Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:59 pm

(oh, btw, I love the new yin and yang pic you sent me! I heard a fangirl scream*)

Felix looked at Serenity as she started to make spaghetti. He hadn't eaten spahgetti in a very long time. Looking at Serenity he got two cups out and started to search for the coco. "You love spaghetti don't you," he said with a grin. "Last time we ate, you made it." His eyes then found their way back to the cabinets.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:45 pm

(lol, which do u like better the new one or the old one?)

Serenity looked at him with a shrug as he said that she loved spaghetti. "I just enjoy making it," she said with a smile. She looked back to the pan and stirred the spaghetti again. "I could make something else if you want," she said simply. She knew he was probably too hungry to care. "The coco's in the top left corner above the dishwasher," she told him with a smile. Making the sauce for this was her own covert way of living back in a time where she was still living with her sister and mother and father. Being the eldest of the children, Serenity was taught how to do everything that she would have to if she were to succeed the family line, at least until a boy came along to take over. But that never happened, and Serenity never took over the family line. At least not that branch of it. After a few more moments, Serenity drained the pasta and put it on plates, then put the sauce on it. She took out two forks, putting them on the plates. She handed one to Felix. "Here you go," she said with a smile. She was still freezing, but tried not to say anything.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 pm

(idk, i like both!)
(why is she soooo cold?)

Felix shook his head. "You started already, so don't change now." He said getting the coco at her directions. Fixing the cups he came over to the table and laid them down. Coco and Spaghetti didn't seem to mix, but he didn't care. Sitting down he took one of the forks and started to eat. "It's good," he said. Serenity, in the words of Hunter, was truly perfect. She in Felix's eyes, could make him feel human, love him for who he was, and sing. That's all he wanted.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:06 pm

(idk, but i'm thinkina makin a plot out of it)(and yeah, the only thing wrong with her is she's way overly emotional and has way too many mental problems, lol)(jk....)

Serenity smiled and sat down across from Felix, and started to eat. In all reality, she was very hungry too. She'd started on making the medicine as soon as she'd gotten home earlier at noon and had only eaten breakfast before that. She smiled as he said it was good. "Thank you," she said with a light shade of blush. No matter who it was, it always seemed that Serenity blushed whenever she or something she did was complimented. Serenity took up her cup of coco in both hands and took a sip. It was very good, but for some reason did nothing to warm her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:11 pm

(lmao)

Felix wasn't for the coco. He looked up when she said thank you and went into blush mode. "There you go again," he said. "Is that natural or something?" He asked slyly. "I'm sure it only happens when..." He trailed off. "Oh never mind," he said. "I forget."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:16 pm

Serenity looked off to the side when he said there she went again. Then asked if it was natural or something. "Well it doesn't help when you comment everytime it happens," she said with a smile, looking at him when he then went to say something then trailed off. "When what?" she asked with the same smile. How did things get so casual so fast? she wondered silently. She then took another drink of the coco, and put it down. She was trying to keep herself from shaking but it wasn't quite working.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:28 pm

Felix shook his head. "Forget it, that's not important," he said. "You're shaking again." Felix wasn't sure what was going on, but this wasn't normal. He narrowed his eyes and turned his head. "Serenity, what did you say you were doing before you started to get cold?" He asked. Yes, he may have been a bit overprotective, even if he didn't show it, but it was only because she meant something to him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:31 pm

Serenity only blinked when he said that it wasn't important, and went to ask him again before he mentioned that she was shaking again. So I wasn't doing such a great job hiding it afterall, she thought with a small sigh. She looked at him as he asked what she was doing before she started getting cold. "Well...I guess...I started getting cold right after I hugged you...after I woke up," she said with a shrug. "Why?"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:38 pm

"Just curious," he said nonchalantly. He then shrugged. "Anyway, I have to admit, this has been one twisted day for me," he said. "I know some strange stuff has happened previously between the two of us." He paused. "But, today was...I don't know how to explain it, so I'll just say it was good and leave it at that," he told her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:44 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said just curious with an almost suspicious expression. She gave a small giggle as he said that this had been one twisted day for him. She nodded. "This wasn't exactly a normal day for me either," she said with a smile. When he said that today had been good, because he didn't know any other way to explain it, she looked down with a smile. "Agreed," she said with a light shade of blush. After a few more moments, Serenity froze before taking another bite of her spaghetti. She put her fork down. She felt strange. She swallowed. She was no longer trying to hide the fact that she was shaking, it was just too bad now to even try anymore.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:48 pm

(attack of the stalker)

Felix looked at her as she started to visibly shake. "Serenity?" He stood up. "Serenity? Are you okay?" Why was she shaking so badly. This wasn't normal. It wasn't even cold like that. Just what was going on? It didn't take long for Felix to get into his normal self. His icy blue eyes narrow.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 5:58 pm

(lmfao)

Serenity pulled Felix's jacket tighter around her in a futile attempt to warm herself even a little. When Felix asked if she was okay, she took a moment before answer. "Yeah, but...I'm so cold...." she said the last part a little quietly. She didn't know what was going on. This had never happened before. She was sure she'd never been this cold before, in her mortal or her immortal life. (I'll bring him in next post, if I can find a good pic of him)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Felix couldn't come up with a logical reason for her being this way. Why did the night have to end like this. He wanted it to end at least a bit normal. But wasn't this normal for them? Didn't they always end the night in a strange way. In silence, anger, sadness, curiosity, awkwardness. Never did they separate normally. Felix sighed. This was turning into a sour night.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:35 pm

Serenity had the jacket clenched around her before she heard a knock at the door. Serenity looked towards the door. "O-one minute please!" she said. She looked at Felix with a small smile, trying to give him some kind of reassurance. "Be right back," she said before getting up and going over to the door and opening it. She blinked. "Oh...Jasper, hi," she said, a little shocked to see him. She'd healed him on several occasions and he was the only one who would actually stick around a bit afterwards just to talk with her. Well, the only mortal anyways. "Can I help you with something?" she asked. He didn't look wounded, and from what she heard, he was on vacation, so he hadn't had any missions in a while.

Jasper smiled when Serenity opened the door. His eyes narrowed slightly when he saw that she was wearing a jacket that was much too large for her. He knew whose it was of course. The expression only lasted a second until she started talking again, then he gave her a smile. "I was actually just stopping by to say hello. I hope I'm not interrupting anything," he said, motioning to the jacket she had on.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:42 pm

(omg, he's got an obsession!)

Felix looked at as she got up and walked into the next room to open the door. He sighed and sat down leaning back in his chair. He could hear the conversation almost clearly. Somebody was at the door, claiming to just be dropping by to say hi. Felix didn't care. Wasn't his business. Closing his eyes he decided to take a small nap while Serenity spoke with her company. Though of course, he wasn't anywhere near sleep.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:49 pm

(yea sumthin liike tht)

Serenity looked at Jasper as he asked if he was interrupting anything. She didn't want to seem rude. "Well, no....and yes," she said with a small embarrassed smile. Under the jacket, it wasn't as visible that she was shaking. But she was still very cold. She didn't know what was wrong.

Jasper looked at her for a moment as she said no, but then changed her mind and said yes. "You look cold, are you okay?" he asked. "I know I'm not the doctor here, but are you sick? With a jacket like that on, you shouldn't be cold," he said with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:57 pm

Felix was starting to rock back and forth now. He didn't have much to do anymore. Whoever this guy was he wasn't making it on Felix's good list. It was plain as daylight that he didn't have an injuries and who stopped by at seven at night anyway. Felix crossed his arms over his chest, waiting.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:02 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked if she was okay, and she gave a smile and nodded. "I'm fine. Thank you for your concern, but I'm not sick," she said with the same smile. "I just have the chills is all, I'm sure it will go away soon," she said. She didn't really think she was shaking that much.

Jasper shook his head and lightly felt the hand that was holding onto the jacket. "The chills? Your hand is freezing," he said, sounding a bit concerned. When she said again that she was fine, he sighed and withdrew his hand. "Anyways, I really came by to see how you were doing. I heard about what happened with that Sand Ninja," he said. "I came to offer my condolences," he said. He saw the expression on her face immediately go from cheerful and smiling to sad as she looked down. Bingo, he thought, holding back a grin. He'd offer that he could take her somewhere to get her spirits up after she was done with whatever it was she'd just been doing. Felix Kuriyama would not win her heart. He would not allow it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:13 pm

(omg, creeper!)

Felix stood up at the mention of Hunter. Walking around the corner, "Hey Serenity, you..." He stopped when he saw the guy. Felix didn't know him, didn't want to, but the only reason he cut off was for effect. "Hello." He said to the other guy. He then looked to Serenity. "You're already shaking, come in will you," he said.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:21 pm

(LMFAO)

Serenity's gaze dropped as Jasper mentioned Hunter. She wished that Hunter hadn't been brought up. She'd been fine with forgetting the incident up until that point. She looked at Felix as he came around the corner and gave him a small grateful smile that she made sure to hide from Jasper. "One minute," she said with a small smile. She looked back to Jasper. "Thank you," she said in reference to him offering his condolences.

Jasper looked at Felix as he came around the corner, narrowing his eyes slightly for just a moment until Felix had said hello. With that he gave a smile. "Hey." He blinked. "Wait a minute...." he gave a smirk as he pretended to recognize Felix. "You're Felix Kuriyama, aren't you?" he said with a smirk. "Rumor around the village is that you've been coming around here a lot lately," he said with a grin. He was only messing with the guy, not out of playfulness, but more out of resentment.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:44 pm

Felix looked at her as she told him one minute. "Okay," he said and started to walk off but stopped when the guy sounded surprise to know who he was. Slowly he turned. His blue eyes narrow, but hidden behind his silver hair. "Your point?" Felix asked. Felix didn't play around, he wasn't a child. He took everything very seriously. This guy being Serenity's guest would change nothing.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:57 pm

Jasper looked at Felix as he asked his point. "You should be more careful. People might be starting to think that the great Blue Demon has a weakness," he said with a hint of dangerousness in his voice, that reflected also in his eyes. He then looked at Serenity with a kind smile. "You know, you should really be going out somewhere to get your mind off of it," he said in reference to Hunter's death.

Serenity looked at Jasper as he recognized Felix, then said something that seemed a little out of character. Jasper always struck Serenity as a kind individual, but something about that statement told her otherwise. When he said that she should get out, she gave a small shrug. "I know, but...I probably shouldn't," she said with a small smile. Felix might've been the only one there who knew why she'd said that. But little did she know, Jasper knew all about her little problem.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:02 pm

That was it. Felix took a deadly step forward, not caring that Serenity was there any longer. He tilted his head, letting his hair fall from his eyes. "You think the Blue Demon has a weakness?" A grin spread across his face. "Don't let ignorance plague your tiny little mind" Felix said in a low, calm voice.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:09 pm

Jasper gave a small grin as Felix took a step forward and asked if Jasper thought he had a weakness. "I do now," he said, his gray eyes dancing dangerously. "And someone with the name of Blue Demon shouldn't be hanging around Lady Serenity as much as you do," he said a hint of danger still lurking in his voice.

Serenity looked between the two for a moment before intervening. "Now boys, let's not start anything, okay?" she said with a small smile that looked almost nervous. She hoped that Felix didn't make anything big out of that last statement of Jasper's.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   Sat Oct 23, 2010 8:19 pm

Felix ignored Serenity. He didn't care for his reputation, but he didn't take lightly to threats. His name meant little because he knew what he was capable of. "I don't know who you are, and I could care less at this moment, but if you plan on threatening me, don't use Serenity as your point of threat." Felix moved forward again so that he was almost side by side with Serenity. "Especially if you're trying to cover up your own flaws." He looked Jasper over. "It's hard to hide behind a mask, when competition is less than 5 feet away."

PostSubject: Re: An awkward meeting   

Back to top Go down

An awkward meeting

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next