Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:20 am

(I was watching the Closer and the lady puts me in the mind of Serenity for some strange reason.)

Hunter was glad taht she'd agreed to come with him. The only problem was that he had no place in mind. "I'm not sure," he said. "Where would you like to go," he asked. All he knew what that they should stay close to home unless something came up. Plus he was still in trouble so he'd snuck out. But it was for a good cause in his opinion so he could care less what the others thought of him.

Felix was not listening to the two. He was taking a shower so that their voices would be muffled. He didn't care for Hunter being with Serenity. He wanted him to be with Serenity, so during that time spread he could come and go without little notice until he could just be gone without a trace. It was the best thing to do, for the three of them.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:56 pm

(Lol, nice)(And jeez, Felix still wants to leave her after all that? tsktsktsk.)

Serenity smiled and held back a giggle when he said he didn't know where to go. If he was going to ask her out, then he at least should've had a place in mind. When he asked her where she wanted to go, she had to think for a second. She didn't want it to be anywhere lavish. She just wanted to be with him. "How about we just go to the park tomorrow, hm?" she asked with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:45 pm

(he didn't say he wanted to leave, he just said he wished to disappear. He didn't even mention her. hmph.)

Hunter rubbed the back of his head. "Okay," he said. Parks were casual and most of the time peaceful. He could handle that. He looked at her for a moment, taking in her beauty. He really loved her eyes. "So I guess I'll see you tomorrow," he said. He didn't want it to be too cold or to hot, so either when the sun was rising or when the sun was rising would go well. "Sunrise or sunset?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:24 am

(Oh don't give me that Felix "hmph" crap!)

She smiled as he said that he guessed he'd see her tomorrow. She would've invited him to stay the night again, but....well, Felix was staying the night and she didn't want any more unnecessary complications between the two. She looked at him as he asked sunrise or sunset. She wanted to get alot of rest, but at the same time she wanted to see him as soon as possible. "Sunrise," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:35 am

Hunter smiled and gave her a quick hug. "Okay," he said. "I'm going to head out now." His purple eyes clearly shinning. "I'll see you in the morning. Get some rest okay." He hated the fact that he always had to come by and then leave within minutes. He didn't have to leave now, but showing up in the middle of the night was not good.

Felix leaned against the wall of the upstairs hall as Hunter and Serenity talked with eachother. He was curious as to how he would have reacted if Serenity had said sunset. He had remembered when he'd taken her swimming and then they watched the sunset. He gave a small digusted look. He'd actually had an okay time, but he resented showing her what he used to be like.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:42 am

Serenity smiled and blushed lightly as he hugged her. "Goodbye," she said before he left. She was practically glowing, for the first time in centuries. Her smile turned into a small grin after he walked out the door and she sat on the couch, not bothering to wonder where Felix had gone off to, being too busy with thinking about what she would wear the next day. She hadn't been this excited to go out since Felix had told her that he wanted to do something with her that one day, and it turned out to be swimming and watching the sunset. Her smile almost faded as she thought about it. But she removed the thought from her head and started upstairs, stopping only as she saw Felix leaning against the wall. She remained silent for a few moments, her smile nearly completely gone. "How long were you there?" she asked, still with a small smile on her face.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:50 am

Felix listened as Hunter left out and then waited a moment longer until Serenity came up. For what reason she'd come he had no clue. When she stopped he shook his head slowly. "Not long, I was in the shower most of the time." The proof was that his hair was still dripping with water and the towel was around his neck.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:01 am

She didn't want to assume that Felix was eavesdropping, because she saw the best in everyone, even if they didn't deserve it, but.....Felix had been acting weird lately, and Serenity couldn't explain why. She paused for a second, wondering momentarily why Felix didn't have a shirt on. But the wondering disappeared when, for the first time, she realized just how many scars Felix had (making this up). And at the same time, she'd never realized how well-built Felix was, since he was always hidden in his jacket. She only blinked when he said that he was in the shower most of the time. "Ok, well....uhm...I'm going out in the morning tomorrow so if, when you wake up I'm not here, you know why," she said with the same small smile. Technically she hadn't told him why she was going out, only that she was going out. But Felix was smart, if he hadn't heard why she was going out, then he'd figure it out. She quickly turned and started down the hall so that she didn't start counting the scars on Felix's chest. She had to get her mind off all that was going on. And she had to pick out an outfit for the next day, and she still had to shower.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:14 am

Felix looked at her as she said she was going out. Why was she telling him that. He didn't care. She could go where ever she please. "Okay," he said. Felix then turned to walk away as she left but he stopped. "Serenity," he said. "About Hunter." He turned his head slightly. "Don't worry, I'm not going to tell you something that's going to ruin your day." He faced forward again. "Anyway, about him." Felix didn't beat around the bush with things so went ahead and asked what he had to. "Are you going to be alright with him?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:23 am

Serenity stopped walking as he called her, and turned around with the same small smile, which faded as he said 'about Hunter'. The smile returned and she stifled a giggle as he said that he wasn't going to tell her anything that would ruin her day. The truth was, most of her day had already been ruined. In the morning, she'd started crying and begging Felix to stay like a little child, in front of Hunter. Hunter'd walked off, so had Felix, and she'd ended up having, in blantest terms, a heartattack. She'd slept for more than half the day because of that, and when she woke up to go check the kage later, she'd found out that he'd died because of her negligence. Things couldn't go much better for her today (sarcasm). But at least the day seemed as if it was ending well. When he asked if she was going to be alright with him, she was a little confused. "I'm not too sure what you mean by that," she said, looking at him, her smile gone.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:32 am

Felix stayed silent. "I'm too tired for riddles," he said. "In fact, the question was simple. I just wanted to know if you were going to be okay with him," he said. "Simple as that." He shrugged and started for his room. "Night Serenity," he said and opened the room door. "Have fun tomorrow," he said. Because when you come back I'll be gone, forever depends on you.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:39 am

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he was too tired for riddles and that the question had been simple. For a brief moment, Serenity thought it sounded a bit like he cared, but she knew Felix too well to think that, no matter how much she wanted that to be the case. She gave a small smile. "Yes, I'll be fine with Hunter." She still didn't quite understand the meaning behind the question, and why Felix had even asked it. When he started towards his room and said goodnight, Serenity smiled. "Goodnight Felix," she said. "And thank you," she said as he said for her to have fun tomorrow. Serenity turned and started into her room. She picked out her outfit for the next day, then took a shower before going to bed, falling asleep almost instantly. (Next Day?)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:47 am

(yeps. These two always end up with the longest threads)

The next morning came and Hunter had left the Sand early enough. He was dress light. In a lose fitting white shirt and a pair of red pants. He didn't want to get dressy because it was just a trip through the park. Heading out he waved goodbye to the guards who grunted at him. Entering the Crested after his long walk he headed for Serenity's house. He knocked on the door and waited.

Felix was up early. Not because he wanted to be there when Serenity and Hunter left, he just had stuff to do that morning, like visiting that aquaintance of his. Taking a shower he went downstairs and sat on the couch and began to put on his jacket and shoes. When a knock came from the door he ignored it. Serenity would get it.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:53 am

(lol, so true)

Serenity had gotten up early to do her hair and get dressed. She had her hair up in a small bun, with a few strands of hair intentionally hanging down, she had on a nice blue shirt with a long black skirt. When she heard the knock on the door, she hurried downstairs, only to see Felix looking like he was about to leave too. She gave Felix a smile and a "Good Morning," before going over to answer the door with the same smile. She was in a very good mood this morning. "Good morning Hunter," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:01 am

Hunter smiled when she opened the door. "Good morning Serenity," he said. He was just as excited as she was about going out today. He looked to Felix, but this time he didn't catch that feeling of danger. Instead the guy seemed pretty calm today. "Morning," he said to Felix then looked to Serenity. "Ready to go?" He asked. "By the way, you look amazing."

Felix sat up straight as Serenity told him morning. "Morning," he responded. He then stood up as she opened the door and Hunter gave his greetings. "Morning," Felix said and then adjusted his jacket as Hunter gave Serenity a comment. And thus I find myself cornered once more, he though to himself. Will I ever escape this confinded place.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:08 am

(Poor Felix)

Serenity nodded when Hunter asked if she was ready to go. "All set," she said with a smile. She blushed a deep red when he said that she looked amazing. "Thank you," she said with a small grin that she tried to hide. She turned to look at Felix with a smile. "See you later Fe," she said with a smile, then turned back to Hunter. "Come on, let's go," she said, walking out next to him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:29 am

(Don't show sympathy towards him)

Hunter walked out with Serenity. I guess he's not as mad, Hunter thought. He'd remembered yesterday when Felix answere the door and the few words they'd exchange were not kind at all. But Hunter wouldn't tell Serenity and he doubted that Felix would say anything about it either. The morning air was really cool. "I'm going to go ahead and admit that I'm really excited about this," he said. His eye mischevious as usual. When they reached the park Hunter smirked. "What would you like to do first?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:54 pm

(=P I'll show him sympathy if I wanna!)

Serenity smiled as Hunter said that he was really excited about this. "Me too," she said with a smile. Serenity gave a small wondering at why Hunter smirked when they got to the park, but it vanished as he asked what she wanted to do first. "Uhhhmmm...." she blinked then gave a slightly awkward smile. "I'm really not sure," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:59 pm

Hunter didn't try and hold back a light laugh when she said she didn't know. He was beginning to think that neither one of them knew anything. He'd have to fix that. "Let's take a walk and then go over to the swings later on," he suggested. A walk, it sounded like one of those scenes from the romance movies. He shook his head and then looked to her. "Serenity...if you don't mind me asking, I never asked you how old you were. Not in immortal years, like...you know. Appearance age I guess." He was posotive he didn't want to know her real age, that would seem all to weird.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:03 pm

Serenity blushed a little when he gave a small laugh when she said she didn't know. But it wasn't really the embarrassed blush she had when she was around Felix, when the guy was just making fun of her. She was just really enjoying being with Hunter. She nodded with a smile when he said that they could take a walk then go over to the swings. "Okay," she said with a smile. She looked at him as he asked how old she was. Well, he pretty much asked her how old she was when she became immortal. "Nineteen," she said with a smile. "Why?" she couldn't help but wonder. Afterall, why ask the age of someone who was immortal, if you only wanted to know when they became immortal? What was the point?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:07 pm

Hunter gave the lightest of shrugs and then started walking at a reasonable pace. When she asked why he gave her an answer without much resistance. "Well, for one I didn't want to be accused of messing around with a minor," he said. His eyes shinning with delight, even though he was dead serious. He couldn't afford to be put behind bars for some careless mistake, even if she was immortal or not. "And secondly because I don't date older women, no pun intended."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:12 pm

Serenity giggled lightly as he said that he didn't want to be accused of messing with a minor. She couldn't help but smile when he said he didn't date older women, even if he hadn't intended it to be funny, Serenity found it amusing. He really didn't want to know how old she was then. Serenity walked next to him. This was going to be a great day, she just knew it. "I see," she said with a small giggle as he finished speaking. "Well it's a good thing I'm not under 18, then isn't it?" she said, beaming. She believed she was enjoying this far more than she should've been.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:19 pm

Hunter nodded. "Older than eighteen and under twenty-one, those are my type of girls," he said and then turned around and began to walk backwards so that he could face her while talking. "Well, I'm going to guarantee you three things by the end of the day, okay?" He said and raised one finger. "First off we're watching the sunrise," he said. He lifted a second finger. "Two, lunch is going to be delicious." He raised a third finger. "Three, this is going to be a very good day." He then put his hands behind his head.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:25 pm

Serenity smiled when he said his type of girl. "Glad I fit the criteria then," she said jokingly. "You're going to trip," she said with a small giggle as he started walking backwards. When he said that he was going to guarantee her three things, she smiled and listened. Sunrise, romantic. A delicious lunch, got her curious. A very good day, that was something she could deal with. She smiled after he finished, practically glowing. "Well now I'm even more excited, and a little curious about lunch," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:29 pm

"You'll always fit the criteria," he told her. Hunter then gave a childish facial expression when she said he'd trip. "That's not very nice," he told her with a hint of teasing. He then looked up into the sky. "I almost forgot, what three things would you like?" He asked. In other words he was telling her to make three wishes. Hunter was a bit strange, but that was only because he was young and careless. He hated serious situations. If he could, he'd be a child forever.

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-