Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:34 pm

Serenity blushed lightly, but grinned when he said that she'll always fit the criteria. "I'm sorry," she said when he said that wasn't nice, also with a hint of teasing in her voice. She could play that game too. She looked at him when he said he'd almost forgot something, and her smile almost faded as he asked what three things she would like. "You don't want to know, trust me," she said with a small smile. "It would ruin the mood," she said with the same smile.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:36 pm

Hunter gave an innocent look of sorrow. "I doubt it, but that's okay," he said as the came up to a small trail. Hunter turned around to face forward and then stopped. He looked at the trail and then to where the swings were. This was only his second time in the Crested, so he wasn't sure what was down that path, nor was he sure he wanted to know. "Your pick," he said. "Straight ahead into the unknown, or to the swings?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Serenity looked at Hunter as he stopped, then walked up next to him with a smile when he said ahead into the unknown or to the swings. She knew where this path led, and it wasn't somewhere she wanted to go on a date. "To the swings," she said with a smile. She wondered if Hunter wanted to go down the path or not, but it was a bit late now.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Hunter turned away from the path not think twice about it. He headed over to the swings and stood behind one. "Take a seat Mesdame." He said bowing slightly and bring his arm underneath him. Hunter then waited for her to take a seat.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 pm

(Is tht supposed to be french? -.-?)

Serenity followed Hunter away from the path and over to the swings, smiling as he told her to take a seat, giggling a little when he bowed. She sat on the swing with a childlike smile. She didn't remember the last time she'd actually been on a swing when she wasn't all by herself. It had to have been before she'd even become immortal. She looked at him with a smile. "Hunter? How long have you been a ninja for?" she asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:09 pm

(yes...)

Hunter pushed her lightly when she sat down. He thought back for a moment when she asked how long he'd been a ninja. "Since I was six if you include the Academy,since i was nine if you don't include the Academy," he said. Hunter pushed her again so that she'd keep going. "Why do you ask?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:21 pm

(it's Madamoiselle, silly child)

Serenity gave a small grin as he pushed her, feeling like she was in some kind of romance movie. When he told her how long he'd been a ninja, she kept herself from giving a low whistle. That was a long time. He'd been a ninja for 15 years. "I was just curious," she said with a smile as he asked why. In all honesty, she wanted to know how he did it. She couldn't handle the life of a ninja, she found that out after she'd killed that one man. The thing was though, until that point, she hadn't even thought about it. It was like it just faded into the back of her mind like it didn't even matter to her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:25 pm

(haha, I figured as much when I looked over it again. The lady had given me good morning ladies and gentlemen.)

Hunter kept pushing her. He gave a small shrug when she said that she was just curious. He kind of wished she was really nineteen so he'd have stuff to talk about. Like family and siblings, and all that other good stuff, but for Serenity that had long since passed probably and he didn't want to bring up the past. So he went for a different approach which he almost screwed up on because he wanted to ask her how long she'd known Felix, but instead he asked. "Got any hobbies?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:31 pm

(ladies in french is Mesdemoiselles)

Serenity couldn't help but feel like a little child when Hunter pushed her on the swing. When he asked if she had any hobbies, she had to think for a moment. "Well...not really. I used to be...well, something of a treasure hunter," she said with a small embarrassed laugh. "I'm thinking of getting back into it," she said with a smile. She really was considering it, but first she had to find something interesting to pursue.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:37 pm

(tell it to the french teacher)

Hunter eyes lite up. "Are you serious," he said. "I thought you had an adventurous side to you." He said. "Go to the Sand and you'll find plenty of places to explore," he said. "If you haven't already of course." Hunter then walked around so that he was infront of her, but stepped out to the side so he wouldn't get kicked. "And I know a place in the Unknown, but I've not worked up the nerves to go any farther than were the cave leads into." He said. "My great great grandmother says her husband's great, great, great, awww whatever. Anyway, the guy's great something found some treasure or something, but no one has ever made it back after going down there." He said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:43 pm

(lmao)

Serenity smiled when she heard him ask if she was serious. "Yeps," she said. She then looked at him when he walked in front of her. She was now considering maybe staying in the Sand Village for a while, both to see Hunter and to check out those so-called 'places to explore'. She liked exploring, but only if there was something to be found. Serenity looked at him as he said that there was this one place in the Unknown he knew about. Serenity's eyes gleamed in excitement when he said that one of his relatives had found something in the Unknown, but no one had ever made it back before. If anyone had a chance of making it back, it was Serenity. She stopped swinging and stood up as he finished. "Seriously? There's really a place like that?" she said, sounding excited. Her mortal side was showing again, but she didn't mind, since it was in front of Hunter and not Felix.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:46 pm

Hunter looked at her as she got up. It made him smile ever so slyly. "Does it look like I'm kidding," he asked pointing to his face. He then shrugged. "Anyway, there really is a place. I've got a map, but it's useless seeing as the Unknown never stays the same. But that's besides the point because I know the exact location." He gave a small sigh. "The place gives me the creeps no doubt, but if you'd like to go there one day then I'll gladly take you."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Serenity looked at him with the same excited smile as he asked if he looked like he was kidding. When he said that he'd take her there if she wanted, she was beaming. "I'd love to see it!" she said, grinning. Then she blushed a little and sat back down on the swing with an embarrassed smile. "I'm sorry, I get really excited though, when I know there's a place that no one has successfully explored before. I just...couldn't help myself," she said with a smile and a light shade of blush.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Hunter stuck his tongue out. "What are you embaressed for. You should be glad to express yourself," he said. "Hiding gets no one anywhere, that's the reason I act the way I do. I'm like this with everyone. My family, friends, superiors." He gave a small shrug. "So, when do you want me to show you your next treasure?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:01 pm

Serenity giggled when he stuck his tongue out. She was going to tell him that the main reason she was embarrassed was because of the way Felix teased her most of the time, but she didn't think that was such a good idea. She had to think for a moment before she answered his last question. "Whenever you don't have to teach the academy kids next," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Hunter gave a sigh at the mention of the Academy Kids. Why couldn't they have just suspended me instead of suspending me and making me take care of those brats... He looked at Serenity. "They have exams four weeks from now," he said miserably. "That's the only time I'll have off." Hunter wanted to cry at the though of being seperated from her that long and having to deal with those brats for such a long amount of time.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:21 pm

(When you said that he wouldn't be around much longer, how do you mean that he's leavin?)

She saw him sigh at the mention of the academy children and smiled. He really didn't like teaching the students. When he said that they had exams in four weeks, she smiled at how miserable he looked, and thought it was a bit funny, since he probably looked like that because of the long stretch of time he wouldn't be able to see her for. "Don't worry, it will pass quickly," she said with a smile. Just to make him feel better, Serenity got up off the swing and gave him a peck on the lips with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:15 pm

(no one ever just gets up and leave. They have to be killed off.)

Hunter sighed. Easy for you to say... "Sure." He then watched as she got off the swing and came over to him. The instant their lips made contact he turned three shades redder than he should have been. He turned his head to hide the red in his cheeks. "What was that for?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm

(.............oh, right, I totally knew that was what you meant, ahahaha!! >.>;

Serenity giggled when she saw how red he'd turned and when he asked what was that for. "Because you just looked so sad when you said you'd have to be away for four weeks," she teased with a smile. "And who knows, maybe I'll come visit you instead, while you have to work," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:33 pm

(lmao, sure you did.)

"Oh." Was all Hunter could get out. When he felt that his cheeks weren't burning anymore he faced her with a smile. "You'd do that?" He asked. It was of course a rhetorical question. Hunter wanted to ask Serenity out, which sounded very mature.... But the thing was, he wasn't sure if they were already dating. He gave a silent sigh and looked up. "Sun's starting to come up."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:41 pm

(lol, poor Hunter, she embarrassed him)

Serenity smiled when he asked her if she'd really do that and gave a small nod even though she knew it was rhetorical. Serenity watched him look at the sky when he said that the sun was starting to come up. She smiled. "That was fast," she said, looking at him. She kinda wondered what he was thinking. But that, like most other things with her, passed quickly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:46 pm

(LIES)

Hunter shrugged. "I guess time just flies by," he said absently. He then looked at her for a moment. "I didn't really plan this day out, so besides the three things I promised, I've got nothing." He said. "But since watching the sunrise was at the top of the list, let's find a spot to sit and whil we're watching the sun, I'll think up something for us to do between that and lunch." He gave an innocent smile.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:55 pm

(uh-huh, rite)

Serenity noticed his momentary absence when he said that time flew by. She smiled when he said he hadn't really planned this day out. "It's okay, we'll think of something," she said. She nodded when he said that they should find a place to sit to watch the sun. She couldn't help but chuckle slightly at his oh-so-innocent smile. Serenity had a place in mind that they could watch the sunrise, but she'd rather not have said it. "Let's go find somewhere nice," she said with a smile before walking up to him and grabbing his hand lightly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:00 pm

Hunter was glad she didn't freak out about him not having any real plans for this 'date'. The last girl he'd been with nearly killed him for not planning before asking. But that's the past. As Serenity grabbed his hand and began to walk, he let her lead the way. "Where we going," he asked, which was a stupid question because she'd just said they would find a place to sit, and not to mention he'd brought the question up in the first place. "I mean, I'm guessing you have a a spot in mind?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:04 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked where they were going with a smile. "You'll see," she said. After a few minutes, they came to the one spot just outside the Crested that her and Felix had gone to (sorry Felix, lol). The lake was still dark and there would be a very nice view of the sunrise from where they were. She smiled and looked at him. "How's this?" she asked.

PostSubject: Re: A New Day......sorta   

Back to top Go down

A New Day......sorta

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-