Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Renewal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:00 pm

Bat fell back when she punched him. Landing on his back he sat there for a moment before wiping the blood from his face. "Someone's got a tempter," he said and stood up. He pulled his sword from his back and held the blade towards her throat. "You're getting a bit to comfortable," he said. His eyes cold. He then dropped the blade and slapped her.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Fallen

Character Age : 7
Number of posts : 135

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:05 pm

(OH SHIT LMAO)

Halo's anger didn't fade as he held a blade to her throat. "Isn't that what-" she started before Bat slapped her. Her head turned to the side, her eyes narrowed slightly. Her hand was still clenched into a fist and now she was more pissed that before, but she refrained from hitting him again. "Isn't that what you wanted? Me to get comfortable with being a demon?" she asked bitterly, her head still turned to the side. She then turned her head slightly to look at him out of the corner of her eye, her expression filled with rage.

But I don't regret, one single word I said
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:11 pm

Bat just looked at her. "You, it's not about how well you think you're getting comfortable with me," he said. His eye cold. "I will willing cut you down," he said. "Now piss off little miss sunshine," he said. He then put his blade up. "Watch yourself."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Halo only glared at Bat from the corner of her eye, never turning to fully look at him. She was never comfortable with Bat, even though she'd come a long way from when they'd first met. Like I wouldn't put up a fight. I'm just as willing to cut you down as you are me, she thought angrily. When he told her to piss off, she turned and looked away from him. "Screw you," she said, ignoring his warning. She could care less if they were on the same side, because truly, they would never be on the same side for real, even if she now was a demon like him. On top of that, it's the blood of the devil himself... Bat's words echoed in her head like an annoying song. She couldn't get them to stop repeating. Halo shoved her hands in the pockets of her jacket. "Why don't you go back to hell? It's the only place you're actually wanted. Oh wait, they kicked you out too didn't they," she said over her shoulder and kept walking with an irritated expression. She could care less if she was about to start a fight. She wanted there to be a fight. She was much too angry with Bat right now to go back to the Crested and pretend to be sweet little Hana.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:13 pm

Bat looked at her as she spoke to him and then and then told him to go back to hell because that was the only place he was wanted, then changed her miind and said he'd been kicked out as well. That was kind of true, but he was not really kicked out, though he sort of was. Bat's darker side stirred. Go ahead Bat, you and I both know she's not worth your time. Bat paused. "You're right," he said and drew his sword again. Bringing the blade down diagonally he sent a dark wave towards her.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:44 pm

Halo felt the sickening aura of Bat's darker side, and turned as she heard him say something, only to be hit by a dark wave. She went flying for a ways before she finally hit the ground. It was a few moments before she got back up, glaring at Bat. She pulled out the dark blue marble, which had at one point been the yellow one. It had changed to dark after Bat had changed her. It turned into a dark sword as she clasped it in her hand. She didn't say anything, but ran at Bat, slashing at him with the sword. In all reality, her love of fighting had been one of the other things that had goten her kicked out of heaven.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:08 pm

Bat saw her get hit and started to move forward. When she got her little orb out and turned it into a sword he smirked. Bat stepped back and brough his sword upwards to clash with her. He made sure to go under her sword with his own so he could force her sword upwards and then send a dark ball of energy at her with his free hand.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:32 pm

When Bat brought his sword up to clash with hers, she held her blade against his. "How long were you waiting to fight me again for, huh?" she asked, not a hint of amusement on her face like what she saw on Bat's face. She felt him gathering the dark energy in his one hand, but couldn't do anything to stop it. When he sent the ball of energy at her, she held her ground for a minute and slashed at Bat's stomach before being thrown back by the energy. She landed on the ground, on her side, and laid there for a few moments. What was wrong with her? She'd never fought this poorly before!! Halo slowly got up and snapped her fingers once, to cause an explosion in the air where Bat was a second later. He knew what it was when she snapped her fingers, sure, but that didn't mean it was easy to dodge. The red marble had never reappeared, so she could do this whenever she wanted now without giving it away. The same with the black marble. It had never reappeared either. Which meant she could summon her shield at a whim as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:07 am

Bat felt her blade slice through his clothing and into his skin. So she wasn't all that useless. Whens he snapped her fingers he didn't expect much to happen without her orb, so he was knocked back by the explosion. He blade landing a ways away from him. "Looks like someone's of so evil blood may just be giving them new strength?" He made it a question just for the fun of it. He then went for his sword, but at a walking pace. "And I've been waiting to fight you since our previous fight," he said.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:19 pm

Halo's hand clenched into a fist as he said that her 'evil blood' was giving her new powers. She stood up with her sword in hand, her eyes downcast and her hair hanging around her face. "My blood....whether it's been poisoned with your own...is not evil," she said coldly. She looked at him from the top of her eye as he went over to get his sword. (the one person i see when i think of Halo here, is Lucy from Elfen Lied) "Looks like we've both been waiting for this fight then. You still have your mark, don't you Bat?" she asked with a small mischievous smile. She'd let him pick up his sword. She wouldn't down him if he wasn't armed. She didn't fight like that.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:06 pm

(new orbs!)

"But yet you call me evil and my blood runs through your veins," he said. He shook his head. "Okay, so be it." He then picked up his blade. "Your move, Fallen," he said using the old name he used to give her. Bat was an ass, but he could care less for the reason of knowing he was possibly bringing misery to those around him. Bat turned his blade. "Come on." He couldn't kill her, but he would have enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:25 pm

(yeps, made'em myself....well, sorta. i did the effects n everything, like the fading and stuff)

Halo glared at him. She wasn't evil. She would refuse to believe that her blood was evil. And unlike the refusal she'd had before when she thought of her being sent down here as punishment, the refusal she felt now was something she would never, ever change her mind on. When he picked up his blade, she held onto her blade tightly. Halo took the white marble (I changed it from pink, so this one is the air one now) and clasped it in her hand. This one increased Halo's speed. The thing about Halo's marbles were, even if one knew how they worked, they were still quite a task to avoid. Halo ran at Bat, her speed doubled at least and slashed her sword up at him. She wouldn't let him get under it this time.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:33 pm

(too cool!)

Bat turned his balde and blocked Halo's. She was moving faster. He was at a disadvantage, which was not his style. Backing up to avoid her blade since she wouldn't allow the same attack twice, he turned his blade again and then brought it down on hers. He wasn't going to lose to some angel who'd been cursed to live down here. Bat started to believe that him and Halo being here at the same time was no conencident.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Tue Oct 05, 2010 10:59 am

(Do they look okay? I think I need to edit them again, the shadows look a bit weird)

Halo, for some reason, was getting really into this fight, which wasn't usual in other opponents she faced. When Bat blocked her blade, then backed up and tried to bring his blade down, she pulled the green marble out of her pocket, clasped it in her hand, and moved to the side to dodge the sword. Four marbles at once was pushing it, but since the other two were permenantly in her, she figured she might try to use more this time. The green marble was the one that increased her strength. So that combined with the increased speed would give her a definite advantage. After quickly moving to the side to avoid Bat's strike, Halo swung her sword at Bat's side. She wouldn't lose this fight, and it sure as hell wouldn't be a draw like the first time they met. (or was it the second time they met?)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:41 pm

(They look good)
(and it the first time)

Bat couldn't keep up with her speed. It had increased past his own so when she hit him he spun and hit the ground. "That's it, play time's over," he said and got his sword. He stood up and swung the blade upwards. A green glow surrounding the sword it whipped like green hell fire at Halo.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:48 pm

Halo stood her ground, feeling herself getting tired already, not just from the hits she'd received, but because she was using alot of marbles at once. Perhaps it hadn't been such a smart idea to try that out without testing it first. She looked at Bat as he got up and said playtime was over. She really, really hated it when he said stuff like that, because it only meant pain to come. He was lucky she couldn't use her true form, or he'd be dead by now. As the sword started glowing green, Halo gripped her sword and held it defensively in front of her. But that wasn't good enough to stave off the attack, because it was some kind of green fire. When it hit Halo, she flew across the ground, rolling a few times before stopping. She laid there curled up for a few moments. She felt like her entire body was burning. She blinked the forming tears away, glad that she'd been facing away from Bat. Slowly, Halo pushed herself up, but she couldn't go for an attack just yet, so she only held her sword and waited. She'd have to use the shield soon enough, because she wouldn't be able to move fast enough to block all his attacks just with her sword.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 17, 2010 12:26 am

Bat swung his blade back and forth over his shoulder. "Come on Halo, don't tell me you're done already." He started towards her, taking small slow steps. "If this is all you can dish out then you're not going to make the cut," he told her. "I didn't have you come to the Akatsuki so you could slow us down. We don't take likely to weaklings, and you know me well enough to know I despise the weak." He stopped when he was about eight feet away. "What's it going to be Halo."
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:36 pm

Halo narrowed her eyes when he started talking. Her breaths were already coming deeper than before. Crap...I have to end this soon.. she thought. When he stopped, Halo snapped her fingers, the ground exploding under Bat. At the same time, she ran at him quickly, swiping her sword up at him, expecting that he'd dodged the explosion and wasn't able to see her through the dust it'd kicked up.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Bat wasn't stupid. Halo and her little tricks weren't hard to catch on to. Bring his sword sideways he slashed right through the ground that had been exploded into the air. Moving forward he clashed with Halo. "Look who's gotten into the habit of blowing things up." He said and started to force her back. "I think I'll report this to Deidara, he'll take a liking to you." His voice was sinister and held a darkness that reflected in his aura.
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Wed Oct 27, 2010 6:34 pm

Halo swallowed when Bat blocked her attack. She could see that she wasn't going to win this one. She'd gotten weaker, and for that she was starting to hate herself. How could she lose to such a lowly demon? When Bat said that Deidara would take a liking to her because she liked to blow things up she said nothing, taking a step back when he forced her blade back. She wouldn't be able to hold this up for long. Then she remembered that she had her dark marble still combined with her. Please do something useful, she thought. Drawing from the strength the green marble gave her, she pushed Bat's blade back and then jumped back using the extra speed from the white marble. She then slashed her sword down diagonally in Bat's direction and sent a black vortex (much like the giant water vortex kakashi used against zabuza) spiraling towards him. She stood there a moment to see if it'd hit. She was surprised by the new technique that seemingly came out of nowhere, but now wasn't really the time for being surprised.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:41 am

The vortex caught him off guard and he was swept away. Halo had a few new tricks up her sleeve. When he was finally out of the vortex he stood up. "You've gotten better," Bat said. "If you weren't dark you wouldn't be near cabable of doing what you are now." Bat grinned. "Want to continue?"
Back to top Go down
Halo
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:30 pm

When Halo saw Bat get back up, her heart sunk. Again she said nothing when he spoke and told her that she wouldn't be able to do any of this if she weren't dark. She'd never hated a creature before she'd met Bat, but she hated him more than she was sure that anyone had ever hated anything before. When he grinned and asked her if she wanted to continue, her eyes narrowed and she allowed her dark blade to disappear. "Leave me alone," she said before turning and starting away. She knew she wouldn't win this fight, so she'd walk away with her life, knowing that she'd lost this one. It would only prompt her to start training more. That's all this fight did for her was convince her that she was only getting weaker. She needed to learn to use her new powers or she'd never beat Bat.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Bat sat down on the grund as she told him to leave her alone. "Halo, Halo, Halo. Yet again she turns her back and walks away from battle. How many times will you run away from destiny?" He gave a chuckle. "That's okay, our time will come again, I'll see you at home, Halo."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Renewal   

Back to top Go down

Renewal

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2