Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:29 pm

Serenity couldn't let this go on, even though she wasn't sure exactly what was going on. "Please you two, cut it out. This isn't the time or the place for this," she said, looking at them. After what'd just happened, she really didn't want these two fighting, because she knew what Jasper was capable of. And Felix didn't know Jasper, so he didn't know who Jasper was.

Jasper looked at Felix as he said not to use Serenity as a point of threats. "Please, I would never use her as a threat. I can't say the same for you however. I don't quite think that M'Lady is safe around you." He lightly grabbed Serenity's hand and pulled her behind him, ignoring her shocked expression. "I've heard stories of you. Of how ruthless you are. Such a kind spirit like Lady Serenity's should not be tainted by a cruel spirit like yours." Serenity was silent, but her expression was shocked. It was odd, when he grabbed her hand she immediately became warm again. "If anything, I believe that you are the one who was causing Lady Serenity to become so cold," he said, his eyes narrowed.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Felix looked at Serenity and then to Jasper who'd pulled Serenity away as if Felix was going to harm her. He grinned and looked down. "You're right, I am dangerous and very, very ruthless. And the thought did cross my mind that I am so cold hearted that Serenity was being affected by it." Felix looked up, what was in his eyes was not sadness, but a bit of excitement. Jasper was jealous, and he found it very amusing. If Jasper thought Felix would lose his cool over this, well he was as stupid as he looked. "But you with all that being said, I'm still not leaving."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:48 pm

Serenity looked at Jasper as he said that perhaps it had been Felix that was making her cold before. She shook her head, no longer shaking. Actually, she was quite warm now and Felix's jacket was helping with that immensely. "Jasper, please, Felix wouldn't do that," she said, starting back towards Felix again, but as soon as she did she felt herself becoming freezing cold again. She stopped with a slightly sharp intake of breath. Without realizing it she then noticed that Jasper had held his arm out in front of her to keep her from going back towards Felix.

Jasper looked at Serenity as she tried to go back towards Felix and held his arm in front of her. He wouldn't allow this. Felix was a dangerous man, he was convinced of that. "You don't know him as well as you think you do M'lady," he said. When Felix said that with that being said, he still wasn't leaving, Jasper's eyes narrowed. "Then perhaps I should make you leave," he said, appearing in front of Felix and aiming a punch in his stomach.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 pm

Felix raised an eyebrow at Jasper's words to Serenity and his actions to keep her away from him. "He's right Serenity," Felix said lightly. Felix then moved back as Jasper attacked him. "You're going to make me leave?" He asked. "I wonder how that'll turn out for you." He then looked at Serenity. "Please call off your bodyguard," he said. "I'd hate to have to kill him."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:10 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that Jasper was right. But she knew that she didn't know Felix as well as she wanted. When Jasper went to attack Felix her eyes widened. "Jasper, stop this!!" she said. She didn't even have to wait for Felix to tell her. There was no way she was just going to let him attack Felix like that. "Cut it out, he's not dangerous to me!" she yelled at him. Suddenly she felt freezing again.

Jasper grinned when Felix stepped back, a shadow clone appearing behind Felix in an attempt to grab him. He'd had this planned out from the start, so he'd made sure he had a shadow clone in wait. When(slash if) the shadow clone grabbed Felix, Jasper went to punch him in the stomach again, this time with more force, knowing that Felix would've dodged the first one. Jasper wouldn't use all his strength just yet. Felix didn't know who Jasper was, so he didn't have a clue how badly Jasper could mess him up. Jasper didn't even falter as Serenity told him to stop. But he did glance at Serenity before turning back to Felix and saying "You're blinded Serenity, he's more dangerous to you than you think."

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:18 pm

(yep, he's crazy)

Felix looked at the clone as it caught him. This guy was becoming a bother. Felix then stumbled forward when the guy hit him. So, he was strong. "Yes Serenity, he's right. I've been playing you from the start. It's best you go to Jasper. He'll protect you, keep you safe, and very much warm." Felix then came up and bowed him in the stomach. Before he was completely up he had a kunai in hand and was ready to turn him into a salami. The only reason he didn't was because Serenity was standing there, but that kunai wouldn't leave his hand while he was fighting.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:28 pm

Serenity simply rolled her eyes when Felix started up his sarcasm. But she was very worried. "Jasper, please, stop this, he's not dangerous to anyone but his enemies!" She didn't dare intervene, because she knew that if she tried, she'd end up getting in the crossfire and Felix would be angry with her again.

Jasper moved back quickly with a grin as Felix came up and tried to hit him. He wouldn't let this guy get the best of him. The grin faded though when Serenity kept trying to get him to stop. "He's not dangerous, huh? Even when he tried to strike at you?" he asked. "Yes, I know about that. Oh I know about that whole thing," he said almost angrily. He looked at Felix. His gaze turned cold as he looked at Felix. "And how dare you try to strike at Serenity?" he said pulling out a kunai and several shuriken and throwing them at Felix. He saw Serenity's shoulder's drop slightly at the mention of it and her gaze dropped as well. So it seemed he'd struck a nerve.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:32 pm

Felix blocked the projectiles. "It's simple," he said. "I raised my hand and then I brought it down, but Stephen stopped me." Felix looked at Jasper and grinned. "You know, you're a real stalker. Only me, Serenity, Walker, Stephen, and Dantes was there that day. Just how did you come to find out about it?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:46 pm

Serenity didn't know what to do. These two just wouldn't stop, and Jasper just kept going at Felix. A light wind blew and Serenity bit her lip slightly, concern showing on her face.

Jasper only shook his head when Felix said that he was a stalker. "No no, I just read the mission report. Funny though, I didn't see anything about that little altercation with Serenity in there. But after a little...persuasion, you're teammate Stephen was more than happy to tell me what happened," he said with a grin. Of course after Jasper had gotten the information he needed, he'd wiped Stephen's memory so that he didn't know who'd done it to him. Jasper then closed his eyes and when he reopened them they were orange. His kekkai genkai was something of a split personality. This side of him was for fighting. This side of him showed no mercy to anyone. This was the side of him that was a match for Felix. Quickly Jasper appeared behind Felix with a kunai in hand and went to kick him in the back as to send him flying forward.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Felix narrowed his eyes. "And that proves my point that you're a stalker. I bet you read ever report that has Serenity's name in it." After Jasper had mentioned Stephen's name he disregarded everything from before. It was one thing to mess with Felix, but another when you messed with those close to him. The only people that fell into that category was Serenity at number one, Aiko, then the twins; Stephen and Walker. Because he hadn't come back to the Crested in two months, he didn't know about Stephen and Jasper's meeting. Then the battle suddenly got very intense. Felix blocked the kick, but it didn't do much. The guy's strength has increased. Smacking into a wall Felix shook his head. He wasn't sorry at all, because he was going to kill this guy. Allowing a bit of his chakra pressure to be release he moved away from the wall. "Now you've pissed me off."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:14 pm

Jasper grinned when Felix said that it only proved the point that he was a stalker, then shrugged. "Call me whatever you like. The fact it, I'm just concerned for her safety, and her being around you. Well let's just say she hasn't been safe since she's met you," he said with the same, almost wild grin. This side of Jasper wasn't quite...right, as far as mentality went. He didn't care what he did as long as he won. Or in some cases, simply got his way. When Felix got off the wall and released chakra pressure, Jasper grinned. "What, I thought you cared for no one? Why do you care for your teammates so much then?" he asked with a laugh, twirling the kunai around his finger once.

Serenity watched the two of them. She was still freezing, moreso now that Jasper's eyes had changed color. She felt a little more weighted down when Felix got off from the wall. She then looked to Jasper. She'd never seen him so...well, in most blatent terms, she'd never seen him acting like this before, she'd always thought that Jasper was a kind man, at least when it came to other ninjas of his own village. She'd given up trying to tell them to stop, but if things got too out of hand, she'd step in.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:25 pm

Felix didn't respond at Jasper's talk about worrying about her. He only spoke when the guy finally shut up. "If the you want to be her so badly, or if you care so much you should have requested the missions for protecting her then. But no, instead you watched from the side lines, letting someone else do it and then you became jealous when the job is done. Don't you find that a little strange?" Felix brushed it off. "And to answer your question about caring, you're wrong. I do care, I just don't show it." Felix hadn't finished his sentence before he was standing in front of Jasper. "Give me your best shot." He literately meant that.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 pm

Jasper didn't even flinch when Felix appeared in front of him, nor did he move after Felix had said to give him his best shot. He grinned. "You'll regret that," he said. As it seemed, Jasper was quite good with shadow clones because the one who'd been talking that whole time was a shadow clone that Jasper had made while Felix was getting out of the wall he'd been kicked into earlier. That shadow clone exploded and Jasper ran at Felix from behind, a large icicle formed around where his hand was. Jasper went to stab Felix in his back, behind where his chest was.

Serenity watched unmoving from where she stood, the same worried expression on her face. Her eyes widened when Jasper came at Felix from behind. "Felix!" she yelled to warn him. She didn't want him getting hurt...Especially not by Jasper of all people.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:43 pm

Felix grinned. "I doubt it." He said. He then blocked himself as he saw the clone explode. He stepped back to put distance between himself and the explosion only to here Serenity scream his name. Felix tuned and didn't even try and block it. Jasper was already too fast for him. "The two-faced Boreas," Felix said. He closed his eyes. "No wonder she was cold."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:51 pm

Serenity's expression was one of sheer horror as she saw Felix get hit. "No..." She couldn't just stand there anymore, this was already out of hand. She ran towards them. "Stop it! That's enough!" She froze in place (not literally) as she found the tip of an icicle at her throat.

Jasper grinned. "So you finally realize who I am," he said. He looked out of the corner of his eye as he heard Serenity. Without much care, Jasper pulled the icicle out of Felix's chest and pointed it in Serenity's direction when she got too close. "Stay out of this," he said without the grin he had before. "Unless you want to get hurt." He saw Serenity swallow and he grinned again. "Good," he said, then turned back to Felix, aiming a kick at his side.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:02 pm

"Yes, I realize that you're hurting her," he said. Felix then moved back as the guy aimed a kick at him. This was twice now that he'd been hit in the chest by some sort of elemental spear. First Dantes, now Jasper, both enemies who were very much capable of putting up a fight. "You asked me earlier how could I could I want to harm her, and now you threaten her." Felix shook his head. "Why do I bother, you probably can't even comprehend what I'm saying while your in this state." Felix looked at Jasper. "Before you do something really irrational, answer me this. Just how much do you really lover her. Just how far will you go to protect her?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:19 pm

Jasper's eyes narrowed as Felix said that he was hurting Serenity. And his grin faded as soon as Felix asked how much he loved Serenity and how far he'd go to protect her. The icicle melted from his hand within seconds and he started a jutsu. "As far as it takes to keep you away from her," he said ignoring Felix's first question. Felix was right. This side of Jasper was called Boreas, and did whatever it took to get Jasper's wishes. Even if it meant breaking his own rules on getting them a little. After Jasper finished the jutsu, about 50 icicles surrounded Serenity, all tips facing her. Jasper was no longer grinning, but his expression serious and his left hand held with the fingers spread out in front of him. "I'll show you just how dangerous you really are to her. This is your choice Kuriyama. You can leave her alone from now on and she leaves here unharmed. Should you choose to be selfish and try to stay with her....let's just say she won't be in the best shape. You try and attack me, all I have to do is close my hand...." he said. And just to show it, he bent his fingers slightly and the icicles got closer to Serenity. When he straightened them again, the icicles moved away from her. (is tht the irrational thing he was talkin about? lol)

Serenity had already backed up a bit by the time that Jasper had started speaking again. She stopped with her eyes wide as she saw icicles around her. She held Felix's jacket closer to her as if it would fend off the threat at hand. If there was one thing that she feared almost as much as the thought of losing Felix, it was pain. She feared that more than almost anything else. Whereas before she was shaking from the cold, now she was simply shaking from fear. She held the jacket around her tightly and closed her eyes. "F...Felix.." she said quietly. Why did she always have to depend on him to save her? She hated it, she wished she could learn to control her powers so that for once in her immortal life she could take care of herself.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:05 pm

(Yes, why yes it is)

Felix was bleeding too much to really focus on his next move. Jasper was going overboard. He wasn't even thinking. Serenity was immortal, but Jasper wasn't considering the fact that she might not love him back if he harmed her. This was going to take strategy, no talking wasn't going to work, he needed to kill. Felix grinned. "I hope you can trust me," he said referring to Serenity. He looked at Jasper. "Will killing me put you at ease? Because if that's the case, you might want to reconsider, not because I'm immortal, but because you're going to get a rude awakening when you do." Felix backed up. "But, if you want me to just walk away, say so and I will. I'll let you have Serenity, afterall she'll be your burden to bear, not mine."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:30 pm

Jasper tried not to watch Serenity's reaction to his method. Boreas was the more dominant side of Jasper, so even if Jasper didn't like what was being done he couldn't have done anything. When Felix said that if Jasper wanted him to go that he would, Boreas only nodded. "That was the idea the whole time," he said. "The fact that you think of her as a burden at all just shows that you're not fit to be around her," he said.

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he hoped she could trust him. Of course she did, but when he asked if killing him would put Jasper at ease her heart sunk slightly. What was he playing at? He was immortal! She swallowed when Felix said that if Jasper wanted him to walk away he would. Serenity knew that after all that'd happened that day Felix wouldn't just walk away like that. She did trust him. Had she been mortal she would've trusted him with her life. But she wondered just what he was trying to accomplish by this.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:39 pm

Felix put his hands up in surrender. "Alright," he said. "Then I'll go. I don't want to see her hurt, physically at least. But when it comes to emotionally, well, you've already done that." Felix turned around and started to walk away, dropping one hand to his siide and covering his chest with the other. Before he got to far he stopped. "May I have my jacket back please?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:47 pm

Jasper only blinked as Felix said that he'd go. What was this? He hadn't expected this to be Felix's reaction. But it didn't matter. He'd won. When Felix stopped and asked if he could have his jacket back, Jasper only shrugged nonchalantly. He snapped his fingers and the icicles disappeared from around Serenity. Serenity looked between the two. Felix would find out just how good of an actress she was in the next few moments. Serenity walked over to Felix, sliding his jacket off as she went and handing it to him solemnly. Her gaze then went to Jasper who had been watching intently. "I told you already Jasper, he's done no harm to me, why do you insist on doing this!" she yelled at him, false tears filling her eyes.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:01 pm

(Lifetime Movie Moment)

Felix watched as Serenity was released from the ice prison and allowed to give him his jacket. The solemn look on her face made him turn his head slightly. He took the jacket and then looked at Jasper as she asked him why he kept doing what he was doing. Felix walked to Serenity and enclosed her in a hug. "Can you give me enough wind to push him back into that building," he asked quickly before backing away. He looked at Jasper. "She's yours."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:56 pm

(lol, awwww!!!)

Even after what'd happened with them earlier, Serenity still found it hard not to blush when Felix hugged her. "Yes," she said quietly when he asked her to give him enough wind to push Jasper back to the building. Serenity pretended to look angrily at Jasper when Felix backed away. "This is ridiculous Jasper! You should want me more happy than safe, since I'm immortal anyways! Safety has no value to me!" she yelled. That part was true. She whole-heartedly believed that. Serenity then fell silent, her gaze on Jasper still, and a second later a large wind blew. Jasper had said nothing the whole time and was more relaxed since he thought it was over. The wind caught him off balance and he flew smack into the building. Serenity quickly turned to Felix and nodded. She wanted this to be over so that she could heal him. She hated the fact that he was hurt.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:14 am

Felix didn't even wait until Serenity had finished turning around. A flash of silver and he was already at Jasper. The entire time he was thinking Death Blow, but hs actionsproved otherwise. Jumping into the air right before he got t Jasper, he turned and kicked him clean across the chest. Balancing both speed and force he was planning on hitting him hard enough to just snap of few bones and keep him from moving too much. Felix didn't quite land right after the kick, he sort of stumbled before landing on hand and knees. He just hoped that Jasper was down fo the camp because he didn't have much energy left to put up a fight.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:09 pm

Jasper hadn't expected the sudden double attack. When he smacked into the building he sat there dazed a moment before getting up only to get kicked in the chest by Felix. The breath knocked clean out of him, Jasper fell forward and wasn't able to catch his fall. His breaths came in heavy takes. He didn't think he'd be able to get back up after such a sudden and fierce attack. He didn't understand it....he was helping Serenity, trying to keep her safe from such an obvious threat. What had he missed?

Serenity watched as Felix took down Jasper in a single hit, but then stumbled and fell forward. Immediately Serenity went over to Felix since Jasper seemed to be down for the count. "Stay still," she said, kneeling down next to him and putting her hand lightly over his chest. Her hand started glowing that same light blue again and she started healing him. "Are you okay?" she asked after she finished.

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next