Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:31 pm

Aiko answered for Felix. "He's very sick," she said. "They're unsure of just what he has. All the doctors of the village have tried, but nothing is resulting in the replenishment of his health," she said. Her eyes glossy with forming tears. This guy had been her friend since she was a just a kid and now he was dying. Her heart ached with sadness.

This why he was trying toavoid this subject. Felix didn't want to have Serenity going all medical on him. It was not only sickening because he knew half the people would meet a fate but the wasted effort of trying to save a life that would eventuallyy perish. If for his own comrades, he had little to no sympathy.

Hunter look at Aiko when she said no one could help her friend. He glanced at Serenity. He wanted her to go with them. He was sure the guy was probably suffering, but for how long?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm

(I forgot to ask, why exactly does Felix not like Hunter again? He didn't really do anything, except maybe take Serenity's heart and all.......XD)

Serenity's frown deepened as Aiko said that the man was very sick. She couldn't just sit around and do nothing. She wasn't like Felix, she still had compassion for humans, because they valued life. Serenity didn't look at Felix, but grabbed Aiko's hand and looked at her. "Please allow me to try and help him," she said. "I've had alot of experience, more than the doctors in your village, I'm sure." She almost sounded like she was pleading, but her voice fell just short of it. Serenity wondered if Felix had told Aiko that the two of them were immortal. And Serenity didn't care what Felix said, if Aiko wanted Serenity to try and help her friend, then she'd ignore whatever Felix had to say, no matter how angry he was with her. Serenity'd only just met Aiko, but hated seeing tears in her eyes. She wanted to help, to give Aiko even a small glimmer of hope. Though Serenity knew that Felix would ask why give that glimmer if it was just to be taken away if Serenity failed.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 1:19 pm

(Oh please, Felix isn't the jealous type. He just doesn't like the guy.)

Felix looked at Serenity as she gave a small pleading. He stood up and shook his head. Aiko turned and looked at him. "Felix?" She said. Felix looked at her then to Serenity. "Serenity, I need to speak with you, in private," he said. He looked at Aiko. "We'll be back." He then looked at Hunter. "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt her, it's not like I can do much damage anyway." His voice was like daggers.

Aiko and Hunter looked at each other and then to Serenity and Felix. At the same time they said, "Okay." They then fell silent. Each of them knew they were caught in the middle of something they couldn't understand and so they tried to ignore the fact that those two were leaving together.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm

(Lol, I know he's not the jealous type, I was just makin fun. Very Happy He's more the "I'll kill you in your sleep" type XD)

Serenity looked at Felix as he stood up before Aiko even had a chance to answer. She blinked as he asked to speak with her in private. He sounded very angry, but she was sure only she'd be able to tell the slight difference in his tone. She nodded and stood up, looking to Aiko. "Please think about it," she said with a small smile, then looked at Hunter and gave him a smile before following Felix.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:19 pm

(lmao)

Felix left outside. The cool air was refreshing. Looking at Serenity he shook his head. "He's not going to make it," he said. "He wont make it much longer. Even with your experience you won't be able to prevent his death," Felix said. "You can go to see him so you'll know if this problem comes up, but don't go thinking your going to make a miracle happen."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:26 pm

Serenity gave a small shiver as they walked outside. It was a little chilly. She realized then she should've brought a jacket. (she's more worried about a jacket than about Felix yelling at her) She looked at Felix as he started speaking. Serenity shook her head. "I can't prevent anyone's death Felix, but I can postpone it," she said. She only looked at him as he said that she could go to see him. "If I only plan on looking at him for future problems like this, and not to heal him, there's no point in my going," she said. "I didn't know that he was this bad off," she said almost quietly. She'd been waiting for the chance when she'd get to talk to Felix alone, and now she had her chance. "You care for this woman, don't you Felix?" she asked with a small smile. "She obviously likes you, and if you haven't realized it....well, you're not as smart as you think," she said with the same small smile. She was actually glad for Aiko, because, other than his lack of serious emotions, Felix was a great guy. He just didn't know how to show it anymore.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:42 pm

(I was listening to rising against and read your siggy at the exact same time the guy said and you ran away.)

Felix shrugged. "Do what you want," he said. "I don't care anymore. Just know that he's been like this for a few months now," he informed her. "And his body's shutting down on him. He can't move anywhere anymore, he can't feel, he can't taste anything, and it's a possibility he's going blind." Felix's voice was empty. He then turned his head when she asked about Aiko. "I know she likes me," he said. "I can't say that I can return those feelings," he said. Felix paused and looked into the glass doors. Aiko was talking with Hunter.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:48 pm

(ha, nice)

Serenity just looked at him when he said he didn't care anymore. "Then why are you going?" she asked. She figured it was for Aiko. Her heart sunk slightly as she heard all that was wrong with the guy. She blinked as Felix said that he knew that Aiko liked her and that he didn't return those feelings. She sighed. "And you call me Hopeless," she said, giving him a small smile. "So, why call me out here just to tell me that I can do as I please?" she asked curiously. This conversation didn't seem to include anything that couldn't have been said in front of Aiko and Hunter. Except perhaps the details of what happened to his friend. Maybe he was trying to spare her feelings. She gave a smile at the thought.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:01 pm

Felix sighed. "I'm going because I owe him a favor," he told her. "And I want to repay it by respcting his wishes and going to see him before he dies." Felix then shook his head. "And I called you out here so that uou wouldn't give her false hope. They grew up together. She thinks you can save him because you're a healer, but you and I both know that's not true. You can't save someone that's already dead. "

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:07 pm

Serenity shook her head. "You don't say it, but you're a man of honor, aren't you?" she asked. It seemed that Felix did everything on his honor, returning favors, keeping promises, helping those who need it. Perhaps, in a way, Aiko was right. Though, Serenity wouldn't exactly say that it was shining armor that Felix wore. Serenity looked at him as he said that he called her out here so as to not give Aiko false hope. "False hope is something that would crush her feelings. Feelings which you say you care nothing about," she said with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:15 pm

"I keep my word,"was all he would say on that matter. He then shook his head. "I don't care about feelings," he said. "They're worthless, but I care about her feelings," he admitted. "I don't want to see her this way. If it was up to me I would not let her go." Felix bowed his head. "You can't say you love someone one day and then hide your feelngs for them the next."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:23 pm

Serenity only smiled as Felix said that he kept his word. She only sighed when he said that he didn't care about feelings, but stopped half way through as she heard Felix say that he cared about Aiko's. Serenity tried to hide the shock on her face as Felix said that he didn't want to let her go. So she does mean something to you, she thought with a small smile. "Then don't hide how you feel from her," she said with the same small smile. What was this she was feeling right now? She was sure that one part of it was happiness for Felix, but.....what was the other part?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:32 pm

(JEALOUSLY. ANGER. HURT.)

Felix looked at her. "You know what happens when I let my emotions get the best of me," he told her. He remember the day he'd lost his squad. Just what had he been thinking that day? He shook his head. "Serenity, she makes me forget about Mer," he said. He almost regretted it, but he had to continue because he needed to get it off his chest. "I don't want to forget, but I don't want to think about it either, and she reminds me so much of her." Felix dropped his gaze. His voice had started to crack and he needed a moment to gather himself again. This is why he hated emotions. "It's like that space that I never thought would be filled is slowly closing up."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:38 pm

(perhaps, most likely not, and perhaps)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said she knew what happened when he let his emotions get the better of him. Her smile faded as he said that Aiko made him forget about Mer. Serenity had an idea of who this Mer was, but she wouldn't say anything. She didn't even try to hide the shock on her face when she heard Felix's voice start to crack. Serenity gave Felix a smile when he said that the hole was slowly closing up. "Why is that such a bad thing Felix?" she asked with the smile. She knew why Felix was afraid to get too close to Aiko, because she would only die in time anyways. But still, wasn't the old saying 'it's better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all?' Serenity firmly believed in that statement, but understood that Felix was really just afraid of getting hurt again.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:43 pm

(awww, this is sooo good)

Felix couldn't bring himself to look at Serenity. "It's bad because...I'm afraid I won't have enough room left for you," he told her. It was the truth, but he wouldn't admit it until now. Felix only admited stuff when he felt it was the right time. And he would only tell in small bunches, like now.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:49 pm

(lmao!!!! OMFG OMFG OMFG OMMMMFFFFGGGGG)

Serenity didn't understand why Felix wouldn't look at her. But when he said....well, then she figured it out. For a few moments she was speechless. She gave Felix a small smile, but it had a hint of sadness to it. "If being with Aiko's gonna make you happy, then you should be with her. I'm not going anywhere, Felix, I'll always be around," she said with a small smile, realizing that for the first time that day that her chest had started hurting again.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:06 pm

(oh noooooooo!!!! She's about to have a heart attack!)

Felix shook his head. "It doesn't matter if you're going somewhere or not," he said. "It's knowing that things are going to change." Felix looked at her for the first time. "She's going..." He stopped. He couldn't say it. He wouldn't. "It's just, I'm confused right now." Felix's blue eyes were glowing in the moonlight. "You know, I've never heard you speak once about those in your past," he said.

Hunter looked out to see where Serenity and Felix was. "They sure have been gone a while," he said blankly. Aiko nodded. "I think they're talking about something important," she told him. "We should let them be, they've known each other longer than we've known them."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:14 pm

(lol, no she's not, she's just feeling alot of stress right now.......which isn't exactly a good thing)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that it was knowing that things are going to change. "If they change for the better, why stop the change?" she said with a small smile. The smiled faded when Felix said he'd never heard her talk about those in her past, then looked down. "I....well....I try not to," she said simply, not looking up at Felix. Just the mere mention of it was enough to put her down. Felix didn't know that Serenity had been engaged, or that she had a little sister. Had a family, a real life, real hobbies....not like now. After everyone else had died, Serenity didn't even try making new friends or family. Not too long after she'd become depressed, so meeting another immortal was like a miracle for her. Felix had no clue just how much he meant to her. She didn't look up. "Was there someone in specific you wanted to know about?" she asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:19 pm

(exactly)

"Nothing is for the better becuase it always comes to an end," he said. Felix then looked up. "I told you I had someone I cared for, alot." He started. "What about you, you seem like the type of person that would have had plenty of people to care for. Mind telling me who?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity looked at Felix finally after he said that he had someone he cared for. When he asked who was the person she cared for, her gaze dropped again. "Well......I had a fiance......and a sister too. My little sister died first....her name was Liora....and......my fiance's name was Jake...." she said sadly, her expression the same as her voice.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Fiance. Something about that made Felix drop his gaze. It didn't feel right to know that Serenity had a fiance. "Two people." Felix didn't have two people. Back when he was mortal he'd had a mother and father, but Mer meant the world to him. "Now we're even," he said. He didn't want to hear anymore. "Let's go back in," he said. "They're waiting and you look cold." An excuse.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm

(JEALOUS)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said two people. "I know it wasn't much, but we went everywhere together," she said simply, not saying anymore on the subject. Thankfully Felix had wanted to end the subject too. "I guess we are," she said with a small smile as she looked at Felix. She nodded when Felix said that they should go back in. Before they started back, Serenity grabbed his arm. "You should be with her Felix," she said with a smile, then went in, not allowing him to say anymore on the subject. When she got back to Hunter and Aiko, she smiled. "Sorry it took so long," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Felix nodded and then started inside buts topped when she grabbed his hand. When she spoke he just nodded and then walked in after her. He sat down and looked at Aiko for a moment. "We need to talk later," he said very quietly. She smiled and nodded.

Hunter looked at the two. "Welcome back," he said. "And no worries, we were just talking while you all were away," he said. He was curious as to what had been said between those two, but he wasn't going to ask about it.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:50 pm

Serenity smiled when she heard Felix say to Aiko that they had to talk later. She smiled at Hunter ass he said welcome back. "Why thank you," she said. She didn't want either of them to know that some pretty sentimental stuff had been said out there. She then looked to Aiko with a small smile. "I'm sorry Aiko, but...I can't accompany you to the Rain Village. I'm very sorry," she said. She hoped that Aiko wouldn't hold it against her. But in truth, Serenity had to take care of things until the new kage came along.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:57 pm

Aiko looked at her for a moment when she said she couldn't come. "Um...okay," she said choking on her words. "Thank you for your offer though," she said. She then looked at Felix wondering what she'd said to make Serenity change her mind. But maybe there wasn't much help for him anyway.

Hunter looked at Serenity. Why did she change her mind? Oh well, that just meant they could have some time without Felix standing over them like they couldn't handle themselves.

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-