Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:54 pm

Felix watched as a second hand came out of the water. "That's, not good," he said and got up with a kunai in hand. Another icy hand came out of the water. Felix backed up. "Serenity, there's more than one," he said. That's when a head came out of the water. It was a skeleton. It gave an ear peicing scream and several others came out of the water. Felix got up another kunai. There were so many coming out of the water that it wasn't even near a fair fight. Some had clothes hanging off their bones. Others with swords. Some were small, almost like children. Some were dressed like pirates. "The dead that froze in the river," Felix said quietly.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:01 pm

Serenity's eyes didn't leave the water as more hands came out. Her eyes widened when Felix said there was more than one. And when he said that it was the dead that froze in the river, she looked at him. "How do you beat something that's already dead?" she asked with a shiver. They were looking at all the explorers who had come before them and had made it more than halfway before being stopped by a freezing abyss of water. She wondered how fast these things moved. Knowing that Felix wasn't looking, Serenity pulled the knife out of the sheath out of her shoe. She'd use it only if she had to. She hoped she wouldn't though. Felix still had no idea that she had the blade with her.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:21 pm

Felix didn't bother counting all of them. "So, does it say how we get rid of them, or maybe even where we go next?" He asked. "Because I'm pretty sure I can't take on all of these things." Felix moved to the side as one of the skeletons tried to grab him. He kicked it back and another came in it's place. More was coming out of the water. "Just how many people died here again?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:29 pm

Serenity shook her head as he asked if the map said how to get rid of them. "No, but we're supposed to head through the fields and to the cliffs, which we would have to go around," she told him, swallowing and stepping back as Felix kicked a skeleton back. When Felix asked how many people died here she shrugged. "This treasure was hidden some hundred years ago right? I'd say that maybe 50 people a year tried to find it at least, and only about 15 of those made it this far, so a good several hundred," she said with a small nervous laugh.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:34 pm

"Several hundred!?" Felix kicked another skeleton. "These things are persistant." Felix backed up some more. They were starting to push him back. "Pick a path so we can go, quick," he said. "Firestyle: Dragon Flame Jutsu." Felix hardly ever used jutsu, but this didn't seem like such a bad time. "Any day now Serenity."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:40 pm

"It's not my fault so many mortals went looking for this!" she said as he questioned her answer. When he told her to pick a path, she turned and looked, trying to remember which way they were supposed to go. Serenity then saw a flash of red behind her and then heard Felix telling her any day now. Serenity let out a small scream as she felt something grab her and out of habit flipped it over her back, slamming the skeleton onto the ground with quite a lot of force. She shivered and looked at Felix. "This way!" she told him before starting off towards the fields. They were already close to them because they had been right near the river.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:50 pm

Felix turned when Serenity screamed just in time to see her flip a skeleton. He would have asked her about it, but some of the skellies were being a bit impatient. But the ones he'd gotten rid of were pulling themselves together and screaming their heads off. Felix felt like his ears were going to start bleeding and his head was about to pop. When Serenity figured out which way they were going he followed.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Serenity kept going, looking behind her once only to see the skeletons still following. What the hell do they even want? she thought. They can't still be after the treasure, even in their afterlife... That screeching of theirs was driving her crazy. Soon enough the cliffs were in sight, but they were still a bit away. She was worried about Felix, but no doubt he'd warm right up after running like this. She'd decided the night before that they'd go around the cliffs rather than over the wall that led across them. Because going over the wall meant passing through the entire graveyard, and she'd rather go through it as little as possible.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:22 pm

Felix kept moving and didn't stop, but those skeletons were getting on his nerves. He slowed down and came to a completele. "You guys are real annoying." Felix started his hand signs. "Ninja Art: Heaven's Blue Flames." A clouud of blue flames washed over the skeletons. Each on getting caught up my what looked like faint souls. While they were occupied Felix kept after Serenity, not stopping.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:27 pm

Serenity looked back as Felix came to a halt and did a jutsu. She almost stopped herself but a moment later saw Felix turn and start running again, so she didn't stop. Within the next minute, Serenity and Felix had gotten to the cliffs. To go around them, it seemed they first had to go down a small rocky slope, then they'd have to go back up it on the other side. Going down would be the easy part. Serenity didn't stop to consider how she'd do it because she'd been in a situation like this before. Right when she took the first step onto the rocks, she started sliding down as the rocks crumbled under her, pretty much carrying her down. All she had to do was keep her balance. She was good at stuff like this. This, was what the mortal side of Serenity was good at. When she got to the bottom she stopped a second to look behind her and see where Felix was.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:36 pm

Felix followed her until they got to the cliffs. When Serenity went down he didn't follow. When she got to the bottom he looked over his should then back at her. "You really expect me to go down there?" He asked. "Because I'm sure that's not a very smart thing to do." Felix looked over his shoulder again and then to Serenity. "Do you even know the possibilities of what could be down there?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:45 pm

Serenity looked up at Felix as he said he wasn't coming down. "Do you really wanna fight off hundreds of skeletons that just keep putting themselves back together?" she called up. If Felix wasn't prepared for this kind of stuff, he shouldn't have bothered coming period. Treasure hunts were dangerous businesses, and she was sure that once this was over with Felix would never want to go on a treasure hunt again. Serenity was a different story. She used to live for this kind of danger and excitement. One could call her a bit of an adrenaline junkie. "Now get down here!"

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:59 pm

Felix could hear the skeletons breaking down the jutsu. He didn't care if he had to fight them all until they were ground to dust. He wasn't going down there. Felix crossed his arms and then bent down. I need a... He stopped and sighed. "Oh what the hell, it's not like I'm going to die if I break my neck getting down there." Felix then stood up and went over the edge. He looked down and then went down until he was at the bottom. "Now what?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:05 pm

Serenity looked up at him until he started on his way down, then she looked to the other side, trying to find a spot where the rocks were more stable for them to climb back up. When Felix asked now what, she looked at him with an almost excited mischievous smile. She had a plan. "Hurry up and help me find a spot over here where the rocks are stable," she told him as she hurried to the other side of the small canyon. "We need to find a spot for us to climb back up to this side. There's no way those bags of bones will be able to climb back up, considering that their movements are clumsy to begin with," she told him, not looking at him as she felt her way around the cliff side.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:14 pm

Felix gave her a look that said, 'Are you kidding me'. Felix sighed and rubbed his hand through his head. "You drug me down here in order for me to climb back up there?" He asked. "Just why did you do that when we could have simply went over the wall?" He asked. Felix sighed and sat down. He'd had a long day and was tired. Mostly because of using all those jutsus, and the freezing water. He wasn't moving until Serenity gave him a good explanation of why he should.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:24 pm

Serenity stopped looking over the wall when Felix sat down and asked her why they hadn't gone over the wall. "Because," she said, turning to look at him. "The skeletons could've easily followed us right over that. And aside from that, I don't exactly want to spend any more time than I have to in a place that Walter Alexander nicknamed 'The Land Of Nightmares,' thank you! Going over that wall means that we'd have to go straight through the graveyard instead of around it until we got to the magma pools," she told him, then looked up at the cliff from which they'd come. She was sure those skeletons wouldn't hesitate to slide their way down and after that, there wouldn't be much chance of the two of them getting out of that miniature ravine.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:31 pm

Felix shook his head. "Not my problem the guy had issues with graveyards." He looked up at her. "Anyway, I'm tired, so chances of me climbing anything is slim to none. If the skellies want to come sliding down these cliffs then fine, let them." Felix leaned against the wall. "But I'm still not moving." If Serenity didn't get that he was tired and wasn't moving then that was fine.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:47 pm

Serenity only looked at Felix as he said he was tired. She was exhausted herself, but she hadn't been the one fighting the skellies and doing all sorts of crazy jutsu. She looked up at the cliff they'd come from. She might've been able to block a few from coming down, but she wouldn't be able to put up an air wall over all the cliffs, which is what she needed to do to keep the skellies from climbin on down. Serenity swallowed. Damn damn, damn!! she thought a angrily. If she'd known that Felix had been that tired, she would've gone to the wall, but they would've ended up having to keep running anyways. There was no way that she'd be able to hold off any kind of enemy, she wasn't exactly fighter material anymore. "Okay, okay, I get it," she told him when he said that he wasn't moving, but she didn't sound mean as she said it. She sounded anxious and a little bit scared. She went back to looking for a stable spot to climb up. When she found a spot, she'd do something to hold off the skeletons. She'd think of something. She had to. "What am I going to do, what am I going to do," she started mumbling to herself as she looked, pushing aside loose rocks.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:56 pm

Felix shook his head and got up as Serenity went to look for a place to climb. He went over to her and gave a small sigh. He didn't do all the huggie crap like in romance movies when the world was coming to an end. Felling against the wall he searched for a spot that was good enough for them to climb. "Calm down," he said not looking at her. "We're going to get out of here," he said. Even though the screeches above them were loud and getting closer.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:07 pm

(*fangirl comes out of nowhere* HE SHOULD DO ALL THAT STUFF LIKE IN ROMANCE MOVIES DAMMIT!!!)

Serenity didn't look at Felix as he came over and started to help, then told her to calm down. She wanted to make a sarcastic remark that would probably end up coming off as mean, but she figured that now wasn't the time. The screams were getting much closer than before. Serenity sped up her search, her mumbles quieter than before, but still going. She stopped after a moment and started pushing a few rocks aside. "I found a spot, here, this is perfect to climb," she said. There were actually a few foothold here and there and the rocks weren't loose at all. She looked at Felix and pulled him over. "Go, and hurry, we can rest when we get back up. I'll go up after you," she told him. What she hadn't told him was that if the skeletons ended up coming down she'd end up having to blow them back with a wind or something in order to allow herself time to start up the slope. Those creatures obviously weren't very bright, so they probably wouldn't find their way up the side of the cliff once they were down there.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:12 pm

(lmao)(*machine gun randomly goes off from the distance, hitting fangirl*)

Felix's gaze went to where she was standing and then he came over as he was pulled. When she told him to go up first he shook his head with a grin. "Ladies first, up you go," he said as he picked her up by the waste lifted her up a few feet in the air to give her a start. Felix wasn't a complete jerk. He then looked to the other side of the cliff. The skeletons were making their way down.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:20 pm

(and you call me a murderer)

Serenity went to object when Felix told her to go up. They didn't have time to be arguing. She went to tell him to go up, but by the time she started, Felix had lifted her up by the waist. She looked at him, then to the cliff behind them, and started climbing up fast quickly as she could without losing her grip. She was actually a very good mountain climber, which was one of the reasons she had wanted Felix to go first. As she reached the top, she looked down at the skeletons, who were about halfway towards Felix by that point. Her eyes wide, she focused on creating a wind that would push the skeletons back.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:27 pm

(I am not!)

Felix looked up once to make sure she'd started climbing. "Persistant fellows aren't you. Go find a grave or something?" Felix then jumped up and against the wall. "Now, what would be a nice little jutsu to put your souls at peace." He thought for a moment and shrugged. "Nothing. You can't fix that which is forever cursed." He then started up. Pulling himself over the other side he looked at Serenity. "Hi there."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:37 pm

(Mmhm, suuuuree)(AND OUCH, DID HE JUST SAY THT ALOUD, RLY?!)(and lmao, hi there)

Serenity looked down at the skeletons, and heard Felix ask what would be a nice jutsu for them. She didn't know why, but at his next statement, her heart sunk. She tried to ignore it though. She had Felix and that was all that mattered to her. When he got up to the top and said hi there, she couldn't help but give a smile. "Hi. We can rest now, I don't think those skeletons can get up here," she told him, then plopped onto the ground, sitting down, and immediately after laid back. She gave a relieved sigh and her eyes closed almost as soon as she laid down. She felt like falling unconscious at this point. She was still freezing, and she was beyond exhausted.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:45 pm

(1. I am not. 2.So didn't catch that when posting. )

Felix grinned at her smile. When she laid down he shook his head. There was no way to make a fire. Felix still hadn't changed into his dry clothes, but whatever. All the running had warmed him up a bit. He took his shirt out of his bag. "Sit up for a moment," he said. "Put my shirt on over yours, and then my jacket," he told her. "It'll keep you warm." He then looked over the edge. The skeletons were trying to climb but were failing. "Pointless."

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next