Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:32 pm

Serenity yawned. She'd just finished the last of the medicine. She didn't get any sleep and the sun was just rising. The day before had been very hectic, what with Jasper attacking Felix, and well.....what had happened before that. Felix had stayed the night and was still sleeping as far as she knew. She'd went to the store very early, about an hour before so that she could get more supplies for the medicine she'd dropped the day before. She sighed and went into the back room and put all the finished vials away. When she came back she started washing the dishes she'd used, and started humming softly as she did so. She had the water running and with her humming at the same time, she couldn't really hear anything. Well, besides the water and her humming, her head was swimming with thoughts, which kept her from noticing what was going on around her.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:52 pm

Felix woke up feeling nowhere near refreshed. He felt a bit out of place. Sitting up in bed he sat there a moment to thiink. When he felt like he'd wasted enough time he got up an took a very cold shower. When he was done he went downstairs and went to the kitchen. He saw Serenity washing dishes. He was startting to believe she never slept. Walking up behind her he grinned. "Boo."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Serenity didn't really hear Felix walk up behind her, and so she quite visibly jumped when he came out of nowhere and said boo. She quickly turned around to see him just standing there. She flicked the water that was on her hands at him. "That's not nice!" she said childishly. For the past day she'd been quite on edge, but given the events that'd taken place, she thought that she had every right to be.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:07 pm

Felix stepped back as she jumped then flicked water at him. "Says the girl who's throwing water at me," he said with a grin. He then sat at the table. "Anyway, morning," he said. He was feeling better about being, 'awaken'. He'd have to tell Kyla that things had turned out for the better. Maybe even visit Aiko, and tell her how he felt. Felix shook his head. That was too much for him. He needed to take it one step at a time.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:12 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes at Felix's comment. "Morning to you too," she said, drying her hands off, then starting to dry the dishes and put them away. "Did you sleep well?" she asked with a small smile. She'd have to check on his wound from the day before, make sure it hadn't re-opened or anything like that.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:25 pm

Felix shook his head. "If dreamless is considered a good sleep, then the answer to that is yes," he told her. "How did you sleep?" He knew the answer. She didn't sleep, never did. It was a bit distrubing though. He knew what happened when you became too exhuasted. He'd learned that the hard way. Waiting for he answer he starred down at the table.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:34 pm

Serenity didn't say anything when he said that his sleep had been dreamless. "Are your sleeps always dreamless?" she asked, more out of curiosity than anything. When he asked how she slept, she paused for a moment before putting the last dish away and turning to Felix with a smile. "I had to finish with the rest of the medicines, so I didn't really get any sleep," she said with a shrug. She wouldn't lie to him. Even though she didn't really look as tired as she was, but that was only because she'd fixed herself up earlier so that she could go to the store.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:43 pm

Felix shook his head. "I don't know, half the time I don't remember what happens so you could say I don't dream alot." Felix then sighed. "If you kee his up you're going to be exhuasted. You should really get some rest. Your medicines could have waited," he told her. "If you pass out, then you just pass out."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:51 pm

Serenity only looked at him when he said he didn't remember his dreams. It was odd, because Serenity vividly remembered almost all her dreams. When he sighed and said that she'd be exhausted if she kept this up, she only shrugged. "It's nothing I'm not used to. And it couldn't have waited, because it has to be made with the ingredients still fresh," she explained. "Anyways, what would you like for breakfast?" she asked with a smile. When she was tired, it was kind of a habit of hers to keep herself moving until the next night so that her sleeping wasn't during the day rather than the night.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:07 pm

Felix looked at her for a moment when she said that it was nothing. "You'll learn." Felix then shook his his head. "I'm not hungry." He really wasn't. After yesterday he'd lost his appetite and no longer wanted anything to eat. And to think that just yesterday he was starved. Felix sighed and propped his head up with the back of his hand.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm

Serenity only looked at him a few moments when he said he wasn't hungry. "You sure?" she asked, and blinked. "Um...okay then," she said. She then sat down across from him at the table with the same kind smile. "So, have you decided to go take that vacation?" she asked. She hoped he would, because she wanted his company more often, not to mention poor Felix hasn't had a break since she'd met him.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:40 pm

Felix looked at her for a moment. "I don't know. Like your patients need you, they need me out there." He sat back in his chair. "But if you want me to, I will on one condition. You have to take a break as well," he told her. He grinned. "Deal?" Felix stayed with the same grin on his face, waiting for her reactions. He couldn't help it. He knew how she was about her patients. On top of that the Kage had recently died becaue she'd taken a break with Hunter.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:47 pm

Serenity nodded when he said that others need him out there like her patients need her. She understood. When he said he'd take a break on one condition she looked at him. When he said that the condition was that she take a break too, her heart and her gaze sunk. "I don't think that's such a good idea Felix," she said with a small sigh. "You remember what happened the last time I took a vacation, don't you?" she asked without looking up. That was still haunting her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 pm

Felix didn't mean to sound rude, but what he said next was the truth. "You and I both know he didn't have long anyway. Just let it go." He looked off to the side. "You can't save everyone, and I'm not just saying that. I know." Felix didn't just lose everything about himself. He kept some, even if it was unpleseant.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:06 am

Serenity sighed when he said that the kage didn't have long anyways. She knew it was the truth, but if she had been there then he would've at least lived longer. The Crested wasn't stable yet. "I still don't think it's such a good idea," she said. She really wanted Felix to take a vacation, but...she didn't think it was such a good idea for her to take one, seeing what'd happened the last time. She had a feeling that every time she tried to relax or have fun the curse kicked in and screwed everything up for her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:21 am

Felix looked at her and shook his head. "Okay then I won't take a vacation either," he told her and stood up. He pushed the chair under. "Come get me when you change your mind," he told her and started out of the room. He then started up the stairs to the guest room where he stayed. He just wanted her to take a few days off, he'd stay longer on vacation. But her being exhuasted wouldn't help anyone.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Serenity blinked when he said that he wouldn't take a vacation either, then got up and told her to come get him when she changed his mind. When he left the room and started up the stairs, she sighed. Felix wasn't going on vacation if she didn't, but he needed one much more than she did (LIES). But she had a feeling that something bad was bound to happen if she took a vacation again. She gave a small sigh and got up, going to the foot of the stairs before he was all the way up. "Fine. I'll take one if you will," she said with her arms crossed. Why did it always seem that she gave into him?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 1:55 pm

Felix looked at her as she came up the stairs. He gave a short sigh. "Alright then. Those three weeks sound okay?" He asked. "I mean for myself. You can just take a week, that's all I'm asking." He didn't want her to take a long break, just a few days was all that. He didn't want mind taking such a long time off, death didn't bother him. If his teammates died, then so be it.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:00 pm

Serenity blinked when he asked if three weeks sounded okay. She wasn't sure she could take that long off. But when he said not for her, that she would only have to take a week off, she felt a bit relieved. She smiled and uncrossed her arms with a shrug. "Yeah, I guess that's fine," she joked. She might as well take some time off if Felix was. And the more she thought about it, the more inviting vacation seemed to her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:11 pm

Felix nodded and started back down the steps. "Okay," he said. "Glad you're reasomable," he told her. He then slipped past her. "I'm going to the Kage's Building and put in the report," he told her. "Be back in a few moments." He then started for the door and left out the door.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:17 pm

Serenity rolled her eyes when he said she was reasonable. When he said he was going to the kage's office to put in a report, she nodded. "Okay. See you when you get back." After he'd left she sighed and plopped down on the couch. She closed her eyes and waited for Felix to come back. Now that she thought about it, she really didn't have much to do on vacation. She let random thoughts start floating through her mind and started humming lightly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:28 pm

A few minutes was more like thirty. When he came back he looked at Serenity. "Hey," he said and shook her lightly before sitting on the floor and sighing. "I haven't really taken vacations," he told her. "So, do you have anything in mind," he asked. "For our little vacation."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:36 pm

When she heard the doorknob turn, she stopped humming. She wasn't sure why, but she still wasn't used to singing in front of others, even Felix. That included humming, but again, she wasn't sure why. She smiled when he came in and plopped on the floor after saying hey. "Welcome back," she said with the same smile. When he asked if she had anything in mind for their little vacation, she shrugged. "I'm not really sure." She smiled. "I didn't really think of anything while you were gone," she said lightly. She had one idea in mind, but it wouldn't be much of a vacation, since they were bound to get attacked or something along the way.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:39 pm

Felix looked at her. "Are you serious," he said. "I thought you'd have come up with at least something." Then again, she probably didn't take vacations either. Felix laid back on teh ground. "Next we take a vacation, let's plan it out," he told her and closed his eyes. Nothing was coming to mind.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:46 pm

Serenity laid on her stomach on the couch and looked over the side of the couch at Felix as he laid on the ground. She nodded when he said they should plan the vacation out. Since his eyes were closed she gave a grin and laid on her back on the couch, with her hands folded on her stomach. "Well, I do have one idea, but it probably wouldn't be suitable for a vacation," she said. She wanted to make him start guessing. She was in a playful mood.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next