Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:45 pm

Serenity laughed as Aiko called him a Knight in Shining Armor. "Yeah right," she said, still laughing. She found that statement to be very amusing. "He was just 'passing by'," she said, making air quotes. She left out the part where he would've left her to 'die' had he been going a different way. Serenity nodded as Aiko said that she was still getting to know him even after a year. She kept herself from saying that it would take alot longer than just a year to get to know Felix. Serenity only nodded when Aiko said he really wasn't all that bad. All of the sudden, Serenity badly wanted to order a drink, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop at just one, so she kept her mind occupied mostly by listening to the music and gave a smile to Aiko.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 pm

Aiko smiled at Serenity air quotes. She was obviously mocking Felix. She could see him doing such a thing. "How does he act around you," she asked. Felix looked over at the chattering girls. He gave a small sigh and took a sip of his drink. It had a distinct taste to it. "I was just passing by," he said minus the air quotes.

Hunter couldn't help himself. He had to let that smile creep across his face when she Serenity said Felix had only been passing by. So the guy had a soft side? Wasn't that just interesting. "Want a drink?" He asked Serenity. He sort of up for one himself, maybe everyone was because he saw Aiko turn and whisper something to Felix and the guy called the waiter over once more.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:04 pm

Serenity smiled when Aiko asked how he acted around her. "Most of the time all he speaks in is riddles," she said with a smile. Perhaps that was a bit of an exaggeration, but she couldn't help it when it came to Felix. She gave a small laugh when Felix said he was just passing by. "See?" she said to Aiko. "And he absolutely refuses to show emotions when he's around me," she said with an almost mischievous smile. That smile faded however, when Hunter asked if she wanted a drink. It seemed that the others were getting one as well. And Felix didn't know she used to have a problem, so if she refused a drink, it would only make him suspect. "Um, yeah, sure," she said with a small smile. "Whatever you're having is fine," she said, hiding the small bit of nervousness from her voice.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:11 pm

(hehe *snicker* )

Felix looked at her as she said he only spoke in riddles when around her. Not all the time, he went to say but Aiko turned to him. Those deep brown eyes shinning. "Really, give me a riddle," she said. Felix shrugged. "It doesn't work like that," he said simply and would say no more. It was no secret to Aiko that Felix rarely showed emotions, but she'd achieved something Serenity would never be able to do in a million years, literatly.

Hunter nodded and ordered two drinks. Nothing heavy, just something nice and cool. After all they were adults, even if Serenity was under the drinking age, no pun intended. When the guy got back with the drinks he gave one to Serenity. "Here," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:17 pm

Serenity gave a small grin when Aiko told Felix to give her a riddle. She chuckled a little bit and took the drink when Hunter had given it to her with a smile. "Thanks," she said, taking only a small sip. The taste was hauntingly familiar, and sshe told herself that she wouldn't drink too much of it, at least not tonight. (and what was that thing that Aiko achieved that Serenity couldn't? I'm curious!!!)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:21 pm

(hehe, guess)

Hunter had to admit, this was rolling over real smoothly. Serenity was enjoying himself. He'd met some new, and Felix wasn't being a complete jerk today. Talk about perfect.

Aiko sat back in her chair. "So, what do you do Serenity?" She asked. "I couldn't get that out of Felix here." When she'd finished Felix looked at her and then leaned forward and whispered something in her hear. Aiko blinked and turned around to face them. The faces only inches away from each other. A moment passed and then she gave a small smile and turned back to Serenity, waiting for her answer.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:27 pm

(he fell in love with her. [hey thts my guess, kk? deal wit it!])

Serenity smiled when Aiko asked what she did. She blinked, her smile fading slightly as Felix whispered something into Aiko's ear. Serenity had never seen Felix so close to anyone. The smile returned though, when Aiko turned back to her. "I'm the healer and fortune-teller of the Crested Valley," she said with a smile. She held her drink in her hands, but didn't take another drink.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:31 pm

(uh, nice try but no. Try something a bit smaller. Here's a riddle: He does one thing, but not another)

Akio was delighted that she was a fortune-teller. "Really? I've never met a real fortune teller before," she said. She hadn't seen the smile fade from Serenity's face because she had been turned the opposite way, but Felix saw, but said nothing. "Would you tell me my fortune whne you have free time?" She asked. "I'm curious of my future." Her voice shrunk slightly on the last word.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:36 pm

(she got him to show emotions?)

Serenity smiled brightly with a small laugh as Aiko said that she'd never met a real fortune teller before. "Well, I don't particularly believe there's such a thing as a real fortune teller," she said with a smile. "Most people who claim to be fortune tellers see things in some kind of abstract form, and usually interpret it wrong, so most people assume they're fakes," she said with a smile. She hadn't meant to over-explain it, but she didn't like it when people used the term 'real' fortune tellers. Serenity smiled when Aiko asked if she would tell her future. "Absolutely," Serenity said with a smile. She gave a small chuckle. "I've been meeting quite a few people who've been curious of their futures lately," she said with a smile, looking at Hunter.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:41 pm

(Starts with a s ends with an e)
(Also congrats on reaching over 500 post)

Hunter turned a shade of red when Serenity said alot of people had been curious about there future lately. He couldn't help that he was hoping to end up with her.

Aiko was sort of in the same boat. She liked Felix no doubt, but she couldn't exactly get him to respond back. She then nodded at Serenity's explanation of fortune tellers. "I see," she said. "You must be one of the ones that see clearly," she said, still as amused as ever.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:45 pm

(thanks, and....uh.....how many letters?)

Serenity smiled when Aiko said that Serenity must've been the ones who sees clearly. "Well....I guess you can say that," she said with a smile, taking another sip of the drink, so as to not look rude. Again, the taste was haunting, but addicting, and just begging for her to drink more. Serenity lowered her glass with a small swallow. Serenity looked at Aiko with a smile. "What are you hoping to see in your future Aiko?" she asked curiously. Serenity had an idea, but she wouldn't say anything.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:51 pm

(5 letters in all)

Aiko blinked and the blushed. She waved her hands infront of her. "Nothing much," she said. A small nervous laugh escaping her. "I, um, just wanted to see how my singing career would go," she said. She couldn't say it aloud that she wanted a future with the guy that was sitting in the seat next to her, what would he think, what would he say?

Felix had been starring into his glass until Aiko had a change of personality. She seemed like she was trying to get off the fortune telling subject, but she was so exicted only moments ago. "Don't let your bliss disolve with an unspeakable answer," he said. He then turned his head.

Hunter looked at Aiko and started to chuckle at her sudden distress. He knew exactly what she was wanting to hear about her future. He then looked at Felix when he spoke his riddle. That was kind of creepy, Hunter thought. The guy just randomly popped up with a riddle. He wondered how Serenity felt when Felix did that around her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Serenity smiled and nodded when Aiko suddenly got nervous at the question. Yep, it was just as she'd thought. "I understand," she said, with a small, covert wink to Aiko. Serenity knew exactly what it was she was hoping for. And although many times Serenity didn't like what she saw, she never lied about someone's fortune, and Aiko would not be any different. When Felix shot off another riddle, Serenity gave a small grin. "You see what I mean?" she said with a chuckle, helping Aiko off the subject of fortune telling. "He does that very frequently," she said with a grin and a smile shot at Felix. She hadn't really looked at him most of the night, mostly because Hunter was there, but Felix knew that she was teasing him. She wondered if Felix mentioned how much of a kid she acted like sometimes.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Aiko gave a small laugh when Serenity winked. She really had to control herself when it came to stuff like that. She looked at Felix when he gave a riddle to her. Her cheeks turned rosey. Did he know what she was looking forwrd to in her fortune. She gave him a smile and he smirked. She slowly turned around and took a sip of her drink. This night for her had really taken her mind off of todays problems.

Felix looked at Serenity. He grinned at her teasing. Wasn't she acting mature tonight. Behaving for her little romantic. Felix narrowed his eyes slightly, but not in suspicion. He was unfourtunately and untimely getting tired.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:09 pm

Serenity blinked when Felix smirked at Aiko. For the first time in a while, Serenity felt like she was outside of the loop, over the freakin hill and ten miles away from the conversation those two were having with just simple looks. And quite honestly, Serenity didn't like that feeling. But then she remembered that Hunter was probably feeling the same way. He hadn't said anything in a while. Serenity blinked when she remembered something, then looked at Felix. "I never asked you. What brought you here to begin with Felix?" she asked curiously with an almost childish smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 pm

(Lol, I love the desciption of how far out of the loop she feels. And I think someone may be jealous)

Felix looked at Serenity. She was being immature. He'd spoken too soon. "Aiko had a show tonight, so I decided to come since we're leaving together," he said. He knew Serenity would probably rack her brain as to why the two of them would leave together, but he didn't care. Serenity afterall had told him to leave. He hadn't forgotten that.

Hunter was steadily drinking his drink in small sips. Listening to the conversation in silence. He had no problem with it since he had nothing to say. He was just enjoying the music. The pianist was good, but not like Aiko.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:22 pm

(Thought you'd like that, lmao. And she might be. Maybe. Perhaps a little. Bit.)

Serenity looked at Felix silently for a few seconds after he said that they were leaving together. "Leaving, hm? To where?" she asked with a smile, trying not to show anything other than enjoyment. Serenity took another sip of her drink. "I didn't think you got much break from your missions," she said with a smile. After that little announcement, Serenity was tempted to down the rest of her drink and order another one, but instead tightened her grip on the glass slightly to keep herself from doing so.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:29 pm

(lmao, I'm loving every bit of this.)

"Yes, I'm leaving for about two weeks as I said before," he told her. He then went on to refresh her memory. "The friend that requested me is the same one I was on a mission with when I met Aiko," he said. "He's not fairing so well, so me and Aiko are heading over there tomorrow to visit him."

Hunter looked at Serenity. He could see he grip on the glass had tightened. He was worried she might break it so he leaned towards her and whispered. "Please set the glass down, you're going to break it." That and the fact that he believed she was trying not to drink it. Alot of people got drunk when they were feeling stressed.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:33 pm

(me too)

Serenity suddenly remembered that Felix had actually told her that he was leaving. She smiled. "Oh yeah, I remember you telling me that now," she said, looking at Hunter as he asked her to put the glass down. She turned red when she realized how tight she'd actually been holding it. "Oh, um..." she put the glass on the bar and gave an embarrassed smile. "Sorry about that," she said, then looked back to Aiko. "I'm sorry that your friend isn't feeling well," she said with a small smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:43 pm

Felix sighed. "You're Hopeless," he said without little regard to Aiko's prescence. He supposed she'd been so caught up in her jealouslly that she'd forgot that he'd said he was leaving. He then turned icy eyes to Hunter he was now leaning to Serenity.

Hunter smiled lightly. "Yeah," he said. His eyes dancing lightly. He then looked to Aiko and nodded. A cold feeling passed over him and he shuddered. He looked at Felix to see he guy was looking at him through icy blue eyes.

Aiko shook her head. "Thank you Serenity, you're very kind." Aiko and Felix knew that the guy wasn't going to make it another few days. He'd been sick for a while.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:50 pm

(Oh, NOW who's jealous!!!)

Serenity gave a small chuckle as Felix said she was hopeless. "So I've been told," she said. Serenity smiled as she saw Hunter's eyes dancing. She noticed that he got like that whenever he got close to her. Serenity then looked at Felix with a quick, sharp look, as he looked at Hunter through icy eyes. When Aiko said that Serenity was very kind, she only smiled and looked at Aiko. "Don't mention it," she said with a kind smile. Serenity tried to keep her eyes off the glass, but the taste of the drink lingered in her mouth. She kept her mind off the glass though, by wondering just how bad off Felix's friend really was. Perhaps she'd be able to help him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:00 pm

(YOU!)

Felix returned the look to Serenity. If she thought he was going to be all nice because Aiko was there she was mistaken. He didn't like Hunter, not one bit and he was not going to try and hide it. He didn't care about Serenity, but in a way the two of them were stuck together for life.

Hunter looked at Serenity. The four of them had been getting along, so he didn't want it to turn bad. "So, you guys are going to what village," he asked to lighten up the mood and get a conversation started.

Aiko looked at Hunter. "To the Rain Village," she said. She then got an idea. "How about you guys come with us," she suggested. "I'm sure it'll be fun to catch a break."

Felix looked up. "No."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 pm

Serenity smiled when Hunter finally joined in the conversation. When Aiko said they were going to the Rain Village, Serenity's eyes lit up. She was going to say absolutely when Aiko asked if they wanted to come. But she was cut off when Felix abruptly said no. She looked at him. Immediately a pout crossed her face. "Why not?" she asked childishly. The Rain Village was one of her favorite of the villages, the Crested included. She didn't get what the problem was. Then it hit her. Perhaps Felix was still mad at her. Her heart sunk, but her face still held the childish pout. How long was he going to stay mad at her for?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm

(Forever)

Aiko faced Felix, her eyes questioning. She didn't understand why they couldn't come, but Serenity had beat her to asking. She waited for Felix's response.

Felix looked at them. "This is not a time for games. We've got a serious matter on our hands," he said. "Serenity, you've got the mind of a child and though you can be serious this is not a trip I wish to take you on," he said dryly. "I will say no more."

Hunter shook his head at Felix's answer. It was the driest no he'd ever heard. He looked at Serenity unsure what to say. He didn't want to start any fights with Felix.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:22 pm

(Ouch..........)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that this was no time for games. She wouldn't fool around on something so serious, but....maybe he was right in it. Afterall, Serenity would most likely do something to try and lighten the mood, and it would no doubt be unwelcomed. Serenity looked at Felix, the pout gone from her face, replaced with a small frown. "How sick is your friend Felix?" she asked. Serenity wasn't as dumb as Felix thought she was. She could figure out that when he said his friend wasn't 'fairing well', that meant much more than just that. And the fact that he didn't want to take her, because she acted like a child, told her that this was a grave matter, not just a simple illness.

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-