Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:05 pm

Ohayoo gozaimasu,ninjas.This is your numero uno weather person(*cough cough*self proclaimed*cough cough*),Kenjiro,bringing you all the latest news in the valleys.Major things are going down and with big events,big weather has to come with it as well.So,let's hit the skies with fierceness to check out the weather!

Magma Village:(Also applies after war)You guys are in for some harsh weather,and how do I know?I had to walk to your village and got caught in it!*Fake smile and laugh*But,to all seriousness,this is not the weather you guys want right after a major fight,cause this storm included the following;rain,thunder,lightning,hail....more rain,oh and did I mention....RAIN!A village of fire that used nearly all of it's own natural fire in the war that gets hit with this much rain is gonna cool your village down majorly.Good luck.

Snow Village:I regretfully tell you that your snow may be going away for a bit.Whilst traveling to your village,I stumbled upon a heat wave that made me regret wearing three snow coats.The heat will be intense for a valley usually blanketed in a snow and if any sort of fighting breaks out on your home front,you guess might be at a disadvantage......*Runs away before snow ninjas kill me*

Death Village:As a weather reporter,I'm ashamed that I didn't get into your village because of akatsuki rule.But I can give a little info about what you might expect.There's a bit of a storm coming in again and from what I saw in your village from the hidden point I had,the fog has become denser than I've seen before.I cannot keep this point for much longer so I must go but I shall return to actually enter your village!

Stealth Village:Oh,my village!Even though I'll only be here for a few moments,I want to take this time to.....wish I had decided to come with a bigger umbrella!A freak storn surge has drifted from the Storm village to the Stealth,combined with the river and has created a dreadful monsoon that's drenching the village in chilling rain and piercing winds.

Storm Village:.......Why didn't I grab a new umbrella?!*Sniff*Now I'm getting sick.If the Stealth was as bad as I reported,you guys are in the worst possible shape!You guys are in the running to get not only a tornado,but a flood as well,so be careful and watch out!I gonna get outta here before I....I....AHCHOO!*Sniff*.Never mind.

Crested Village:*Sniff sniff*Why is it that so much stuff is going on now?!Crested ninja,prepare for a good few weeks of hard hitting but quick storms with unpredictable periods of hail strikes will cause massive damage if you don't watch out and prepare.I'm not there yet but when I get there,I can help out!Just prepare the best you ca-aaaa-Aaaa-AHCHOO!*Sniff*

Open:Too tired to play around......Open,don't go to it,rain,storming,blah blah blah.....

Kenjiro,*sniff*signing off....I'm going to bed....

Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:12 pm

This is by far the best one! Keep it up Kenji. I love humor.

Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Thanks!I'll keep it up!

PostSubject: Re: Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)   

Back to top Go down

Weather Report 3(Brought to you by.......you guessed it!PKMN Trainer Kenjiro!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1