Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Time to Wing It

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Time to Wing It   Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:56 pm

Soul's chest rose and fell slowly as he pressed up against the wall. But his heart was pounding at a hundred miles an hour. He'd smack talked an Akatsuki and now he was running for his life. It wasn't that he was scared, he just knew what he was up against. He'd once before been in the Akatsuki, but later left to live as a loner before coming to the Death. Now they were being over run by the same people he'd left. "I'll just have to wing it," he whispered with a sigh. Reaching for his sword he got it off his back and let the blade extend, breaking into small segments like it was a chain. "Here we go," he said and came from around the building's edge and lashed out with the sword. The sword moved like a snake towards the person in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Princess of Darkness, The Tormentor

Character Age : 31
Female
Number of posts : 332

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Krissy wouldn't let some brat smack talk her. She'd show the kid his mistake. She knew he used to be in the akatsuki, and she didn't take lightly to deserters. Krissy wasn't one to run after people who ran away, but she certainly wouldn't let him get away without some kind of punishment for going up against her. She wouldn't even have to turn into her older form for this one, the kid was so small. She wasn't like Itachi, she didn't go easy on kids (bet that's who you were hoping for, huh?). As Krissy walked after where she saw the kid go to, she stopped with a grin as he walked out. "Gutsy move," she said, pulling out a kunai and blocking the sword. She could've just as easily pulled out her chain and caught the sword in it, but it was more risky than simply blocking it. So it seemed this kid used something like chains as well. She'd show him how a real master did it. She whipped her kunai at him, then ran at him, dodging under his sword and aiming a kick at his stomach. "You shoulda stayed with the akatsuki," she said with a grin as she made her attack.

Believe only in your own strength.
Take life as it comes and beat the shit out of it when it opposes you.

This is my way of life. If you don't like it, well that's too damn bad for you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:14 pm

Soul jerked the sword back when she blocked it and came at him. He wouldn't have mind snacking on her soul, but she was a fierce opponent from what he heard. Soul never fought her, but he was sure the rumors were true. "Or maybe I'm better off not," he said and jumped into the air, spinning over her, he used his blade like a helicopter propeller to slice down as spun.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:44 pm

As soon as the kid jumped into the air, Krissy started a jutsu, wasting no time. Chain manipulation, she thought with a smirk. Her chain belt uncoiled from her waste and flew into the air, in an attempt to wrap itself around Soul's leg and slam him to the ground. Krissy moved herself to the side in order to dodge the snake-like blade. He was in the air, which meant he couldn't move much, even with that sword of his. Krissy pulled out several shuriken and threw them at Soul.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Soul looked down as he saw a chain coming at his leg. He turned to the side and got several kunai's out. Throwing them at the chain he planned on deflecting them just enough so that he could get some distance between the two of them. What he didn't know was that Krystalia had already thrown shuriken at him. Getting hit he dropped to the ground, standing up a moment later. "You're not bad, for a girl," he said. Pulling the shuriken out of their marks he threw them back at her. Soul then ran around Krystalia and struck out with his blade again. This time the sword shot upwards and then struck down.
Back to top Go down
Krystalia
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Female

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:40 am

Krissy only looked at the kid as he got up and made his remark. That was the kind of thing that'd gotten him in trouble with her to begin with. Again, she'd show him his mistake. "You're not bad either. For a toddler," she said with a small smirk. As his blade struck at her again, she moved her head to the side a little, and her chain flew up and wrapped itself around the end of the sword as it was inches away from Krissy's face, holding the chain-like blade in place. "But you're gonna need a lot more than 'not bad' to beat me!" she said, running at him and aiming a punch at his stomach while her chain held his blade in place. (not trying to godmod here, I swear)

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:37 am

Soul didn't want to drop his blade, it would only mean he'd be completely defensive. Trying the blade again, he couldn't get it loose. That meant he'd have to think up a plan within less than five second because Krissy was coming for him. Five seconds was a short time to think, though. Not being able to stop the blow he doubled over. "Nice shot, but just because I'm half your size doesn't necessarily mean I can't handle myself." He then grabbed her arm and used it to flip himself into the air and kicked her in the side of the neck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to Wing It   

Back to top Go down

Time to Wing It

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1