Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:19 am

(*random fangirl in the distance screams and dies*)

For several moments there was a silence between them until Felix said he loved her. It felt like her heart had stopped. To her, the whole world just froze. She didn't know how to react to this...Felix....well, before now, he was so reserved about his emotions, and now he was telling her this...? But when Serenity thought about it...the only reason she hadn't wanted him to leave was because....well, she loved him too. She could've gone and stayed with Kyla, hell, she could've found another immortal to stay with, but she didn't. She'd found Felix, and after that day, she'd never wanted to be with anyone else. "I love you too," she said quietly. She didn't know why, but she felt like she was getting cold. Her whole body, freezing. She didn't want him to feel this from her hugging him, so she pulled away, just enough so that she was able to look him straight in the eyes. "Please tell me you'll stay," she said, her eyes pleading, but tears were no longer flowing from them as heavily as before. Her heart was racing, just knowing that one fact. Felix loved her. But she needed to know he was going to stay with her.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:58 pm

(rotflmao)

Felix opened his eyes when she said that she loved him back. He felt a new air about him and then she moved away from him and it died down a bit. Felix was sure he'd just died right there and was reborn in the same moment. A small voice in his head told him, And now you test begins. Felix felt something like fear. Was he ready for this step? How would Mer feel about it? Would she approve? Felix bowed his head. He didn't know how to answer. Just then a small light shimmered into view. Felix looked up and blinked. A girl was standing behind Serenity. It's okay Felix, go ahead, I told you, live on. Felix smiled. I love you, Mer . And I will always love you. The entire thing happened in only a few seconds. Felix looked at Serenity. "I wouldn't leave you for the world."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:13 pm

(AHHH GHOSTS)

Serenity looked at Felix half in shock as he smiled. She couldn't help but smile too, even though she felt her hands numbing a little bit from being so cold. She didn't care to think of why she was suddenly freezing. It was the farthest thing from her mind at this point. As soon as Felix said he wouldn't leave her, she felt her heart leap. Her eyes suddenly got bright and she hugged him again. "Thank you," she said. She felt like crying again but this time, they would be more tears of joy than anything. She couldn't believe all that'd just happened.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Felix found this worth it. Every bit of it. This was that one moment that he'd longed for. If he'd know it'd have come so soon he would have told Serenity how he felt sooner. But what would have been the fun in that. What would have been the meaning, the purpose. When she hugged him he hugged her back. It was a big step, but Mer approved, Ser approved, so why couldn't he just go with it. He then stood up, taking Serenity up with him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:10 pm

Serenity almost didn't get up when Felix pulled her up with him, because she hadn't expected it. But when she did stand up with him, she looked at him. With her arms still wrapped around him, she looked him in the eyes for a moment before moving in slowly and kissing him. She didn't know what had gotten into her, but whatever it was, she didn't regret a single thing.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:19 pm

*fangirl randomly appeared in the window. OMG!!!)

Felix looked at her as she started to move forward towards him. He wasn't sure if she was messing with him or not, but when she kissed him he was shocked as ever. Everything went silent for a moment. His brain was trying to figure out what was going on. He knew, but he was too shocked to realize it. Talk about major confusion. Was this how he was going to enter his new life? With the girl he'd love for eternity welcoming him with a kiss. He wanted to smile. God, we're inseperable.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:33 pm

(LMFAOOO)

Serenity pulled back after several moments with a light shade of red covering her face. She gave him a small smile that looked almost embarrassed. "Um...Felix, can I ask you something?" she waited a moment. "When I was sleeping earlier....did I...did I say anything?" she said, sounding a little embarrassed. She really hoped that she hadn't, especially after what happened. She figured that if she had talked there was only one thing she would say.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:41 pm

Felix grinned. "You're turning colors," he said pointing out the obvious. His voice was light and relaxed. He then looked at the ground as if uncomortable with the subject of her talking in her sleep. "Well, you kind of were," he said. He then looked up at her. "Why'd you ask."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:44 pm

Serenity only smiled when he said she was changing colors. She was used to it by now. She blinked when he looked a bit uncomfortable when she mentioned the subject of her talking in her sleep. "Just curious," she answered. "What'd I say?" she asked, still looking at him. He'd heard her talk in her sleep. She wouldn't know what to do if she said what she thought she'd said.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:49 pm

Felix shook his head. "Do you really want to know," he asked. He didn't want to tell her. It'd ruin the mood. He was just trying to fit into this new life and now she was telling him to tell her what she'd said. There went the rest of the warm feeling he'd had a moment ago.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:56 pm

Serenity looked at him as he shook his head. "Yes," she said, looking at him. "What'd I say?" she asked. She wanted to know just what she said. She hoped to God that she didn't say what she thought she had, but from Felix's expression, she was starting to figure that she had.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:00 pm

Felix looked at the couch and then to Serenity. "Take a seat," he told her while guiding her to the couch. He let her sit and then he stepped back. "I'm not sure what you said before you walked in, but what you were saying was not to leave." He told her. He stayed silent for a moment. "That's all. You just kept repeating the same thing."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:07 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he told her to take a seat. She sat down after he guided her over to the couch. She had a bad feeling about this. When he told her that she just kept repeating don't leave over and over again, she turned a beet red before looking down. "I...um..." she fell silent. She looked at him with a smile. "I'm really happy that you didn't leave Felix," she said. He'd probably comment yet again on her color, but...well, she didn't really care, she was used to it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:18 pm

Felix pointed at her. "That's new," he said. "Your a new shade." He then shook his head. "You knew I wasn't leaving," he told her with that grin. He then sat down. He was tired. He hadn't slept in like days. He was really hungry too. He was falling back into his old routine again. Life was good.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:29 pm

Serenity looked off to the side with a small grin as he said that she turned a new shade of red. "Hush you," she said with a small laugh. Serenity only shook her head when he said that she knew he wasn't leaving. She gave an almost sad smile and looked at him. "You're very unpredictable Felix. With you I can never be sure." She tilted her head when he sat on the floor and gave a smile. "Why do you like the floor so much?" she asked. She was tempted to slide down off the couch and sit next to him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:38 pm

Felix looked at her as she told him to hush. He put his fingers to his lips signaling that he understood like a child. He then shrugged. "I guess I can be at times," he said blankly. Felix then tilted his head. "I'm not sure," he said. "I guess it's never bothered me to sit on the ground. Might be natural."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:41 pm

Serenity gave a laugh as Felix acted a bit like a child. It wasn't often that she got to see Felix like that. When he said that it never bothered him to sit on the ground, she gave a smile and slid off the couch, crawling over to sit next to him. "Or maybe, you just like isolating yourself," she said with a smile, looking at him. She was still freezing. That much hadn't changed yet, and she was starting to notice it because it seemed that she'd started shaking slightly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Felix watched as she slid off the couch and crawled towards him. "Isolation?" He repeared. "That could be right, but if it was truue, you're invading my space," he teased. Felix pulled off his jacket and laid it across her shoulders. "Are you cold? You're shaking." Felix wasn't cold, so why was Ser shaking?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Serenity grinned as he said that she was invading his personal space. "Oh, I'm sorry," she said sarcastically. "Would you like me to go back on the couch?" she asked sarcastically. She blinked when he laid his jacket over her shoulders. This felt like some kind of romance movie. When he asked if she was cold, she shrugged slightly. "Yeah...but I don't know why, I was fine before," she said, looking down slightly. Even the jacket wasn't helping much.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:46 pm

Felix turned his head. "Not like you'd leave anyway," he mumbled before looking at her and shaking his head. "Maybe you need something to warm yourself up," he said. He looked to the air once more as if the answer was up there. "The answer's beyond me," he said. "Let's see if something like coco can warm you up," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:52 pm

Serenity smiled brightly as he said not like she'd leave anyways. She gave that small childish pout, but couldn't hide the small grin at the same time. "Well if you really wanted me to, I would," she said looking at him. She blinked as he said that maybe she needed something to warm herself up. She gave a small nod as he said to see if something like coco would warm her up. "Um, yeah, that might work," she said with a smile. She didn't want to say it aloud, but she doubted even taking a steaming shower right now would warm her up. Serenity got up, then blinked and looked at Felix. "You're jacket's really big," she said with a giggle.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:58 pm

Felix grinned. "I'll pass up on that offer," he told her and then got up himself. He then blinked when she said that his jacket was really big. "I know," he said. "It works wonders in the winter as well as when I'm in villages like the Snow." He shrugged and started for the kitchen. Maybe he could get her to cook something before he died of starvation to the fifth power.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Serenity smiled when he said he'd pass on that offer. "Thought you would," she said. She looked at his jacket when he said it worked wonders in villages like the snow. "Yeah, I guess a jacket like this would help for traveling around." She walked into the kitchen as he did. Knowing Felix, he probably didn't bother eating anything before he came back the second time to make sure she was okay. She looked at him with a smile. "Do you want something to eat?" she asked with a bright smile. She'd get him something before she took care of making the coco.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Felix couldn't help but looking at her over his shoulders when she asked him if he was hungry. He didn't look like he was about to go crazy and say how hungry he was though. Instead he just nodded. "That'd be nice." It was simple as that. Nothing more, nothing less. "I'll handle the coco."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:15 pm

Serenity only smiled as he said that'd be nice, then nodded and took out two pans. She filled the one with water and set it on the stove to start boiling. The other one she put mixed up some sauce for, the homemade stuff, not that jarred stuff that'd come out over the past millenia. She couldn't stand that stuff. She was used to the stuff her mother would make from scratch, and that was how she did it nowadays. She refused to make it any other way. She set that on the stove, then took out a box of spaghetti and put it into the now boiling water. She gave Felix a small smile. "It should only take a few minutes," she said. She looked back at the pot and stirred the spaghetti, a small shade of blush crossing over her face. I'm wearing Felix's jacket, she thought, feeling much like an actual adolescent teenager. She gave small smile. Things went very unexpectedly that night.

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next