Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A Beautiful Dark Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 10:57 pm

Walker sat down. His eyes half closed. "Please don't me mad at Stephen," he said weakly. "He's only doing as he was told." He bowed his head and coughed which he immediatly regretted and it showed on his face. "We know you probably think all we ninja do is follow orders, but we have a reason for following Felix's orders. Not because he's our Captain..." He stopped and coughed again. Tears formed in his eyes and stopped talking altogether.

Stephen looked at her as she grabbed his wrist and walked over to Walker. Stephen let her take him along. He wanted to check on his brother. Looking at Serenity he watched as she looked as if she was about to get to work. "Thank you," he said to her. He then watched as he brother tried to explian. Stephen shook his head. "Felix took us in, we're orphans," Stephen finished explaining. "We were twelve when we lost our parents. Felix was on a mission at the time and took us with him." Stephen gave a small smile. "We try and repay him back by following orders."

Felix kicked Dantes. "Look who's weak now." He said and then stepped on his chest. A sickening snap followed by a ear peircing scream filled the air. "Shut up," Felix said looking as though he was enjoying this.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Tue Oct 19, 2010 11:06 pm

(awww, how sweet!! Felix DOES have a soft side, lmao!!)

Serenity didn't say anything to either of them as they explained. She couldn't take hearing that screaming and knowing at the same time that it was Felix's doing. She tried blocking it out, but hearing a snap, then an ear piercing scream, more tears spilled over as Serenity's hand clenched. "Stay still," she told Walker, sounding as if her voice had cracked a little. She couldn't stand this. A light blue chakra surrounded her hand as she put it on his chest. "And no more talking," she said. She was doing everything she could to keep herself from shaking. She was in no position to be working with all that was happening around her. But she wouldn't let Walker die because of her weakness. After she was done with Walker, she'd go get Felix, and this time she wouldn't allow Stephen to hold her back. They might have had to follow orders from him, but she was no ninja. She didn't have to follow any orders from him. Serenity let her chakra flow into Walker's lungs and his airway at the same time to relieve the pain while she was healing him. After only a few seconds the lungs had already began to heal. "This won't take long," she said, her voice shaking slightly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:41 am

(he does not, he was just doing what anyone else would do)

Walker had already passed out. He couldn't take it any longer, but as he did sleep he felt a weight lifted off his chest, which in turn helped him rest easier than he had before. Stephen on the other hand was shaking unintentionally. The years he'd been on Felix's squad, which had only been for about eight months, he'd never seen him this gruesome. He wondered if it was because of the woman.

Dantes finally gave in and went limp. He wasn't dead, just playing dead and Felix was no fool. Bending down he grabbed the guy by the throat. "Spill the blood of the innocent, and watch as blood spills from you. I am no idiot Dantes, I know you're alive." His voice was like ice as he spoke. Picking the guy up he held him in the air. "You think I'm going to let you slid, oh no, not today, it's not my style."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:28 am

(I'm curious about somethin....btw, serenity's gonna b done healing him after this post)

Serenity allowed Walker to lose consciousness for two reasons: one, he didn't need to be awake for her to do the procedure, and two, she didn't want him to hear that awful screaming anymore than she herself wanted to hear it. As Serenity continued healing Walker, she heard the screams suddenly stop. She wondered if the man was dead, but then she heard Felix say otherwise. Just to block out whatever was coming next, Serenity started singing lightly, but loud enough for both her and Stephen to hear. She hoped that it would take both their minds off what Felix was doing. (here's the song. just imagine it in serenity's voice rather than the creepy opera voice: Lilium) She was unsure of whether or not Felix could hear her singing though, and at this point she really didn't care. She continued healing Walker, shaking, and with her eyes closed as she did. She didn't need her eyes open when she did this, in fact, keeping them closed helped her to see where her chakra was going. So closing her eyes would probably actually help things move faster.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:46 pm

(what about?)

Dantes continued to beg, until he heard the sound of singing. "Is this how I'll end?" He asked. "By the hands of a real demon, with the voice of goddess singing a lullaby of death." He gave a laugh. "Bittersweet, very bittersweet." He closed his eyes, the life leaving him slowly.

Felix shook Dantes. "Yes, you will die by my hand, and whether you think this song is for your death is for your decision," he said and hit him under in the gut. Felix then bowed his head as he finally let the silence wash over and Serenity's singing pass over him. "Why now," he whispered.

Stephen listened in silence as Serenity started to sing. It was as if everything had stopped. Even Felix had stopped his ruthless attacks on Dantes when she began.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 pm

(you just satisfied my curiosity, lol)

Serenity didn't hear anything that happened after she started singing. And that was the way she had wanted it. She didn't want to hear the screaming anymore. She didn't want to hear the begging anymore. She just wanted it all to stop. But the odd thing was. She really didn't hear anything. Not even in the back of her mind. After another minute had passed, Serenity realized that she'd finished healing Walker and stopped singing, opening her eyes. It really was silent. She looked over to Felix and Dantes, only to discover that Dantes was silent and Felix standing there. She looked away only a second later, her eyes on the ground. She was still shaking, but less so than before. "He should have as much rest as he can get for the next few days," she told Stephen quietly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:01 pm

Stephen blinked when she started to speak with him. "I...thank you," he said. He'd went to say he knew, but didn't want to be disrespectful. Afterall, her skills were far past him. He wouldn't mind some training from her. He then paused for a moment before looking at Felix and Dantes.

Dantes was too scared to speak. Felix had stopped his attacks, but he had the feeling if he had started to speak Felix would remember he was there. He didn't want to be beat to death. He was already on the edge.

Felix had momentarily stopped moving. He went still as a statue until the song ended. He didn't even do anything once it was over. And strangely, he didn't know why.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Serenity didn't know what was wrong. Everyone...just went quiet. Had it been her singing that stopped it all? Her eyes stayed on the ground. After a moment she stood up. She didn't feel much calmer than she had before she'd started the song, but the tears had at least stopped flowing. Serenity then walked slowly over to Felix, and grabbed him arm gently without looking at him, her eyes still on the ground. "Please....don't do anymore Felix...." she said quietly. She didn't look at him because she didn't want him to see her eyes. Even though the tears were gone, her eyes were filled with pain, and it wasn't from her wound. She'd never heard another human being suffer so much, whether it have been in her mortal or immortal life.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:54 pm

Felix dropped Dantes and looked at Serenity. "You just can't leave me alone, can you," he said. His eyes narrowed. "First you run off with this guy like no one cares and then you end up putting my team in serious danger. Don't you ever think Serenity?" His voice was low and cold. "I'm sick of your crying and your whinning. Grow up! People die Serenity! Whether they die peacefully is not up to you."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Serenity didn't look up at Felix as he said that she just couldn't leave him alone. Was that really what he wanted? For her to leave him alone...? Her eyes were still on the ground when he finished. "And you get to chose whether they die peacefully or not? Why? Because you have the physical strength to do so?" she asked. Her voice wasn't cold. It wasn't mean. But it held a hint of sadness. She couldn't stand to think that Felix was some kind of monster that tortured people just because. She refused to accept that. She would never accept that, no matter how much Felix tried to push her into facing facts. She wanted to tell him that the ability to hear people being tortured wasn't the same as growing up. It was, however, the same as growing cold. And that was something she didn't want to do. She knew that she was pushing her luck with Felix. After all, he'd told her that if she ever did anything so stupid again he'd show her a side of himself that she was sure she didn't want to see. She just wondered....was this that side he was talking about? She wanted to tell him that the only reason she'd went with Dantes was so that he didn't hurt Felix, but he'd only say he didn't need her pity, or protection, or whatever word he would use to describe it this time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:16 pm

Felix clenched his fist. "Only if it has something to do with me," he said. "Now leave me alone." He raised his hand and went to hit her, but Stephen grabbed his hand. Felix almost used the other hand to hit the other ninja, but stopped. "Move." Was all he said.

Stephen watched Serenity get up and go over to Felix. This time he didn't stop her. When Felix and Serenity started to argue he remained silent, but moved when Felix tried to strike her. Stephen swallowed at the single word, but didn't move. "No," he said. "I can't, I can't let you hit the same girl you told me and Walker to protect with our lives. Walker almost died protecting her, and now you want me to step aside so you can hit her?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:27 pm

Serenity finally went to look at Felix as he said to leave him alone, and her eyes widened slightly when she saw Felix raise his hand. He was....but then Stephen grabbed him arm and Felix only told the guy to move. But Stephen wouldn't, even though he'd just told her that him and Walker follow all of Felix's orders. She was kind of glad that he didn't follow this order. Her eyes fell again, still wide in shock, as tears started welling up again. Had she finally crossed the line with Felix? Despite the medicine that she'd received from Stephen earlier, she felt her heart throbbing uncomfortably. But....it wasn't from her wound this time...She didn't look up at Felix, and tried to keep her voice steady as she spoke. "I'm sorry for being such a pain to you," she said. "Thank you for saving me again. You too Stephen, and tell your brother I said the same," she said quietly. "I'll find my way back home fine on my own," she said before turning and starting towards the exit of the Unknown. Her expression was still one of minor shock, but she felt like breaking down and crying. She'd go to the Sand and get her stuff, then start back home by herself. She wouldn't bother Felix anymore...he could come to her place if he liked, but other than that....she wouldn't bother him. She was still having a hard time believing that Felix had almost just hit her. She felt one of the tears spill over as she walked. I'm so stupid, she thought. I told myself I wouldn't do anything to make him want to leave anymore, and look what I went and did.....

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:47 pm

Dantes smirked. With everything going on people weren't paying attention to him. He could now leave and escape and come back later. But he wanted revenge. "Earth Drills." He crawled back as a circle of spikes came up out the ground. Stephen stepped in front of Serenity to keep her from getting hit. "Stay in the center," he said.

Felix was watching as she walked off, but then paused as he spikes come out the ground. Felix went to pull Ser back but something came through his chest. Felix froze as blood started to soak his shirt and then started to pour from his mouth. Talk about pain, he though to himself.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Serenity felt an arm pull her back, and thought it was Felix at first, but then heard Stephen's voice as he told her to stay in the center. Her eyes widened as earth spikes came up from the ground. "Who-?" she started, but then remembered that Dantes wasn't dead. There's no way that he.... she started thinking, but then stopped as she turned to see if Felix had gotten hit. He had. And when Serenity saw, her eyes widened and she immediately ran over to him. "Felix!" she stopped in front of him. I don't care if he hits me after this, I'm going to heal him whether he likes it or not, she thought. "Stay still," she said urgently. She didn't know if she'd be able to heal the whole thing; repairing Walker's lungs had taken a lot of chakra. Serenity's light blue chakra surrounded her hand and she quickly got to work. She was trying her best to keep her hands from trembling. She numbed the area around the spike before taking it out and started healing it. Simple healings like this were relatively easy, it was the more complex organs that took longer. This would only take seconds. When she'd finished, she looked at Felix, her eyes full of concern. "Are you okay Felix?" she asked, her voice matching her eyes. Please be okay, she thought. I don't care if you hate me, just please, please be okay....

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:12 pm

(i love your siggy!!!)

Dantes smirked. "I told you I wasn't done yet. Should have killed me when you had the chance," he said. He then did another jutsu. The one making spikes form out of the ground and forming a smike dome around them. Once the top had been sealed spikes strated to fold outwards from both in and our. But only the inside spikes moved closer towards the center.

Stephen looked at Felix. "I don't mean to sound like I don't care about his injuries or anything, but we've got a problem," he said looking at the spikes taht were enclosing on them. He pulled out a kunai and broke off the tips, but they only reformed. "How can anyone produce enough chakra while in this type of condition?" He asked.

Felix dropped to he ground when she pulled the spike out. It's the pain that counts. A famous saying him and Serenity shared, but he didn't think it'd really apply. "I'm fine," he managed to say. He then looked up at Stephen as he asked his question. "Immortality."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:21 pm

(lol, thankie. made it up mehself)

Serenity looked at Stephen as he said that they had a problem, then looked up as the spike dome formed over them. She swallowed. Only one of them in the dome could die, but regardless, she wasn't about to let it happen. But....she didn't have the slightest idea what she could do. She looked at Felix as he said that Dantes was immortal and her eyes then fell to the ground. He's....immortal too? she thought. Which meant....something like this could happen again, because Dantes couldn't be killed. "What do we do," she asked quietly. Felix was obviously still in pain from the spike, and Stephen seemed as clueless as she did. The only difference was...well, if he had an idea, he could do something. Serenity went to look at Felix, but stopped when she felt one of the spikes pierce her shoulder from behind. And it didn't just stop at hitting her shoulder. It went through. She froze there, her eyes wide.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:35 pm

Stephen was panicking to the extreme. He didn't know what they should. Looking to Felix he swallowed. Then Serenity got hit. Stephen cut the spike so that it had to start all over again. "Are you okay?" He asked her.

Felix swallowed and then pushed himself up. "We have to find a weak point," he said. Felix wasn't looking up to par, but his brain and his physical ability were two seperate things. "Stephen, don't let Serenity get hit anymore. These spikes are filled with poison." He then pulled a kunai and cut all the spikes down. "Dantes is strong, fast, and mostly unstoppable, but he's new to immortality, and killing a new immortal is not as complicated as people make it."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:41 pm

Serenity only nodded slightly when Stephen asked if she was okay. "I'm...fine," she said. She only looked at Felix as he said that the spikes were filled with poison. She wished she knew that before. She looked at Felix as he said that Dantes was new to immortality. "How do you know all this about him?" she asked. She didn't know what she was feeling right now, but...she felt her body start going a bit numb. She'd never really been hit with a poison before, so this was completely new to her. She wasn't sure of the effects for herself, she only knew what had happened with her patients.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. "Stephen help her," he said. He then bent down and touched the ground. "Dantes, you're not as strong as you think you are," Felix said. "You're five hundred years too young to match me." He heard Dantes grunt. "Found you," Felix said. Forming two hand signs he hit the opposite side of the wall. It didn't budge and Dantes gave a wild laugh. Felix grinned. "What an idiot."

Stephen was glad to see Felix up and running. Now he could continue with his own duties without loss of concetration. Looking at Serenity's shoulder he removed the spike. "Don't worry, I'll fix you right up," he said. He then started his own hand signs and moved his hand about her shoulder.

Dantes laughed hestirically. "You're terrible," he said. "You talk big but you do so little," he then coughed. "Anyway, your in there, and guess what, the little monkey's out here with me. I think I'll kill him."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:06 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he spoke to Dantes, whom couldn't be seen. When Stephen said he'd fix her right up, she only nodded. She didn't even feel it when he pulled the spike out of her because she was already numb, but right afterwards, it started feeling a bit like she was burning. Serenity's eyes widened when Dantes said that Walker was out there with him. "Walker..." she said quietly. She couldn't let him die.... She couldn't help but think that this was all her fault. It had to be the curse. Serenity thought she could do something, but she wasn't too sure if it would work. While Stephen worked on her shoulder, she closed her eyes and concentrated on trying to make a shield of air around Walker outside the shield. She wasn't sure if it worked, but it was the least she could try.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:19 pm

Dantes crawled over to Walker. "Going to kill you," he said with a grin. "Yep, and you don't even realize it." Just when he got there he saw that there was something like wind. "That blond chick is getting on my nerves," he said. "But I can use earth style," he said loudly. "And earth is all around us!" He then broke into a coughing fit, but once he had recovered he started his jutsu.

Felix grinned. "Earth," he said. "Is all around us." He shook with a silent laughter. "You know nothing." Just when the ground started to lift underneath Walker, Felix phased through the wall he'd hit. Pausing when he was outside he took a second to catch his breath. He then turned and faced the dome. "Release." The dome disappeared. "Nice genjutsu," he said. "For a moment there I thought you were capable of something. I've been giving you too much credit." He said.

Stephen had finished healing Serenity by the time Felix had left out. Before the dome went down he said, "When I say now, let down your own sheilds," he told her. The dome went down and he had moved from her side. His kunai in his hand. "Now," he said. He then went straight for Walker to pull him out of danger.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:26 pm

(lol, that blond chick)

Serenity swallowed when she heard Dantes. She only blinked when the dome disappeared. "Wha...." she didn't understand it. But when Felix mentioned something about genjutsu, she did understand. She knew very little about ninjas other than the basics. She at least knew what genjutsu was. She nodded when Stephen told her to put down her shield when he said now. When he took out a kunai and moved from her side and told her to, she let down the shield and went over to the nearest tree, nearly falling onto it. She was exhausted beyond belief. She didn't know if she could stay awake much longer. She hoped that Felix would hurry up and finish the job...

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:42 pm

(did she just say what i think she did? She wants Felix to finish the job?)

Stephen got Walker and went up a tree. He scanned the area for Serenity and then appeared next to her with Walker leaning against his shoulder. "Thank you," he said. "You should rest a bit," he told her. He then gave her a smile and put his thumb against her forehead and cast a jutsu to put her to sleep until the battle had ended. He'd seen how she'd reacted when things got a bit out of hand and it was only about to get worse. "Do it Felix."

Felix didn't have to be told to kill this guy. He had already planned on it. Grabbing Dantes by the shirt he grinned. "You're mine." He hit the guy several times. And then dropped him to the ground and stepped on his chest against. Snapping ribs, one by one, by applying the right pressure. "I'm going to tear you apart."

It lasted a while before Felix had finally killed Dantes. "Immortality is just a term. The meaning is a lie." He said. He looked at Stephen. "Wake them up," he said. Stephen nodded and did as he was told.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:56 pm

(lol, maybe. she just wants it to be over)

Serenity looked at Stephen as he appeared next to her and told her to rest. She shook her head. "I'm fine," she started to say, but didn't get a chance to before she felt a light pressure on her forehead, which was Stephen's thumb, and started feeling rather sleepy. Within seconds she was asleep. She wasn't sure how long she'd been out for, but when she was awoken by Stephen, she noticed that Dantes was dead. "What...what happened?" she asked, looking to Stephen. "Did I....did I faint?" she asked. Honestly, she felt better than before, but that pressure on her chest had never gone away.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:07 pm

Felix had disappeared before Serenity could wake up, but he'd left some stuff with Stephen. He couldn't stay anymore. He had things to do, and something deeper. A feeling taht he couldn't face Serenity after what he'd done. Not today, not tomorrow, maybe never.

Stephen looked at her and nodded. "Yes, you passed out," he said with a light smile. "You gave me quite the scare." He let out a relieved sigh. "Come on, we need to get out of her before it get's dark," he told her. He helped her up and the got Walker and left out of the Unknown. When they were out Stephen laid Walker against a tree. "Um, I'd give you this later, but this is yours and I don't think we'll be seeing you anytime soon," he told her handing her not one map, but two. He then gave her a small slip of paper that looked like a photo.

PostSubject: Re: A Beautiful Dark Day   

Back to top Go down

A Beautiful Dark Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next