Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

The Ultimate Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:33 pm

Tenkuu looked at Kinaga with a smile as he came up to her. "It's good to see you here," she said. She then shrugged as he asked about the Stealth. So many things had been going on lately, but she wouldn't say all that. To many listening ears. "We're doing fine," she said. "Kenjiro is leaving us though, but Shen has been promoted to ANBU Captain," she said proudly. She the gave a giggle when Kaoru completely destroyed Asher. He deserved it. She was glad that the other ninja was treating Suri with dignity as well. Maybe things would go okay. "How've you been?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:42 pm

Asher looked at kaoru as if she was fking stupid"how could you talk to akatsuki i was trying to keep you out of danger"Asher said as he started going at the mouth(forgot the saying they say) to kaoru Asher hated stuck up girls
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:46 pm

Kenjiro sighed and in one swift motion,walked behind Asher and slapped him in the back of the head."Cool it,moron.You'll just prove her right,which she kind of is,"he said,saying the last part silently."We're all working on this mission,so it'd be best not to make enemies on your team,"he told him,shaking his head.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:11 pm

Bell exited the gates and went up to Tenkuu. "Bell, Sannin of the Stealth," she said. She then went off to see who all was there. "Hello Kenjiro," she said as she went past him. As she explored the group she saw her son. Walking over to him she gave him a quick hug. "I'm glad you have joined a village." She then looked to Kaoru. "Bell Hatario," she said and held out her arm. She waited until Kaoru shook her hand then left her eldest son in peace with the young lady. And to her deepest suprise she came face to face with Kraven. "Hello," she said eyes shinning. She was always pleased to see him.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Suri looked up to see his mother there on the mission"Hello mother how are you doing and kenjiro thank.. thank.. thank you" suri said turning back to kaoru"And i would love to go train with you or hang out with you."suri said with his eye twitching at how she snap on asher"Oh and if you want to know why i got transferred i will tell you"suri said knowing asher wanted this

Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:10 pm

Kenjiro gave Bell as smile as she greeted him then was surprised that Suri thanked him."No problem,"he said,smiling at him with a nod.This mission was going to be tough,but he knew if this team could get on the same page,the mission would be a snap.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:00 pm

Kaoru put her hand near her kunai when Asher started to speak again. He was really getting on her nerves. She then gave Kenjiro a greatful look when he pulled Asher away. She then looked to Bell and couldn't help but smile when she said hello and then she shook the older ninja's hand. She then looked at Suri and smiled. "No need to tell me," she said. "It's none of my buisness."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:02 pm

(we're already doing good. :p)

Tenkuu looked around. More ninja had began to show show since she'd called for an inventory check. So the villages were willing to accept a temporary alliance. Tenkuu turned away from the group and went over to her ANBU's and exchanged a few quick words with them before walking infront of the group and raising her hand for silence. When things had calmed down she started. "A powerful Clan has taken it upon themselves to inhabit the Hidden Waterfall." She said. "Your mission is to find them and take them out, no questions asked. There is little known on this Clan but we are sure that they are skilled in Water Style and Earth Style. This is a A-Ranked Mission, so don't expect to come back alive." Tenkuu then looked around the group. "Each Village has a team Captain, so you all will need to talk to them to find out what will be happening if something goes wrong or any indept details." She gave a dismissing wave. "Get to it and then I'll assemble you all once more before the mission officially starts."

(I know we didn't pick team Captains so whoever wants to be in charge from each village just put it here in OOC or pm, whichever floats your boat.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:05 am

(Don't put the idiots in charge of the Death group Tenkuu...)

Narcissus looked up to see Aoi. "Hey there," he said. She had to be one of the only people he actually spoke to. It wasn't an everyday thing, but he was used to seeing her. Then came the person he least expected to see. His old teammate Kaylee. He hadn't spoke to her since to her since their mission. "Hi Kay, how ya been?" He asked her and then started his inventory check as instructed by the lady in charge of this entire mission. After he was done he listened to the quick debreifing."The Waterfall, never been there before, but I did hear that they have some kind of Hero's Water that gives them alot of power but they later die," he said with a shrug. "The only known survivor was that Shibuki guy who was a complete loser..." Narcissus then looked to the two girls. "Meet you both back here after speaking with the Captain?" He asked and then headed off.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:08 pm

Aoi looked at Narce as he said hi, then listened to Tenkuu as she spoke. She didn't realize that they'd be up against a clan. Not that it mattered much, they'd still kick butt. Aoi looked at Narce as he said that he'd meet back up with them after talking to the Captain. "I'll come with you," she said. She then looked to Kaylee, who'd just introduced herself. Maybe the three of them could work as a team. "I'm Aoi," she said with a smile before following Narce to see the Death Captain. "See you in a bit," she said to Kaylee.

Meet Mika, my videogame obsessed kitten.
♥Isn't she just a sweetie?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:39 am

(Lol Narcissus, that means you or Aoi needs to do it.)
(Kenjiro has mailed me, he will take either the Crested or the Stealth)
(Note: NPC charries will be part of this anyone can play one)

Tenkuu watched as the ninja gathered with their Captains. She was getting a positive look on this. Asher and Sabin would be trouble makers for sure, but Kraven and Kenjiro could handle that. Yep, this was going to look good. Walking over to the Stealth group she gave each ninja a nod. "You guys ready," she asked with a smile. She had all confidence that her ninjas would behave for the most part, well at least she hoped they'd have the decency to behave. She gave a little giggle. "I'll leave you to your Captain," she said.
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin

Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:32 pm

(I'll take it)

Aoi followed Narce over to a group of Death Ninja before stopping. "Death Ninja, gather over here!" she said over the noise of the others. She could be shy occasionally, but now wasn't one of the times she could be shy. She knew that she hadn't told Narcissus that she was the captain, but he'd figure it out now.

Meet Mika, my videogame obsessed kitten.
♥Isn't she just a sweetie?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:28 pm

"Crested ninja,please come over here!"Kenjiro called out.He looked around,waiting for Suri and the others to show.He was thinking of being the Stealth captain,but he wanted to be apart of the village he was going to lead soon.He would let Shen or one of the other lead the Stealth.Though he was still apart of it,Shen was one of those types that could lead and keep morale high in a group,especially one he knew well.He knew he needed to get to know some of the ninja in the Crested to help start that.Plus,getting to know some of the ninja would help on this mission.Let me think,it should be Felix,Suri and Kaoru,he thought.He'd meet Kaoru in the Crested Village when he went on a vacation there.He already knew Suri,since he was the son of his wife.The only one he didn't know was Felix.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:47 pm

(Hehe, I was hoping for this spot)

Shen looked at Kenjiro as he gathered the Crested Ninja. He was leaving soon, which meant that Shen would soon be second in command of the Valley. He wasn't sure how psyched he was about that. He knew he wasn't the best person to lead the Valley should something happen to Tenkuu. He didn't like thinking that way though. Shen looked around the large group of gathered ninja. He had been left in charge of the Stealth's ranks. "Stealth ninja this way!" he said with the same confident smirk he always carried around. As soon as they'd gathered, he looked over them. "Alright, listen up! This is how it's gonna go, I want you all to stick together, if you by some chance get separated from the group, don't go off alone. Try and find us, or at least a group from one of the other vallies. No one is to travel anywhere alone, it is too dangerous. I don't care how strong you may think you are, consider yourself weak in comparison to some of the ninja we will be facing. Don't ever let your guard down, even for a second, because it may be a second that you'll regret. I want the less experienced ninja to go with higher ups and stronger ninja, in case we have to devise a sneak attack. Any questions?" he finished, looking around. There were a few younger chuunin in the group, of which he was directing some of his statements to.

View user profile
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 pm

Felix uncrossed his arms and walked over to the guy who'd called up the meeting. He'd over heard Tenkuu call him Kenjiro, and several other people as well. The last thing on Felix's mind was why this guy was calling up the group. He wasn't even Captain, but what was on his mind was this Clan that no one knew much about. Specialized in Water and Earth style. This was interesting to him. Once he was near the group he waited.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Ziade arrived with the rest of the Infamous Five, realizing that she and the group were a bit late. She walked up to Tenkuu, knowing who she was on sight. "Excuse us for being late. We're here in place of some ninja from the Storm Valley," she said. "I am Ziade, the others of my team are Linix, Lightning, Akira, and Kyoushiro," she said with a small smile, just to be pollite.

My assassin tattoo:

(Located on my upper left shoulder)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Linix
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Linix walked up next to ziade like he was her second in command"Is this all the ninja going with us cause we can do this mission by ourselves right ziade?"linix said sniffing he thought he was all that since there name is the infamous five"I'll be right back ziade going to see if these chumps know who we are"linix said walking up to kaoru and suri"hello ma'ma how are you do you know who we are?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Ziade looked at Linix as he walked up next to her and said they could do this mission by themselves. "Behave yourself on this mission Linix," she said calmly. "This mission is of great importance," she said, then turned back to Tenkuu as Linix walked off. "I apologize also, for my teammate's immaturity."

My assassin tattoo:

(Located on my upper left shoulder)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lightning
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 15
Number of posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:26 pm

Lightning smiled at the fact they where going on a mission as a group with more people.Lightning then reached out to shake tenkuu hand and got back behind ziade, lightning never went against ziade. lightning always stayed on ziade good side she never would make a fool out of ziade like linix does
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 9:46 pm

He gave Felix a nod when he walked over to him.Waiting till Suri and Kaoru got with them before they talked."I'm suppose to be the captain for the Crested ninja,"he told them all."On this mission,teamwork is going to be key.I know all of you are experienced ninja and have probably worked together with each other,so that's probably not going to be a problem.The problem is going to be when we get into that area,since we have not much of a clue about the area.I've been near the area but I haven't been able to go far in.Plus,besides us knowing they have Water and Earth style jutsu,we have no clue what else this clan has,"he explained.He'd been thinking about this since they'd began gathering up so this wasn't some little thing to him.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:05 pm

Kaoru looked at Linix as he came up. People just didn't know how to keep some distance. "No I don't know who you are, now if you'll excuse me I have to talk with my Captain," she said and walked off. She stopped momentarily for Suri. "You coming?" She asked and then joined the others. She'd never worked with any of the people. But that was no problem, she easily got along with others, as long as they didn't get on her bad side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Akira was a bit concerned about the Infamous Five coming along. Were they not suppose to be guarding the Storm. Even so, he had full faith in Ziade's actions, though sometimes he disagreed with them. As Ziade introduced them he turned as he saw Linix go off and question two ANBU. The female had answered that she didn't know. Maybe they weren't all that Infamous. He looked to Ziade and then waited silently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Mon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

Tenkuu looked at the group who'd showed up. As the woman introduced them all Tenkuu wrote there names down. "Glad to see you could make it," she said. She then shook Lightning's hand and then filled Ziade in on the information(me no feels like repeating it, sorry). After she was done she gave a small smile and then looked to the groups. Everyone was filling each other in and getting lectures. Tenkuu smiled. She hated that she wouldn't be coming along. Oh well, there was always a next time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:17 pm

(What! I can't be lead by some chick!)

Narcissus looked at Aoi as she called the group together. "Wait, you're the Captain? Who put you in charge?" He asked. There was no way he was going to let some girl lead him into battle. He had more pride and dignity than that. "I refuse to follow orders from you," he said and turned his back. "Hey, Miss with the pink hair, can you come here for a second, I have some things I need you to clarify for me," he said.
Back to top Go down
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:39 pm

(Bell missed the good parts the wwhich is the beginning where asher came in

I'm comin"suri said a s he walked up to kaoru" want to have a challenge the one to kill the most ninjas get a prize?"suri said as he walked up to the group.suri thought this was going to be fun to get to know people from his village

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next