Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: A New Day......sorta   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 pm

Serenity woke up, not feeling as refreshed as she'd have liked to. She was still sleeping on the couch, and from the looks of it, it was dark outside. She'd slept the entire day. But that's not what got her up. She'd just remembered that it'd been practically two days since she'd gotten back and she hadn't even checked the Kage's condition yet. She quickly jumped off the couch, tripping over something right off the bat and falling face first onto the ground. She flinched and laid there for a few moments before pushing herself up. "Oww..."

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:46 pm

Felix was awake, lying on his back with his hands behind his head. Hed slept pretty well and was no waiting for Serenity to get up. When he heard her stir he started to lift up when she jumped off the couch and tripped over him. He turned on his side and then sat up. "Watch were you're stepping," he said, his hand on his side from where she'd kind of kicked him when tripping over him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 pm

Serenity blinked and turned to see what she'd tripped over, shocked to see Felix laying there. She'd completely forgotten that he'd stayed. Her dreams that she'd had were all about Felix leaving, and they seemed so real... "Uhm...sorry Felix," she said, trying not to look surprised. "I...just remembered that I have to go...check on the kage," she said, getting up. She hoped that he wouldn't try and stop her, but he probably would. She started towards the back room where she kept all her medical stuff. Her chest was still hurting, but she'd never be able to forgive herself if the kage died because she fooled off the past couple days that she'd gotten back. (epic foreshadowing)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:56 pm

(lmao, so epic)

Felix stood up and rubbed the side of his face as she rushed around gathering things. He knew that it was pointless, but he'd let her find out on her own. "I'll go with you," he said. "Afterall, you're not in the best of shape." He said and gave a small yawn. He then started towards the door and leaned against it until she was ready. This is not going to go over well...

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:02 am

Serenity couldn't help but to be a bit surprised that Felix hadn't objected to her going. When she had her stuff ready, she hurried out of the house without a word, locking the door behind Felix after he was out. She then walked to the kage's tower and smiled at the guard. She'd never come at night before so he didn't know her. And besides that, this guard was new. "I'm here to see the kage," she said with the same smile. For a moment he didn't understand, but then he looked at her and said "I'm sorry ma'am, but the Kage passed four days ago." Serenity didn't understand what he meant by that at first, but when she did, she simply stood there, her eyes slightly wide. The kage had died....because she had been fooling around. And because she was so eager to get her crystal back. "I understand....Thank you," she said with a small smile before turning around and starting back towards the house silently. Her chest felt like it was starting to burn again.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:09 am

Felix looked at her as she left. Following behind her silently. His eyes were already adjusted to the light because he'd been sitting in the dark while she slept. Now as they walked up he saw the guard and when the guy gave the news Felix didn't show any sympathy. When Serenity turned and walked away he followed in silence once more. Had Serenity just told the Sand Kage about the Crystal Ball being lost and come back, Hunter would have recovered the crystal and returned it, and Serenity would have been left to help the Kage through his sickness, thus the old man would have lived a bit longer. But that wasn't how things played out, and Felix made no attempt to set things right because that was just how he was.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am

When they arrived back at the house, Serenity unlocked the door and went straight back to the couch, sitting down heavily and dropping her bag as soon as she had walked in the door. Her gaze was downcast as she said silently. "Why didn't you tell me.....?" she asked quietly. Of course Felix knew. That's what all his riddles had been about. In the Sand Village. When she'd been with Hunter before he'd left the Valley. She didn't look at him and didn't bother to see where he'd placed himself in the room.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:23 am

(you know where he's going)

Felix walked into the house and stayed by the door when she sat on the couch. Only when she asked him why didn't he tell her did he move over to the stairs and take a seat. "Because, it wouldn't have been that easy," he said. "You'd have been torn knowing the most precious thing in the world would be lost forever had you not gone after it, and knowing the fact that that man would soon die," Felix told her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:30 am

(lol, the stairs)

Serenity looked at him. For once she didn't look as if she were about to cry. She got like this when deaths came about. "If you would've told me, I would've been able to come back in time to save him," she said, looking at him calmly. She then looked down again. I just had to act like a mortal again....I could've saved him... she thought almost sadly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:34 am

Felix wanted to tell her that he would have died sooner or later. So it was better of that the guy had died instead of being in pain. But he chose not to speak about it because he knew she was sick of his crap. But he could not offer any words of comfort either. "I can't tell people things directly until it's happened," he said. "Like you can't tell someone their future until it's been seen."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:40 am

Serenity didn't look up as Felix spoke. "I suppose that makes sense," she said calmly. So she may've seemed a bit unpredictable at this point to Felix, but she handled death differently than he did. Well, maybe not so much differently. She tended to try to act as calm as possible. Serenity laid back on the couch and put one of her arms over her forehead with a sigh. "Oh well....he didn't have much time left anyways, and a new kage has been arranged already."

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:44 am

Felix was shocked at how smoothly that went over. He even looked at her for a moment before speaking. "New Kage," he asked. "When was this planned," he asked. He wondered if the old Kage had chosen a successor because he knew he was on his death bed. Regardless of the answer, it was a smart move. The had no assistant for the Crested and a Kage being chosen in advance kept them from turning out like the Vallies.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 am

She didn't lift her head to look at him, but kept her arm over her forehead as he asked when the new kage was planned. "Several months back. It was at my suggestion. I knew that the Kage's condition was worsening and told him so. We both knew that picking a new one sooner would help keep the village stable," she said calmly. She didn't think she'd ever been this calm about a death, especially since it was her fault.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:03 am

Felix was a bit worried about Serenity. She was taking this who ordeal pretty smootthly. Usually she'd get all emotion over little stuff, but death didn't phase her. The though roled around in his mind until he began to question if she'd have been this same way had he drunk what was in that vile and died. He swallowed and took his jacket off. "Good call," he said. Felix leaned back against the steps. "Now what?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:09 am

She didn't say anything when Felilx said good call. "Well, once the new kage arrives, I'll have to show him how things are run around here. Since we had no official kage's assistant, he wouldn't have much clue what he's doing when he gets here," she said plainly. Taking her arm off her forehead, she sat up almost slowly. I'm thirsty, she thought plainly. She got up and walked into the kitchen. "Want something to eat or drink?" she asked as she went. When she got into the kitchen, she poured herself a glass of water and nearly drank the whole thing in one shot. Even though not many knew it, Serenity was the unofficial second head of the valley, so-to-speak. She took care of things while the kage was away, and she was pretty sure that Felix didn't know it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:44 am

Felix didn't really have an appetite. He wasn't exactly hungry, and hadn't been for the past few days. "No," he said and watched her leave, He sighed. "Just where did it all go," he wondered aloud and stood up and walked into the kitchen. "Serenity, what's up with you and death," he asked. "It doesn't phase you," he said. He wanted to know how she coped with it all.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:34 pm

Serenity looked at him as he walked into the kitchen and asked her what was it with her and death. "It stopped phasing me hundreds of years ago Felix," she said with a small smile. "You wouldn't believe how many patients I lost when I first started as a healer. Everyone with the serious wounds came to me, but I couldn't save all of them." She gave a small shrug. "And it's not like I haven't been around when the last kage died. Death just....doesn't bother me anymore," she said, taking another drink of water.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 pm

Felix nodded. "Yeah, I know," he said and leaned against the frame. "You might want to change that though,," he said. "You've got a visitor." A second later someone knocked on the door. Felix turned. "I got it," he said. Some mumbling came from the other room and then one pair of footsteps came towards the kitchen.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:29 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that she might want to change that. She blinked when she heard the knock on the door and Felix went to get it. That....wasn't like him at all. Normally Felix would've let her get it, since it was her house. Perhaps he was finally getting used to coming here. She started towards the living room as she heard mumbling. "Felix, who is it?" she asked as she walked towards the other room.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:35 pm

Felix left upstairs before Serenity came into the other room. Hunter stood in the doorway with his hands behind his back. When Serenity came in he gave a light smile. "Hi," he said. "I know...I know that this is probably a bad time and all seeing as though yesterday..." He stopped. "I just wanted to drop by and give you these," he said. He handed her a small vase of roses of red and white, with a small card attached. It read: I can't match everything that he has to offer, but I'd like to give a shot at making you happy.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 pm

Serenity didn't see Felix anywhere as she walked in, but stopped when she saw Hunter in the doorway. Then it hit her. He'd still been there when all that had happened the day before. She couldn't help but smile when he did though. She walked up to him with a smile. When he handed her the small vase of roses, she looked a bit surprised, but took them with a smile and blush. She read the card and blushed more. He thought that her and Felix.....well, that didn't really matter, she guessed, because Hunter still wanted to be with her. After she'd read it, she put the vase on the table next to them and hugged him with a smile. "Thank you Hunter," she said. She then let go of him and gave him a slightly apologetic smile again. "And I'm sorry that you had to see that yesterday...."

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Hunter hugged her and then shook his head. "Don't be sorry," he said lightly. "I'm just glad that I could see you again," he said. He wouldn't tell her that he had thought about her all yesterday after he had left. He wasn't sure what happened between her and Felix afterwards, but he was glad the guy didn't kill him when he saw him at the door. Because when Hunter expected Serenity and Felix showed up in his place he nearly had a heart attack. But that was over now.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:58 pm

(omfg, you might as well make Hunter a real character, jeez. Unless he's gonna die off or something *coughcoughfelixcoughcough*)

Serenity smiled as he said that he was glad to see her again. "To be honest, I didn't think you'd come back after that." She said with the same small smile. She then blinked. "I'm sorry, come sit down, please," she said with a smile, motioning to the couch. She wondered how long Hunter could stay for. She thought he'd left the day before. (wait a minute.....isn't it night time?)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:50 am

(Hunter is not going to be along for much longer. ^^)
(And yeah, it's night)

Hunter looked a bit bewildered then gave that childish little smile of his. "Are you kidding me, your the best thing that's happened to me for a while now," he said. His face a bit red when he'd finished the sentence. He could believe that he was acting like such a child. He then walked into the house, closed the door, and sat on the couch. "So, um, would you like to go somewhere tomorrow," he asked. "I'm off from babysitting, the Academy kids have assessment tomorrow."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:41 pm

Serenity blushed as he said that she was the best thing to happen to him in a while. As he sat on the couch, she went over and sat next to him with a smile. Her smile widened as he asked if she'd like to go somewhere tomorrow. "Absolutely," she said brightly. She didn't care if Felix was listening, but she knew he'd probably object to her going places while she was still injured, whether he spoke his objection aloud or not. "Anywhere specific you have in mind?" she asked with a smile.

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-