Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Felix's Suit- http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=7
Pianist- http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=12
Hunter's Suit- http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif?o=17
Music- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVTi7g5MQyI&feature=related

Hunter walked Serenity home and came back a few house later after getting dressed in his tux. Ready to finish the day off he knocked on her door and greeted her with a bow. He then took her to where they would be dancing. "We're here," he said with bright eyes. He opened the door and let her in. The place wasn't crowded, but many people were there.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:03 pm

(lol, three things. 1: I can imagine Felix wearing that suit. 2: That pianist is pretty. 3: It reminds me of Kinaga's mum)(Serenity's dress)

After Serenity had gotten out of the shower, the first thing she did was scramble to find something to wear. Ok, maybe it wasn't exactly casual, but it was nice. It was a long purple dress. She made sure to put it on before she'd done her hair, which she'd put up neatly into a chinese bun, and her makeup, which wasn't heavy at all, which made it all the more noticeable. She was just finishing up her makeup and had just started down the stairs by the time Hunter had came. She greeted him with a smile and a hello. When she walked into the place and got a good look around, her face lit up. "It's gorgeous," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 pm

(Lol, thanks, and really?)

Hunter smiled as she stated it was gorgeous. "That's good to hear," he said. "I thought that this would be a good place, let's hope I'm right," he said. He then held out his hand as the song changed to something nice and slow. "May I?" He asked before lightly drawing her into the rythm of the music. His practice had paid off, thankfully.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:10 pm

(mmhm, I think i have a pic of her up somewhere)

When he said that he thought this would be a good place, she nodded. "It is, it's wonderful," she said with a smile, giving him her hand as the song changed. "You may," she said with a smile. So she was right, it was slow dancing he'd brought her for. "You're quite a good dancer," she said with a smile, looking at him as they danced.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Hunter couldn't resist a smile. "I'll let you in on a little secret," he started. "I just learned how to the dance the other day." He then followed up with a smile that was ever so childish. "Like I said, this has to be perfect. And you are quite the dancer yourself," he told her. "Where did you learn to dance?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:20 pm

She smiled as he did and when he told her that he'd learned to dance just the other day. She blushed lightly when he said that she was a good dancer too. "I learned when I was just a child," she said with a light chuckle. "Every girl in my village had to know how to dance," she said with a bright smile. The music here was lovely, and she couldn't help but wonder how anyone could learn to play so well.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:27 pm

(Time to spoil the moment)

The pianist came to the end of her song and then took a sip of her drink. "This next Song I'd like to dediticate to a friend of mines," she said with a smile. She then began to play. Felix was sitting at the far end of a bar table. He turned as the pianist spoke and then watched as she played, never missing a beat. When it was over the pianist stood and bowed. "Thank you," she said and headed towards Felix. He greeted her and she sat down next to him and the two fell into conversation. Another pianist took the stage.

Hunter listened to the song. The girl knew how to play and sing, but he only had one girl on his mind and it was the one he'd brought with him. When the pianist finished he watched her go, his heart nearly stopped when he saw who she was with. He quickly stole a glance from Serenity. The only thing going through his head was confusing and a mild panic.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:33 pm

(1: lol. 2: Felix looks striking in a suit, no lie! 3: awww, Hunter's such a romantic!!)

Serenity listened to the song with a smile as she danced with Hunter. The woman's voice was gorgeous, and her playing was that much better. When the song was over, Serenity saw the woman walk over to the bar, and saw the one person she had least expected to see there. A look of shock crossed her face. That's not...it can't be, she thought in shock. She wondered if Hunter had seen him as well, but she had come with Hunter, so she looked back to him with a smile, pretending she hadn't seen Felix and went back to dancing. She'd come here with Hunter, to have a good time with him, not to worry about the fact that Felix actually did have a life outside of being a ninja. She couldn't help but wonder though, whether or not Felix had seen her. She doubted it. It hadn't looked like it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:09 am

(lol)

Felix knew that Serenity and Hunter was here, but them being here was just as much a suprise to him as he was to them. But he focus was not on two immature children, it was on the pianist who'd unexpectedly made his day. Though she'd done it many times before, but this day was special. "Thank you," he said quietly.

Hunter's entire stature had changed. He felt like the world had shattered. He'd brought Serenity to the one spot that he thought they could avoid Felix! He ssaw Serenity had seen too. "Um, so...would you like something to drink or something?" Hunter's plan seemed to have been lost in the confusion, so he was at loss of words.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:03 am

(I'm so p/o'ed right now. I just typed this whole long thing, then posted it, then it told me I wasn't logged in and I lost the whole thing. RAWRZ)

Serenity knew now that Hunter had seen Felix. She didn't want this to ruin the night, and she was determined to not let it. She looked at him as he asked if she wanted a drink. The only thing she wanted right now was the one thing that she'd been trying to stay away from. "No, it's okay," she said with a smile. She turned Hunter so that she was sure that he couldn't see Felix. "He'll ignore us if we ignore him. Let's not let him ruin our night," she said with a smile. "After all, didn't you say that this was going to be a very good night? Let's not let it end badly because of him, okay?" she said, looking at him with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:11 am

(i hate when that happens. But this is a good post too if it makes you feel any better)

Hunter looked at her as she said no and then explained that Felix wouldn't bother them if they didn't bother him. "Okay," he said. He then put on that childish smile of his and began to fall into step with the music again. He had promised her a good day, he didn't want to let her down, he wouldn't!

Felix nodded. His eyes icy blue focused on the pianist as she talked. He then sat up and tilted his head towards Serenity and Hunter. The pianist smiled at him before turning her head and looking at the two. She'd seen the two when she was playing only a few moments ago. Looking back to Felix she gave a small laughter and shook her head before whispering something into his ear.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 am

(omfg, they're just trying to make Serenity notice!! XD)

Serenity rested her arms over Hunter's shoulders as they danced, and smiled when he did. Despite Felix being there, this night seemed almost magical. But every time her and Hunter turned in step with the music, she couldn't help but to see Felix and his friend. Or...was it really just a friend? Regardless of what she was to him, Serenity felt glad to know that Felix actually had a friend other than her. Even if Felix would never admit that she was a friend, and probably wouldn't admit that the pianist was a friend either. One time when her and Hunter had turned slightly, Serenity saw Felix nod his head slightly, then the woman had looked at them. Serenity could've sworn she'd caught the pianist's eye for a moment before the woman had turned back to Felix and whispered something to him with a laugh. Serenity couldn't help but wonder what the woman had said. (Where is this going.....?)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:22 pm

(watch where it goes)

Hunter looked at Serenity. "Hey, I need to go to the restroom," he said. His cheeks a bit rosy but his eyes shinning with laughter. "Be right back," he said and moved away from her and headed for the bathroom. "Don't stray," he said childishly. He then disappeared in the crowd of dancing people.

The pianist saw Hunter leave and whispered once more to Felix before standing up and walking in Serenity's direction. When she'd approached her completely she gave a smile. "Hello, I'm Aiko Kuriyu," she said. "Would you like to come sit me and Felix until your friend comes back," she asked. Her voice was soft as silk and sweet as lilac and very much inviting.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:27 pm

Serenity smiled as Hunter said he had to go to the bathroom, then smiled. "Alright," she said, then gave a small laugh as he said don't stray. "Okay," she said with a small giggle. Not a minute later the pianist came up to her and Serenity gave the woman a smile. Appearance wise, the woman looked older than Serenity did, probably about Felix's age appearance. The woman, Aiko, as she said her name was, seemed very friendly. "Well....I kind of told him I'd stay here," she said with a polite smile. "But perhaps it wouldn't hurt," she said with a smile, her curiosity getting the better of her. She wanted to know how Felix knew this woman. The only thing she didn't really want was for Felix to comment on her appearance. He'd never really seen her all dressed up before.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:36 pm

Aiko smiled and led Serenity back to where her and Felix were sitting. She sat down and looked to Felix before looking over to Serenity. "Felix has told me much about you," she said. "And believe it or not he should give you more credit than he does," she said giving Felix a small glance. "And FYI, I love your dress," she said.

Felix looked at the two girls as they spoke across the room and then turned his head slightly when they came over. He nodded to Aiko and a grin spread across his face when he saw Serenity up close. "I give credit where credit is do," he said to Aiko. His blue eyes no long hidden behind his silver hair like usual. "I didn't expect to see you here Serenity, but since you are here, you might and Hunter might as well join us."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:43 pm

(omg, his eyes are visible!!! lol)

Serenity looked at Aiko when she said that Felix her alot about Serenity. "Oh has he now?" she said with a laugh. When Aiko said that she loved Serenity's dress, Serenity smiled. "Thank you, you look lovely too. And your song was amazing," she said with a smile. Serenity couldn't help but look off to the side when she saw Felix grin as she approached. When Felix said that he hadn't expected to see her here, she looked at him with a smile. "I was just as surprised to see you here, trust me," she said with a smile. Actually, she was sure that she was much more surprised to see him here than he was to see her here. When Felix said that her and Hunter should join the two, she gave a smile. She wasn't sure that was such a good idea. After reading the note that was attached to the flowers Hunter had given her, Serenity thought maybe it would be better to keep Hunter and Felix away from each other. "I don't see any reason we can't," she said with a smile as he said to join them. In her head the only thing that was repeating was Bad idea, bad idea, bad idea.....

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:56 pm

(lol)

Felix looked at her as she said she didn't suspect him either. He then shrugged when she said thatshe would allow Hunter to come and join them. "Okay," he said. Aiko on the other hand was a bit more exited. "That's great," she said. She wanted to know a bit about Serenity, as well. Felix had told her some stuff, but she wanted to know some from Serernity. "So, Felix told me you guys met when you were being attacked by some rogues," she said. "Is it true?"

Hunter left the bathroom and looked around for Serneity but she wasn't there where he'd left her. He didn't blame her, he wouldn't want to stand in the middle of the room by himself either. Looking around he saw the pianist wave him over. Hunter paused and then saw that Serenity was with them. "What'd I miss," he said quietly and went over to them. "Hi," he said and took a seat. He gave Serenity a small questioning glance to see if this was okay.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Serenity smiled as the pianist seemed excited about her and Hunter joining them. Serenity's first impression of the woman was that she was very nice, and so far her first impression had been right. When Aiko asked if it was true that Serenity and Felix had met while being attacked by rogues, Serenity shot a glance at Felix before giving Aiko a slightly embarrassed smile. "Yes, that's right," she said with a smile, which brightened when Hunter came back. "Welcome back," she said with a smile. "Hunter, this is Aiko," she said motioning to the pianist. "Her and Felix wanted us to join them. I hope that's okay," she said to Hunter with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:07 pm

Hunter looked at her. So it was okay for them to be here. So he called down a bit and let himself relax. "It's nice to meet you Aiko," he said politely. He then looked at Felix. He was not about to show fear to him today. And that icy feeling he got when around Felix was gone, but he was sure it'd show up just as easily. "Hey Felix."

Felix looked at Serenity. That grin spreading when Aiko spoke on him and Serneity's encounter. "She's a magnet to rogues and bandits," he said. Aiko gave a soft laugh before looking at Serneity. "Don't be embarressed, I'm not much of a fighter myself. I'm more of a singer and pianist," she said. "So, what brings the two of you here?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:13 pm

Serenity shot a glare at Felix that lasted for only a second when he said that she was a magnet for rogues and bandits. She'd only glared at him because....well, it was kind of true. She smiled at Aiko as she said not to be embarrassed. Serenity was sure that if Aiko lived around here, they'd be able to become good friends. But how someone like Aiko could end up close to Felix was beyond her. When Aiko asked what brought the two of them here, Serenity smiled. "Well Hunter and I were spending the day together and he took me here to go dancing," she said with a smile, not caring one single bit what Felix's reaction would be. Serenity cast a smile to Hunter.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:18 pm

Felix knew all about her and Hunter's little day out. He'd told her to have a good time, or something like that. Without much care he called to the bartender. Felix didn't drink, but he was thirsty and wasn't going to sit here all night without quenching his thirst.

Hunter probably felt as awkward as Felix when the two girls engaged in conversation. They were getting along well, but Hunter didn't like Felix and Felix didn't like Hunter, so there was no chance of them associating. But truth be told, he wwas thinking the same thing as Serenity, how in the world did Aiko and Felix meet?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Serenity smiled and gave a small wave of her hand, as if waving off both the boys apparent awkwardness. She was going to ask what had been on her mind since she'd seen Felix and Aiko talking earlier. "So Aiko, how did you and Felix meet?" Honestly, Felix had never even mentioned Aiko before, and that led Serenity to wonder, what conversation was brought up between Felix and Aiko that had included Serenity?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Aiko smiled at the boys and then answere Serenity's question. "Well, it happened about a year ago," she said. "A friend of mine happened to be on a mission with Felix and when the two of them came back I was waiting. I took interest in Felix and when quickly befriended one another," she said. "Nothing interesting like your story," she said.

Hunter almost gave a small grunt. How could anyone befriend that guy. He was like a freakin zombie. He showed no emotions, never smiled, and barely spoke. He wondered how Serenity put up towards him. Hunter didn't hate anyone. He was carefree and enjoyed everyone's company, but Felix turned his attititude sour.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:34 pm

Serenity smiled as Aiko said that she'd met Felix after he came back from a mission. "Interesting?" she said with a laugh when Aiko said that her story was nothing interesting like Serenity's. "I hardly think that you can call my story interesting," she said with a smile. "More pathetic than anything," she said with a laugh, making fun of herself slightly. "I'm curious though, what was Felix's attitude towards you when you first met him?" she asked with a smile, ignoring the fact that Felix was still there and listening. She'd almost forgotten that Hunter was there too, but she cast him another smile to let him know that she was in fact having a good time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:39 pm

Aiko shook her head. "Oh please, he's like a Night in Shining Armor," she said. "I wish I could have had that same experience." Aiko was ever so kind and free. She then looked at Felix then to Serneity when she asked about his attutitude. "He wasn't very open, but a gentleman to say the least," she said. "Even after a year I'm still getting to know him, but he's not all that bad."

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-