Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Suri
Crescent ANBU
Crescent ANBU

Character Age : 26
Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:05 pm

Suri looked Micah as he ask him if he want in on the akatsuki "let me think about this you are asking me to join the akatsuki again this is going to be A difficult decision to make" suri said as he begin to go down to the Punic area to greet tenkuu,takashi,and sukai "hello you guys it is nice to see you guys again" suri said being nice

Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Nickname : The Moon Master, Ash Ketchum, Shadow

Character Age : 39
Number of posts : 1687

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:07 pm

Kenjiro thought back to it."Well,during one of my missions,I needed to stop for supplies and rest and I found the little village.I stayed for a couple of weeks,helping them grow and everything and I noticed how the moon was almost the same as it was in the old Moon village.Since they had no name,they allowed me to name them.Their legends say that the crater that lays outside the back end of the village,near the mountains was made from a small meteorite that came from the moon,"he explained,fixing another plate and handing it to them.

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Micah shook his head. "No, I don't want you to join the Akastuki, I want you to find a way to make alliance with them." He whispered quickly. He smiled as he got closer to the group. "Hello." He sat down next to Kai. "You behaving?" He laughed and then took a plate. "I couldn't help but overhear that you're going to be Kage of the Crested. Does that mean you're going to leave my mother?"
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Sun Jan 02, 2011 8:50 pm

Kenjiro shook his head."I'll be staying with her.Though,I'll be moving between the Crested village and the Stealth,"he explained.He knew easily it was going to be difficult doing it but he refused to give up on his wife.He loved her too much."So,how is the Snow village?Everything going okay there?"he asked,fixing him a plate and handing it to Micah.He knew this was suppose to be a neutral thing and he would keep to it,though he was already neutral with his son,though he probably couldn't say the same vise versa.

Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

Character Age : 34
Number of posts : 203

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 1:58 pm

Even Kraven had stopped what he was doing when Micah asked that. It wasn't that he wanted Bell, but a question like that was not necessary. This was suppose to be a day of peace. He looked to Kenjiro as he answered. "Will you be able to handle that?" He asked a bit concerned. Just because they were going to be in different villages didn't mean Bell and Kenjiro had to split up. They would undoubtfully see one another eventually.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:32 pm

He sighed."It'll be tough,I won't lie.Being away from her for so long will be tormentous and stressful,but I have to take care of this village.And,I know Bell will understand,"he said,saddened at the thought of being away from her for so long.He shook that thought from his head,though,knowing they'd see each other still anyway.

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:22 pm

Sukai smiled listening to the older adults talk. Kenjiro seemed to really love Bell, but he knew there was conflict in that family. With Micah being upset about being a half blood and all. He didn't get involved with other people's affairs though. He was a lone soldier. "Tenkuu here is the Kage, she'll give Bell plenty of missions to go see her husband, right Ten?" He joked nudging her in the side playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:26 pm

Tenkuu laughed at Sukai's plot. "What, I am Kage, I can't just go giving ninja mission to suit their needs," she said as she hugged her brother after he'd nudged her in the side. She knew he'd hate being hugged. "Maybe if Kenjiro makes an alliance with the Stealth we can work something out for Bell and him. It'll be our little secret," she said with a smirk at how she was fitting business into family time. At least it wasn't serious business.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:25 pm

Kenjiro smiled at this."Of course,I always planned on it,"he said with a smile.He knew that now wasn't the time to fit business into family time,but this was a bit of an important thing,so the faster it got agreed to,the better.Besides,with a joining between the Stealth and Crested,it would definitely help both villages.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:42 pm

Micah's digust was clear. He wanted his mother and father to seperate. Why couldn't they just leave each other. Have a fight! Micah let it go and grabbed a plate and began to put food on it. "I suppose you'll be wanting to alliance with my village as well?" He asked Kenjiro.
Back to top Go down
Kenjiro
Waiting on Placement
Waiting on Placement

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Fri Apr 01, 2011 8:30 pm

Kenjiro nodded."I planned to have a treaty with you,"he said.He already had one sent to Tenkuu's office earlier and he hoped that he could act as a either buffer or a way to get them back together.He continued eating."But....I don't want to have it with a village that is going to attack an ally of mine."

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Tenkuu was curious as to how that was going to work out. She looked at Micah. He was going to make an alliance with the Crested. So if Kenjiro was correct and that time did come when war would come between them...how would... This was a big decision. This was what stressed out Kages. And even though the Crested and Snow where in different Lands, they were right next to each other. It'd be better to have allies closer to them than be allied with someone across the lake. Tenkuu swallowed. This was, complicated.

(I referred to the map: http://ninjalegend.heavenforum.org/t2253-ninja-legend-layout-revamped#42137 )
Back to top Go down
Kai
Snow Jonin
Snow Jonin

Nickname : Snowflake

Character Age : 27
Female
Number of posts : 451

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   Sun May 01, 2011 6:51 pm

Kai didn't know why the grown-ups were even talking about politics at the lunch table. What did it matter. She'd heard the rumors, she'd noticed the way her father had started to act. A treaty didn't seem worth it. She poked at a strip of chicken before lifting it and placing it in her mouth. "Yummmy!" She exclaimed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)   

Back to top Go down

A Day With the Family (Suri/Kraven/Kenjiro/Kai/Micah/Tenkuu/Sukai/Takashi)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2