Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A Beautiful Dark Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 am

Serenity froze when the ninja stated his name. She'd heard of him. Of all the people for me to get kidnapped by.... she thought, horrified. Serenity looked at Walker as he said that he had to protect her until the others arrived. She wanted to tell him not to take any unnecessary risks, but ninja hardly ever listened after they were given their missions. She knew this all to well. "The others...so there will be more ninja coming to help?" she asked. It never occurred to her that Felix would be one of those other ninja, seeing as how he'd been immobilized. She was a bit relieved. Even a ninja as skilled as Dantes was supposed to be, he could hardly take on multiple ninja at once. Or so she believed. She hoped the others would arrive soon. She didn't want Walker getting killed on her behalf, even though she barely knew the man. He looked familiar though. She thought for a few moments that she might've healed him before.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:56 pm

Dantes would not let some inexperience ninja talk to him in any kind of way. Running at Walker he threw some more kunai at him and then kicked him in the chest making his impact strong enough to know the ninja back. But Dantes wasn't finished yet. He attacked in combos. His leg still against Walker's chest he turned and brought his elbow down on his back. "How do you like that!"

"Yes, others are coming. Stephen if attending Felix, they'll join us shortly." He then blocked the kunai. Walker stepped back and went to block Dantes attack but failed. The other ninja was much faster. The kick knocked the wind out of him and his breath caught in his throat. He didn't have much time to react for another blow came and he dropped to his knees. He couldn't breath. Holding one hand to his throat and the other to his chest he cough, trying to get some air to his lungs.

Stephen was working as fast as he could. Naturally he was worried about his brother Walker, but he had faith. "Almost done," he told Felix. Both Stephen and Walker happened to be Felix' subbordinates. Training under him had been hell, but overall it was worth it. Stephen was hoping that training was going to pay off for his brother.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:26 pm

Serenity's eyes widened as Dantes ran to Walker and started attacking him. She backed up. She had to do something or Dantes would end up killing Walker. But she didn't know how much she could do with her powers just yet, but she knew enough to at least help a little. She hoped this would work at least for a minute so that Walker could get back on his feet. Serenity sent a strong wind blowing in Dantes' direction. She'd tried to make it somethign like a slicing wind, but she didn't think it worked too well. She hoped that it would at least knock Dantes off his balance for a few seconds.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:02 pm

Dantes felt an unexpected wind and was blown sideways. "Looks like someone has a bit of power. I bet you were planning on blowing me off a cliff," he said. His eyes flashed angrily. "I've just decided I don't need you anymore. I'll find teh treasure on my own," he said and started for Serenity full speed. A kunai in his hand ready to kill.

Walker still couldn't catch his breath, but Serenity was in danger. And the fate that awaited him for protecting her didn't even come near to the one he'd receive from Felix if Serenity wasn't unharmed when he arrived. Getting up he threw two shuriken at Dantes, but instead of going directly at him they went around him and came back towards Walker. Spinning past Walker he got up. "Just because I'm nto as strong as you doesn't mean you can just underestimate me like that," he said and started his hand signs. "Death Drop." Two razor sharp claws came up on the strings that were were attatched to the shuriken and caught Dantes in a grasp. "Ms. Serenity, now would be a good time to come over here," he said politely as Dantes struggled to get free.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:09 pm

(LMFAO, the punishment didn't come near what Felix would do to him. XD)

Serenity's eyes widened with fear as Dantes said that he didn't need her anymore. Hadn't he heard her say that she was immortal. Her eyes wide, she took a step back as Dantes came at her. She didn't quite know what'd happened when something came up and caught Dantes in a grasp. At least, not until Walker had told her to get over there. She ran over to him, shaking slightly. "Thank you," she said a little quietly. She tried not to clasp her hand to her chest in pain, but she couldn't help but flinch. That last shock nearly had her fainting, but she didn't want to because Walker might've needed her help at some point, and she didn't want to be some useless damsel in distress.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:19 pm

(lol)

Walker shook his head. "It's my job, and I should be thanking you." His voice was strained. He was blacking out. No oxygen was coming at all. He had to keep himself from dropping to the ground. Just a little longer, he thought. Then Felix and Stephen would be there, atleast he hoped.

Dantes broke lose after a moments struggled. "Amatuer. Think that jutsu could hold me forever," he asked. He then gave a wild laugh. "You're turning colors, what happened? Not getting enough air. Here let me open up a second windpipe for you," he said. His movements were quick. By the time he'd gotten to Walker he'd cloned himself. One clone went for Serenity, while a second clone and the real Dantes attacked Walker. "Time to meet your end!"

A flash of silver and there stood Felix. Blocking the way between Serenity and the clone. His head was bowed. "You just can't keep out of trouble, can you?" He said and looked up. Faint blue flames danced in Felix's eyes as he grabbed the clone by the throat. "You're messing with the wrong ninja." He tightened his grip and the clone burst into smoke. Stephen on the other hand had stopped both Dantes and the clones attack. He had both by the wrist. "You sure don't fight fair."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:26 pm

Serenity looked at Dante again when he made a clone and headed for both of them. Serenity gasped and stepped back, even though she knew it wouldn't do much. Only a second later Felix had appeared in front of her. She was almost as scared to see him as she was relieved to see that he was here and okay. She didn't say anything when he said that she couldn't keep out of trouble. She wanted to blame it on the curse, but at the moment she found she could barely speak at all. She swallowed as the clone disappeared and her gaze fell. She felt very, very faint all of the sudden. And she didn't have any worries about fainting anymore, but still, she wanted to make sure that Dantes was dead before she relaxed. She was doing all she could right then not to fall forward, and she was sure that her face was probably rather pale.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:35 pm

Felix walked, he literally walked over to Dantes who couldn't get free of Stephen's grasp. "Where were we," he asked. A grin spreading across his face. "That's right, you'd just hit me with enough poison to immobolize a bull elephant," he said. Felix narrowed his eyes. "Well, I'm about to hit you with enough force to immobolize a bull elephant." He then hit the guy square in the face. The impact was was forceful enough to make Stephen release his grasp so he wouldn't get dragged off with Dantes.

"I'll go check on these two, sir." He said. He then went to Serenity. "Hello, I'm Stephen Ikita. It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Serenity, but I must say, you're looking awful pale, care to sit down?" He asked. He had a friendly smile despite all that was happening. He then looked to Walker. "Shall I..." He was cut off when Walker told him that he'd be fine and to handle Serenity first. "Okay."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:42 pm

Serenity watched as Felix went over to Dantes and punched him. She was worried about him still, but with the other two ninja here as well, she figured she didn't have much to worry about. She only hoped that Felix wouldn't get hurt too badly. She looked at the ninja who came over and introduced himself as Stephen Ikita. When he asked if she cared to sit down because she looked pale, she didn't say anything for a moment, then nodded slightly. "I think...that's a good idea," she said almost blankly. She allowed herself to sink slowly to the ground. In all honesty, she didn't feel too well. She almost felt sick. In all her immortal years, she'd never been in a situation quite as bad as this one had been. She sat down with her legs bent to the side. She looked over towards Felix to see how he was doing.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:50 pm

Stephen looked at Serenity. "Is there anything that I can do for you? Maybe you can tell me why you look as white as a ghost? It would help me, help you." He told her. His red hair fell into his eyes and swept it to the side. Both him and Walker were awfully calm about this entire thing.

Dantes saw the world go round and round when Felix hit him. He landed upside down, his head spinning, and the world disfigured. "How did you..." He flipped over. His neck was killing him. "It's not possible! No one can just get rid of my poison."

Felix was sick of this guys talk. "Walker said it before. Do not underestimate that of which you do not know. Inexperienced, yes, but useless far from it." Felix then hit the guy again. "Walker is calm and quick. His techniques are based souly on taijutsu. Stephen, like his brother is calm, but he'd got more strength as you have witnessed, and he's very skilled in medical jutsu. The two of them make a deadly team." Felix grinned. "Oh, and no one said I'd gotten ridden of your poison, just extracted enough to move so I could kill you." Dantes gasped in horror. "Impressed yet?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:57 pm

Serenity looked at Stephen as he asked if there was anything he could do for her. She didn't know how to tell him it in as few words as possible. "My...my chest...." she said. She wondered if he knew she was immortal. "There's...an old wound on it...and...." she couldn't finish before she flinched in pain and fell silent, one hand on her chest. It hurt just to talk. She wasn't even watching what was going on with Felix and Dantes anymore. Her eyes were flickering slightly as she tried to stay conscious.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:03 pm

Stephen scratched his head as she spoke in bits and peices, but it was enough for him to get an idea. "The heart?" He shook his head. "No, don't talk," he told her. "Don't worry, I'll take very good care of you. I promise." He looked over his shoulder at Felix then back to Serenity. "Don't pass out on me just yet," he told her and got some gloves out of his bag. He then got a needle and two tubes of medicine. "This might hurt a bit, but I promis you, it'll be worth it." He then mixed the two tubes together, and withdrew some of the liquid. Holding Serenity's arm he placed the needle into her arm.

Dantes couldn't believe how fast this fight had just turned. He was just about to kill when the two of them showed up. Dunking under Felix's arm he hit Felix in the stomach, not once, not twice, but three times before jumping into the air and kicking him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Serenity didn't say anything as he told her that he'd take care of her. She tried to keep her vision from blurring as he told her to stay awake. She didn't care if it hurt, because it would be nothing compared to the pain she was in now. She didn't even feel it as he put the needle into her arm. But then she felt a slight burning sensation. It was still nothing in comparison. Her eyes drifted to the fight in progress but when she saw Felix get hit, her eyes widened slightly. "Fe-" she started but then froze as her breath seemed to get caught in her throat from a rising pain. She stayed silent as the pain rose up. Scratch that, the pain was worse than before. But it only lasted a few seconds before the pain started fading. She gave a sigh as the pain numbed down immensely from before. She looked at Stephen and gave him a small grateful smile. "Thank you," she said quietly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:21 pm

Stephen eyes widdened when she started to speak. "Sssh," he told her. He then watched as she seemed to go through a little phase before becoming calm. He stood up. "No problem," he said. He then went over to Walker and looked him over. He whispered something to the other ninja and then left to where Felix was. Walker got up and walked over to Serenity and held a kunai in his hand, facing the battle that was going on.

Felix hadn't had enough time to recover. Unlike Serenity, his two squadmates didn't hold him back. They healed and went straight into battle. Felix held his ground through the punches, but couldn't react fast enough to block the kick. Dantes was pleased by this. "You still can't beat me."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:29 pm

Serenity watched as Stephen got up then joined Felix. Her eyes followed over to the battle, watching slightly terrified as Dantes kicked Felix. She didn't care if he was going to be mad at her, if this kept up, Serenity would make herself a distraction so that Felix or one of the others could take Dantes out. So what if she got hurt a little. She didn't want Felix and the others getting hurt. Whether it was on her behalf or not, she didn't like seeing them get hurt like this.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Stephen moved past Felix without worry. This was how Squad 5 worked. Felix had carved it into Walker and Stephen's heads that he should be the least of their worries. So now, he didn't bother with the Blue Demon. After Dantes made his little remark Stephen knocked him down. "Oh but on the contrary, you are very much wrong," he said.

Dantes rolled across the ground after being hit. "You little monekys are pissing me off," he said. "I'm going to stop playing with you now." He said in an all too serious tone. Getting up he threw kunai at Stephen. The younger ninja went to deflect the weapons, but was knocked back as unseen explosive tags went off. Making his way post Stephen, Dantes went for Felix. "Earth Style: Earth Drills." Several spikes came from the ground trapping Felix. Dantes smirked. This was just too easy. Next was Walker. Getting another kunai he went for Walker. The third ninja was already close to blacking out so Dantes would make this quick and painful as possible. Just when he was about to hit him he ran smack into a jutsu, but kept pushing forward, ready to break through and finish what he'd started.

Walker held a quick water wall that iced over, but it was quickly breaking. He couldn't hold on much longer. He didn't have the energy. The first second Dantes broke through the first layer he cringed. "Please go," he told Serenity. The end result of this would not be very pretty at all.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:50 pm

Serenity watched as one by one Dantes took care of both Felix and Stephen. She couldn't let this happen. She got up as Dantes came towards them, then looked at Walker as he put up an ice jutsu to guard them both and then told her to go. She only stood there for a second before deciding what she would do. She was done being useless. Serenity quickly grabbed two kunai from Walker's side pouch and ran around the ice barrier, stabbing one kunai into Dantes' shoulder while he was preoccupied with getting past the ice. It was about time she pulled back those fighting skills she'd kept dormant for so long. Though she knew they wouldn't be much help against an opponent like this. The best she could do was give the others time. She quickly pulled back from Dantes and held the other kunai in her hand, waiting for his reaction. She was shaking from fear, but she didn't run.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:58 pm

Walker saw cracks running through ice. It would break any moment. When Serneity didn't run away but got two kunai from him and ran around the barriar he nearly dropped the jutsu, but instinct stopped him. When he felt the pressure on his barrier disappear his heart sunk. "Stephen," he called.

Dantes yelped when he felt teh kunai go into his shoulder. He quickly turned around and slapped Serenity. "Just what do you think you're doing?" He asked. His eyes wide. "I'll kill you, you little-" He was cut off as something smashed into him. Looking up after having the world spin around again he saw Felix standing over him. "Don't you ever give up?" Dantes asked.

Stephen was up in a flash. Running to Serenity he was too late to keep her from getting hit, but he made it in time to catch her. "Are you okay?" He asked. He then turned his head when he felt the wind pick up and something very dark pass through him. He shivered. Felix was pissed.

Felix dropped Dantes quicker than the guy could keep up. He then stepped on his chest. "Those who give in to weakness are cowards," he said and pressed down. "Ignorance brings down those with foolish minds, but those with great minds suffer much greater when they allow ignorance to conquer over them."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:03 pm

Serenity fell to the ground as Dantes had hit her. Whether it was just a slap or not, the man was beyond strong. She was caught though before she hit the ground. She was still shaking, but it wasn't from pain. She only nodded when Stephen asked her if she was okay. She was just glad that everyone else was okay. But she had a feeling that soon Dantes wouldn't be. She looked over to Felix as he struck down Dantes.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:13 pm

Dantes tried not to scream as he felt bones snapping and bones puncturing his lungs. "Alright, alright, I'll leave her alone. I'll leave you alone! I swear it! Just let me go! I give up! I GIVE UP!" He screamed and tried to break lose. Blood had started to soak his shirt and spill from his mouth. "Just, just let me go," he choked.

Felix acted as though he didn't hear Dantes pleading. "I. Can't. Hear. You." Felix said pressing down harder with each word. "You fight very dirty Dantes Black. You not only hit me with a massive amount of poison in an open wound, but you've attacked an innocent woman who knew nothing of the treasures wereabouts, and you also intentionally punctured both lungs of a boy who you knew was no match for you. And now you beg for mercy." Felix grinned. (Remember that one pic I showed you, that's what he looks like) "You expect mercy from me after all that? Heh, I'm not impressed."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:22 pm

Serenity, despite her slight state of shock, couldn't help but to hear the screams of Dantes. She tried to ignore them, but she wasn't that kind of person. She couldn't ignore screams of pain like that. Pushing herself up, small tears were forming in her eyes just from the sound of it. "FELIX STOP IT!!" she yelled. She knew what this man'd done. But to have to suffer like that. She couldn't stand seeing anyone have to go through that, even an enemy. The tears were very close to spilling over. What was more than hearing someone suffer like that....she couldn't stand the fact that Felix was the one doing it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:28 pm

(what a baby...)

Felix didn't let up, he just turned his head and looked at Serenity. "You want me to spare the guy who was going to dispose of you once he'd learned that you didn't know where the treasure was?" He asked. "The same guy who's the cause of Stephen's brother dying from two punctured lungs and a cut off airway?" Felix gave a silent bitter laugh. "You've got a long way to go Serenity, before you can understand just what being a ninja means. It's best you stick to you own affairs." He told her before turning back to Dantes.

Dantes squirmed like a worm. The pain was agonizing. He couldn't take it any longer. When he felt like he was going to pass out Felix lightly lifted his foot and then pressed back down, making him go through it all over again. "Please!!!" Dantes screamed.

Stephen held Serenity back for fear that she'd try and stop Felix. He didn't want her getting hurt. As much as he hated to see this, he was not about to protest.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:35 pm

(Urasai!!)

Serenity couldn't believe this. Was Felix really doing this? Was this really the Felix she knew? The tears spilled over as Felix turned back to Dantes. When Stephen held her back, she tried to pull away. She had to stop Felix from doing this. This couldn't have been what it meant to be a ninja. There was no way!! "Get off me!" she said to Stephen as she tried to pull away. She looked at him. "How can you just sit there and let him do this?!" she asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:41 pm

(don't tell me to shut up!)

Stephen didn't let her go, but his grip loosened when she asked him how could he allow this to go on. "I...you see how he is, what can I do? What can you do?" He asked. Stephen swallowed. "I don't want to see this either, so I'm trying to ignore it, but you aren't making this easy." He told Serenity. "Please, just try and block it out." Unlike before he didn't sound calm, more like broken.

Felix continued with his torture. "You know, this would hurt an immortal. Tell me Dantes, just how were you planning on dealing with Serenity?" He asked. He didn't care that Stephen and Serenity were arguing, he was focused on this guy. He wanted to do Remus the same way.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:47 pm

(I'll tell you ta shutup if I wanna! Urasai!! Very Happy jk, jk)

Serenity only looked at Stephen, feeling again as if she were helpless. Her gaze dropped sadly as he asked what could she do. I could....at least try... she thought sadly. Serenity grabbed hold of Stephen's arm so that he wouldn't think she was trying to go towards Felix, and instead headed towards Walker. He needed medical treatment right away, and hopefully it would allow Serenity to take her mind off the screaming, even if a little bit. She wasn't worried much about concentration, because she never had problems with it. When they got over to Walker, she put a hand on his shoulder. "Sit," she said as kindly as she could, still trying to block out the screams. She'd be able to heal him, but it would take a lot out of her. Hopefully Felix would wait til later to lay into her about being reckless, but something told her that wouldn't be the case.

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Dark Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next