Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:48 pm

Felix looked up at her with one eye open. "Not suitable for vacation?" He asked. "Why would you bring it up without it being a bit suitable." Felix shook his head. "What is it," he asked. "Anything is better than nothing at this moment. Even if your definition of vacation is just relaxing at home. And this is not my home," he input.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:52 pm

Serenity shrugged when he asked what, not bothering to hide her grin because he was on the floor and couldn't see it anyways. "Nah, nevermind," she said. At that moment she kinda felt like sliding on the floor next to him, but she didn't want him to see that she was just playing with him. Well, she didn't want him to see it just yet anyways.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:01 pm

Felix looked at her with a small frown. "Come on Serenity, I'm not taking vacation just to sit around her," he told her. "If you've got something then please, feel free to tell me. Don't hold your breath." He then sighed and closed his eyes. Why did she have to act so selfish at times? Felix crossed his arms behind his head. He didn't care anymore.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:07 pm

Serenity was just barely keeping herself from chuckling. This was her way of getting back at him for making her think he was going to kiss her that one time. She was enjoying this. "No, really, it's nothing. We should probably think of something else," she said. She wondered when he was finally gonna give up and try and think of soemthing else. She hoped it wouldn't be soon, this was way too fun.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:15 pm

Felix looked at her and then sat up. "Serenity, can you just..." He stopped and frowned when he saw the look on her face. "That's not funny," he told her before sitting back down and leaning against the couch. He refused to speak to her now. She had been playing him for the longest.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:30 pm

Serenity couldn't help but start laughing when he finally got up and looked at her. When he laid back down after saying that wasn't funny, she couldn't help but grin. She plopped off the couch and laid next to him with a bright smile. "I'm sorry Felix, I couldn't help it. Can you forgive me?" she asked with a smile. She didn't want him to be mad at her on their vacation. It sounded odd to say it like that, but they had agreed to take a vacation at the same time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:33 pm

Felix didn't look at her. "Okay, fine," he told her. "Just tell me what you have in mind and then I'll forgive you, maybe." He made sure to say maybe to emphasize that he was serious, even if he wasn't. Felix could do that, just because he was that good. Still not lookinga t her he rubbed his hand through his silver hair. He needed to cut his hair.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:40 pm

When Felix said that he might forgive her if she told her what she was thinking, she smiled and randomly laid her head on his chest. "I might've been thinking about going after that treasure that was on Hunter's map," she said with the same smile. She could hear his heartbeat, it was nice and steady. After a moment she closed her eyes, her head still laid on his chest.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:43 pm

Felix looked at her as she laid her head on his chest. He wasn't expecting that. "Um, okay." He said. He wasn't sure if he was saying that because she'd just placed her head on his chest or answering her question. His blue eyes found their way to her face and then he said. "You sure you want to go there?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:49 pm

Serenity only nodded when Felix asked if she was sure she wanted to go there. "Mmhm," she said. She no longer had that child-like grin on her face from before, but a more content smile. "I mean, we do have time off, so why not," she said, before going back to listening to the steadiness of his heartbeat.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Felix sighed. He though it was a little soon for her to be wanting to do somehing that had involved Hunter. Even if it had been two months. He'd seen how she'd looked when Jasper had mentioned the dead ninja's name. He closed his eyes at the though. He guy still pissed him off, but that was in the past, and like most things, he let the past die. "Alright, if that's what you want, when do we leave."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:01 pm

When Felix sighed then asked when they were going to leave, Serenity took her head off Felix's chest and, still laying on her stomach, propped herself up by placing her elbows on the floor. "Whenever you want," she said with a smile, her gaze on him, noticing his eyes were closed. She hoped this wouldn't turn out too badly, but she figured it'd be better to go after the treasure sooner rather than later and reopen old wounds some years later. Besides, she'd done some research on the item during the two months that Felix had disappeared for. She still hadn't found out what it was, but it didn't seem to have any curses placed on it, thank goodness.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:09 pm

Felix looked at her. "I'm not big on dates, so you can chose, I have all the time in the world," he told her. "Three weeks really, but we don't know how long this will take, so try and be reasonable with the dates," he told her. He knew she was going to enjoy this. He'd seen her mortal side. It was a bit new to him, but it was adventerous. He remembered the cave in the Sand.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:23 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he wasn't big on dates. She took a moment to think, considering the fact that she only had a week. "Hmmm.....if we can get ready by tomorrow, we can leave then," she said, her eyes shining with excitement already. She didn't know what cave it was in, but she'd find out based on her experience with stuff like this. She looked at him with a smile. "Now my question is, are you sure that you want to do this on your vacation?" she asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Felix smirked. "Why wouldn't I be willing to do this for vacation," he asked. "Afterall, you're going to need looking after," he said and stood up. His eyes were dancing as he turned and started for the stairs. "Oh, and in addition to that little peice of information, this vacation is for the both of us."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:21 pm

Serenity smiled as he said that she'd need looking after. "You act like just because I act like a child I really am one," she said with a small grin. She wasn't really arguing with him, just playing. She watched him as he stood and said that the vacation was for the both of them. When he started up the stairs, she stayed where she was for a few moments before getting up and going upstairs too. But instead of following Felix, she went into her room to start packing. This was going to be exciting, no doubt about it. Without even thinking about it, Serenity started humming while she was packing, and unintentionally threw an old picture that she'd painted of Jake into her bag. The one she'd threw in there was smaller than the one she'd shown Felix, and she'd actually painted that one while her, Jake, and her sister were out on one of their expeditions. So needless to say, it was a very old picture.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:13 am

"Key word act," he said before disappearing into his room. He came out a moment later with a bag and laid it down next to his door and walked to Serenity's room where he heard her humming. He leaned against the side of the door and crossed his arms over his chest. "I'm done," he said. "You can check and make sure I'm fully prepared," he told her. "I don't do cave dwelling," he said. His expression was blank, but it was clear he was sort of teasing her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:49 am

Serenity stopped humming and looked at Felix as he said he was done packing. She rolled her eyes when he said that he didn't do cave dwelling. "Jeez, aren't ninja supposed to be able to handle any situation? And you go and tell me you can't handle a simple cave," she teased back. After another minute, she'd finished packing, then looked to Felix. "All right bring your bag in. I want to see just how prepared you are," she said with something of a smirk. She was pretty sure that this would be a fun little trip, but before they left she'd have to notify the hospital so that they could take care of any of her patients that she would miss while she was away. She just hoped that no one would need her while she was away, or at least that there were no serious cases that the hospital couldn't handle.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:41 pm

Felix ignored her as she talked about how he couldn't pack for a simple trip into a cave. "Whatever," he said and picked up his bag and slid it into the room. He'd packed a change of clothes as well as kunai, shuriken, paper bombs, scrolls, and a few other ninja weapons. He also packed material for camping such as matches, and other junk. Sliding to the floor he waited in silence.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:32 pm

Serenity smiled as he said whatever then slid his bag into the room. She picked it up and sat it on her bed, then gave him a smile. "You know, you can come in," she said as she opened the bag and started looking at the supplies he had. He had matches, so that was good, and some other things too, including a flashlight, which was also very good. They would undoubtedly need that. She nodded, then zipped the bag back up and smiled at him. "Looks like you got everything," she said with a smile. When she used to go out with Jake and Liora, she was always the one who'd check the bags because the other two would always forget something. She tried to stifle a yawn, but it didn't work too well. She covered her mouth with one hand and gave a small yawn. She'd have to remember to go downstairs later and pack food as well.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Mon Nov 01, 2010 10:17 pm

Felix just shook his head. "I'm fine where I'm at," he said with a small sigh. Her and her yawning was just proof enough to show that she was in fact tired. He himself wouldn't mind a nap, Felix loved to sleep. Well, only because he couldn't stay awake for too long. Looking at the blond haired blue eyed girl he got up as she said he was set. "I told you I could handle myself," he told her. He then gave a small dismissive wave with his hand. "You're yawning, take a nap."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:39 pm

Serenity looked at him with a smile then went over to him and handed him back his bag as he said he told her he could handle himself. "Well then I'm sorry I doubted you," she said with a playful smile. It quickly disappeared when he said that she should take a nap. "It's still morning, I'll wait until later," she said with a shrug, her smile returning only a second later. "Anyways, are you sure you don't want something to eat?" she asked again. It wasn't like Felix to have no appetite.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:08 am

Felix sighed as she said hse'd wiat until later. He didn't care when it was, he was going to sleep. Shaking his head ever so slightly he started down the stairs. "No, I'm not hungry," he told her again. He just wasn't. No appetite, not even the tiniest bit, he must have been sick or something and very unaware. "But you shouldn't not make your ownself breakfast," he told her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:46 pm

Serenity gave a small sigh as he said he wasn't hungry and that she should make her own breakfast. She started down the stairs, with the intentions of going into the kitchen, but stopped and looked at Felix, then asked. "Are you feeling okay Felix?" She was curious, because the day before was a bit intense for the both of them, but she was thinking that it might've been moreso for Felix. He had to fight Jasper, he had to worry about Stephen and Walker, he'd got stabbed in the chest. And aside from all that....he was the one who had to unlock his emotions to let Serenity in. That part she didn't mind. She liked seeing different sides of Felix. And she'd even got to see him smile. That had to have been the part that'd made her night. The whole five years she'd been with him, the only thing she'd been trying to do was make him smile. She just never thought it'd go so far.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:01 pm

Felix stopped when she stopped. "Am I okay," he repeated slowly. "Why wouldn't I be?" His blue eyes looked almost lazy. Felix felt fine, but he'd questioned if he was okay was well. He shook his head and started down the rest of the stairs until he was at the bottom and sat down on the second to last step. "I'm fine, I don't get sick."

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning   

Back to top Go down

A New Beginning

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next