Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

This Has To End

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kazuya
Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Character Age : 26
Male
Number of posts : 938

PostSubject: This Has To End   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:34 pm

Kazuya walked into the house, slammed the door behind him, and plopped down on the couch angrily. He'd gotten used to just walking right in. After he'd met with Satomi, Kazuya figured that he had to think of somethign to stop this. He didn't like that everyone was living in such fear, and he himself had been terrified the other day by one of the akatsuki. He wanted to put an end to this, no matter what the cost was.

Option 3: Write a book about sparkly vampires. They'll be dead forever after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Character Age : 25
Male
Number of posts : 763

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Kymir was curled up on the couch with his headphones on listening to music and reading a book titled: Soul Keeper. When the door slammed he sat up and pulled his headphones off and looked over the arm of the couch to see Kazuya come in. He wasn't looking all that happy either. "What's wrong?" He asked setting the book down and shutting off the music. So much for a day of quietness.

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:45 pm

Kazuya hadn't even seen Kymir on the couch when he'd sat down, so he jumped when he heard Kymir ask what was wrong. "The akatsuki! That's what! Who do they think they are, just storming into the Death like this!?" he asked angrily. "No one will even come out of their houses anymore, they're so scared! This has gotta stop," he said angrily, looking at the floor, crossing his arms.

Option 3: Write a book about sparkly vampires. They'll be dead forever after that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:54 pm

(lmao)

Kymir blinked as Kazuya went off on a rant about the Akatsuki taking over. "Not like it's the first time this has happened," he said under his breath. "And had you been fighting with the rest of us, it probably wouldn't have ended the way it did," he added even quieter. Kymir looked at Kazuya. "Someone's bound to come as reinforcement Kazuya, we've just got to wait it out." Kymir knew that wasn't true, Sabin had told him that just a few days back, but he didn't want Kazuya to be upset.

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:57 pm

Kazuya only looked at Kymir as he said that it wasn't the first time this'd happened. He hadn't known that it'd happened before. When Kymir said that they should just wait it out, Kazuya looked at him incredulously. "Wait it out? Why should we wait for someone else to come? If they were gonna come, it shoulda been when the akatsuki were trying to take over!" he said. "I don't wanna wait for something that might not come! I wanna get them outta here even if I have to do it by myself!" he said angrily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:09 pm

Kymir smirked. "Sounds like the old Kazuya to me," he said and got up and walked to he window. He pulled up a stool and slid the curtain open just a bit and looked around. No one was out. Closing the curtain he stepped down and then went over and locked the door before going back over to Kazuya. "What do you plan on doing?" He asked. He sat down and looked at the other kid he though of as an older brother at times. "I mean, I've heard stories that the Akatsuki had once taken over every village, they called it the Rise of the Akatsuki, and now those losers are at it again." Kymir looked around as if expecting someone to come out and find them plotting. "And recently they've been up to no good, the take over of the Death is proof enough." Kymir paused for a moment.

"A few years back, maybe one or two years, they did a number on the Stealth, that was right before the war where you got turned into a kid. They'd also attacked the Snow during that time and came to the Death as well." Kymir turned to the back of his book until he was at blank pages. He picked up a pencil from the table and began to write. "I think they've got a pattern going on," he said. "They're attacking the biggest and strongest villages first," he said. "The Death first. Next is probably the Magma, then either the Snow or Stealth, and lastly the Storm or Crested." Kymir looked up at Kazuya. "If someone doesn't stop them soon, then it'll be a repeat in history." Kymir swallowed. "But no one will stand up and fight against them because their scared." Kymir closed his book. "Two kids can't do everything by themselves, we need people willing to fight back."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Kazuya only blinked as Kymir said that he sounded like the old Kazuya. Kazuya stayed quiet as Kymir asked what he planned on doing. When Kymir described how the akatsuki had taken over all the villages at one point, Kazuya only looked down angrily. It must've been horrible, he thought. Kazuya looked at Kymir again as he started trying to predict the akatsuki's movements, then said that two kids couldn't do it alone. "I know....I hate to admit it, but we're not that strong....Maybe if we started looking around the village for ninja who are willing to fight back..." Kazuya's shoulder's slumped slightly. "I bet everyone would fight back if I was big again, wouldn't they?" he asked almost sadly, looking down.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:02 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya. "I think I know a few people who would be willing to fight back," he said. "There's a Chuunin named Narcissus, he's got attitude, but I bet he's willing to die trying to get the Akatsuki out. Then there's the Cloud Brothers," he said. "Asher is a Jonin with an attitude as well, but he's got a fighting spirit, and Sabin, you've met him. He can be nice, but he's got a bit of fight in him as well. Then we have us two," he said. "That's..." He started to count on his fingers. "Five altogether."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:05 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he started off counting those who'd want to help fight. "You think that five people are going to be able to overthrow the akatsuki when the whole village couldn't....?" he said, not trying to sound mean. "It's a start I guess...." he then looked down. "Kymir? How many people in the village knew me when I was the kage?" he asked. He was seriously considering becoming big again to get the village back, but the thought of it scared him. He wanted to be a kid, but then again, he wanted to be strong enough to protect the village too.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:11 pm

Kymir shrugged. "You should really be a bit more confident," he said. Kymir blinked his yellow eyes and then leaned into the couch. "I doubt you being older will change anything," he said. "People look up to you regardless, your Kage." Kymir sighed. "Oh wait, I think we might have another person who would be willing to fight with us. Soul is a genin who used to be apart of the Akatsuki. He may know some of their weaknesses."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:22 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he said that Kazuya should be a bit more confident and that him becoming an adult wouldn't change anything. His gaze brightened slightly at the mention of a kid in the valley who may've known some of the akatsuki's weaknesses. "Really? We should go see him sometime then!" he said almost excitedly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:27 pm

"See, told you, we just need a plan." He said. Kymir may have been an asshole most of the time, but he was pretty smart. "We need to find out when the Akatsuki patrol in detail. Meaning who they are, when, and what part of town, and when and where they end. We'll also need a spot to meet." Kymir had an idea of where, but he would have to check it out first.

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 11:04 am

Kazuya looked at Kymir and nodded when he said that they just needed a plan. When Kymir said they needed a spot to meet, Kazuya grinned. "I have an idea. What if we went out of the valley to the other villages and found other ninja willing to help too?" And before Kymir could say that no one was allowed in or out of the village, Kazuya started again. "I found this one spot on the wall that's hidden by trees, and there's a small hole in it. I fit in it, so that means you should too. We could sneak out of there!" he said, keeping his voice low, despite how excited he was. Kazuya went over to the window and looked out, only to see an akatsuki coming down the street. He looked at Kymir. "Shh, one of them is coming down the street," he said. "Maybe he'll just pass right by us. They've been like that all day, I don't think they bother the people unless they start to make a fuss." Kazuya snickered. "No one will expect two kids to be doing all this," he said quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:24 pm

Kymir looked at Kazuya. He did start to say something, but Kaz cut him off and he pouted in turn. "Wait, you mean, we can really get out?" He said, trying to keep his voice low as well. Kymir then flipped off the couch as Kaz got up and walked away to the window. Kymir crawled up next to him to see what Kazuya was seeing. "I don't know," he said turning around and sliding to the floor. "What if we can't pull this off?"

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:09 pm

Kazuya nodded as Kymir asked if they could really get out. "Yeah, and from what I've seen, they don't go by there." Kazuya looked at Kymir as he came over to the window and stepped to the side so that he was out of sight of the window. If anything the akatsuki coming down the street would think they were just curious children. Kazuya then looked at Kymir as he said that he didn't know and questioned if they could pull it off. "Who's the one who needs to have confidence now?" he whispered harshly. "Do you want our home to stay like this?" he asked.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:18 pm

Kymir was far too prideful to go and tell Kazuya that he was just all talk a few moments ago. "Shut up," he snapped silently. "I'm just saying. Nothing goes over as easy as every says it does." Kymir crossed his arms and held his head up. "And of course I want my home to be free. No one wants a bunch of AKatsuki walking around in their home like they rule the place."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:21 pm

Kazuya gave a small laugh as Kymir told him to shut up. "Make me," he said almost playfully, even though now was hardly the time for it. "Yeah, but before, you were all 'oh, we need to have a plan, and where's your confidence Kazuya,' now weren't you?" he mocked with a small and mischievious grin. "That's what I'm saying! We can't let them walk around like they own us! No one owns us!" he whispered quietly.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:25 pm

Kymir looked at him before getting up and tackling him to the floor. "Don't mock me Kazuya," he said. Though it was clear that he was holding back a bit of laughter. Kymir then moved away from Kazuya. "So, just how do you plan on taking back the village?" He asked. "What happens if the others won't help us."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 pm

Kazuya grinned when Kymir tackled him, and pushed him off with a playful gleam in his eye. Despite having the akatsuki right outside their door, Kazuya wanted to go outside and run around, to go outside and play. When Kymir got back to the serious stuff, Kazuya huffed once and crossed his arms. "If the others won't help us, then we'll just have to find someone who will! There has to be someone who hates the akatsuki enough to help us, right?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Wed Sep 22, 2010 6:01 am

Kymir shrugged and fell on his back. Kicking his legs in the air lightly. "Somebody said alot of people hate the Akatsuki, their our common enemy, but what happens when fear gets a hold of us? You known all too well, look at our home." Kymir shook his head and then looked over to Kazuya. "And plus, people want power, what better way to acheive that than let tthe Akatsuki do your dirty work."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:04 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he fell on the ground. When he said that there were alot of people who hated the akatsuki, but feared them more, Kazuya looked angry. "Well if they don't hate the akatsuki enough to stand up to them, they should at least love their homes enough to stand up!" he said angrily.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:10 pm

Kymir turned his head. "Ever think that's the reason they're not fighting back," he said and turned onto his side. "Because they know it'll cause problems throughout the village." Kymir sighed. "We need to lure the Akatsuki out and convince the villagers that we won't harm the village," he said. "I mean, you're the Kage after all, so that should be easy for you, right?"

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:17 pm

Kazuya looked at Kymir as he said that was the reason that the villagers weren't fighting back, then looked down after Kymir said that it'd be easy for him to convince the villagers. "I don't know...." he said quietly. "I'm probably nothing like I was when I was big....the villagers won't even recognize me, or believe that a little kid was their kage..." When it came to acting as Kage again, Kazuya didn't think that was something he'd be able to do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kymir
Shoutenkage
Shoutenkage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Kymir gave an exaggerated sigh. "Stop acting like a baby. You want to save this village right?" He asked. "I'll be there to back you up as well as everyone else who believes in you." Kymir closed his eyes. "We just gotta be careful is all." He rolled onto his stomach. "Doubt is not an option."

Retired Death Kage
Retired Death Kage

Male

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   Wed Sep 22, 2010 8:33 pm

Kazuya gave a small growl at Kymir. "I am not acting like a baby," he said in irritation. He then went over and plopped on the couch. "How're we gonna get word around that I'm the kage without the akatsuki finding out?" He asked. The real thing Kazuya was scared about was that the akatsuki might've ended up coming for him. And he knew as a kid he couldn't fend them all off. Sure he'd taken on a hunter or two by himself before, but this was different. This was a whole group, in his own home.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Has To End   

Back to top Go down

This Has To End

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ninja Legend: A New Age :: Out of Character (OOC) :: Old Post-