Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:15 pm

Felix looked up to make sure Jasper was done. Thankfully he was "Take care of him first," Felix said. "I'll live, he won't." He then sat back. His breaths coming in all rasp. He had to admit, Serenity wasn't that bad. She could take care of herself if she tried, but that was the least of his worrys right now. He wanted to make sure Jasper didn't die. No matter how ignorant theguy was he didn't want his blood on his hands.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:20 pm

Serenity blinked as Felix told her to take care of Jasper first. She then nodded. "Okay," she said. She got up and went over to Jasper. "Stay still," she told him. When he tried to roll over, he froze then cringed badly. "I said stay put," she said harshly. she hated it when patients didn't listen. It really got on her nerves. She put her hand over his back and healed his chest through that. When she was done she sighed. "You can move now, but please don't try anything stupid," she told him.

Jasper slowly sat up after Serenity had finished healing him. He didn't look at Serenity. His eyes were back to their gray color. "I don't understand. He's obviously a danger to you. Why do you stop me?" he asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:28 pm

Felix wasn't aware of the conversation that was going on and even if he did, he wasn't interested in it. He just wanted to be able to get back inside and rest. He was extremely tired. Sighing he laid back on his back all th way, ignoring the pain. Looking up at th sky he grined. "Why does it always look so peaceful, even when death is on the horizon. He sighed again and then closed his eyes. Sleeping wasn't an option though. He didn't know if Jasper as going to be irrational again.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:53 pm

Serenity only looked down when Jasper asked why she kept stopping him. How could she explain it to the guy in a way that wouldn't break his heart? Not that she should've cared, the guy did hold like 50 icicles around her, figuring that he'd have to use them because Felix wouldn't have left. She sighed. "Like I said, he's only a danger to his enemies, and I'm not one of them." She gave Jasper a small smile. "When it comes to meeting people, I know who's bad and who's not. I can take care of myself when it comes to that," she said.

Jasper still refused to look at Serenity. He sighed. "I'm sorry for threatening you Lady Serenity," he said. When he heard her chuckle he looked at her. He looked a little confused. "It's not like it hasn't happened before," she said. She then told him that he should go home and rest, and forget that this had even happened, and to try to be less rash about things. He sighed and nodded. He slowly brought himself to his feet. "Thank you for forgiving me. I'll see you around," he said before turning and starting away. Hopefully, he thought. What had Boreas done this time?

Serenity watched as Jasper started away, then hurried over to Felix. "Are you okay?" she asked, sounding concerned.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:08 pm

Felix counted Jasper's footsteps as the guy left. He didn't even open his eyes when he heard Serenity come over to him. "I'm fine," he said. His expression was blank. "Just laying here enjoying the day," he said with a sigh. Felix was of course being sarcastic, though he excluded the sarcastic tone to go with it. He couldn't go oneday without getting injured... And lately he'd been getting his ass kicked. He was starting to believe Jasper was right. What if he was getting weaker. The thought made him open his eyes and stare up at Serenity.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:18 pm

Serenity gave a soft smile as Felix stated he was just laying there enjoying the day. She knew his sarcasm when she heard it. She blinked when Felix opened his eyes and stared up at her. The soft smile returned. "Here, let me heal you then we can go inside," she said, allowing her hand to start glowing blue again as she put it over his chest. As she healed him, her gaze didn't leave the area she was working on. "Thank you again," she said with the same soft smile. The reason she kept thanking him so much is because she knew what would've happened if he hadn't been there. The bandits, the rogues, the stalkers, they'd all still been there before she'd met Felix. He didn't know just how much he'd changed her life. She'd gone through being attacked, abducted, all that other stuff, because she couldn't defend herself. It was different for women in the world than it was for men, even now, even though the world had come such a long way. She wasn't sure that Felix understood that.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm

Felix looked at her. "Alright," he said and stayed still. As much as he wanted to go inside he couldn't. He turned his head as she thanked him. "No problem, just doing..." He stopped. "I wasn't about to sit around and let you get impaled to death," he said. He then gave a sigh. "I can't go inside yet," he told her. "I have to go make sure Stephen and Walker are okay." Had he not left, none of this would have happened.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he started to say that he was just doing what anyone else would've done. She knew that line too well coming from him. It shocked her a little when he changed it up though. She couldn't help but smile when he said that he wasn't going to sit there and let her get impaled. She nodded when Felix said he had to go check on Walker and Stephen. She completely understood. When she finished healing him, she sat there for a moment, looking at him before saying "I'll come with you," with a small smile. She was trying to be as good-natured as she could about what'd just happened. She hoped that Felix would never see something like that happen after what'd come about with the rogues when they first met. In all honesty, well, she was used to this by now, which is why she wasn't really shaken up as she was with most other things.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:48 pm

Felix looked at her and sat up. "Well are you sure?" He asked. "It's not that far away, so I can make it myself," he said. Felix then stood up and stretched. He looked to Serenity and shrugged. "Then again, I wouldn't mind the company," he told her. "Let me go get changed." Felix went through hundreds of shirts each week, this was getting old.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:51 pm

Serenity nodded as he asked if she was sure, then said he could make it there himself. That was definitely one reason she wanted to come, but aside from that, if Jasper had done something to Stephen or Walker, they might need medical treatment right away, and getting one of the other doctors would probably taken too long. She smiled when he said he wouldn't mind the company. "Okay," she said when he told her to let him get changed.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:26 pm

(I'm in trouble, no computer so I have to use the skool comp.)

Felix looked at Serenity and then went and got changed. A second later he came back in his new clothes. He wasn't thrilled about going over to the house, but he was worried. If anything was wrong with Walker or Stephen he'd hunt down Jasper down and kill him. This was personal. "Let's go," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:40 am

(What'd you get in trouble for? o.o)

Serenity waited for Felix to come back, and when he did she smiled and nodded when he said let's go. She didn't really think that Jasper had done anything to them. Probably just knocked them out and read their minds at most. Jasper wasn't capable of hurting other Crested Ninja if he didn't think they were a threat. Well, that's what Serenity had thought and she'd been wrong about that for the most part. She followed next to Felix silently, trailing a little behind him. She then walked right next to him and nudged him a little. "Hey," she said and waited until he looked at her. "I'm sure they're fine," she said with a smile. She wasn't trying to get him to turn around or anything, but just reassure him a little bit. Serenity was starting to see just how overprotective Felix could be. Honestly, even though she would never say this aloud, she thought it was a bit cute.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:32 pm

(long story short, my bro didn't clean like he was suppose to and I ended up getting punished with him for it. I don't know when I'll get my laptop back, maybe today because i cleaned and cooked yesterday. It all depends)
(lmao, she thought it was cute)

Felix walked in silence. He didn't want to talk. Too much was going through his head. He did after all have a responsibility to make sure that those two were okay. When he felt Serenity nudge him he looked at her and then nodded. "Thank you," he said quietly. He then turned a corner and came up to a building. "It's right up here," he said and started for a small red house on the edge of the road.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:40 pm

(lol, shush)(and I hope you get it back today Very Happy)

Serenity only smiled when Felix said thank you. Over the course of that one day, Felix had changed so much. She then looked at the corner as he said that it was right up there. She then followed him silently. She wondered if Stephen and Walker really were okay. She hoped so. She had been a pretty good judge of character up until that day, but she figured that the other side of Jasper was the aggressive one, and not Jasper himself. So as long as he hadn't changed, then the two boys should've been fine.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:01 am

Felix walked up to the small house and called a hello, but no one answered. He looked at Serenity and then walked into the house. is eyes narrow. "Hello," he called again. No answer. It was strange because the lights were on. Felix walked farther into the house and into the next room. No one. This was getting annoying. "Walker, Stephen." Same thing. Felix looked at Serenity once more before deciding to check their rooms. Walking into a small bedroom he saw two figures. One was spread out on the bed, and the other leaning off the side of the couch. If Felix hadn't known the two, and if he was a female, he probably would have fainted then and there. "Heh, they're only sleep..."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am

Serenity followed silently behind Felix as he walked up to the house and called hello. Then into the house when there was no answer. Further in with still no answer. Serenity was getting a bit worried. What if Jasper really had changed? When Felix walked towards a bedroom, Serenity kept close behind him. Even with the lights on this seemed like some kind of horror film. Serenity hated scary movies. They made her paranoid. When she saw two figures in the room, one on the bed the other hanging over the couch, she almost started forward to see if they were okay, but she stopped when Felix said that they were only sleeping. "Are you sure?" she asked a little quietly. She looked at them again. They did look like they were sleeping but they also could've been under a genjutsu. Not probable. Serenity had quite a bit of experience with genjutsu, more so than with ninjutsu, having had to dispel genjutsu from a few ninjas not so long ago.

(I would laugh if one of them just jumped awake. It would scare the bejeezes out of Serenity XD)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:41 pm

Felix nodded. "Yes, they're just sleep," he said and leaned against the wall. He was glad that they were okay, even if he didn't look like he was. Sighing he rubbed his hand through his silver hair. "Typical, and to think I was the least bit of worried," he said.

Walker and Stephen both turned at the same time, though both remained sleeping. Just then Stephen sat up straight. He blinked sleeply and then woke up completely. "FELIX!" He gave a wide grin. "And Serenity too." The last part was a bit childish. "What are you two doing here." He then looked at Walker. "Hey Walker, get up, guess who's here."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:48 pm

(of course you would XD)

Serenity gave a low sigh when Felix said they were just asleep and smiled when he ran his hand through his hair and said that he'd been worried. She visibly jumped when Stephen yelled Felix's name. She then sighed when she realized that the two were waking up. Jeez, give me a heartattack why doncha? she thought, but didn't say it aloud. Serenity then looked at Walker and Stephen with a smile. When Stephen asked why they were there, she looked to Felix before answering. He'd changed in front of her, but she wasn't sure if he wanted the two to see that he'd changed. "A ninja attacked us earlier and mentioned you two, so we came to make sure you were okay," she said with a smile, not saying which one of them said to go.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:57 pm

Stephen blinked. "Oh, really, looks lke you two got out unscathe," he said. "On top of that, both of you have been getting into a lot of fights lately. Maybe you guys should take a vacation or something," he said with a smirk. He then looked up at Felix quickly before continuing. "You guys need it." Walker nodded. "That's right."

Felix looked at the two of them through narrow blue eyes. They were beng funny. Just because he wasn't the same cold hearted Felix didn't mean he couldn't knock them around. Afterall, he was their guardian for the next year, seeing as though he'd practically adopted them.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:59 pm

Serenity was a bit surprised, as well as glad, that the two didn't mention anything about what'd happened on the mission. Serenity gave a small chuckle as Stephen said that the two of them seemed to be getting into a lot of fights and that they should take a vacation. "I wish," she said with a bright smile. She was glad these two are okay.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:08 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. Truth be told that he could have used a vacation himself. As much as he loved fighting and killing and other stuff that fell into that catagory, he needed a break. "Stephen, Walker, don't leave the door unlocked," he said casually. "You'll end up like Serenity." Stephen and Walker didn't know the story, but Felix would be willing to tell.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:11 pm

Serenity couldn't help but give a small smile and roll her eyes when Felix said if they didn't lock their door they'd end up like Serenity. "Jeez, I thought we were over that incident," she said, looking at Felix, then sighed and looked back to Stephen and Walker. "But he's right, take it from someone who knows, leaving your door unlocked: not the best idea," she said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 pm

Stephen and Walker nodded simutaniously. "Okay," they said. Felix sighed. They were so careless. They never cared much for anything. Just two carefree boys who thought the world was nothing but big adventure. Felix shook his head. Stupid. "Well, since we know you're okay, I guess we can leave now, no point in staying aroun here," he said and looked to Serenity. "Let's go."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Serenity smiled as the two of them nodded and said okay. She blinked when Felix said they should leave since the two were fine. She nodded when Felix said let's go, then turned and gave a small wave to Walker and Stephen before following Felix. "Take care boys," she said as she waved. After Serenity and Felix were out of the house and starting down the street again, she started walking backwards in front of Felix with a smile just so that she could see his face when she asked. "You were really worried about them, weren't you?" she asked with a smile. It was nearly pitch black out, but Serenity wasn't worried about tripping over anything.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Felix looked at her. "I just don't like for them to be careless, like you." He said. "They're mortal and they think the world is a joke. You should know that from the fight with Dantes." Felix then shook his head. "You're going to fall," he said with a light smirk. It was pitch black and neither of them were able to see in the dark.

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next