Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:16 pm

Serenity looked at him and blushed as he said that she was just downright amazing. "I wouldn't go that far," she giggled as she went underwater, half out of embarrassment. The water at the bottom was surprisingly clear. Suddenly she kind of regretted going under water, because she remembered at that moment that they were supposed to go dancing later, and her hair would be wet. Oh well, she would have to stop and change before they went out anyways. She didn't want to go out looking all wet like this. When she came back up, she was closer to Hunter than before. She gave a childish smile and splashed a little water at him.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:06 am

Hunter gave a smile. "Oh but I would because it's true, to mee atleast." He said the last part a little quietly and then smiled as she went under water. While she did he looked up at the sky. "I sure do miss those days," he said quietly. He then looked down as she came up a bit closer than she was before. "Hi there," he said and then turned his head as she splashed him. He wondered where all the girls like Serenity where at. Everyone was always so serious. Playfulness never killed anyone. Facing her he splashed her back and then moved away unless she countered.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:22 pm

Serenity giggled a little as he said hi when she came up. "Hi to you too," she said after she'd splashed him. She blocked her face, laughing, as he splashed her back. Before he could start moving away, Serenity splashed him again, then quickly turned to swim away, laughing and practically glowing with enjoyment.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:28 pm

Hunter smiled and then blinked as she splashed him again. As Serenty swam away he wiped the water from his face and the followed after her. He could see that she was having a good time. "Wait up," he called and then went under water. He could swim faster underneathe the water than above it. It was more like gliding then. Coming up along side her he smiled. "Gotcha," he said and splashed her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:32 pm

Serenity looked behind her, only to see that Hunter had gone underwater. When he sprung up beside her, she nearly jumped, laughing and turning her head away when he splashed her again. She giggled and wiped the water from her face. "Okay, okay, you win," she said, with a grin, turning in the water to look at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:06 am

Hunter smiled as she declared him the winner. "Thank you," he said and swam around her so that he was directly infront of her. "So, after we're done here we can maybe take a walk until lunch and after lunch I'll let you go home and get ready for tonight?" He asked. He wanted to let her have atleast a few hours to think this through. Besides he had to run to the hotel and get ready himself.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:10 pm

Serenity only smiled as he said thank you. When he asked if after this they could take a walk and then go to lunch, then back to her place so she could get ready, she nodded with a smile. "Sounds good to me," she said. She gave a small shiver. The water was actually making her cold.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:06 am

Hunter nodded. He saw her shiver and smile. "Let's get you out of this water before you catch a cold," he said and motioned her out of the water. Walking onto dry land he shook the water from his hair. "Well, that was good." He looked at her. "You know more about this village than I do, where would you like to go to?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:18 am

Serenity smiled lightly as he said that they should get out of the water. "Okay," was her only response. She followed him out of the lake and onto the shore, putting her rings back on and pulled the ponytail off her hair and squeezed it out. She looked at him with a smile and nodded as he said that was good. "Mmhm, it was nice." Serenity had to stop and think for a few moments when he asked her where she wanted to go. She tried to think of a place that he would like, since she'd already seen everything in the village. She couldn't come up with anything, so she gave a small smile. "I'm not too sure," she said.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Hunter gave a bright smile. "I really do appreciate this," he said. "For someone as cute as you...well, I seriously thought my chances were slim to none," he said. Hunter then waved for her to follow. "I think I know where we can go," he said and started off. He decided they might as well head to lunch instead of doing nothing.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:21 pm

Serenity couldn't help but blush again as he called her cute once more. "Stop making me blush so much," she giggled. "And don't be so hard on yourself, jeez, you're just as cute," she said with a small grin. When he said that he knew where they could go, she smiled and followed him. Although she really didn't want to go anywhere while she was all wet like this, she didn't want to say anything and ruin the day. A brief thought passed through Serenity's head: Who was Felix to say that she was wasting Hunter's life? Hunter was enjoying being with her, wasn't he? But after a moment, that thought was replaced by a wondering of where Hunter was taking her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:13 am

Hunter smiled. "But I'm here to please you," he said and bounced away like a little child. He'd never enjoyed the company of a girl such as Serenity, and he wondered if she knew that. Past relationships hadn't roled over so easily and he was doing his best to do what he could for the girl who was with him at this moment. He looked up at the sun. It was about noon. He was sure if they stayed out of the shade that the two of them would dry off before arriving at lunch. "So, what's your favorite color?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:06 pm

She giggled slightly as she watched him bounce away like some kind of little kid. Maybe that's why she liked him so much. He acted much like she did, and that gave her a chance to act a little more mature than normal. And when she did act like a kid, he never criticized her for it. She smiled when he asked her favorite color. "Hmmm," she said, looking up thoughtfully, but ended up looking back down because of the brightness of the sun. She'd never really thought about having a favorite color. "Red," she said with a smile. "It represents energy, and passion," she said with a smile. She tried to have a passion for this never-ending life, but it was hard. Meeting Hunter had made it a little bit easier for her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:16 pm

Hunter smiled with a sly look upon his face. He was going to get her red roses. He liked the fact that she gave an explanation of why she liked the color, it gave him a look into her personality. Walking up to a picnic table not to far away he looked back at her. "We're here," he said revealing a red pinic cover over the table, and a few sandwhiches with some juice. Hunter didn't want to get all fancy, he'd do that at the dance, but it was a nice day for a pinic, so that's what he wanted to do.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Serenity looked at him with a smile, seeing the look on his face. She wondered what he was thinking. She blinked when they walked up to a picnic table and he revealed the lunch. Her eyes lit up almost immediately and she gave a bright smile. (this seems like what happened with Felix and Serenity at the lake. the only difference is that Hunter doesnt make it seem like nothing, lol) Serenity smiled at Hunter. "This is wonderful Hunter," she said with a bright smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:26 pm

(she gets to see a person who likes her side, and a person who is sort of a jerk)

Hunter motioned for her to sit down. "Like I said, my job today is to make your day the best one yet." He gave a small smile. He then sat down. "I didn't want anything too fancy," he said. "If you don't mind. I mean...I...er...um, well tonight..." He sopped. "Yeah, tonight is going to be better."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:49 am

(Sort of?)

Serenity sat down with a smile as he motioned for her to. She giggled as he started studdering again. She looked at him with a smile. "So, what kind of dancing are we talking?" she asked with a smile. She wanted to see if he'd actually admit that it was probably gonna be slow dancing. She didn't mind. She wasn't really one for club dancing. Unless she had a drink or two first, in which case she was all for it (yeah, she used to be a lush. I'd love to see Felix's reaction if he found that out by walking in her house while she was drunk one day, lmfao). She leaned forward and took a sandwich while still looking at him for his answer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:24 pm

(i'm not about to diss Felix, I'm his biggest fan)
(And lmao, I can see him now. "Serenity? Wh-are you okay? You look a little...tipsy....")

Hunter smiled at her question. "Oh, just dancing," he said. His violet eyes dancing with the light. "I mean, does it really matter? Someone like you should know how to dance right, you even said it yourself," he teased. He couldn't help but smile a bit at this. He wouldn't give anything away. It was kind of a surprise.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:11 pm

(Nuh-uh, I am!!!)(And I think after Hunter dies, I might just have that scene happen, lmfao!!)

Serenity smiled and took a bite of the sandwich after unwrapping it as he said just dancing. "Well sure I know how to dance," she said after swallowing. "I just need to know what type of attire I'll be wearing," she said with a bright smile. If he thought she had looked good when she'd gotten herself ready earlier, he wouldn't believe his eyes later on that night. She knew he'd been teasing, but this kind of teasing she didn't mind. It was harmless and cute, to put it in most blatant terms.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:04 am

(oooo)

Hunter bit his bottom lip slightly. "Just dress semi-casual or casual," he said. "The place we're going to his very...hmmm, how can I put it....CLassy?" He said. "Oh I don't know, but the dancing isn't anything too special," he said. He then gave a smile and got a sandwhich.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded as he said to just dress casual after she took another bite of her sandwich. She swallowed. "We'll see," she said with a smile as he said that the dancing wasn't anything special. "So Hunter, what exactly is the name of this place?" she asked with a smile. She was a bit curious to where he was going, since she'd probably been there before.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm

Hunter looked at her. "It's just outside the village," he said. The thing was, people had to reseverve their places a good time ahead. Hunter so happened to have gotten spots before he met Serenity, but didn't know what to do with them so he'd saved them. He then waved his hand in the air. "It's called L'amore beatitudine." He said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:14 pm

So it wasn't in the Crested afterall. She smiled as he said what the name of the place was, then giggled. "I don't think I could pronounce that if I tried," she said with a bright smile. Even if it was simple, this was the most fun that Serenity'd had in years, and that included the treasure hunt the week before. For the first time in a while, her thoughts were far away from Felix, and hadn't returned to him since they'd gotten to the lake for the sunrise. She smiled and took a little juice. It actually seemed like time was flying by, but at the same time staying in that moment for a long time. She wished that this day could drag on forever. (I however, don't. XD)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:22 pm

(lol, let me get movin then)
(Guess Who)

Hunter his glimmered when she said she couldn't pronouce it if she tried. "That's okay," he said. "It's Italian," he told her. He then looked up. Time was really flying. When he was done and she was done eating he rose from his sea. "We'll I believe we can split for a few hours," he said. "See you at 7:30 after I walk you back home?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:30 pm

(LMFAO that's so creepy!!!!!!!)

Serenity smiled as he said it was italian. A romance language, huh? she thought with a smile, then got up after they were both done after Hunter had gotten up. She nodded as he said that after he'd walked her home that he'd see her again at 7:30. "Sounds good to me," she said with a smile. Once they had gotten back to her house, Serenity opened the door, then turned and smiled at him before walking in. "See you at 7:30," she said with a smile, kissing him lightly on the cheek before going inside. She looked to the clock. It was about 2:30. She had a few hours to get ready, so she'd take her time. The first thing she did was got in the shower to wash off the smell of the lake. (we can fast forward to 7:30 unless Felix is gonna come in before then)

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-