Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A Beautiful Dark Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:02 pm

Felix was tempted to pick Serenity up. That way they'd get out much quicker, but he had something to do before they could leave. "We're in a race against time," he said. "I told you before that it wasn't an accident. Someone within the Sand Village has been seeping information to the Waterfall," he said. "That's were Hunter was suppose to go. It was all a set up. The guy who's been seeping information is of a high rank and knew Hunter kept the map with him at all times." Felix turned a corner and stopped for a moment. He had to think, running was not going to get them anywehre.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:08 pm

(This calls for some, that's right, you guessed it: DRAMATIC MUSIC)

Serenity looked at Felix as he explained. Okay, so someone from the Sand was a spy for the Waterfall, what did that have to do with her? Then it hit her. She stopped as Felix did. "They think I have the map?" she asked, sounding a little frightened at the thought. She was almost glad that Felix hadn't given her the second piece to the letter. Almost. She looked around. Suddenly she wondered why it was always Felix they assigned to protect her. But that thought was fleeting and was replaced with a wondering of what they were going to do. She didn't know how she'd handle it if Felix got hurt because of her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:15 pm

(you've got to love dramatic music)

"Yes, but what they don't know is that I have the second part," he told her. "You're at risk because you were seen with Hunter before he died." Felix stepped around her. "But regardless if the get the half I have, there's another peice missing." Felix hated this kind of work. He was more of a kill you now and forget the rest guy. Not the figure out the mystery first. "And no one knows where it's at, not even me." He slipped a kunai out of his sleeve and looked at Serenity. "You wouldn't happen to know where it's at, would you?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:22 pm

Even after Felix told Serenity that she was at risk because she was seen with Hunter, she didn't regret one moment of it. She only looked at him when he said that there was still another piece missing. She didn't strike Hunter as the type of guy who had so many secrets. She shook her head as he asked if she knew where the other piece was. "I don't have the faintest idea," she said. It was true, she didn't even know there was a map before today. "But what are we going to do? How're we gonna get them off our trail? If we kill one, they're sure to send more, aren't they?" she asked, unintentionally using the word we when she said if they kill one.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:28 pm

Felix shook his head. "Like you're really going to kill someone," he said sarcastically. "Leave that stuff to me, you just sit back and relax." He told her. "I'm not going to let you get kidnapped or anything." He looked at her and sighed. "Can you follow directions today? If not then tell me now." Felix then stepped away from the wall as two ninja came down. Serenity was the least of his worries. He figured if she got scared enough she'd use her powers. Knocking the first guy into the wall he dunked under the seconds fist and planted the kunai in his chest before pushing him back. He looked at Serenity. "Answer."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:34 pm

Serenity only looked to the side when he said as if she was gonna kill someone. "I didn't mean it like that," she said under her breath. Serenity turned slightly red when he said he wasn't going to let her get kidnapped or anything. "Cuz I'm worried about that," she said sarcastically. What am I, the damsel in distress? she thought in irritation. When he asked if she could follow directions, she blinked, but apparently took too long to answer, because next thing she knew, two ninja came out of no where and attacked. She swallowed and when he told her to answer she nodded. "Y-yeah," she said.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:40 pm

Felix looked her over as she answer. "Then we need to move. You follow my every direction, down to the T. If not, don't think you'll get out of this without serious injury." He then took her by the wrist and started off. Entering a building he closed the door behind him and headed for the stairs expecting Serenity to follow. Opening a door he saw a bag on the dresser. "Get dressed," he told her and opened the bag and tossing Serenity one of her shirts and pants. "The bathroom's over there," he said pointing. He then started pulling stuff out the bag. He grabbed his own clothes and started to pull off his suit and shirt. "Be quick," he told her as he slipped on his shirt.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:51 pm

Serenity nodded when he said that they needed to move and followed him. She blinked when they went into a building and there was a bag on the dresser. She only looked at him when he said gets dressed, then pointed to the bathroom. How'd her stuff get there? She nodded and hurried into the bathroom, changing out of the dress and into her clothes, coming out moments later. She was a naturally fast changer, she just hoped that Felix was done by the time she got out.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:56 pm

Felix finished changing and then sat on the ground for a moment. He never noticed that he was hit until whenever he was just sitting around. "Great," he said and got up. The ninja had gotten lucky. Felix checked his headset. "I've got her to the building. We're getting ready to move again." He then waited for a response. "Understood, give me an hour." Felix closed the bag. "Serenity, you ready?" He asked looking out the window from behind the curtain.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:01 pm

Serenity didn't hear Felix on his headset. Well, she had, but she didn't say anything. What was happening in an hour? When he asked if she was ready, she quickly came out. "Yes, I'm ready," she said. "Where're we going?" she asked. She knew she'd been asking a lot of questions, but given the circumstances, she'd say she had a right to. Though Felix would probably get irritated that she wasn't just listening and following directions.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:06 pm

Felix wanted to hit himself. He'd forgotten to cover up the wound before calling her out. Side stepping his picked up his jacket and put it on. He then looked at her over his shoulder. "Back to the funeral," he said. "I can't tell you any more than that." He started to for the door. "Once I finish there we're leaving for a small outpost located not too far out from here."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:16 pm

Serenity couldn't help but wonder why Felix wouldn't turn towards her, and her shoulders fell when she realized. "You're hurt," she said, sounding worried. "Aren't you?" she said, walking quickly up to him as he started for the door and she looked over his front only to see that he was bleeding. He'd gotten hurt because of her. She told him that she'd listen to him, but....she needed to heal his wound. "Why didn't you say anything?" she asked, looking at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:22 pm

Felix sighed. "It's just a flesh wound. We don't have time to be worrying about something that can't kill me." He told her. He then opened the door and pushed past her and started down the stairs. When they reached the bottom he stopped. Something didn't feel right. It was quiet, not that type of quiet that you enjoy when you're reading a book, but that type when you're home alone and you got that feeling someone's in the house with you, someone that shouldn't be there. "Serenity, don't move." His icy blue eyes scanned the room. Someone was in there, but he didn't know who, or where. Whoever it was, they were skilled, like an assassin.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:29 pm

Serenity only looked at him for a moment as he said that it was only a flesh wound. It's the pain that counts against us, she thought sadly, then followed him as he started down the stairs. Serenity stopped as he told her not to move. "What's wrong," she asked quietly. Suddenly she was scared, more than she'd been most other times when she'd been in situations like this. She felt the way that Rumiko felt whenever he encountered Felix. Even if Felix hadn't told her not to move, she would've frozen in place anyways.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:41 pm

Felix shook his head. "Shut up." He closed his eyes. Where are you? Unintentionally he got his answer. A kunai whizzed past him. Felix moved to the side only to catch a glimpse of a blue hair before something hit him. Felix dropped instantly. He'd fought people that were stronger and faster than him, but never like this. Just how important was this treasure map? No, how important for the treasure itself. Catching his breath he looked up to see someone had a kunai to Serenity's throat.

"I've heard stories of the Silver Death, but I'm not impressed," the guy said. He looked at Serenity. "You're a cutie."

Evil Dude

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:48 pm

(He doesn't look very evil....and he sounds even less threatening than his picture says)

Serenity fell silent when Felix told her to shut up. She only watched when a kunai flew past Felix and drew in a sharp intake of breath. Her eyes widened when only a second later Felix dropped to the ground. "Fel-" she started towards him but stopped when she felt the cold of metal against her neck. She swallowed. "I...I don't have what you're looking for," she said quietly. She was obviously terrified, but in an enclosed space like this there wasn't much she could do as far as winds went. She didn't know what to do. Felix was down and this guy didn't seem to be playing around, even though his demeanor said otherwise.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:58 pm

(looks can be decieving!)

"Actually do you know what I want. I want your map and we'll be on our merry little way," he said. "If you don't cooperate I will not be a very nice person." He gave a small chuckle. "So tell me, where is it? Don't be shy, Serenity." He shook his head. "If you don't tell, not only will I be less plesant than I already am, I'll make your life a living nightmare, by destroy him." He pointed the kunai at Felix.

Eyes narrowed Felix got up. The little brat had it him in his wound. This guy was skilled. "Are you the one who's been leaking information?" He asked. He was buying time to figure out how to get Serenity loose. He didn't want to hurt her in the crossfire. Felix grinned. "You've heard stories of me? Heh, if you think what's said in stories compare to what I'm going to do to you, then you're as stupid as you look."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:09 pm

(Ikr?)

Serenity swallowed when he said that he wanted the map. She didn't have it. She kept quiet until the guy mentioned Felix and pointed the kunai at him. Her chest by this point was killing her and she was starting to feel rather faint. She couldn't let this man hurt Felix because of some relationship she had that got screwed up by some spy. She didn't hear Felix speak, but spoke just as he'd finished his last sentence, her eyes on the ground. "I don't know where your map is," she said. But before the ninja could do anything she started again. "But I know the location of whatever it is you're looking for. I can take you there," she said quietly. Perhaps Felix would hate her for this, think her a fool, but she couldn't allow him to be harmed because of her. Even if the feeling wasn't returned, Serenity cared too much for Felix to allow that to happen.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:18 pm

Felix scarcly heard the rest of Serenity's sentence. He was not about to sit and let this happen. She had no clue where the map was because he had it, and the other part this idiot that was making threats didn't know existed. Felix got up and seperated Felix from the other ninja. Just as fast he swiped the kunai from the guy and hit him square with it.

The ninja didn't see Felix move until the guy had hit him. Falling backwards he crashed into a table. "I'm impressed," he said sounding hurt. He rolled over and got up. "But I'm taking the girl." He then made copies of himself and surrounded Felix. "You're not going to get far, I've already inserted enough poison into your system to mobolize a bull elephant. The more you move, the quicker it spreads. You may be immortal Felix, but we know all about you." He then gave a hysterical laugh and walked over to Serenity. "Lead the way."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:25 pm

Serenity barely knew what'd happened the next few seconds. She was feeling more and more faint by the second. Then she heard a crash, and talking. She only caught bits and pieces of it though. She heard the last bits of what the ninja said to Felix. He'd poisoned him. Serenity could feel tears forming in her eyes, but didn't allow them to get to the point where they flowed over. When the ninja came over to her and told her to lead the way, she cast an apologetic look to Felix before starting to walk. She knew it was in the Unknown in a cave. But there were bound to be a lot of caves in the Unknown. Factoring that in, Serenity figured the cave would be well hidden. And since no one had ever come out alive, she wouldn't have to worry about this guy once she got there. Her only worry was if she was going to make it out before she became too weak to move anymore. And she was already on the fast track to fainting. She didn't know how lenient this guy was, but she figured it wasn't much. And if she didn't get a move on, he'd probably make her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:34 pm

The ninja cast a grin at Felix and tehn headed out with Serenity. "So, where is it?" He asked. "And how long is this going to take, I'm on a busy schedule," he told her. He then looked at his watch then up at the sky. "And don't try anything funny or else."

Felix felt like he was burning from the inside out. Already on his knees he completely just gave in. His hands wrapped around his sides he waited. There was nothing he could do in this state. Serenity had been kidnapped by some half witted assassin and he was laying around like some useless genin. It only took an hour before two ninja arrived at the scene. Both of them sighed simutaniously.

"Didn't think you'd be laying around here," said the brown haired one. "But don't worry, we'll fix everything up, where's the girl." Felix mouthed the words Unknown. "Alright then," said the red head. "Walker, you're faster than I am, so go ahead and intercept them. When I get him up, we''ll meet you, do whatever you can." The brown head nodded. "Understood," and he left.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:42 pm

Serenity kept her gaze down as they went. She hoped that he knew she was immortal so he wouldn't try and kill her once he had found what he was looking for. She felt like she'd betrayed both Hunter and Felix. She didn't look at the ninja as he asked where it was. "It's in a cave in the Unknown," she said. "And don't worry, I didn't plan on it," she said coldly when he told her not to try anything funny. What could she possibly do? "It won't take long," she said simply. She hoped that it wouldn't. She was terrified and was barely even conscious as she walked. The heat of the day wasn't helping either. When they got to the entrance of the Unknown she stopped and took a quick glance around. She didn't have the faintest idea where to go from there, but she would make it look like she did. If worst came to worst, she could bury this loser in a random cave if it didn't turn out to be the right one. "This way," she said as she started off again only a moment after stopping. She swallowed. She didn't know what she was going to do...

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 10:52 pm

The guy pushed her foward as she started to walk. "Move faster," he said. He had no idea she was just as clueless as he was. "So you been to this place before," he asked. "Cause I got the feeling that if you ahve you;ve taken the treasure already," he said suspciously.

Walker dropped from a tree as the two entered the forest. He'd been trailing them for the longgest. Entering the unknown he followed quietly. Climbing a tree a moved above. At the moment Serenity started walking he came out of the tree and kicked the guy in the chest. "Hello Ms. Serenity, I'm Walker Ikira, your personal bodyguard for the time being. I'm on your side." He held a kunai in his hand. "Oh and I have a message for you from Felix Kuriyama, Captain of Squad 5 Division 4. 'If you ever do something this stupid again, I'll show you the side of me people hear in stories." Walker smiled.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Mon Oct 18, 2010 11:02 pm

Serenity nearly stumbled forward as the guy pushed her, but didn't say anything. When he said that he had the feeling she'd taken the treasure already, she glanced at him from over her shoulder. "I'm immortal, what possible use could I have in finding treasures? Hiding them is where the real fun is," she said with a small smirk. A fake smirk, but this guy didn't know that. She turned and looked back in front of her, the smirk fading. She couldn't help but be shocked to see someone jump out of the tree and dropkick the guy. But at the same time she couldn't help but be relieved. When he introduced himself, she quickly went over to him, away from her so-called 'kidnapper'. She didn't smile, but only sighed when Walker delivered Felix's message. He was pissed at her. But this was no time to be thinking about that. "Please be careful, this man is extremely fast," she told him. Why had this guy come alone? If Felix couldn't take him on, how much of a chance did this Walker character have? Serenity swallowed and looked back to where the other nameless ninja was. She was actually shaking, something that had never happened unless she'd been injured, which she hadn't. If this man could take Felix down so quickly, he was truly something to be feared.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:05 am

The guy smacked against a tree. "Where the hell did you come from you little monkey." He stood up. "No matter, I'm going to kill you anyways and move along with my life." He said. He pulled out two kunai and quick threw them at Walker. "You have no idea who I am. I'm Dantes Black."

Dantes Black, a name that hadn't been heard in years. The guy had just up and disappeared out of the Death Valley over ten years ago. Most people knew him for his ambitions. Wanting to rule over the Death Valley, take over all the villages, bring down the AKatsuki, become the richest man alive. And he was very capable. He had the speed of a stealth ninja, the attitude of a death ninja, and wide variety of jutsu. He was near unstoppable.

Walker didn't take his eyes off of Dantes and Serenity spoke with him. "I've been informed," he said. "My job is to protect you until the others get here. Not worry about my own safety," he added when Dantes said who he was. Walker blocked both kunai. "Names mean little to me, sorry."

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Dark Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next