Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Felix
Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:32 pm

Felix shrugged. He wasn't feeling really worried. They had survived two days ago in this place, they could surely handle it now. Felix looked at her. "Don't worry Serenity, nothing's going to get you. I told you I'm always prepared." Felix's blue eyes shinned. "Come on, this place changes times too quick for my liking.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:37 pm

Serenity looked at him, and blushed lightly, when he said not to worry, and that nothing was going to get her. "You make it sound like I'm some kind of little girl who just finished watching a scary movie," she almost mumbled. It's not like she was scared or anything. "And who said I'm worried," she said, holding back from giving a small 'hmph' as she looked back in front of her. She stopped and blinked when she saw it. It was cute, yeah, but again, weren't most things in the Unknown dangerous? "Ummm....Fe?"

Well, it certainly didn't look dangerous, that was for sure. It looked like some kind of small dragon or something. It was actually really cute. As it sat in front of them, it looked up at them with it's head tilted slightly, its' rather large eyes watching them before it gave a light 'nya' sounding squeak.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:48 pm

Felix looked at the thing. "Yeah, I see it," he mumbled under his breath. The creature was something he would call a dragon, and Felix wanted nothing to do with dragons right now. "What is that?" He asked. "I mean, is it a dragon, or a...." Felix shook his head. "Nevermind, it looks harmless, let's get a move on."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:52 pm

Serenity looked at the thing as it stared at them, then to Felix as he asked what it was. "It's a bit...er...furry, to be a dragon really..." she said, looking at it. Most dragons had scales, didn't they? She then shrugged as he said that it looked harmless and that they should get a move on. She started walking, glancing at the creature as they went around it. "I always thought that there were only dangerous creatures in the Unknown," she said, actually sounding a bit surprised. She looked back, only to see that the thing was following along after them. "Ya think it'll follow us all the way out?" she asked.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:58 pm

Felix raised an eyebrow. "You always though there were only dragons here? Have you forgotten the things that have attacked us here? The creatures from the other day. The turtle thing. The giant lizard with the sword. The list goes on and on." Felix shook his head. "Anyway, whatever it is, I don't think it'll follow us all the way out. It's probably bound here." He gave a shrug and started to walk again.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:04 am

(She said she always thought there was only dangerous stuff here, not dragons hun....)

Serenity shrugged at he said that whatever it was, it was probably bound there. "Yeah, I guess. But what if it isn't?" she asked the last part a bit quieter. She glanced back, only to see it looking up at her with what she would've mistaken for a smile if it wasn't an animal. Thing. She looked back in front of them with a sigh. "Whatever..." She was still too tired to worry about things like this. Such simple little things. "Let's just get home," she said. (skipping ahead) By the time they'd gotten to the entrance of the Unknown, the creature was still following them, even when they'd left it. This was rather unnerving to Serenity. How far would it follow them?

(btw, before Ser takes it in, we are sooo doing a Ferenity scene.)

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:36 am

(goes to show how tired I was)(and what do you have in mind?)

Felix shrugged. "We'll figure it out when we get to the exit." He kept walking. He noticed the creature had been following them, but he said nothing of it. Even when they'd gotten out the thing still followed. He was glad to be out of the Unknown. He wanted to stop and rest, but thought better of it. "We're still going to the hospital," he told her. "No questions asked."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:29 pm

(I dunno. You know how they just randomly come about. We'll think of something.)

Serenity looked at Felix when they got out of the Unknown, smiling lightly as he said that they were still going to the hospital, no questions asked. "I know that silly. Because I know that if I don't go, then neither will you," she giggled lightly, ignoring the stalker dragon for now. She knew that she wouldn't be able to take care of herself. At least not in the beginning, while the wound was still fresh. After it'd gotten healed a little and dressed, she'd be more than capable of taking care of it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 pm

Felix merely shook his his head as she said that she knew he wouldn't go
if she didn't. That, was not true. He always went when needed. Felix
ignored the thought and gazed across the grassy plain. "I know the first
thing I'm going to do when we get back," he said. "Next to the hospital
thing, I'm going to take a hot shower and sleep til I feel alive." He
said. "What about you?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:16 pm

(Oh, he knows its true)

Serenity looked at him when he said that he knew the first thing he was gonna do after the hospital. She smiled as he said that he was gonna take a hot shower. Just like Felix. She guessed that the water was where he could best think. She took a moment to think when he asked her what she was going to do. "Hmm...not sure. I have to write or draw something though...but then I'm going straight to sleep," she giggled lightly. She had to get this off her mind. It had been bugging her ever since she'd been 'reborn'.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:26 pm

Felix nodded. "I didn't know you write stuff, drawing yes, I've seen your work. But, writing, this is new." He shrugged then glanced at the dragon thing. Why was it following them? "You don't think that thing may be...." He trailed off. That was impossible. The thing he'd killed in that cave didn't have fur. Felix sighed and waited for Serneity's answer.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:31 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he said that he didn't knew that she wrote stuff. "Don't get all excited Felix. My writing isn't like my drawing. It's a...er..." she paused than looked to the side. "I only write as diary entries, if you will," she said lightly. Yes, she was sure that it was surprising for an immortal to keep a diary. And no, she didn't have that many books. Just a few, full of important events that had happened to her. Granted, a few of the books were simply things that had happened in her mortal life alone. The life she'd really cared about. Her adventures, misadventures, nights at the bars....well, she wasn't that innocent in her mortal life either! But those books were pretty much everything of legend when it came to the Blue Dragon. She might let Felix read those sometime, but the other ones, the ones after he'd come along. No. She looked at him as he looked at the dragon and asked a question before trailing off. "No. That dragon wasn't allowed out of its cave. And it was cold. This one seems more...um. Innocent?" she said, sounding unsure.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Felix looked at Serenity as she said it was diary entries. "You're a girl, what more can I expect?" He asked. He gave the smallest grin possible and then looked dead ahead. "Nothing is innocent," he said, referrinng to her comment about the dragon creature. Had Felix met someone innocent in his life time he wouldn't be here right now.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Serenity nearly burst out laughing when Felix said that she was a girl, then asked what more he could expect. "Jeez, way to stereotype me Fe," she giggled. She then looked back at the dragon, who looked back at her, it's tail wagging once as it did. She gave a small shudder and looked back ahead. "Innocent or not, that thing is getting creepy," she said lightly. She sighed when she saw the gates of the Crested in sight. "Thank goodness," she said.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:48 pm

Felix was glad to see home as well. "I think it likes you. Just don't start giving it names." He told her. Felix didn't trust things from the Unknown, minus Hunter, who was somewhat from there. Felix grinned and walked towards the gate, he gave a small nod to the guards and entered. "Home, sweet, home."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Serenity laughed lightly as he said not to start giving it names. "I'm sure that it'll go home eventually, I'm not gonna name the thing," she told him with a smile. She waved lightly to the guards as she passed, then started towards the hospital without hesitation. She was glad to be back, that was for sure. "Yeah, you can say that again..." she said when Felix said home sweet home.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:01 pm

Felix had no problems with the hospitals, he just hated for people to fuss over him. He was very much alive, and didn't believe he'd be going anywhere soon. That was why he was glad to have been released and headed to Serenity's place. He'd stay at his own house tomorrow. The trip may have brought them closer, but that didn't mean much. Not to him at least.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:06 pm

Serenity had gotten a few chuckles dealing with a few doctors who were her friends at the hospital as they joked around about what'd happened. Yes, she was capable of joking around with people other than Felix. She'd been able to convince the doctors once more (and without Felix's knowledge) that she could take care of him at her house after he was taken care of there. And that she'd be fine as well after her wounds were all dressed. As they walked out of the hospital, she had the urge to stretch, but didn't, knowing that it would bring a hell of a lot of pain upon herself. When they got to her house, the dragon was still following them, and she took a few moments to remember where she'd put her keys before unlocking the door and letting Felix in, closing it behind him as she walked in, being sure not to let the dragon in. "Great, now it knows where I live," she joked lightly.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Felix grinned as she joked about the dragon. "Next thing you know it'll be on top of your head. Have fun with that," he said. He dropped his bag by the door and gave a stretch. "You don't mind if I take a shower do you?" He asked. "I won't be too long." His blue eyes were filled with curiosity as he awaited her answer.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Serenity looked at Felix and gave a light shudder as he said that the next thing she knew it'd be on top of her head. "Ugh. Don't joke like that," she laughed lightly. She tilted her head lightly as he stretched, wondering how he could possibly do that without flinching. She shook the thought from her head, nodding when he asked if he could take a shower. "No, I don't mind at all. And take your time, there's no rush," she told him with a smile.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Felix picked up his bag and started up the stairs. "Thanks," he told her. He gave a small grin as he turned and looked at her. "He's looking at you," Felix said and raised his finger to point at the window. With that he disappeared upstairs. The room which he'd practically once lived in seemed the same as before. He drop his bag on the bed and pulled out his extra clothes. Walking into the bath room he locked the door and turned on the shower. He'd said he would take a hot shower, but he needed a cold one to wake him up. Stepping in he closed his eyes. "I really don't want to go there..."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:29 pm

(LMFAO!)(And go where?)

Serenity only nodded with a smile when he said thanks. She blinked and her smile faded as Felix said that it was looking at her. She turned and looked at the window, only to see that the dragon was indeed looking through it. She walked over to the window and pulled the blinds shut with a sigh. "What a creepy little thing..." she muttered. She then went upstairs and grabbed out a book and an old fashioned ink pen from her room, then went downstairs to the kitchen table, and started writing on the next available page.

“Please wake up…” I remember exactly what he said. “Just give me another chance.” Every single word of it. “I swear I’ll do better.” Even if he doesn’t remember. “I promise I’ll treat you right.” But I’ve no intentions of holding him to any of it. “I’ll love you the way you want me to.” Because I know he wouldn’t be able to keep those promises. “Just please wake up.”

What am I supposed to do? I want to hold him to those promises, I really do. But if he doesn’t remember them…it’ll only make things bad again if I remind him. Sure, he can keep all his other promises, but when it comes to emotions, promises about that just aren’t ones he can keep. I know that. But I’m so happy…knowing that he really said all those things. Even if it was just the grief speaking. The fact that he grieved over me at all…just the thought makes me want to cry. Felix Kuriyama, who never shows emotion. Who never gets angry, who never cries, who hardly ever laughs…crying over me. It really was a heart wrenching sight. I felt terrible. “How could I have let this happen…?” “I should’ve waited until we got back to the Crested to do it…so he wouldn’t have felt such guilt over my death…” “Did…he really care for me that much…?” All those thoughts, fluttering through my mind as I’d watched over the scene. Perhaps the whole reason he didn’t care that I’d seen everything was because he didn’t remember what had happened.

I can’t help but wonder if things will change now. Probably not. But, heh, when do they ever? Though at least now I know. The next time we get into an argument and he leaves…at least now I know he really does care about me. Even if he forgets me…I’ll remember that at one point he really did care about me. How could I have allowed myself to fall in love with someone who can love me one day, then hate me the next, so easily, and without regret? I don’t know how I let this happen…but I do know one thing…loving him is something I will never regret. Not in a hundred years, not in another thousand years. If he regrets loving me, then so be it. But it will never be the other way around…

She finally put down the pen with a sigh, being done writing. It hadn't taken her long at all to write it, and she had managed to write it all on two pages, so she didn't have to flip them. Leaving the book open on the table to dry, Serenity put the pen away. She figured that Felix was going to bed right after he took a shower, so she had no problems leaving the book on the table. With a sigh, she plopped down on the couch, pulling the covers from the back of the couch over her and falling asleep not long after.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:15 pm

(that was really sad)

Felix stepped out the shower and dried off. He dressed and then sat on the bed for a long moment starring at the ground. He'd told her he wouldn't be long, yet he'd stayed in there for quite a while. His towel laid around his neck to keep the dripping water on his hair from spilling all over the place he slowly rose and headed downstairs. He blinked when he saw she'd closed the curtains and was now sleeping on the crouch. "Night," he whispered and went into the kitchen. Felix saw the book on the table. He figured it was probably something that she'd been reading and got himself a glass of water before sitting down and looking over the page, before he saw his name. He blinked and read over that part.

Felix Kuriyama, who never shows emotion. Who never gets angry, who never cries, who hardly ever laughs…crying over me. Felix almost dropped the glass when he realized what this was. It was her diary. He pushed his chair back and lightly set the glass on the table. He wanted to read from the beginning, but that was invasion of ones privacy, and he had no right. He swallowed and looked back to the living room. Just what had I done? He asked himself. Felix sat back in the chair. I'll just read these pages.... Felix stayed extremly still as he waited. What was he waiting for he had no idea. Taking a deep breath he quickly read over the pages. When he was done, he sat back. He needed some fresh air.

Felix stood took the cup with him and left out the front door. He sat down on the steps and looked across the street, ignoring the dragon. Those were the promises I had made her, and just that quick I forgot them. Am I just that heartless. He looked up at the sky. Serenity, though you may never know this. I promise to keep those promises. I will do better. I will treat you right, and I will love you. Felix closed his eyes. "I hope this can be a new start for the both of us." He sighed and took out his cigarette case. It seemed the more time he spent the more he began to lean to these cancer sticks. He shuddered. A life forever with cancer. Not going to happen. He placed the case back in his pocket and sighed again.

"We as immortal are bound to this cursive earth. Our hearts locked somewhere between wanting to leave and stay. Our bonds with the people around us like silhouette figures. We are invisible yet ever so fragile. Our promises last forever die with the ones we made them to. Our questions are forever answered, yet our souls remain caged like a bird that sings for freedom." Felix stood up and started to walk down towards the road. "That freedom that we will never receive. Not until the steel bars are broken." He looked up at the darkened sky and a small grin formed on his face. "By the ones we least expected."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:34 pm

(Ikr?)(and nice post)

Serenity blinked and woke up slowly as she heard the door open. She shook the thought from her head. It had probably just been her imagination. She didn't hear the shower anymore, and figured that Felix was out, and most likely sleeping. With a yawn, Serenity fixed the blanket and laid it back over the couch, then went into the kitchen and took her diary upstairs without closing it, so the ink didn't smear. She was gonna take a shower, and didn't want Felix reading it if he woke up. Not that she thought he would. After all, it was Felix, he didn't do stuff like that.

Laying her diary on the side table, Serenity got out a fresh set of clothes and went into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She didn't care if the water would be cold, but she didn't feel like sleeping right then. She just wanted to wake up, maybe go for a walk after. And to her surprise, the water was actually still warm. It stung as it ran over the wounds on her back, but at the same time felt good. She didn't stay in long though, she simply hurriedly washed up, and got out. Her back hurt too much to stay in for long.

After getting dressed, Serenity dried her hair off and brushed it out. She always let it air dry, unless she had to be somewhere right away. With another small yawn, Serenity walked downstairs and put a note on the door for Felix when he woke up. 'Went for a walk. I'll be back soon. Hope you slept well! : ) ~Serenity' And then she went out the door, without a coat, without anything more than what she was dressed in, not caring that her hair was wet. The chill air felt nice on her skin. It definitely woke her up, that was for sure. As she walked, she kept her hands in her pockets, and her gaze up on the sky, thoughts passing lightly through her head, like the wind would through grass.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

Felix stopped at the edge of the road. He didn't want to go too far. It might end up alerting Serenity if she checked up on him and found he was not in the room, nor near the house. He closed his blue eyes and let the night surround him. The spell of momentary peace was broken when he heard the door close. He looked to see Serenity. "I'd be careful, your little friend is still lingering," he said with a small smirk.

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 10 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next