Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:25 am

Felix looked at her as she told him about new places and never being bored. "Okay, sounds good," he said in a blank tone. When she shivered he shook his head. "Let's get you back to the house before you get sick and we not be able to go anywhere." He walked a bit quicker with his eyes narrow with a deep desire to sleep after a long swiim. Felix cold only wonder if he'd hold up on their trip to the treasure.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:00 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as his voice went blank again. She was kind of used to it by now. She figured that he did that whenever he had something on his mind. She shrugged when he said they should get back to the house before she gets sick. "Alrighty," she said with a smile. When they got to the house, she walked in, then turned to look at him. "I'm gonna go get changed," she told him with a smile before starting up the stairs. (what time is it....?)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:05 pm

(idk)

Felix walked into the house with her and then nodded as she said that she was going to get changed. He would chnage to and then come back down stairs. "Alright," he said. He left upstairs and then came back down dressed in all white like he usually did when he nothing to do, ro was just sitting around which was rare, but he was on vacation. His eyes on the ground he sat on the steps. "So little time, in a world that has much time," he said quietly.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:10 pm

Serenity went upstairs and got changed into a black shirt and white pants (like this). She came back down only to see Felix on his usual spot on the steps. Instead of walking over to the couch, she plopped onto the stair below him and looked at him with a smile. "What would you do if I started sitting here all the time?" she asked with an amused smile. Of course she was only playing, but at the same time, she kinda wanted to know.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:20 pm

Felix shrugged. "I don't know," he said and looked at her attire. "I guess I'd move to the top of the stairs." He left his voice blank so she'd never know if he was serious or just joking. He gave a sigh. He looked at the ground. "Serenity, I never asked you, but did you have family? Like parents?" He asked. Everyone had parents, but everyone didn't know theirs.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Serenity smiled when Felix said he'd move to the top of the stairs. She couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but she found it amusing. Her smile faded as he asked her if she had family and parents. "Well yeah. For a little whiles anyways," she said with a shrug and a light smile. Truth was, things went pretty downhill for her and her sister after their parents had died. Their family at that point in time...well, to put it simply, they weren't exactly supportive.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:31 pm

Felix shook his head. He'd figured in the beginning of immortality that there was no point to exisiting when his family was dead. His mother had been the only caregiver that he'd ever know, his father, had died before he was born. Felix looked at her. "I see," he said. He looked across the room. The lack of conversation was becoming unbearably disturbing.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:38 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he only said I see. "What about you?" she asked curiously. "Did you have family?" Although bringing up life before immortality wasn't the best topic of conversation, they needed something to talk about. Silence between the two of them was not something that Serenity wanted. And besides, the subject was bound to come up sooner or later.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:45 pm

"My father, I didn't know him. My mom was the best thing that happened to me. She was, everything to me." Felix shook his head. "No siblings for me though, I was an only child. Extended family, I didn't know any." Felix rubbed the side of his arm and then looked at her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:49 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he didn't know his father. Serenity herself had been a bit of a...well, a bit of a daddy's girl. She wouldn't tell Felix that though. When he looked at her after saying that he didn't know any extended family, she smiled. "What was your mom like?" she asked. As of now, his mother and Mer were the only people she knew of that Felix really loved.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:02 pm

Felix shrugged. "My mom was angel to me. She took me everywhere and did everything that I asked for," he said. "She never once abandoned me." Felix looked up trying to remember. "She loved roses. She had a garden full of them." He shook his head. Memories were painful, but these were the ones he loved the most.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he explained. "It sounds like she was absolutely wonderful," she said with a smile. Her gaze then went in front of her. The question that was going to come next was more sensitive than the last one. "Where is she buried?" she asked with the same small smile. She wondered when the last time Felix visited her was.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Felix looked at her as she asked one of the coldest questions a person could ask at such a time. Felix shook his head. He didn't answer for a while. When he finally did speak his voice was somber, "In the Stealth." He then went quiet. It'd been a while since he'd spoken of his mother and a while since he'd visited her grave. He'd been alive for over 500 years. He was 526 years old and his birthday was coming soon His mother had moved on instead of wondering, and that was probably when Felix chose to forget everything and everyone.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Serenity's smile faded when Felix didn't answer for a while. Maybe it was a bit too soon to be asking such a question. When he did answer, she had to follow it up with one last question. "When was the last time you went to see her?" she asked, without turning her gaze towards him. She immediately regretted it though. What if he hadn't gone in a while? "Um...nevermind Felix, I'm sorry," she said, her gaze on the ground.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:28 pm

Felix looked at Serenity. "It's okay," he said. "The last time I saw her was about 300 years ago," he told her. That was a long time ago, but it didn't matter. He wasn't going to sit there and mourn about something that couldn't be brought back. Whether he'd changed or not, he was still Felix at heart.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:33 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said it was okay and told her that the last time he went was about 300 years ago. She looked back down. She was sure that Jake, Liora, and her parents graves were long gone by now. She hadn't gone to see them in a much longer time than Felix had. Serenity then looked at Felix with a smile. "I'm glad that you had people you loved," she told him with the same smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:40 pm

Felix looked at her. "I'm not a misanthrope you know," he said. He then crossed his arms over his chest. "What about you, when's the last time you visited someone's grave that was close to you?" He asked. "Since we're on the subject and all."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:45 pm

Serenity smiled when he said that he wasn't a misanthrope. "No offense, but when I first met you, I wasn't really able to tell," she told him with a small giggle. When he crossed his arms over his chest and asked her when the last time she'd visited a grave was, she looked up thoughtfully. "Hm, let's see..." she couldn't really determine a correct time, so she'd have to generalize. "I think it had to be about a millennium ago," she told him. Honestly, she felt horrible about admitting it. She figured that by now, their graves must've eroded.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:49 pm

That was a long time. Felix hesitated before asking his next question. He felt like tehy were playing trvia. "How old are you again?" He asked. He couldn't keep a straight face with that though, it just wasn't in him. He turned his head to the side but manage to keep her in his line of vision by looking out the corner of his eye.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:55 pm

Serenity could tell that he'd hesitated to ask the next question and when he asked it she knew why. "One thousand, five hundred, and sixty four," she told him. "And wipe that grin off your face," she told him without looking, her gaze off to the side and her face slightly red. He knew that she was sensitive about her age, and unlike most other women who were worried about their age at 35, Serenity actually had a reason.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:58 pm

(lmfao)

Felix couldn't surpress it any longer. He burst out in a fit of laughter. She was seriously old. She was like twice as old as he was. He continued to laugh until he had tears in his eyes and he would not apologize for it because she was old and she knew it. Felix stopped with a small sigh and wiped his eyes.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:04 pm

(three times as old, lol)

Serenity looked at Felix, a little shocked that he so suddenly burst out laughing. She then turned red and looked off to the side as he continued laughing. "Sh-shutup, it's not funny," she told him. She couldn't help but give an almost inaudible giggle at Felix's laughing. She'd never heard him laugh so much. Figures that the only thing that would make Felix laugh was her age. What were the odds?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:11 pm

(wow, she IS old!)

Felix looked at her as she told him to shut up. "Don't get mad because you know it's true," he said. He then grinned. "And now you're turning red again." He hadn't laughed like that in a very long time. Calming himself down he regained himself.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:18 pm

(hahaha)

Serenity didn't look back at Felix as he said she shouldn't get mad because she knew it was true. "I know, but still," she said, then didn't finish her sentence. What could she say after that? What, tell him not to be mean and stop laughing? Yeah right. She enjoyed hearing Felix laugh. "Well I kinda have a reason to with you laughing at me like that," she told him in something of a mumble when he told her that she was turning colors again. It's not that she was mad, just a bit embarrassed. This was sort of like the time where he'd pretended he was going to kiss her. Not mad, just very embarrassed. Okay...well, maybe she had been a bit mad when he'd pulled that stupid stunt just two months earlier.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:25 pm

Felix nodded. "Alright, I'll give you that mcuh," he said. They didn't always have to be gloomy and weighed down with the truth of the world, they could be normal. Human. Felix grinned and leaned back against the steps. He moved his hair from his eyes. It was getting to long. He wished he'd been one of the immortal from the movies that their hair never grew. That would be nice.

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next