to you, but so is....." he stopped and fell silent for a second. He was going to mention Jaymaru, but he didn't want to upset Tenkuu. "I just don't know if we can trust him," he said, looking off to the side with his arms crossed.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:44 pm

Tenkuu looked at Shen. "If you think him being related to me has anything to do with me then you're wrong," she said. "If it was up to me he wouldn't even be here," she told Shen. "And as for Jaymaru, if I'd known sooner that she was a spy for the Akatsuki I would have dealt with her before all this mess started." She said. Her voice was level. "I am not a kid Shen Kuraba, I am the Kage of the Stealth. I am not to judge people from other villages, I am strictly on business at this moment. Having any Crested ninja show up for this mission, ex-Akatsuki or not goes to show that we have some alliance with them. That is all that matters at this moment. Understand?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:51 pm

Kenjiro listened in to the conversation between everyone.Flexing his fingers,he began counting in his head all the ninja that showed up for now and thought about the mission.Whatever village we're going to save,we have pretty good odds,even with everyone hating Suri,he thought with a slight nod.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:53 pm

Shen looked at Tenkuu. He hadn't wanted to bring up Jaymaru, but he didn't catch himself on time. Shen sighed as she said that having Crested ninja shows that they have some alliances with the other Vallies. "Yes," he said as she asked if he understood. He had no right to question the authority of his kage, even if he disagreed with her decisions.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:29 am

Tenkuu moved away from hen and began counting the ninja. It was a good sized group, but she was expecting more people to show up. Atleast one other from the Snow, one from the Stealth, and someone from the Storm. She sighed. If they didn't hurry up she was going to start without them and they'd have to get filled in by a friend. She looked at the group. "Listen up!" She said sternly. "Each one of you need to check your supplies. If you come up short then come to me and the Stealth ANBU's standing by the gate will supply you," she said. "And if you have not given me a name or rank do so now."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:18 pm

Kenjiro nodded. and remembered he'd forgotten to grab his sword.Though he could get one from the ANBU,the sword he had was made special for his Moon jutsu.He walked to Tenkuu quickly."Um,I'll be right back,"he told her,suddenly disappearing.In a few minutes he returned,his sword by his side."Can't forget this,"he said,holding it up.

Snow Chuunin
Snow Chuunin

Character Age : 8
Number of posts : 106

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:22 pm

Kaylee looked at the pink haired girl as she called out for veryone to go to her and tell their name and rank. She looked at Narce a second before jogging over to Tenkuu. "Kaylee Tiashi, Chuunin of the Snow Valley," she said before running back over to Narce and Aoi.

Meet Miki, the best of the Shugo Chara's. And yes. She's a girl.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:29 pm

Suri looked at shen as he said he couldn't trust him suri could give a rat's @$$ about how everyone felt about him"Suri of the crested.My rank ANBU "suri said as he checked his stuff he had everthing he need for this mission.Suri then sigh as he saw the king of vampires here he felt like a embrassment to the king of vampires

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Kaoru hurried to the gathering for the mission. As she came up she saw that alot of people where there. As the guy gave his name to the Stealth Kage she walked up next to him. "Kaoru of the Crested. ANBU." She then looked to Suri. "Hi, I'm Kaoru Sakaiya, you say you're a Crested ANBU, what squadron?"
Back to top Go down
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:10 pm

With a sigh, Kinaga walked to the group of people and over to Tenkuu. He gave her a kind smile. "Kinaga Unabara, Crested Jonin," he said and looked around once. There were alot of people. He then looked back to Tenkuu. "How've things been going in the Stealth?" he asked kindly. He wasn't trying to pry, he was just curious about his old home.

Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:23 pm

Suri looked at the girl who said her name was kaoru"Hi i'm suri and yes i'm a crested ANBU in squadron 6 I was in squadron 7 but they changed me to squadron 21 it was only three anbu in squadron 21 but they said it was full"suri said with a smile.He knew why he couldn't get in"So what squadron are you in" suri said

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 pm

(Going to have to work on your punctuation)

Kaoru wondered why he got transferred so many times. Maybe his team had been killed. "I'm on squadron 64," she said. She never understood why the village had so many big numbers when they didn't even have that many ninja. Maybe it was to look good or something. She turned to see Kinaga show up. Had he not been talking to Tenkuu she would have spoken to him. She remembered what her mother said about im being the top ANBU. She couldn't help but smile before turning back to Suri. "It was a pleasure meeting you, maybe we can hang out some time, train or something," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:51 pm

Asher walked up to kaoru"hello beautiful i'm Asher what is your name"Asher said as he walked passed suri"Oh and suri why did you get transferred so many times?"asked asher knowing what he was doing.Asher was sly real sly asher wanted kaoru to know everything about that piece of dirt,Suri
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:56 pm

Kaoru looked at Asher. He'd already crossed the line. "How about you go find someone else to bother," she said. "Can't you see we're in the middle of a conversation." She said in a even tone. "And don't come pestering people like your all mighty and what not." She said crossing her arms. "And the next time you call me beautiful I'm going to show you just how ugly I really am." She said and turned away from him. "Go grow up." She then looked up to Suri. "So what do you think about my proposal for friendship," she asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next