Ninja Legend: A New Age

21 years have passed. The Akatsuki are no more and a wave of peace has washed over the vallies, but a new threat has arrived.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
The first Kage Meeting will began once all Kages are present

The Daily Buzz has been posted. Check it out!
Navigation
Latest topics
» still waitingWed Apr 26, 2017 12:45 pm by Rokugen

» HAPPY HOLIDAYSTue Sep 08, 2015 5:55 pm by Sasuke

» Mirage Hearts Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:58 pm by Lenneth

» VigilSat Nov 29, 2014 3:43 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» The Wind valley hot springs.Sat Oct 18, 2014 8:39 pm by Rokugen

» food for thought.Mon Oct 13, 2014 10:37 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» dont let the site die again!!!Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:57 pm by Koriyama Namikaze

» Just an Ordinary DayFri Oct 03, 2014 1:39 am by Saitou Kunabara

» Quick ReminderSun Sep 28, 2014 6:45 pm by Jutsumaster

» Day One (V-sama)Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:45 pm by V

» Squad 27: Session 1 (Psyche & Kobi)Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:17 am by Kobi Jinsatsu

» A New name for a new age. Mon Sep 22, 2014 9:32 am by Goshen Shizaku

» A Few ChangesMon Sep 22, 2014 8:18 am by Goshen Shizaku

» Clans of Stealth WIPSat Sep 20, 2014 9:44 pm by Kurome

» What if [IC Game]Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:29 pm by Rokugen

General Information
The Year: 2025

The Month
December

The Season
Winter

Information
Villages and Organizations
Storm Valley
Kage: Rokugen
Assistant: (Open)
ANBU Captain: (Open)
Member Count: 3

Magma Valley
Kage: Kira
Assistant: Saitou
Member Count: 5

Stealth Valley
Kage: Kurome
Assistant: Aphrodisia
ANBU Captain:
(Open)

Death Valley
Kage: Kymir

Crescent Valley
Kage: Goshen Shizaku
Member Count: 1

Snow Valley
Kage: Kazuma
Assistant: Daemon Ame
Member Count: 5

Shattered Blades
Captain: Xaverie
Lieutenant: Chu Lain
Member Count: 4

Others
Member Count: 1

Last Updated: 9/14/14

Featured Affiliates
Ninja Legend

Share | 

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Serenity
Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

Nickname : The Little Rebel, Hopeless

Character Age : 19
Number of posts : 2588

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:45 pm

Serenity hadn't been watching where she was going really, so she didn't see that Felix wasn't all that far away from her. She stopped when she heard his voice though, blinking, and looking at him. "Felix? What...you...I thought you were sleeping," she said, obviously confused, forgetting that she'd heard the door open earlier. She then looked around, only to see that Felix was right and the little dragon was sitting on her doorstep watching the two of them, more so her actually. "Egh, it's still here...?"

Immortal
Immortal

Nickname : The Riddle Master

Character Age : 23
Number of posts : 2637

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:48 pm

"I couldn't sleep," he said, clearing up her confusion. He gave a shrug and looked at the dragon. "I don't think it's leaving, you should take it back. It might have a mom and you would not like it very much if it's said mom crashed down on the Crested looking for it. His blue eyes shinning with amusement. "Go ahead. It doesn't look like it will bite." He gave a small laugh. "I'll even tag along."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:54 pm

And yes, just like that, Serenity's confusion was gone. She looked at the dragon as Felix suggested that she take it back. "Yeah, that is true..." she said when Felix mentioned the mom. She glared at Felix for a moment as he said that he didn't think it would bite. She then went over to the thing and knelt down in front of it, looking at it for a moment. The thing stared right back at her for a few moment before hopping onto her head. "W-wha?" Sighing, Serenity took the thing off her head as it gave a small 'nya', standing up and looking at Felix. "You just had to say something," she said, almost irritated, but ended up giving a small giggle. "Alright, let's go," she said, keeping the thing in her arms as she walked towards the gates of the Crested. The thing laid in her arms like it was some kind of cat or something, and Serenity had almost started thinking of the thing as cute, but remembered that they were taking it back to it's home, so it would be best not to get attached.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:00 pm

(I said 'nya' and burst out laughing. How adorable this little trouble maker is.)

Felix looked at Serenity and then grinned as it jumped on her head. "Told ya," he mused, despite her irritation. "You just can't stay serious for one moment." The blue eyed man started towards the gates as well, following behind Serenity. "So, what happens if this thing doesn't want to go back? Or what happens if we do take it there, but it follows us back home? Wont that be a waste of a trip?"

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:13 pm

(LOL!)

Serenity shook her head as he said that she just couldn't stay serious for one moment. "Nah, I'm in too much of a good mood," she said with a smile. Serenity looked at Felix and stayed silent for a moment as he asked what if it didn't want to go back, or if it just followed them back afterwards. "Good point...I don't- hey!" she started, blinking in surprise when the thing jumped out of her arms and ran off somewhere. "What the......?" She looked at Felix. "Think we should go after it?" she asked, unsure of what to do really.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:19 pm

Felix was glad to see she was in a good mood. It was nice to know that they were not going at each others throat. "Not this time," he whispered quietly. When the thing jumped out of her arms, Felix blinked and watched it go. "I say leave it where it is. We can go back home now, it's not really our problem, excuse me, your problem now."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Serenity looked at Felix as he whispered something, and since she didn't hear, she decided to ignore it, thinking that he was probably just talking to himself. "My problem? How do you know it wasn't following you and not me?" she asked with a raised eyebrow, then shrugged. "Oh well, let's just go home," she said, starting back towards her house, glad that the thing had finally left.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:27 pm

"How do I know? The thing has been starring at you since we found it." He pointed out. Felix shook his head and started towards her house. When they got there he stopped at the door and rocked back and forth for a moment. He'd thought about saying something to her, but at that moment, after he'd just read her diary, it would be a bit weird. So he kept quiet and entered the house after her. "Well, I don't think I'll be sleeping anytime soon."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:31 pm

Serenity looked at him after they'd both got back into the house, closing the door behind them. "Me either. I'm not really all that tired anymore," she said with a shrug. She went over to the couch and sat down with a sigh. "Though it is nice to finally be able to relax again," she said with a small laugh. She was glad that her back wasn't hurting anymore, since she'd taken medicine before she'd left to take a walk. Medicine that a friend of hers at the hospital had given her for pain, and medicine that she was sure that Felix had gotten as well. Speaking of which, she'd have to remind herself later to heal Felix a bit.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Felix found his natural place on the steps. He gave a small grin as she said it was nice to relax. "Tomorrow brings more relaxation," he mused. Felix had unwillingly been order to take the next three weeks off. He didn't like it one bit, but he did so without argument. He had no time for fighting with his Captain, especially when he had been in such a terrible shape. "Movie?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:39 pm

She should've known. Straight to the steps it was for Felix, as always. She nodded with a smile when he said that tomorrow brought about more relaxation. "Very true, and very welcomed," she said with a smile. She looked at him with her head tilted slightly when he said movie. A smile crossed her face. "Sure, whatcha in the mood for?" she asked. She had tons of movies, but had somehow managed to organize them so it looked like she only had a few. She loved movies. She had everything; comedy, horror, action, romance, etc.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:42 pm

Horror was his favorite genre, but this was a night that he wanted to make for Serenity, although he wasn't providing the movie. "Your pick," he said letting her choose. "I'll call in a pizza. Extra cheese, and olives?" He asked. They could easily turn this day into a date, but he wasn't saying it aloud.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:47 pm

(OMFG)

Serenity looked at him curiously when he said that it was her pick, pausing when he said that he'd call for pizza. This was starting to sound a lot like a....she shook the thought from her mind and smiled. "Sounds great," she said, then went over to where she kept her movies and started looking through them. She'd seen pretty much everyone of them, though she had bought a few that she hadn't gotten around to watching yet. But only because somehow, every night that she planned to watch them, she got a flood of ninja in that needed to be healed. And since it was late anyways...she pulled out one of the scary movies that she hadn't watched yet with a smile. Hey, just because this was starting to seem like a...like a date...didn't mean Serenity was going to pull out a romance movie. That would just be mean. And besides...it's not like Serenity was planning on making this a romantic night or anything like that... "Got one," she called out to Felix with a smile, turning on the TV.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:59 pm

Felix nodded and got his phone from his pocket. He missed his jacket. Damn that drgon and it's flames. He wished that he could go back in time and beat the crap out of that thing all over again. This time make the thing suffer more than it had. He'd been kind before, too kind. Felix was so caught up in vengeance that he had no heard the woman on the other line until Serenity said she found a movie. "Goo-oh, I'd like to order a large pizza," he said calling in the order. He looked to Serenity and nodded, to indicate he had heard her. Once the order was complete he started off towards the couch and sat on the ground infront of it. "What's this one?" He asked.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:05 pm

Serenity nearly grinned as she saw Felix get distracted thinking about something. She would've said something, but he was speaking on the phone. As he called in the order, Serenity had already started taking the movie out of it's case and putting it in. Using her wind, Serenity turned off the lights as she went over and sat on the couch. She actually wanted to sit next to him, but didn't, remembering that she'd told herself that she wouldn't hold him to those promises. And by not sitting next to him, chances were that she wouldn't piss him off by invading his 'personal space'. "It's a scary movie. It's about this true story where this family moved into some haunted house and some crazy stuff started happening. I've never actually watched this one," she said with a smile, sitting with her legs folded to the side on the couch.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:11 pm

"Sound like the Amityville Horror," he commented. Felix noticed her sittting on the couch and the whole diary reading came to mind. He had promised to do better, he'd promised to love her, to treat her right this time. He stayed on the floor for a moment and then lifted himself up to sit next to her. "This is better than sitting on the floor," he said looking around in mock wonder as if the world had changed around him.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:19 pm

Serenity shrugged as he said that it sounded like Amityville Horror. "Yeah, it does, doesn't it?" she said, thinking about it as the previews played through. Taking up the remote, Serenity skipped through them to the title screen, blinking and looking at Felix as he raised himself up onto the couch and sat next to her. She couldn't say she wasn't surprised. He never sat next to her. Maybe he remembered what he promised her...? She shook the thought from her head. If he didn't remember after he'd said it, he obviously didn't remember now. How naive she was being. She couldn't help but giggle when he said that it was better than the floor, then looked around. She playfully bumped him with her arm. "See, toldya," she said with a light giggle and a bright smile. That had actually made her night. She was glad that Felix had decided to sit next to her, for whatever reason he did it.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:29 pm

There was no doubt in his mind, that changing, just a bit to please Serenity would make her life a lot easier, and his as well. He gave the smallest of grins. He shook lightly as she pushed him. "I sit on the couch and you start abusing me," he asked. "I guess I'll just find my way back to the floor," he said sounding depressed.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:33 pm

Serenity laughed lightly as Felix said that he sat on the couch and she started abusing him, then wrapped him lightly in a hug as he said that he'd find his way back to the floor. "Well don't do that now!!" She looked at him with puppydog eyes. "I'm soowwwyyy," she said in a mock childish voice, that was quickly followed up by a giggle. "I like having you sit next to me," she told him, her blue eyes shining.

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:39 pm

Felix laughed as she caught him in a hug and told him not to go. "Oh, alright." He said giving in. "As long as you don't continue to assault me." He looked into her blue eyes. Hers were lively, his were icy. He blinked and looked at her for a moment. "You are beautiful, Serenity Mizuraki."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:46 pm

(*fangirls swarming*)

If possible, Serenity brightened even more when she heard him laugh. "I promise, no more assaulting!" she giggled. "Unless you include hugs an assault," she said with a smile. Serenity blinked as he looked into her eyes, suddenly feeling a bit embarrassed. A bright shade of blush crossed over her face at his last statement. She found herself speechless, and then her gaze lowered to the side a bit, the blush still on her face. She'd let him out of the hug and now simply looked embarrassed. "U-um...thank you?" she asked, sounding a little perplexed, like she had no clue what to do. In all honesty, she didn't. She really hadn't expected that from him. One moment they were playing and joking around, and the next moment that! What was going on here? Was she dreaming or something?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:54 pm

*GRENADE* (If she's dreaming, then I don't want her to wake up.)

Felix was indeed pleased with his work. He sat back and mentally praised himself. Looking at the screen he wished that he could read minds. He wanted to know what was going through Serenity's head. Her reaction was good and all, but thoughts told everything. Not like he wanted to know everything, but just this once he did.

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:04 pm

(LMFAO!!)(And I don't want her to wake up either. This is a fangirls dream)

Now Serenity was really confused. He hadn't even commented on her blush. Made no wise crack that would indicate he'd been teasing her. He had been teasing her, right? She hoped so, otherwise this would be beyond weird. Well, it already was. Again she found herself questioning whether or not Felix remembered what he'd said. And again she wiped the thought from her mind. Still blushing, Serenity looked back at the screen as he did, not wanting to comment on the fact that he hadn't teased her about it. Because if she commented on it, then he would do it. That was just Felix. Or so she thought. She wasn't really sure if this was even her Felix anymore. Her blush brightened a bit at the thought. Her Felix. Now why was she thinking that?

Immortal
Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:14 pm

Felix glanced at her. She sill looked like she was in shock which very much amused him. His blue eyes scanner her face. Why, she was blushing. He clearly remembered her telling him that she had grown out of that, and what was this? She was turning brighter and he had not said a word about it. Had she seen him looking or something. "Your cheeks," he said. "They're....glowing."

Seer/Immortal
Seer/Immortal

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:19 pm

Serenity blinked and looked to the side, crossing her arms as he said that her cheeks were glowing. "Sh-shut up Felix..." she muttered, feeling even more embarrassed. And there it was, the teasing that she'd been waiting for. "It's-it's only cuz you said that so unexpectedly," she said with a small 'hmph'. Well it was true! Well, that and her own internal thoughts. "And they're not glowing!" she muttered, her gaze still off to the side. Him having said that had actually made her heart start fluttering a bit. S-stupid Felix...making me blush like that then teasing me... she thought. It seemed that he couldn't go one day without teasing her when she was her old childish self. She had to keep reminding herself though: well, as long as it keeps him happy...

PostSubject: Re: Just Like Old Times   

Back to top Go down

Just Like Old Times

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next