Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Wasting the Day

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:57 pm

Etsu looked around as Shen picked her up. "Hey I can see everything from up here," she said. She then giggled. "Lots of food, lots of food." She then stopped. "Hey, what promise did you and Sukai make," she asked. She wasn't being nosy, just a curious four year old. Even if curiosity did get people in trouble at times.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : Akatsuki Killing Craved Ninja

Character Age : 21
Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:04 pm

Shen grinned as she said that she could everything from up there. "Yeah, you're even taller than me now!" he joked with a chuckle. When she asked what promise him and Sukai made, he only shrugged. "I promised him that I would protect the Stealth Valley, and if I didn't he said he'd be very mad at me," he said, putting it in more child like terms. He didn't want Etsu worrying about anything adult like at the moment.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:14 pm

Etsu started to spike Shen's hair. As she did she spoke. "Well, now that I'm taller than you I can....hmm, I don't know yet, I'll figure it out sooner or later," she said. Etsu shook her head. "No need to make a promise like that when everyone always knows that the people of the villager always do their best to protect the village," she told him calmly.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:33 pm

Shen felt her doing something to his hair, but he wasn't sure what. "What are you doing to my hair," he asked with a grin. When she said there was no need for him to make a promise like that, he shook his head slightly. "Well, we made that promise because I'm one of the few people able to help keep the village safe. Because the Stealth Valley was Sukai's home too once," he said. "He's just worried about it," he told her with a smile. He truly believed that, which was why he hadn't gotten angry with Sukai before when he was threatened. The two of them were approaching the gates of the Stealth Valley.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 pm

I'm just making it all nice and pretty," she said. "That's all." She then yawned. "He lived in the Stealth. That's awesome. And he doesn't have to worry. You're strong!" She then looked over the spikes she was making in his hair. "Are we going home?" She asked. She stuck out her tongue and frowned like she'd eaten something sour. She didn't want to go home.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:57 pm

Shen chuckled as she said she was making it pretty. "Alright, just make sure you put my hat back on when we go into the restaurant please," he said with a grin. When she said that Sukai didn't need to worry because he was strong, he grinned. "That's right, and you don't have to worry about anything either, because I'm watching over you too," he said. When she asked if they were going home, he shook his head. "Nope. But there's this really nice place I want to take you to, it's inside the Stealth Valley."

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:27 am

Etsu smiled and hugged Shen. "But it looks pretty," she said with a giggle. She then started to finish up his hair. When he stated she didn't have to worry either she gave a small sniffle. "Who said I was worried," she asked. Etsu never worried, unless it was really serious, and she didn't think anything serious was going on because she was unaware of what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:44 pm

Shen gave a small laugh as she said it looked pretty. He smiled when she asked who said she was worried. "No one said you were, but you just better remember, no matter what happens, I'll be there to protect you, got it squirt?" he told her with a grin. They were at this point, heading down the street that the restaurant was on. He was sure that the owner would like Etsu, after all, the guy'd been around when Teia was still alive, so he'd known her too, and was quite fond of the little girl.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:18 am

"I'll remember," she said as if she was bored and had heard the same speech a million times. Of course she was only playing. "And who are you calling squirt, I'm taller than you." She was proud to have found a reason to be taller than him at the moment. "Are we there yet," she started like most kids who were impatient and wanted to be at their destination.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:58 am

Shen smiled when she sounded bored. He chuckled when she then mentioned that he couldn't call her squirt because she was taller than he was. "Yep," he said when she asked if they were there yet. He then lifted her off his shoulders and put her on the ground before they walked into the restaurant. He fixed his hat back on his head, and the owner gave him a wave when they walked in. Shen put up two fingers telling how many people there were gonna be today. The two had been friends since before his mom and dad had taken off. His dad would always take him to this restaurant when he was a kid. Shen walked over to a booth and let Etsu get in first before sitting down. The waiter that came over turned out to be the owner, who'd come over to say hi as well. "Hm, I see you have a little one with you. Baby sitting, are you Shen?" he said with a laugh, and Shen replied with a "Yeah right. She had no place to go, so I'm taking care of her myself," he said. The owner took a good look at Etsu before saying "She reminds me of Teia," almost solemnly, but kept a smile on. Shen only shrugged and gave a smile. "Yeah, I guess. Anyways, you got a big order to fill today," he joked. "She's gonna have a rice ball, sour ball, red bean soup and tea," he said. The owner (I'mma name him Ker) grinned and looked at Etsu. He was good with kids. "Wow, you must be hungry little missy," he smiled. "What you gonna have Shen?" he asked. Shen took a moment to think. "Throw me a bowl of ramen, kay?" he said with a smirk. "You got it," Ker said before turning and walking away.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:41 am

(nice post)

Etsu walked beside Shen after being placed on the ground. She lightly clung onto the side of his pants like a lost or nervous child. When they entered the restaurant she stopped and looked around before catching back up with Shen in just enough time to be lifted into a booth. When she was in she scooted over and started to play with the table. Looking under it and over it and poking at the salt and pepper shakers. When the waiter came over she stopped and looked up at him. "I'm not a baby," she responded in defense. She then smiled at Shen and went back to playing while only picking up parts of the conversation. When Shen started to name off her order she blinked in surprise. "I can really ahve all of that?" She asked. Her eyes widdened and then she smiled. "If I eat alot then I can never go hungry and then I can be taller than Shen," she explained. Etsu then continued to her exploring of the table until the man left. After a moment she tired of her play and faced Shen. "Who's Teia," she asked.

(don't you just love her curiosity)
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 pm

(thankie, and yes, i do. it's so adorable)

Shen chuckled as Etsu said that she wasn't a baby. Then when she asked if she could really have all that, he smiled and ruffled her hair a little. "Yep. I told you, I'm gonna take care of you from now on, didn't I?" he asked. He gave a small laugh when she explained that she'd be taller than him if she ate that much. His smile almost faded when she asked about Teia. Why did Ker have to have such a big mouth? Regardless, a small smile passed over Shen's face. He wasn't one of those people who got immediately sad at the thought of their deceased loved ones. Shen actually enjoyed remembering Teia. "She was my baby sister," he told her. Shen would never refer to Teia as his little sister, she had always been his baby sister. Mostly because he'd taken care of her when she was a baby. That, and the fact that he'd adored her.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:42 pm

Etsu nodded. "Yeps, but I didn't think you were serious," she said with a small giggle. Listening intently as Shen told her who Teia was she reach up and touch his nose. "I bet she wasn't even a baby," she said before sitting back down in her seat. She then went back to playing with the table trying to see if it had any knik nacks she could play with. She figured the waiter had been talking about Teia when she was a small kid and was now a grown up and had moved away. So no further questions were asked on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Shen smiled when she said she didn't think he was serious. He snickered when she got up and touched his nose, saying that she bet that Teia wasn't a baby. "Well, maybe so, but I'm sure you would've liked her," he told her with a shrug. He wondered what it would've been like if Teia'd still been around at the same time Etsu was now. He was sure that the two would've been fast friends. Shen'd been doing that a lot lately; wondering what things woudl've been like if Teia was still here. Shen looked at Ker as he came up with their orders and placed them infront of the two of them, along with a chocolate chip cookie with Etsu's order. "On the house. Enjoy your meal little missy," Ker told her with a smile. "See ya round Shen," he said before walking off to take care of other customers. "Dig in," Shen told Etsu with a smile.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:22 am

"If I like you I bet I would have liked her too," she said and went to eating. First taking a giant bite of the riceball and then the sourball. She then got herself some tea and then took another bite of her riceball. "Delicious," she mused. She then looked up at and waved Ker goodbye before starting on her red bean soup. "Is that a cookie?" She asked eyes the little round thing on her plate.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:48 am

Shen smiled at her comment and started eating. When she said delicious, he smiled. "Glad you like it," he told her. When she asked if that was a cookie, he blinked and wondered if she'd ever actually seen a cookie before. "Yep, and it's all for you," he told her with a smile. "I think you made a friend," he whispered. "Ker likes you. Maybe if you come here when I'm out on missions he'll give you cookies," he told her quietly, then laughed and continued eating. He was sure that Ker would watch after her while he was gone on missions. Kenshi used to do that for him, but well, now Kenshi was....not with them anymore. For a moment Shen's gaze dropped. Man he missed Kenshi. The guy was ruthless in training, sure, but he'd been the best friend Shen'd ever had. That was just one more reason for Shen to keep on fighting the akatsuki. To avenge not only Teia, but Kenshi as well.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:22 pm

Etsu turned to looked at Shen with a mouth full of rice ball. "Really?" She asked. She took another moment then swallowed. "Shen, would you like a peice of my cookie?" She asked. She then reached over and broke the cookie into two peices as evenly as she could and handed him a peice. She'd seen when his gaze had dropped and sweets always made her feel better so she thought that same would work on him.
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:02 pm

Shen nodded when Etsu asked really, then blinked as she asked if he wanted a piece. When she broke the cookie in half, he smiled and took it. He knew better than to say no, because then little kids tended to get upset. "Thanks," he said with a smile. He needed to learn not to be downcast around her. That was the only thing he wasn't used to. With Teia, he'd never had a reason to be downcast. He then took a bit of the cookie. He honestly didn't remember the last time he had a cookie. Ker always made great cookies too.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:12 am

Etsu looked at Shen as he took the cookie. Figuring that had done the job she went back to eating all her delicisou food. When she'd finished she sat back with her hands on her tommy and yawn. "That was good," she said. She sounded like she was in dire need of a nap. Blinking sleepy eyes she looked up at Shen. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Shen
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Shen had finished soon before Etsu had. Shen was the kind of person who ate out a lot, since he wasn't much of a cook, yet Ker's ramen tasted better every time he had it. When Etsu said that was good, Shen smiled. "No prob kiddo," he said when she said thanks. "You look a bit sleepy," he told her with a small laugh. "Wanna go home and take a nap?" he asked.

View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   Tue Nov 09, 2010 11:30 pm

Etsu rubbed her eyes as Shen said she looked sleepy. "I'm not sleepy," she said. "But I will need a nap in order to keep my strength up like you," she said. She managed a smile before a yawn overtook her. Then she leaned against the table and placed her head on the smooth surface. The next thing she knew she was dreaming of running through the open with Shen and a bunk of pink flowers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting the Day   

Back to top Go down

Wasting the Day

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2