Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

The Ultimate Mission

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:47 pm

"Please,let's keep this mission serious,"he told Suri and the rest of them."As I said,we don't know that much of the area that we'll be entering,but the ninja that live there do.We don't need to underestimate them,"he explained before going to Tenkuu."I take it we don't have a current map of the area?"he asked.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 16
Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Linix looked at suri as he walked away"HEY you the ex-akatsuki do you know who we are the reason you walk away"linix said to suri as he walked away"HEY i'm talking to you don't make me get my leader ziade on you she is ass....."Linix stop in the middle of the word assassin cause no need to know she is a assassin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Suri looked at linix when he called him a ex-akatsuki"Hmph"suri said as he walked on"listen up i guess i know who you are you are a deadman if you don't leave me the hell alone and i could give bat's ass about who yojur leader is"suri said ready to make linix heart explode in his chest,but he want to behave in front of his new friend

Ziade
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 177

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:28 pm

"Thank you," Ziade said with a kind smile after Tenkuu had explained. Her smile faded and she turned to look at Linix as he started to show off, and almost gave away what she used to be. In several swift steps, Ziade walked up to Linix and held him by the front of his shirt, her eyes icy. "Don't you dare use me as a threat to others, just to make yourself look tough," she said, then pushed him back and let go of his shirt. "I won't do your dirty work. You wanna act tough, then get tough and don't use others," she said, her voice barely able to be heard over the commotion of the other ninja surrounding her. She did not like being used by others as a threat. She looked to the other three. "Akira, Kyou, Light, come over here." She paused until they came. "Remember that we are standing in for Storm ninja. Any misbehaviors," she said, casting a sharp glance at Linix. "Could still terminate our contract. We work with the vallies to the best of our ability to take out this Clan. And for those of you who went off on your own," she said, looking at Linix again. "This clan uses mostly Water and Earth Style, so be wary of your actions."

My assassin tattoo:

(Located on my upper left shoulder)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:04 pm

(sorry bout that folks)
(Kenji: Crested, Aoi:Death, Shen: Stealth, Ziade:Storm)
(Can't start until Magma and Snow chose their Captains)

Tenkuu walked over to Narcissus and looked at him for a moment. What was he so worked up about. "Um yes, what can I do for you," she asked. She didn't see why he didn't just ask his Captain if he had a problem. She was sure that their Kage had chosen someone reliable. But she was still to see to any problems when they aroused until the group left off. Tenkuu looked around. Everyone was sort of getting to their Captains. She wished they'd pick up the pace. She then looked to Kenjiro. "No maps," she said. "Sorry."

Last edited by Tenkuu on Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Kaoru couldn't help but give the tiniest of smiles when Suri told that jerk off. He was quite the pest. Almost as bad as Asher. "Let's stick together on this trip, just so that they won't mess with you," she said. "I have little confidence that we'll be mingling with the other vallies in the beginning though," she said. Kaoru then looked to Kinaga. "Why didn't you take the lead, Mr. I was the best ANBU in the Crested," she teased.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Sep 04, 2010 8:53 pm

He nodded."Okay.I'll tyr to map out the area while we're out so we can have some guidance",Kenjiro said before he walked to Suri."Though I'm sure you really feel like killing him right now,he's still a teammate on this mission so it'd be nice not to cause any problems right now,"he explained."Besides,if you cause problems with them,you'll be causing problems with that village,and I'm pretty sure you don't want to do that,"he said,smiling at him."No matter how much of a bad ass you act like."

Last edited by Kenjiro on Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:13 pm

Shocked

Last edited by Suri on Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Bell joined the other Stealth Ninja and listened as Shen gave them their orders. The younger ninja was really good at this. After he was done she headed off to speak with others from the group. The people of her village she saw each and every day, she needed someone knew to speak with. She gave a a deep breath of fresh air and then went to a speak with ninja that had been given their lectures.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sat Sep 04, 2010 9:31 pm

(Guess I'll take the Magma)

Rumiko sighed and looked at the Magma ninja. "Magma ninja, over here," he said. "Listen up, everyone needs to stick together. Talking and associating with other ninja is okay because this mission is meant to strengthen our treaties. The only problem is that you need to stick together unless something goes down. We're going into uncharted territory, remember that." He said. "Any questions ask me and if anything happens tell me. That's all until Lady Tenkuu calls us back," he said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 am

(And I'll take the Snow, unless Kraven says he wants to do it)

Takashi didn't like the idea of working with a village that his Kage was planning to secretly attack. It made him feel like a traitor more than anything, but he couldn't just go telling Tenkuu about what Micah was planning. He sighed and called for the Snow ninja. "Listen carefully, we are going into a village that we don't know much about and we don't know much about this clan either. Like Tenkuu said they use Water and Earth so we should be good when it comes to Water style because we are Snow Ninja, right?" Takashi looked at each of them. "Be careful and don't stray. If you find something contact the closest Captain. Make sure you have all weapons needed and don't try to be a hero." He then backed off, he had nothing more to say.
Back to top Go down
Kyoushiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 10
Male
Number of posts : 25

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:52 pm

Kyoushiro held the most delightful expression upon his face when she mentioned the Clan using Earth and Water style. "This should be a peice of cake, Earth Style is right up my alley," he said. Of course he was showing off seeing as though he was ten years old. Facing Ziade he waved to get her attention. "We don't have to be friendly towards these people do we, I mean, didn't they run us out last time?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 pm

Akira looked to Ziade after she'd finished speaking. He had gathered a bit of information on the other groups before she'd called them together. But he wasn't sure if she wanted him to tell her. "It looks as if the groups are finished," he said. "Some aren't as settle as others." That's all he'd give her until she asked. He was like the eyes and ears. He learned about stuff, even if the knowledge would not be needed, i could come useful on later cases.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Sep 14, 2010 4:28 pm

Narcissus tapped his foot until she showed up. "Excuse me, but who put Aoi in charge," he asked. "A man cannot work under these conditions. Everyone else has guy leaders," he complained. Narcissist had this thing about girls, mostly that they couldn't do crap without a guy figure around to show them how to do it properly and this was one of them. "She needs to be more skilled than just a Chuunin! Can't you do something?"
Back to top Go down
Aoi
Death Chuunin
Death Chuunin

Character Age : 16
Female
Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:37 pm

Aoi looked at Narcissus after he called Tenkuu over. She listened to his complaint calmly, with an almost irritated expression on her face as he finished. She wouldn't allow Tenkuu the chance to deal with Narcissus. He may've been her friend, but she was in charge of this mission, and as such it was her job to take care of....problems such as this. "A. I was put in charge because I seemed to be the most capable at leading this mission. B. whether I'm a girl or not has nothing to do with my abilities. And C. you have no right to question the decisions your higher ups make. If they needed your council, they would've called upon you. How many A-ranked missions have you been on Narcissus?" she asked, finishing as calmly as she could.

Meet Mika, my videogame obsessed kitten.
♥Isn't she just a sweetie?♥
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kinaga Unabara
Admin
Admin

Nickname : The Plot Master, The Storm Ninja

Character Age : 33
Male
Number of posts : 2062

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:48 pm

(Suri, you do know that she was talking to Kinaga, right?)

Kinaga looked off to the side as Kaoru asked why he didn't take the lead. "I would've, but I don't think that the Kage trusted me enough to put me there." He looked at her with a small smile. "But it doesn't really matter. Kenjiro's a good ninja, he'll lead the Crested well," he said. He looked around once at all the familiar faces and gave a small sigh. Maybe he'd get the chance to redeem himself on this mission. He only wondered if Jaymaru had gotten his message yet.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:14 am

(I tried telling him that....ugh)

Tenkuu listened to Narcissus until Aoi cut in and straightened him out. Tenkuu gave a polite smile and turned away and went over to her ANBU. She exchanged a few words with them like before and then walked to the center. Two ANBU followed after her. "Listen up," she said asfter the Captains had finished speaking. "The mission will start in just a few minutes. But first off you all understand this mission is to strengthen the alliances between the villages," she said. There was some mumbling throughout the crowd and she raised her hand for silence. "So feel free to mingle amongst other from the group," she said. "Now for a serious warning. Do not go after someone you know is more powerful than yourself. And do not go for the easy kill because these people will turn it around on you and kill you. We know this because I have talked to the Waterfall Kage personally," she said. "Listen to your Captains and follow orders." She paused. "And don't expect to come back alive," she said. "Dismissed." With that she turned and headed for the gates stopping only to watch the large group of ninja leave. "And good luck," she whispered.

(YEAH, we're starting!)
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm

(YATTA!!!))

Kenjiro watched as Tenkuu left then looked at the other groups."Let's go,time to move out!"he called out to the groups.He started moving forward with the other captains and groups.This was going to be a major mission for the valleys.To help improve connections and communications with the valleys,this mission would be important.He especially hoped that he could talk to Takashi about this thing with the Snow and Stealth,if not him,Kraven....if he was willing to listen.But that would be after this mission.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:04 pm

Rumiko followed after Kenjiro waving for the other ninjas to follow as well. His hands behind his heead he gazed up at the sky. It was still morning. He wondered how the whether would be on the other side. Taking a deep breath of fresh air he looked at Kenjiro. "So, how strong do you think Clan really is," he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:07 pm

Kaoru grabbed Suri by the hand. "Let;s go before we get left," she said ignorning the looks some of the Crested ninja were giving her. She gave a small whistle and Kami her pet dragon came up to her and landed on her head. She then looked at Kinaga as he gave his explanation. "You'll be settle in no time," she said with a reassuring smile. She then turned to Suri. "Come on," she said tugging him lightly as she followed the others.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:11 pm

Kenjiro thought for a moment before answering."If they we're strong enough to take control,then pretty strong.But,I think with all the villages combined efforts from the ninja here,we can take care of it,"he told him,smirking.He really hoped they could,otherwise,this was going to be a long and painful mission.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:28 pm

Takashi turned into his wolf form and started towards the front with the leaders. Just the thought of this mission gave him the chills. He'd been itching for battle every since the war, thank goodness he wasn't taking it out on the Stealth as Micah had so carefully planned. Walking up next to Kenjiro and Rumiko he gave a low growl before speaking, in human language, "The Snow ninja shall handle the Water users," he said. "We can cancel out their jutsu. If real Storm ninja were here then we could have them take on the earth ninja," he said. His tail lashing back and forth. "Though, we can have Kinaga take care of that part with the assistance of the Crested Ninja."
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:41 pm

Kenjiro nodded to Takashi's plan."That'll work.we other ninja will back you up while me,Rumiko,Shen and Zaide will look around for the leader of the clan,"he told him.The way we're talking,this plan sounds foolproof,he thought,smirking.After a few minutes of traveling,however,Kenjiro glanced around.He couldn't shake the feeling he'd gotten a few minutes ago,since they walked past the three pillars that were the forest's entrance.He stopped the entire group with his hand,realizing what had happened."Damn it,"he cursed under his breath."We're in trouble.We just walked into a barrier ninjutsu.I can't tell where the parts start and where they end,but I do know if we're not careful,the enemy will know we're here,if they don't already know,"he told everyone.He concentrated his chakra into his hand and cast it out,revealing thin threads that lead deep into the forest before disappearing."That's going to be major trouble."

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:17 pm

Shen walked up next to Takashi and Kenjiro as he heard them discussing strategy. "Since earth is a slow element, the Stealth ninja can help the Crested in taking out the earth users," he said after Takashi. He nodded when Kenjiro said that the rest of the leaders could look for the Clan's leader. Shen kinda wished that Kenjiro would've said that earlier so that he could've told the Stealth ninja he might not be leading them the entire time, and maybe assigned groups. Shen looked at Takashi. He remembered when they first met, and to that day it was still something that embarrassed Shen. He stopped when Kenjiro did and listened when he said that they'd walked into a trap. "Crap," he swore lightly. Shen took out a scroll and did a jutsu with it in hand. After biting his finger and swiping blood across the scroll, he laid it on the ground. Ninja Art: Summoning Jutsu. On the scroll appeared a small grey squirrel (yes, there are such things as ninja squirrels. they blend in that's why you've never seen one XD), which immediately took off. It knew what it's job was, because situations like these were the only time that Shen ever summoned it. Shen turned to the group of Stealth ninja. "Be on your guard. We've crossed into a trap, and the enemy may know we're here." He then turned to Kenjiro and Takashi. "We need to take precautions now, set up guards from each valley on the rear and sides of us, so that we're not caught off guard in any way," he said.

View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Kenjiro watched the squirrel run off then nodded at Shen's suggestion.He turned to the entire group."Felix,I want you to take to the back of the group and watch out for the enemy.Right now is not the best time to get flanked.Nyx,take guard at the west side of the group,Asher,take the east side,"he told them.He looked at the other captains that had gathered."We'll have to be careful,otherwise,the clan's going to know that we're on our way,though they probably might already,"he said,glancing around.He couldn't help but shake the feeling that this trap was more elaborate than it appeared to be.

PostSubject: Re: The Ultimate Mission    

Back to top Go down

The Ultimate Mission

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next