Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:03 pm

Felix's expression was no longer blank. It was filled with something like hurt. He figured she was finished. He was too prideful to say he wanted to stay and she would not ask him any longer. There was no point in living anymore. He'd lost everything because he was selfish. "I want to disappear," he said in a whisper. There was only one way to make that possible. He turned the knob of the door. "Kyla." He said and pulled the door open.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:09 pm

When Serenity heard the door open, she broke. The tears that were invisibly building up spilled over and she quietly started sobbing. "Please don't leave me," she said quietly, not expecting Felix to hear her. She was only stating her selfish desires again, and she was done being selfish. She wanted Felix to be happy, and if that meant for him to leave her, then...well that was what it was going to be. She only wished that little potion that Kyla had given Felix would've worked on her. But she had a curse, not something that was supposed to be a blessing. She had no easy way out like Felix did. Serenity crossed her arms on the table and laid her head down, crying silently, accidentally knocking down the glass vial of medicine in the process, causing it to shatter when it hit the floor.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:16 pm

Felix stopped. His hearing was better than most and when she said not to leave he shook his head. He didn't want to, but at the same time he did. He didn't know wht he wanted anymore. Why couldn't he just make up his mind? When he heard her sobs he turned and looked at her. He then walked to her when he heard the vile crash. Entering the kitchen he moved past the doorframe and stood a few feet away from her. "Serenity." That was all he could get out.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:21 pm

Serenity didn't care that the vial had crashed. She didn't want to feel anything anymore. All she wanted to be numb right now, to not feel anything, to not hurt. She froze when she heard Felix say her name. She slowly raised her head and wiped her eyes. But she didn't look at Felix. "If you're going to leave...just do it....please....I can't stand seeing you there and knowing you're going to leave...." she said, regaining her emotionlessness she had before. She didn't want to hurt anymore. But she knew that him leaving would only hurt her that much more. "I'm trying to let you have your wish Felix, I'm leaving you alone....what more do you want....?" she asked with a small hiccup as she tried not to start sobbing again.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:26 pm

Felix shook his head. "I..." He stopped. "I am leaving, but I need something of you," he said. "I need you to...." He stopped himself. "Nevermind." He'd leave it be. The way he was, as punishment for what he'd done. He stepped back. He'd never admit i, but when she cried, her hiccups were the only thing that kept him from completely losing it and snapping at her about her crying. "I just wanted to say goodbye."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:31 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said he was leaving but he wanted her to do something. When he said nevermind, she only looked at him. She got up and went over to him before he could walk away. "What is it? Please, anything, what is it?" she asked. She'd do whatever it was he wanted. If he was really going away, she wanted to do whatever it was he wanted before he really left for good. She was trying so hard not to show the pain in her eyes, but she wasn't doing such a great job.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:35 pm

Felix finally looked at her. "It's nothing." He told her. "I can do it myself." He wanted to take advantage of her when she said she'd do anything. But why would he do something like that. He'd wronged her, far too many times. He forced that grin of his to form on his face. "It's nothing," he said more confidently. "I'll see you around."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:42 pm

Serenity fell silent again when he told her it was nothing. When he grinned, she felt it becoming harder to hold herself together. She wanted Felix to not see how much she was hurting from this, so he wouldn't hurt so much himself when he finally did leave. She felt her hands start trembling, and she looked away as he said he'd see her around. "Yeah, sure," she said. "See you round," she said simply. She wanted to hug him, to tell him to stay, to beg him not to leave again, but she couldn't. "I hope you like it where ever it is you're going," she said, looking at him with a small smile. She wanted to tell him to go, to leave....and to just be done with this pain.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:49 pm

Felix walked out. He knew they wouldn't see each other anymore. He'd make one last trip to Aiko, and tell her goodbye, and then make sure that Stephen and Walker would be okay without them. They were old enough now to handle themselves. Both were seventeen, and Aiko would help. Closing his eyes he sighed. "I do have one request," he said. "I want something before I leave." He paused. "Sing." He'd do the same for Aiko. The songs of an unintended death. Songs that would lay him to rest, unaware of their meanings.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 7:55 pm

(u no the song isn't going to be as upbeat as the real one)

Serenity looked down as he walked out. He was really leaving this time. She hoped he'd be happy where he was going. Maybe he was going with Aiko, to be with her for a while. She hoped so. It seemed Aiko made him happy. She looked at him as he said that he did have one last request before he left. She didn't think she could sing whole-heartedly, but for Felix's sake she could try. Serenity closed her eyes and nodded. She kept her eyes closed as she sung. She couldn't look at him while she sung, because she meant every word of that song and she'd be sure to break into tears if she looked at him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:03 pm

Felix stopped in the doorway as she started to sing. He listened to every word of it and he knew that it was directed at him. And this was the same one she'd sung before he'd come in. "Don't you have a great choice of music," the words were deeply sarcastic. He gave a grin. Not his usual one, but the one he'd given Kinaga when they first met. The same one he gave to those he resented. Not as frightening as the one he'd given with Dantes. This grin was watered down but held the same touch of danger, or amusement. "Is that how you feel?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:09 pm

Serenity's eyes were downcast when she finished. She heard the obvious sarcasm in Felix's voice. If he didn't know that was directed at him, she wouldn't know what to think of him at that point. When he asked her if that was how she felt, her vision blurred a little as tears started forming again. She tried to keep them from spilling over. It was working so far. "Yes." She'd barely managed to get that out without starting crying, but somehow she did it. She didn't know what his response would be, but she didn't really care. If he didn't leave soon, she'd end up telling him to leave. She couldn't take this anymore.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:14 pm

Felix shrugged. "Well, it took you to sing it to tell me," he said. "That's both a sad thing and a good thing," he said. "Regardless, it's about time." He stepped towards her. "I've waited for you to say something about me," he told her. "But you never did until now." He shook his head and then grinned. This one less fearful. It was natural, almost. "I'm waiting for something else, but there's not enough time for it to happen." He took another step forward and let the silence fill the room for a moment. "What do you want me to do?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:20 pm

Serenity didn't look at Felix as he spoke. Why was he doing this to her? She didn't see when he grinned and almost broke when silence filled the room. When he asked her what she wanted him to do the tears finally spilled over. She looked at him, her eyes pain filled. "Why are you doing this to me? If you want to leave, just go," she said, the tears spilling over. "I want you to do whatever makes you happy, and if that means leaving me...." she looked down. She sat on the couch, one hand clasping at her heart. "Just please stop playing games with me Felix," she said quietly. She wasn't sobbing like normal, but this time she was in physical pain, as well as the worst emotional pain she'd felt since Jake'd died.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:25 pm

Felix dropped his bag onto the floor as she told him to leave it made him happy. Watching her take a seat he gave a very low sigh. "That's not an answer," he said. "I want a direct answer." The grin had been removed his face as she cried. "I want you to tell." He said. Felix turned his head. "I'm not playing game either," he said. "I'm trying to give myself more time." He said. Her breaking down wasn't enough, he wanted something else. He wanted her to say it. Say she wanted him to stay, but she wouldn't. And he wanted to know why.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:31 pm

Serenity couldn't look at Felix. It was too painful. When he said that it wasn't an answer, she looked at him as he said he wanted a direct one. "You already know my answer Felix! Of course I want you to stay! But if you don't want to, I have no rights trying to make you!" she said, trying to keep herself from sobbing. She looked back down and started sobbing quietly, her hands clasped over her heart. She couldn't take this pain. Why was he doing this to her? He'd told her straight out he wanted her to leave him alone, he'd told her before that he didn't want to stay, made implications that he was going to leave, and now when he was finally going to he was questioning her on it, and whether he knew it or not, he was putting her in almost as much pain as when she'd been stabbed in the heart by the man who'd stolen her crystal ball (I forgot his name).

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:38 pm

(Hanzer)

Felix stepped back when she yelled at him. For a specific reason her yelling at him had by passed him. He'd found that she had her hand against her heart. The last time that'd happened was when she'd passed out. "Serenity?" He walked over to her and kneeled down. "Stop." He said firmly. He couldn't leave her knowing she was in this condition. He'd never forgive himself if he did.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:44 pm

(oh yeah)

When Felix came over to her and knelt down in front of her, she found herself unintentionally trying to move back from him, but couldn't because the back of the couch was there. When he told her to stop, she shook her head but found she couldn't stop herself from crying. "Stop it, stop it, stop it," she said loudly. "Stop doing this to me, if you're going to go then just go already!!!!" she yelled. The silent sobbing that she'd been doing before was no longer there. Now she was sobbing simply from the pain in her chest. "I can't take this, the longer you stay here the worse it is! Just go already!!" she yelled, her voice cracking slightly and her hands clasped tighter to her chest. Just stop it already, it hurts.... she thought.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 8:48 pm

Felix stood up straight in a mere blurr and put a good few feet before himself and Serenity by the time she'd finished. He'd never felt this hurt in his immortal life. To hear her say that his very presence was hurting her. "I...I'm..." Felix was at lost of words. God, what have I done? His eyes searched for the door until he found it. Walking away he picked up his bad and walked out. Not a goodbye came from him as the door shut closed.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:02 pm

Serenity didn't look up as she heard the door close behind Felix. Instantly she laid on her side curled into something of a ball, clasping at her chest. She laid there for at least an hour, unable to stop crying. After a while she ended up falling asleep, but the pain in her chest refused to go away. But that was only because the only thing she was dreaming of was Felix walking away from her. She tried to go after him, but there was a second her in the dream, the mortal her who knew how to take care of herself, holding her back from going after him. Telling her that going after someone who put her in that much pain wasn't worth it. Serenity refused to buy it though, and kept trying to go after him. She only woke up when she heard a movement coming from the real world. She jumped awake, her breathing heavy. It was dark outside, and she realized she'd fallen asleep on the couch. She looked around for the source of the noise.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:06 pm

Felix had come back once Serenity was sleep out of sheer worry. He'd silently opened the door and sat on the steps, watching her sleep. (Ikuto moment there, but he's no pervert like Amu) When she woke up, he remained silent. He wanted to tell her he couldn't leave because he felt guilty, but he was afraid that she'd be put through more pain with his return. He was stuck, he didn't know what to do.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:13 pm

(lmao)

Serenity'd looked around the rest of the room before even thinking of looking at the stairs. When she had though her first impulse was to jump up and hug him, but then she remembered that it was just a dream. But....just like her dream though, he was still leaving. But why was he here then? "Why....why are you here?" she asked, trying not to break out into a fresh crying fit. She hoped that she hadn't been sleep talking again. Normally she did when she had nightmares, or so she was told. Her chest didn't hurt as bad as it had before, but just seeing him was enough to make it start hurting again. Did this mean he was staying? Of course he's not staying. How many times has he told you that he didn't care, that it was just what anyone else would do? You think he's actually staying because he's worried about you? He just doesn't want to feel guilty about hurting you, her mortal side of her thought. She refused to believe it though. But she was starting to believe, at the same time, that her mortal side was telling the truth.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 pm

Felix looked down at the floor when she asked what he was doing there. "There's a little truth behind ever just kidding, a little curiosity behind every just wondering, a little knowledge behind every I don't know, and a little emotion behind every I don't care." He said. "That day I went to Kyla, she told, 'For centries you've blocked out feelings, but soon you'll be put to the test. Though immortality keeps you safe, a thousands winds will break the curse and awaken a sleeping spirit. And only then shall your test began.'" He said repeating her exact words. "I don't know why it took me so long to realize this, or maybe I didn't want to realize it, but Serenity, you're that thousand winds and I can't take it anymore. I'm being ripped apart. I don't know if I should love you or hate you. Everything about you is what I both want and don't want. The side of me that longs to love, to feel emotions, to just live wants you, but my immortal side keep stopping me. Making me turn my back on what I truely want." He sighed. "What I'm trying to say is that I want you, but I don't want to hurt you. I dont want to be a burden. I want to share something with you, a moment, one that'll last a life time, but every time I try it turns bitter and I hate myself for it." He narrowed his eyes in sorrow. "I, just don't know what I want anymore," he said. "I just don't know."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:30 pm

Serenity only looked at him, trying again to keep her emotions to a minimum as he spoke, but almost broke again as he said he didn't know whether to love her or hate her. Had she really given him a reason to want to hate her? Was she that terrible to him...? Tears started welling up just hearing Felix speak. When he said that he didn't know what he wanted, she looked down. She didn't know how to take all this. Was he staying or wasn't he? She wanted him to stay....but she wanted him to be happy. And with her...with everything he just told her...it seemed that she was confusing him to much it was making him utterly miserable. Serenity slowly stood up from the couch, her hair covering her eyes which were downcast. She walked over to the stairs and hugged Felix tightly without a single word to him. Maybe Felix didn't know what he wanted, but Serenity knew what she wanted. And that was whatever would make Felix happy. If she could be with him and give him that one lasting moment that would make him happy at the same time....she'd do everything she could to make that happen. As she hugged him the tears overflowed and slowly ran down the side of her face.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Thu Oct 21, 2010 9:39 pm

Felix stayed silent. He wanted to back up his previous statement that he didn't technically hate her, he just hated the fact that he couldn't be with her because she brought up his side that loved. All of it was too confusing, but the confusion was soon washed away with her hug. Felix felt like he could breath again. This was all he wanted. A simple hug. He closed his eyes, not daring to move. He just wanted to moment to last, atleast for a moment. But it still felt like things were incomplete. They always would be, but he wanted to fill that gap. "I love you." Gap filled. Felix hadn't told anyone he loved them since Mer's death. Not even Aiko who he also loved, but she wouldn't be there forever, she wouldn't be able to keep him from making stupid mistakes like Serenity would. Yes, she was a blessing to his life, but Serenity, she was more than a blessing. She was a gift that would last a lifetime.

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next