Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:15 am

Felix went to move back but there was a ball of fire soaring above him. The thing smashed into the roof and Felix's eyes widened a bit when he saw the rocks falling. He was still hurt and he could not move as fast as he wanted to. He needed a jutsu. Too late, Felix dropped down as he felt a rock smash into his arm. He didn't hear a snap, but he didn't need one to know his arm was not in good condition anymore. I have to end this now. Felix stayed on the ground. He'd let the dragon believe he was dead. Ninja Art: Crimson Town. From the puddle of blood beneath the dragon, buildings started to form. Each a different shape, size, and color. Felix waited until the cave blackened before he stood up. "You weren't half bad as an opponent, but I have to end this." He tilted his head to the side. "Shatter." The buildings exploded into bobwire like spikes, wrapping around the dragon and holding him in place. "Break." The wires pulled tight, attempting to slice the dragon into pieces.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:27 am

The Dragon had indeed thought that the rocks had crushed his opponent and had turned to go after his true target, stopping when buildings started rising out from the ground around him. Unaware of what was going on, the Dragon started trying to knock the buildings down with his razor sharp talons. He'd never encountered a ninja that used genjutsu before, so he was unaware that he was in one. He growled loudly as he heard that Felix was alive and speaking. He moved to try to attack, but stopped as the buildings shattered around him, letting out a pained roar when the wires started wrapping around him and using his claws, tried to cut himself loose.

Again Serenity froze when she heard the roar of the dragon. Was Felix really taking it down? Had he really been able to take down a dragon? Serenity's thoughts about Felix being invincible started returning as she heard the dragon's roar, but she pushed the thought from her head and continued forward, but not at too fast a pace. She didn't want him too far behind, since the caves changed.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:39 am

Felix felt drained and it wasn't even over yet. He had yet to kill the dragon completely. The silver haired ninja jumped down from the cliff and walked towards the drgon. The creature was immensely large. He placed his hand up towards the dragon. Blue chakra was emitted from Felix's entire being and slowly made it's way towards his arm. Felix had the sudden need to crush this beast, but he thought better of it. Instead he'd just destroy it. No need to hear it growl in pain as it died a slow death. Dantes had received that treatment, and it was something he'd very much enjoyed, but regretted later on. Felix place his hand on the dragon's scaly skin. Forcing his chakra through the creature's blood stream he was going to errupt every single vein and artery until the thing bled to death from internal bleeding.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:51 am

The Dragon didn't understand what was going on. How could this have happened? The large creature tried thrashing around to rid itself of the wires, but it only made things worse. They were now breaking into the dragon's scaly skin, causing quite a bit of it's blood to be spilled. It tried to shoot flames at Felix as it saw him coming closer, but because of the pain it was under, it's aim was way off and it ended up shooting quite a ways above Felix's head. The creature thrashed around more as it felt Felix's hand being placed on it, roaring out as it's body felt as if it were burning up. Because of the Dragon's size, it took a while (and a lot of chakra, no doubt) before it got to the point where the Dragon was no longer moving. It had finally succumbed to the pain and was simply laying still, waiting for it's end. As it died, it's eyes glared at Felix, before the lights finally left them.

Yes, now Serenity was going to wait. It seemed like things had died down (no pun intended) in the cavern, but regardless, Serenity was still feeling immensely anxious. She wanted to see Felix, to know that he was alright. Though she'd convinced herself that she didn't care about him anymore, she couldn't deny that she was indeed worried. For two reasons: one, he'd saved her from the one thing in this whole cave that she'd actually feared; and two, he had taken on the Dragon by himself, a creature that was not easily brought down, by any means of the word.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:47 pm

Felix stumbled back when it was over. He fell to the ground. His side and arm both hurt and he felt extremely numb. His breathing came out in short gasp. He was sure there was not even an ounce of chakra left within his body. Coughing he bent over his knees and tried to breath. Serenity's waiting, he told himself. You have to get up. Felix sighed and stood up. His entire being begging him to just sit down. Felix looked around for his jacket, but there was nothing left off it. Felix walked over to the spot and picked up his lighter then headed off towards the exit. Using the wall to keep himself up he came to a stop as he saw Serenity. "You waited." He whispered. "That was kind of you." Felix slumped to the ground. He wanted to sleep.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 5:54 pm

Serenity swallowed when she saw him coming towards her, and hurried over to him as he slumped to the ground. She couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic when he said that was kind of her, but regardless, she shook her head. "Like I was really going to leave you..." she said a bit quietly. Honestly, she now felt bad about leaving him in there with the thing, seeing him in this condition. She knelt down beside him and looked him over. "Where are you hurt?" she asked. She knew he was hurt, she wouldn't believe him if he said otherwise. But she had promised him that she would never push him into letting her heal him, and she'd been sticking to that rather well, or so she believed. She'd only asked him if he'd wanted to be healed, she'd never pushed him into it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:53 pm

Felix looked up at her as she came over to him. His blue eyes scanning her face. "You probably would have. I mean, we're not as close as we used to be." He gave a small grin and then looked himself over. "A few broken ribs, and a wrenched shoulder, nothing too serious," he told her. He closed his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:01 pm

Serenity just looked at him for a few seconds as he said that she probably would've, since they weren't as close as they used to be. "That...doesn't mean that I'd leave you," she said, looking to the side a bit. She wasn't like that, not at all....did it seem like she was like that? Was that the impression that her mortal side was giving off? She looked at him with a slightly raised eyebrow when he named off where he was hurt, then said nothing too serious. "Nothing too serious? Really?" she couldn't help but give a light laugh. "The same as ever," she said, shaking her head a bit. "Is it alright if I heal you?" she asked. "You can rest while I do," she said, then fell silent, waiting for his answer.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:10 pm

Felix looked at her with blue eyes. "I was just voicing my opinion," he told her. He shrugged as she asked if he wanted to be healed. "It's your choice." He told her. "I don't won't you wasting your chakra on me. I've been dealt way too much damage." Felix stood up and dusted himself off. "Ready to go home, or do you want to collect your treasure first?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:18 pm

Not meaning to, when Felix had looked at her, her eyes had held his gaze for a few moments before it finally broke away when he told her that it was her choice. "It won't be wasted chakra," she told him with a light smile, blinking when he got up. "Are you okay to walk?" she asked, sounding a bit concerned, standing up as well. "I'm ready to leave...I don't want any reminders of this trip," she said honestly. Yes, her mortal side was more accustomed to saying things like that aloud. Her immortal, childish side would've simply hid the reason she didn't want to take it from him. As much as she wanted to heal him, she wasn't going to push it. She'd keep her promise.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:28 pm

Felix nodded. "Yes, I'm fine to walk." He told her. "My legs are perfectly fine." Felix walked towards the way they had come. "Besides the dragon, how did you like the trip?" He asked her. Felix was starting small on this conversation, but it was going to get bigger. He wanted to know what the dragon had been talking about. But not right now. Not while it was still fresh in their minds.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:32 pm

Serenity just looked at him as he said that his legs were fine. "It's not your legs I'm worried about, it's your ribs," she told him, but pushed it no further as she walked beside him. Besides the dragon, how'd she like the trip...? Well, at least they weren't walking in silence. "Besides the Dragon, I think the trip was actually really fun," she said with a smile. "How'd you like it? It wasn't too bad, right?" she asked with a light chuckle.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:44 pm

Felix smiled with a grin. "Oh those, well, there's no problem with them." He told her. He might have been lying, but there was no way he'd tell her. It wasn't her concern. Felix walked slowly. "Aside from the Turtle and Dragon it was, nice." He told her. It was true. Felix didn't often go out. He was always uptight, so to just chill out, especially with a person who once secretly meant the world to him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:50 pm

(AWWWW!!!!!)

"No problem with them...they're broken," she stated rather bluntly, then sighed. "But whatever you say..." Serenity looked up a bit as she walked when he mentioned the turtle thing. "Yeah, and that big armored thing..." she said, then laughed. "Three giant monsters in one outing, what're the odds," she laughed. Yes, she was more at ease now, knowing that the dragon was gone. "Hunter had marked a secret exit right about there," she said, pointing just a bit in front of them and to the right. She was glad that there was a way out of the cave so close to them. As much as she liked being in caves, the constant threat of it falling in on them or the closed in space made her get sick of them after a while.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Felix nodded. She had a point. "I've had worse though," he toldl her. His blue eyes shinning a bit bright at the thought. "Anyway," he started. "Let's get out of this cave, since there's a short cut." Felix followed her through the secret exit and looked up at the sky. It was great to be out of the dark and in the light again. Felix took in a deep breath and sighed. "Time to go home?" He asked tilting his head lightly to side to see her.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:05 pm

Serenity smiled at him as he said that they should get out of the cave, since there was a shortcut. "Yeah, let's," she said. When they were out of the cave, Serenity smiled. "Ahh, fresh air," she giggled, not meaning to. She loved the outdoors. She couldn't help it though, it was in her nature. Well, actually, it was in the nature of all Mizuraki's, unless of course their element was metal. She looked at him with a smile and nodded as he asked if it was time to go home. "Yeah. But, don't you want to rest at all before we start off?" she asked. He'd gone through a hell of a lot with that dragon, and, though Serenity was sure that she could probably handle anything that came their way, it didn't hurt to have backup. But if he didn't want to rest, she wasn't gonna push it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Felix looked at Serenity as she asked if he wanted to rest first. His blue eyes scanned her face. She was so different from before. He missed the old Serenity. That childish, hopeless girl he'd met in the forest when he'd rescued her from rogues. Felix dropped his gaze. "I want to rest, but not now." He looked at her. "Tell me why you lied to me." Felix had put two and two together. He knew Jake had been killed by the dragon and not in a rock slide. Had she not trusted him enough to tell him the truth?

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:35 pm

Serenity looked at him as he said that he wanted to rest, but not now. "Well, okay then." Her gaze returned to in front of her and she nearly caught herself stopping as he asked why she'd lied. It took her a moment before she realized what he was talking about, but she wanted to be sure. "Lied to you about what?" she asked, blinking curiously. And again, here was the 'famous' actress Serenity. She hoped that he was talking about something else. Something different from what she was thinking he meant, anything different.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:43 pm

"You know what I'm talking about. You're partner. The dragon said he looked almost like me. I know what Jake looks like. You showed me a picture, and when I asked how he died, you told me a rockslide the day before your wedding." His blue eyes were icy. "Tell me why. Tell me what happened."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:51 pm

Serenity's shoulders almost immediately dropped as he said what he was talking about, then her gaze turned almost cold as she turned it to the side. Her own eyes almost matched the iciness of Felix's. This was not something she wanted to talk about. Not at all. Not when she'd just been having fun joking around a moment ago. She'd visibly darkened after he'd asked. "Because it wasn't your business." Was her response to the whole 'why she'd lied' part of it. "Jake and Liora died at the hands of that Dragon, okay?" her voice was dark, and her gaze on the ground, but she hadn't stopped walking. "That person you came to know, that childish Serenity...she'd been there to prevent me from going on anymore treasure hunts. Because of what'd happened. That's not me." You don't even know me. She could only imagine what his response to this would be. The only thing that she knew was that it wasn't going to be good. She both dreaded it and wanted it. She wanted to see his reaction to the truth. To knowing that she'd never wanted him to know any of it. To knowing that she'd lied to him this time.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:06 pm

The silver haired ninja remained quiet. Because it was none of his buisness. "Is it none of my business becuse you didn't trust me enough, or was it because you're the cause of there deaths?" he asked. Felix's voice was mixed with bitterness and disbelief. This was why they never got along. Too many secrets, to little trust. He stepped back. "Nevermind, I don't want to know the answer to that." He sighed. "I don't know what's going on with you, but until you find yourself, expect to not see me." Felix turned and walked away. He knew his way home.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:30 pm

(wow, not as intense as I thought it'd be...oh well, here ya go!)

Serenity stopped walking at his statement. Her fault? Yes, she supposed it was...

"A dragon, huh? Do you not suppose that's a bit more dangerous than normal...?" Liora asked, obviously a bit unnerved by this. Serenity just looked at her and gave a laugh. "Scared little sis? Come now, we have been through places much more dangerous than caves with a 'gossiped' dragon in it. We can certainly handle this much, right?" Jake only chuckled and patted Liora on the shoulder. "We'll be fine."

Yes, Serenity had egged them on into going. So...in a way, it was her fault, but she hated admitting it. She hadn't been about to answer him anyways, and was almost glad that he'd told her not to.

.......Until she'd found herself? She already had herself. He wanted the fake her. That scared little girl that he could protect. Well she wasn't about to give him that. She wouldn't be someone that she wasn't, just to satisfy him. If he didn't like her the way she was, then it sucked for him. She watched him walk away a few moments before turning and starting away herself. She stopped only a few steps later though as she felt the surrounding air change. It seemed to get thicker. Another crack was heard before the sound of shattering glass was heard throughout the silence of the Unknown. A sound that resignated from Serenity. Her eyes wide, Serenity looked down to see that the cursed crystal had shattered.

Her breath caught in her throat, Serenity suddenly felt weak. She knew what would happen when the crystal shattered, which is why she'd always tried to break it in the past, to no avail. But now, with no force whatsoever, the crystal had shattered on its own. She didn't feel any different, but...then again, she felt more vulnerable for some reason. Her eyes still wide with shock, she felt herself unable to move. Thou wast warned...and mortal thy be... she heard a voice of that woman ringing through her head. "M...mortal...?" Serenity spoke in a hushed, scared whisper. She was mortal now....? From her reasoning, since she wasn't dead, part of the curse was that she'd now live out the rest of her life as a mortal, knowing that she'd soon die, and dreading the day. Yes, that had to be part of the curse. And yes, now she suddenly found herself afraid to die. She felt that at any moment, a creature of the Unknown could come out at her and end her now mortal life. Not knowing if Felix had felt the change in the air, or heard the shatter, Serenity looked towards him, with a scared, and almost helpless look on her face. "Felix..." she could barely get out more than a whisper. She'd been terrified before, but nothing like she was now.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:17 am

(lol, sorry, I was kind of rushing, so it never occurred to me. )

Felix had started to walk away. He hated Serenity for her lack of trust in him. And hated himself for his falling for her when he'd told himself not to. His heart ached worse than the pain emitting through his body. Had he any tears left to cry he probably would. Felix didn't stop at the crack of the crystal. The prophecy was not his to bear. She can handle herself. He didn't even hear her whisper his name. He just moved on.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:09 am

(*blink* That...wasn't the reaction I expected from you...but okay....)

Hadn't he heard her? Didn't he hear the crystal break? No, apparently not...or maybe he had and he just didn't care. Tears started forming in Serenity's eyes, but more from fear than anything. Slowly getting over the shock, she looked down and started walking. Didn't he know she was mortal now? What if he stayed away from her for several years, then came back only to see that she'd aged? But perhaps he knew and really didn't care. Walking on, Serenity wiped the tears from her eyes, but more came in their place. He was angry at her, she understood that. She'd done a stupid thing in not trusting someone trustworthy, she knew that as well. But...now she only had a limited number of years left in her life. And she wanted to spend the rest of them with him. And...if that meant going back to the way she used to be...She could do that. She would do that. She didn't want to spend the rest of her life alone, now that she actually possessed a real one.

Serenity felt herself slowly breaking down and she stopped walking again. Her gaze remained on the ground for a few moments more, unable to stop the tears from coming. This was it. She was done with treasure hunts. For the rest of her life, she was done with them. All they caused for her was pain. The death of her loved ones, physical pain, a fight between her and Felix, the loss of her immortality...all resulting from treasure hunts. The Blue Dragon was now dead and gone. It would only remain in legends now. Trying to hold onto at least some of her dignity, Serenity walked towards Felix, moving a bit faster than normal to catch up with him, then caught him in a hug from behind, tears still streaming down her face. "Felix...I..." She was going to tell him that she was mortal, but she was unsure if he already knew. "Please...don't...don't leave me again...I'm sorry...please..." her words all came out in mere whispers, being able to speak any louder without breaking down into sobbing. No, she wasn't going to lay it on as thick as she once did, she wanted to keep some of her dignity, but she felt herself slowly slipping into her old ways. She was scared, and felt helpless, and so far Felix had always been there for her. She just hoped that he wouldn't leave for fifty years, then return only to find that she'd died. She didn't want it to happen like that.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:32 pm

Felix walked on. Every step seemed to make him feel much weaker than he desired to be. Was he seriously going to leave her out here, alone. Without any way to protect herself? He'd heard the crystal crack, and he new very well what that meant. The silver haired ninja was slowly putting it all together. She was unable to heal because she was losing bits and pieces of her crystal. It was her life line. What a shame, no immortal could live forever. Sighing he continued, even with that sweet voice in the back of his mind begging him to go back. To return to that girl he wanted to be with. Even with Meridian's approval, Felix refused. He ignored her please. She was dead, and he was shutting out everything.

Felix ignored Serenity's footsteps that seemed to be closing the gap between them. Only did he stop when her hug caught him off guard. He tensed a bit, but not from her words. He still had broken ribs. He slowly pulled away from her and turned. His blue eyes falling nothing short of blank. "You don't want me to leave you, but you can't trust me?" He asked. Felix's voice wasn't exactly what you'd call pleasant. It was like the first time he'd met her in the forest. Dry with a pinch of annoyance at her helplessness. "You want me to come back, but then you tell me to leave you alone." He gave a small hmph that was followed by a short laughter. "Now I see where you stand when I'm like this. It's kind of...scratch that, it's annoying as hell."

He tilted his head to the side. "I would say I'm sorry, but I'm not." He shrugged. "We've both played out our hands. And this whole us thing, it never works out. Regardless of whether you are human or not," he shook his head. "It's impossible."

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next