Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he whipped the kunai forward, but it had no effect whatsoever. She looked at him as he told her to hang on and almost grabbed for him again as he let her go. But she kept herself from doing so. She felt like if she let him go that he'd somehow fade away, leaving her alone here. He promised he'd never leave. That was the only thought keeping her from grabbing him back again. Serenity's gaze fell as Felix did a jutsu. She felt like sinking to the ground and just staying there. A sudden feeling of hopelessness and helplessness washed over her. She was never like this. It was a feeling that told her anything she tried to do, she'd fail in. Serenity only looked at Felix as he said let's go, then walked as he did. Her legs still felt like lead. Her eyes were almost blank as she walked, and the fear that had been on her face before was gone, replaced with an almost blank expression. She felt herself slipping. Whether it was from consciousness or from Felix's grasp she couldn't tell.

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 9:59 pm

Felix moved along as the jutsu did, but it was failing. Felix sighed and then looked around. "Stay with me Serenity, I need your help, I don't know my way out of here," he said. The bone crusher continued forward It's bones crumbling. Felix was tempted to pick her up and carry her out.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:06 pm

Serenity's eyes were on the ground as she walked, at least until Felix spoke to her and told her to stay with him. She looked at him and nodded. She took a quick glance around. That bone thing in front of her was preventing her from seeing where they were going, but luckily, the magma pools gave off a sort of red light. She could still hear the screams of the souls, and it almost sounded to her like they were echoing. How did these poor souls come to be here...? What kind of force binds you to this place, you poor things...? she thought, still unable to speak. She managed to raise her arm and point a slight to their right. It wasn't a big turn, and they were very close to the magma pools. Her arms felt like lead as well. As soon as she was sure that Felix saw, Serenity dropped her arm back down.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:12 pm

Felix's jutsu broke down and he quickly held Serenity close as the souls swarmed in. He'd seen where she'd been pointing, but an opening was going to be hard to make. Felix would have to make a pact, or he'd have to make a full attack on souls. Felix sighed. "Give me a break." He held Serenity up by letting her leaned against his shoulder. "If you won't move, I'll make you. Ninja Art: Combustion." A circle of flames formed around Felix and then expanded. The souls moved away. Felix started forward with Serenity in tow.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:19 pm

Serenity watched faintly as the jutsu broke. Her breathing was coming in heavier takes now, but at the same time it was still shaking slightly. Serenity saw Felix do yet another jutsu. She couldn't stay up much longer. It felt like this place was draining the life right out of her. Several seconds after Felix started walking with her again she felt her legs give and she fell forward. She hadn't fainted yet, but her eyes were closed and her face paling. She was quickly slipping into unconsciousness. She wondered how much life this place could drain from her if she had an infinite amount. Just how much would she go through by staying in this place for too long?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:25 pm

Felix felt Serenity slip away from him. His eyes narrowed and he turned back to her. "Serenity, please don't do this," he said quietly. Going back to her he sighed and picked her up. "Please," he whispered. "Just get up." Felix shook his head. "I made a promise, and so did you, you can't just leave me like this." Felix bowed his head and swore under his breath. "Please." Shaking lightly he wasn't sure of what he should do next. He felt utterly isolated.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Everything seemed to black out. Serenity could hear nothing, see nothing. That was until she heard Felix. She heard nothing else but him. I...can't... she wanted to tell him. But she kept hearing him say please, asking her to get up. Her entire body felt like it'd been hit with some kind of paralytic. She heard him say she made a promise. She knew she did. She forced her eyes open and the first thing she saw was Felix trying to wake her up. She tried to say something again, but still she found herself incapable of speaking. I won't leave you Felix...I wouldn't leave you for anything...but...I can't... Serenity grabbed onto his arm just to show him that she wasn't out just yet. She wished she could tell him she was fine, that nothing was wrong, but of course it wasn't believable.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:41 pm

Felix gave a relieved sigh when she grabbed his arm. It was good enough for him. Felix lifted her up. "I'm going to get you out of here," he reassured her. Using jutsu was literally killing him. He'd have to go with the direct approach. And focus his chakra outwards. Felix concentrated. Blocking out the sounds of the souls. Go to hell, he told them. Slowly a bluish mist surrounded him until it turned into flames. Felix started walking. "I didn't come down here to die," he said. "I refuse to die by a group of tortured souls. Your deaths aren't my problem." Felix's chakra expanded. Souls started to back away, some chose to try slowing him down by passing through him. Felix flinched with each one, but he wouldn't stop until he got to the end. For his and Serenity's sake.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:47 pm

(HAHA, THE BLUE DEMON)

Serenity couldn't help but be a bit surprised when Felix picked her up. When he said he was gonna get her out of there, the only thing she could do was give a slight nod. She had to keep her eyes open, otherwise there was no doubt in her mind that she'd pass out. Serenity barely heard what Felix said next, she was too busy concentrating on staying awake. Serenity laid her head against Felix as he walked, keeping herself awake by counting his steps. She could see the glow of the magma. They were so unbelievably close. Any minute they'd be there. Thank goodness, she thought with a small sigh.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:53 pm

(i have to find a signature move for him or something.)

Felix could see the pools, but his concetration never faultered. Something like a barrier drew the line between the two sides. Felix got ready to step through when the metal against metal sound started up again. Everything around him started to spin and he thought he was going down. Felix bowed his head. He had to keep moving. Taking it step by step he finally passed through. Laying Serenity on the ground he wasted no time passing out.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 pm

(lmfao, yes!)

Serenity was only concentrated on one thing the entire time. Until she heard the screeching noise again. She cringed, but couldn't bring her hands to her ears. After a moment, they stepped through what seemed to be a barrier. Immediately Serenity felt whatever life force had been stolen from her returning. She instantly felt much better, but as Felix laid her down, she looked at him as he passed out, her eyes widening. She was strong enough to move now, the life returning to her eyes. She slowly sat up. "F..Felix," she said quietly, looking at him before crawling over to him slowly and kneeling next to him. With a small sigh, she started with something that was like healing. It was more to make him feel better, to bring his life energy back to him. But at the same time, it took a lot out of Serenity as well, so much so that when she was finished, she ended up falling asleep right on Felix's chest again. She didn't really care where she was laying. All she knew was that when she fell asleep, it was to a warm atmosphere and a rhythmic beat.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 pm

Felix woke up hours later with the weight of a body on his chest. Blinking himself awake he looked at Serenity. He could just picture it now. He'd tap her, she'd wake up and blush until she could blush no more. He felt better than he did before he passed out. Trying to get up he failed and sighed. "Serenity, it's kind of hard to breathe with you on my chest," he whispered with the slightest of grins. He then lifted her up and placed her beside him. "There you go." Felix then got up and checked himself. He was perfectly fine. Good. Now all he had to do was wait, which he currrently didn't mind. He was in no rush to get to the Magma Pools.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:18 pm

(lol, I'm surprised he didnt do that)

Serenity didn't have any dreams this time. Well, unless scents could be considered a dream. It was the scent of one particular flower, the name of which she couldn't remember. After a while, she felt herself being moved, but didn't wake up, not remembering where she was. She hadn't heard Felix speak. She felt herself roll over onto her side once, and curl up a little, much like some kind of kitten. About an hour after Felix had woken up, Serenity had as well. She opened her eyes sleepily and blinked a couple times. Where...am I? she thought, the first thing she saw being the red glow of the magma pools. She slowly sat up and looked around, about 10 seconds before spotting Felix and remembering where she was. Her gaze quickly went to Felix. "Are you okay?" she asked, her voice coming back all in one shot. She didn't even know how she'd lost it earlier. Her body actually felt rather stiff, but other than that, she felt pretty refreshed from that sleep.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:06 am

Felix turned around as Serenity spoke. "I see you've got your voice back," he said. "And yeah, I'm fine." He looked over to the magma pools. He didn't see a way around them. He'd leave that to Serenity. He had enough treasure hunts for the next eternity. Felix sat down and sighed. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:47 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he saw she got her voice back. She relaxed and smiled when he said that he was fine. Serenity watched as he sat down, then nodded as he asked if she was okay. "Yeah." She sighed. That was horrible...I hope...that it doesn't happen again on the way back.... She stopped and blinked. She hadn't even thought about what they'd do on the way back! How in the hell were they going to manage that? They'd barely even made it this far! Serenity looked to the magma pools with a half sigh. She wouldn't mention it. As she looked over the pools, she was starting to see that this had to be some kind of riddle. There was no way through. It was like this was a test or something. Test. That's it, it has to be. The magma pools will be the ultimate test, she thought. "What's it testing....?" she said quietly and unintentionally to herself. Her mortal side was coming out yet again. The one that actually had the drive to figure this kind of stuff out. The one that had the right kind of thinking process to figure out even the toughest riddles. For some reason, a small flashback of the graveyard popped into her head. The part where she'd clung onto Felix's arm. She couldn't help but wonder...which side of that was her? A small shade of blush came over her face and she looked off to the side to hide it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:41 pm

Felix glanced at her as she spoke of a test. "What are you mumbling about over there?" he asked. Felix knew the graveyard was suppose to be bad, but the Magma pools, he's saw where it said it's be the ultimate test. That only meant one thing, trouble. Felix sighed and rubbed his hand through his head. He was tired as hell.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:49 pm

Serenity looked at him as he asked what she was mumbling about. She had no reason to hide it from him. "Well, I don't know if you saw, but on the map it said that the Magma Pools are supposed to be the ultimate test. I'm just wondering...what exactly is it supposed to be testing? It could be anything really; strength, intelligence, endurance....." she said, naming them off as her gaze floated to the ceiling. She sighed. "Or maybe all three. After all, we have to find out how to get past it first. But that being said, it might require some kind of strength, or even technique, and depending on what we find when we get there, endurance as well might be tested," she explained, then sighed again. "Jeez," she said, rubbing the back of her head in irritation. She always enjoyed riddles, even though Felix didn't know it, but this one had her flustered.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:53 pm

Felix shrugged. "I don't know and I'm not going to bother with trying to figure it out. Eventually we'll have to go through it, simple as that Serenity." Felix sighed. "I hate this place." He leaned back until he was lying on the ground. "This is really aggrivating." Felix closed his eyes. "When are we leaving?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 pm

Serenity looked at him as he shrugged and said that he wasn't going to bother trying to figure it out. "Well, it's better to have a plan before hand," she told him as he said that they'd eventually have to go through it. She gave him an almost sympathetic smile when he said that he hated this place then asked when they were leaving. He already knew the answer to that, so she didn't answer him, even though she knew that the question wasn't rhetorical. When he closed his eyes she crawled next to him and plopped down so that she was laying on her stomach next to him. "Felix? Thank you...for, making me stay awake," she told him, crossing her arms on the ground and laying her head on them. She didn't look at him as she told him. She was afraid she'd blush. She was grateful that he had told her to stay awake, and reminded her of her promise to him. She hadn't forgotten, but...it was him that kept her awake regardless.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:33 pm

Felix shrugged. "You thought I was going to abandon you?" Felix asked her. "Not a chance." He heard movement next to him so he turned his head to looked at her and then back to the sky. "I'm not as cold hearted as everyone makes me out to be." But he liked the reputation. Felix didn't mind people cowering before him. It made him feel empowered.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:39 pm

Serenity looked at him, lifting her head immediately when he asked if she thought he was going to abandon her. "That's not what I said!" It almost sounded defensive. She hadn't meant to make it sound as if she thought he was going to abandon her. "It....wasn't what I meant Felix," she said, quieter this time. "I know you're not cold-hearted," she said, giving him a smile. "Does it seem like I think that?" she asked with the same small smile. She didn't. With all her heart, she didn't believe that one bit.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:46 pm

Felix shook his head. He wanted Serenity to leave him alone. "I know," he said. "You don't make me out to be such a person," he told her. "But the thing is.... Nevermind," he told her. Felix closed his eyes. I can't accept anything anymore. I hate this world. I hate everyone in it. And everything about it. Felix shook his head. It'd be better if it just ended.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:18 pm

(ouch....that implies that he hates Serenity too.)

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that she didn't make him out to be that way. She was glad that it didn't seem like that to him. She had never thought of him as a cold hearted person, from the moment she'd met him. Perhaps at one point she'd started to believe that he could be a monster, but never cold hearted. When he started to say something and stopped, Serenity just looked at him for a moment. "The thing is...what?" she asked. He'd just unintentionally peaked her curiosity.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:25 pm

(like the time with Dantes)

Felix shook his head. "Don't worry about it, it's not important," he told her. Why couldn't she stop beiing so curious. Didn't she know some things were better left unspoken. "Anyway, how do you plan on getting past those pools of Magma?" He asked. "I'm sure that's not going to be a walk in the park."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:30 pm

(that's exactly what i was referring to, lol)

Serenity only looked at him, slightly disappointed when he said nevermind. She gave a small huff and laid her head back on her arms as he asked what she planned on doing about the magma pools. "Well, before we go for sure, there's something I want to try. Before I start making any plans," she told him, hoisting herself up. "You can stay here if you like, and rest a bit more," she said, giving him a smile. In all honesty, she really kinda didn't want him to follow. What if she screwed this up? Wouldn't that be humiliating....

PostSubject: Re: The Forbidden Treasure   

Back to top Go down

The Forbidden Treasure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next